Zero's Dream-Chaser log with MST's Somnidren GH/ZMK stack

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Ah good day at work today.

My results with ZMK have been great even my nights without somnidren pack sweet nights sleep. I am just worried once this supply is done and my log is over I will not have as much pep anymore. At the very least I am keeping on ZMK, addict for life

Somnidren GH I know will be great for use in specific stacks, like this winter when I bulk, I will be tearing it up and I will probably be taking this again.

Yesterday was good, today was good. Work was boring, but eh.

BTW I learned that when you put muscle rub on your shoulder(kinda like icy hot but from the works first aid cabinet) even AFTER you wash your hands DO NOT USE THE REST ROOM

Awkward feeling.......

I will be taking both ZMK and somnidren tonight, lifting tomorrow doing my TRI/CHEST/Core

My new routine is a warm up on the bike to get going, then to do one muscle group, 10 minutes on the bike, then the other muscle group for the day, followed by 15 minutes on the bike.

I had to skip tri/chest do to tearing up my shoulder last week, I just feel great every time i hit the gym. I was worried I wouldnt have this kinda umpf once I got off my last stack, but surprisingly I have actually done great, a lot of which I accompany to more quality sleep at night.

Last time I aggravated my shoulder like this took a bit longer to bounce back, this time took 2 days of serious irritation and about 3 days of its fine but not going to risk it. This stack has been helping me deal better with injuries.

The sleeplessness I experienced was definitely due to the 80 fire ant bites because its gone now. BUT, the stupid ants bit my Achilles tendons a couple time an they are inflamed like crazy again, they were clear for a long time with only minor irritation that stretching fixed. GRRRR ANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously I got my rear handed to me by a creature not even half the size of my pinky nail....

Muscle growth has been wonderful lately, even with the unfortunate events I have made some nice gains and put on about 2 steady pounds with only eating, working out, and Somnidren GH and ZMK. Part of those 2 pounds go to my new found pecs, WHICH i can make dance now! ah slow but steady.

Thanks again to MST and CTDeuce. A better feeling overall is awesome stuff.

bad news my parents told me. They are struggling to keep the house ...... I am trying not to let this stress me......I have zero bucks to pitch in due to bills and a crappy job, i need to graduate >.< both my parents are disabled and deserve better than this crap.....

•   

2. Im very sorry to hear about your parents and the house situation they are in. I was going to compliment your log and tell you that you're doing a great job...but it seems to pale in comparison to that sad news. I hope it all works out alright.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

3. dude, im so sorry to hear about your parents and there house situation! i hope things get better for you soon! best wishes !

-GJJ

4. Thanks CT, Grila I hope things work out for us... I live with em atm because of college. There is a chance for them, but its slim... just duno sometimes.

Had a decent tri/chest day today. For some reason they died fast fast. I mean my skull crushers almost ended in....well you get it. Did 25 mins of cardio post workout, I will post it tommorow because I am not digging atm I want to take my somnidren and ZMK and wait half and hour and sleep. Maybe play some Super Mario Galaxy to wind down.

I am going into a cut as of today. But I am trying to keep my muscle mass, so I will be pulling some tricks up to hold onto it. I really just need to lose my small bit of skin over my abs and my lower back skin. I am not fat by any means, but im not cut either.

I had like a 28 year old woman walk behind me today while I was stretching and I was looking in the mirror and she did the lil eye star at my rear. Oh it feels good to be getting into great shape!!!! Then a girl from church msged me about why I had a inappropriate picture up on facebook.....its the same picture I have on here, my back.....confused am I.... I mean you see tons of backs, especially at the pool.....

Anyhow Later guys, I am shooting for some rest. Thanks again for the comments. I am sure things will work out. somehow
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Thanks CT, Grila I hope things work out for us... I live with em atm because of college. There is a chance for them, but its slim... just duno sometimes.

Had a decent tri/chest day today. For some reason they died fast fast. I mean my skull crushers almost ended in....well you get it. Did 25 mins of cardio post workout, I will post it tommorow because I am not digging atm I want to take my somnidren and ZMK and wait half and hour and sleep. Maybe play some Super Mario Galaxy to wind down.

I am going into a cut as of today. But I am trying to keep my muscle mass, so I will be pulling some tricks up to hold onto it. I really just need to lose my small bit of skin over my abs and my lower back skin. I am not fat by any means, but im not cut either.

I had like a 28 year old woman walk behind me today while I was stretching and I was looking in the mirror and she did the lil eye star at my rear. Oh it feels good to be getting into great shape!!!! Then a girl from church msged me about why I had a inappropriate picture up on facebook.....its the same picture I have on here, my back.....confused am I.... I mean you see tons of backs, especially at the pool.....

Anyhow Later guys, I am shooting for some rest. Thanks again for the comments. I am sure things will work out. somehow
    Hey Zero! It looks like things are going well for your log and training. It's a shame to hear about your parents and their house. It's such a tough time with this stinking economy.

It's always nice to get the ladies starring at the gym.

Oh, and to the girl from church, let he know that your avi is perfectly appropriate. This would be inappropriate!

5 bucks if you post it as your Myspace pic. LOL

6. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Hey Zero! It looks like things are going well for your log and training. It's a shame to hear about your parents and their house. It's such a tough time with this stinking economy.

It's always nice to get the ladies starring at the gym.

Oh, and to the girl from church, let he know that your avi is perfectly appropriate. This would be inappropriate!

5 bucks if you post it as your Myspace pic. LOL
    Got five bucks? Tell you what I will put it as my myspace pic for 1 year if you send me some cordygen 5

7. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Got five bucks? Tell you what I will put it as my myspace pic for 1 year if you send me some cordygen 5

DEAL!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    DEAL!
    really?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    really?
    Sure! If you want a pic of a fruity, poodle poker on your myspace page giving everyone the wrong idea. LOL

10. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Sure! If you want a pic of a fruity, poodle poker on your myspace page giving everyone the wrong idea. LOL

I am a christian, and I am goofy. My friends I think would know... Though I have been single for a long time...maybe I should be careful....lol

11. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    I am a christian, and I am goofy. My friends I think would know... Though I have been single for a long time...maybe I should be careful....lol
    I'm a Christian too and I think my friends would understand that the pic was meant as comic relief too, but I agree it could make the prospect of dating good christian girls a tad more difficult. At least you'd have a good story to tell while you are showing off your free C5......

I'd prefer you logging a bottle over ruining your social life.

12. Anyhow time to post an update.

I was at church until after 11pm last night >.< got home, had to do laundry, got to sleep after midnight. The ZMK and somnidren GH knocked me out fast(thank God) and gave me some quality few hours of sleep. If it wasn't for the recovery aid these products provide and the refreshing feeling I would not have been able to live through work today.

I went to the gym but had no energy left. I still did some bicep/back workouts. But curls didn't exceed 30 pounds per arm, my lat pull downs only reached 140 followed by some 110's at sets of 8. Felt a little weird in my right eye so for safety just did cardio on a bike and came home. I was suprised I could do what I did as wiped as I was.

Now for DOMS, I did some new workouts Tuesday for my tri/chest sets. Skull Crushers left my triceps in failure. I was only a little soar yesterday, and almost not at all today after a lil stretch. Normally switching a new workout in like that gives me a good 4 days of soar/stiffness. Cut it in half, Great feeling not being sore.

I wish I could have done more but also one of the reasons I didnt push the workouts was I had a double header to prepare for tonight.

The GHSR stack also has a benefit that even a 15 minute nap in the day for me seems to give me a dream, and a very deep feeling rest and boost of energy. Usually all a 15-20 minute nap did or me before the stack was make me even more tired. Now its a great energy boost.... and I didn't think it was possible to have dreams so soon into sleep? Could the effects of taking this at night keep my body so well prepared that I can go into REM sleep that fast?

Thanks again guys, you probably saved my life at work today, especially since me and the boss weren't seeing eye to eye....

I did turn to using a stim for the softball game. Which worked out good for me, one of my best games tonight Still I am so ready to take my somnidren GH and ZMK and play catch up on sleep.

I have had so many dreams, and in the morning I can actually get up and get going, get breakfast done, etc. I know it has to come to an end though so cruel is this life that which fate has thrown forth into my fortune! lol j/k life's good....even if sleep wont be as good

13. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    I'm a Christian too and I think my friends would understand that the pic was meant as comic relief too, but I agree it could make the prospect of dating good christian girls a tad more difficult. At least you'd have a good story to tell while you are showing off your free C5......

I'd prefer you logging a bottle over ruining your social life.

Eh, I think I can just purchase it sometime and save grace

A good true christian girl is hard to come by sometimes. There is a girl at church I REALLY like, but last time i talked to her about that she liked someone else, and I was still not over my ex. Its been a year though. And me and her get along real good now, and when we went to cedar point last Saturday she rode the rides with me

Also I turn heads at the gym now... so lol. And I had a christian girl star me down at one of the softball games, hardcore.She was pretty cute But alas, kinda up to God.

14. haha that picture is amazing!
    www.millenniumsport.net

15. I had great sleep last night, but I have to run. I am a lil late getting to church, were going for a camping trip with the youthgroup so I wont be on tilll tommorow night with updates. I am taking my ZMK with me, this will be a break night from Somnidren GH. Later guys, hope you have a good weekend.

16. make sure your diet is still on spot. i've had muscles die after their first set, and it was a combination of stress and diet. its easy to loose sight of the small things like eating properly when sh!t hits the fan. at least with me, this is so.

17. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    make sure your diet is still on spot. i've had muscles die after their first set, and it was a combination of stress and diet. its easy to loose sight of the small things like eating properly when sh!t hits the fan. at least with me, this is so.

Well Its actually always on a day I eat REALLY great and even add in a lil extra for the workout. For some reason, it only happens also when I have had like 2 bananas throughout the day. Is it possible they could be doing something? Has not done it to me on a day I didn't eat a banana......

18. might be you have too much potassium, though thats rare. experiment a bit - don't eat them for a few days and see what happens to YOU. thats better than anyone giving you advice. sounds like you might be on to something - give it a shot. there might be a slight allergy you have. i could guess all day, but if you think thats whats causing it, take it out of your diet and see how your body reacts.

19. Yeah, maybe replace em with another fruit.

But I am back from the camping trip from the youth. Went pretty awesome, I got called a gorilla and an Indian. I am very agile guy in the wood. I ran full speed i guess like an indian through thorn bushes and everything else without issue. Climbed rocks that others just said nah too. The kids though i was crazy lol. It was great, we set our tent up on a hill too.....made for an interesting night, I slid 4 feet overnight.

Oh so fun, and then....my ex had to make a comment today.... She made a comment about her and her husbands sex life..... while We were at the beach and the kids were in the water and he was with em(the yourh pastor and his wife were back at camp with another 2 kids) I straight asked her how in the "hell" she could say that too me and she acted like she didn't do anything wrong. I stood up, snatched my towel, walked off. Didnt load onto our van, didnt say where I was going, just went off around the grounds to cool off. Eventually the youth pastor came back once they got back to camp looking for me. By then I had tore up my hand on some rocks to relieve the mental stress/pressure/ and pain. Me and him talked a lil and he said she was in the wrong and needs to grow up.

This is the same girl who told me if anything happens to her hubby she wants me, I am tired of offering her my friendship. I told her tonight **** spit and pissed on my friendship, and she said sorry....always sorry.....

I had to walk away though so I wouldn't set a bad example for the youth.

It may not be christian to say, but I hope she gets to experience the kinda crap she puts me through....

I will be taking my somni and ZMK here in a lil...once I cool down some more.

What sucked even more is I had to ride home with them tonight, 2 and a half hour drive, 4 of us in the car.....She kept trying to make comments to me and act like things were ok. Finally when we got to the church and I loaded me car she tried to talk to me while he was in their car and i simply told her im not talking to her.

I dont know if I will ever get peace sometimes or if I will ever find someone. I get alot of girls interested....but i really need a christian girl that can be a youth pastors wife, its a 2 person job to serve God in that field....Peace....this is why I dont fear death, it would be a frigging miracle to not feel pain for even 5 minutes.

20. My hand really hurts....rocks hurt...

21. sounds like she needs to grow up a bit. i would have said more if i were you, but i never play nice. glad to see you're a bigger man than i am. maybe a christian dating website would be a good idea, or talk to other ministers around your area. here (northern california) the local morman church actually has a singles ward. might be something similar in your area. there's a perfect one out there for you zero V. don't settle for the 2nd best - thats the road to disappointment. and for goodness sake, get rid of that silly ex. maybe "go away and stay there", or "if i throw a rock, will you leave?" nobody need the stress of a crazy ex - i have one too, and i bet most of us do - just avoid her as best as you can. best of luck brotha.

22. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    sounds like she needs to grow up a bit. i would have said more if i were you, but i never play nice. glad to see you're a bigger man than i am. maybe a christian dating website would be a good idea, or talk to other ministers around your area. here (northern california) the local morman church actually has a singles ward. might be something similar in your area. there's a perfect one out there for you zero V. don't settle for the 2nd best - thats the road to disappointment. and for goodness sake, get rid of that silly ex. maybe "go away and stay there", or "if i throw a rock, will you leave?" nobody need the stress of a crazy ex - i have one too, and i bet most of us do - just avoid her as best as you can. best of luck brotha.

Thanks sun, I would avoid her. But I am a youth leader for our church, so is her and her husband....awkward no? The youth pastor said she had some maturing to do to after I told him when he wanted to talk to me.

I end up seeing her a good 3 times a week, though I don't always have to talk to her. I love my church and the family I have there too much to leave ATM, some great people. Only negative is her. She has done things to help me out before too though, sometimes greatly. We were each others firsts in everything(yea we crossed the lines), then things went crazy.

I dont hate her or anything, just dont want to always deal with her comments and inappropriate things she says to me. She is going to learn though that this time cost her alot, I dont have respect for her ATM.

Walking away was all I could do. I am held accountable by God for my actions, so why dirty my hands for her? So I decided to have a man vs. nature with some rocks....hand doesn't beat rock, so I doubt paper will... I am cooled off now.

We all need help with crazy ex's heheh... Thanks again for the support Sun.

23. maybe it would be better to level with her and say either "please, only talk to me when your husband is present" or "don't say anything to me that you wouldn't say if your husband was here". maybe some way of phrasing things to let her know that its not only inappropriate, but disrespectful to her current hubby...

24. Hands healing up a bit, still raw.

Today kinda sucked in every way, I have been craving for some somnidren induced sleep, i cant wait for bed here in a few. I am taking my doses here as I type.

The increase in energy and endurance has been great on during this time period. And even my achilles tendons are feeling the best they have ATM even after climbing hills. Stress relieve is something I really like the idea of, and Somnidren always gives me some great sleep. ZMK always makes sure that even without somnidren that night I get some dreams in. I will be hitting Bi/Back tommorow nice and hard. And I am cutting out bananas to see if they are the reason for those off days. Then I am going to take in a high amount of em on a workout day and see if there is an effect on my training. I cant have a fruit slowing my progress. Night peeps, Update coming tommorow.

Also been thinking ofdoing a 5 day split, with 25 minutes of cardio each day. Have to check out the gym on mon/weds/fri to see how it looks.

25. Oy man yesterday sucked. I was late getting to the gym, I got there after 5pm....mistake. i couldn't work out. About 20 baboons crowd the mere 4 benches. I cant work out if i am literally almost shoulder to shoulder in a crowd....I was ticked...jest a lil......

Today was nothing day, worked some OT, getting ready to take care of some bills and prep for church.

Tomorrow is going to be a full body day, I am not missing my Bi/back for a week..... Not knowing that aug 9th-17th I cant lift because I will be in Mexico!

Also tomorow is the last softball game, a double header! I hope it goes out with a bang. I have a very nice ladyfriend I am talking to! I duno, seems too good to be true. Guess I will have to see.

ZMK has been taking good care of me, Wacky dreams sometimes though

I will be taking my doses tonight at about 9ish PM(hopefully sooner) I will have NO LESS than 7 and 1/2 hours of sleep for tomorrows workout/softball.

Scheduling classes tonight, finishing my FAFSA up. Starting school back up in sept.

Diet has sucked majorly. NOT because I dont have discipline, but because I dont have money......I have to eat whats laying around that my parents have until friday....not a good selection.

I do have a new Ipod Nano though, the gym....finally I can get pumped to some funky music....Time to increase my reps

26. Ok getting ready to take my supps and hit the sack.... I registered for classes today.....Man.... I will basically have to lose tues/thursdays completely to school. There goes my nice lil t/th/s workout schedual.... I cant do it MWF the friggin gym is packed, and I dont get off till 3

Tues/thurs I will be in class form 2-5:20 in bio, then 8-10:20 math .....man...Not to mention taking humanities online. But only 3 more quarters after this one.... I graduate in the next 4 quarters....So...close. I will have my Associates of Arts before I am 23. Then just 2 more years for me bachelors....teaching by 25!!! then I have 5 years to get my masters after that.

Does it ever stop being depressing... I still have to work in my pastoral degree and Personal trainer certification too...>.<

Anyhow....I will be seeing you all in the morrow, getting some sleep so I can take this pressure out on the weights... I was thinking.... maybe after I get my associates of doing construction for a summer, maybe rake in enough to pay off whats left of my debt at that time. That way I can go to school like normal. You know 5 days a week, all in the mornings....

If anyone prays, pray for me lol....

Thanks CTdeuce for letting me test, with the amount of stress I put myself under lately, I think the somnidren GH and ZMK are the only reason I have muscle left lol.

27. Im glad that you're so appreciative of the stack...I just wish you had some better personal circumstances right now. Not because of the log....but because it's sad to see someone in despair. I hope things turn around for you soon bro!
    www.millenniumsport.net

28. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Im glad that you're so appreciative of the stack...I just wish you had some better personal circumstances right now. Not because of the log....but because it's sad to see someone in despair. I hope things turn around for you soon bro!

Eh they wont today, but they will someday. Once I am done with college, I may be 24/25 but hopefully by them I will be settled down, ready to raise a family and in a church as a youth pastor... Its in Gods time, not mine.

"Mans laws do not apply"

Anyhow had the last softball game tonight. Sucked, First game was ok, second one blew. I only got to pitch for first game, second game coach was to tired to run in the outfield so he switched with me. He is kinda old though. I havent played outfield all season. I was always 2nd base or pitcher as of late. So I sucked at it, not to mention.

My legs are tore up. Left leg, half my left side right now is pure blood. Sliding hurts. MY right ankle was crushed by a 300 pound man running over it. My knee was hit by a ball that the batter nailed me with. Right knee.

Eh my work outs were fun today at least. Had some nice time at the gym. Cant wait to shower off ,take Somni & ZMK and hit the sack.

Still fighting stupid stuff mentally because of the stuff started sunday night.

My mexico missions trip, people have really pitched in to help me fund it.

I HAVE NO FOOD!!!!! lol save for crud. I ran out of money last week and basically I havent had my normal food, I lost 2 pounds. I need my pork sandwiches and wheat whole grain breads !!!!!

I do believe that bananas are what cause me to have those bad workouts. I will be replacing em with another fruit.

"In the realm of madness there is a room always kept vacant for my eventual return, in as much that insanity never leaves, only sleeps."

29. sorry about the game. ouch!!! and to think i got mad because i stubbed my toe on my girls 8 pound DB's. good deal about the banana's though brotha - better to find out now rather than later about possible allergies.

whenever i go broke, i buy serious mass by ON because its cheaper than dirt. psychotic amount of carbs, but not much sugar. can't argue with the price though. hope that helps a bit. other than that, string cheese and peanut butter are both really cheap. unfortunately i had a bout with credit card fraud (identity theft), so my card is all torn up waiting a replacement. is there anything i can do for you non credit card wise?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Testers Wanted for Somnidren-GH & GHSR Stack!
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 12-08-2007, 07:43 PM
  2. MST Somnidren-GH & GHSR Stack Testers Wanted!
    By Millennium 1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 03:00 PM