Zero's Dream-Chaser log with MST's Somnidren GH/ZMK stack - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Zero's Dream-Chaser log with MST's Somnidren GH/ZMK stack

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Sure! If you want a pic of a fruity, poodle poker on your myspace page giving everyone the wrong idea. LOL

I am a christian, and I am goofy. My friends I think would know... Though I have been single for a long time...maybe I should be careful....lol

2. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    I am a christian, and I am goofy. My friends I think would know... Though I have been single for a long time...maybe I should be careful....lol
    I'm a Christian too and I think my friends would understand that the pic was meant as comic relief too, but I agree it could make the prospect of dating good christian girls a tad more difficult. At least you'd have a good story to tell while you are showing off your free C5......

I'd prefer you logging a bottle over ruining your social life.

3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

Anyhow time to post an update.

I was at church until after 11pm last night >.< got home, had to do laundry, got to sleep after midnight. The ZMK and somnidren GH knocked me out fast(thank God) and gave me some quality few hours of sleep. If it wasn't for the recovery aid these products provide and the refreshing feeling I would not have been able to live through work today.

I went to the gym but had no energy left. I still did some bicep/back workouts. But curls didn't exceed 30 pounds per arm, my lat pull downs only reached 140 followed by some 110's at sets of 8. Felt a little weird in my right eye so for safety just did cardio on a bike and came home. I was suprised I could do what I did as wiped as I was.

Now for DOMS, I did some new workouts Tuesday for my tri/chest sets. Skull Crushers left my triceps in failure. I was only a little soar yesterday, and almost not at all today after a lil stretch. Normally switching a new workout in like that gives me a good 4 days of soar/stiffness. Cut it in half, Great feeling not being sore.

I wish I could have done more but also one of the reasons I didnt push the workouts was I had a double header to prepare for tonight.

The GHSR stack also has a benefit that even a 15 minute nap in the day for me seems to give me a dream, and a very deep feeling rest and boost of energy. Usually all a 15-20 minute nap did or me before the stack was make me even more tired. Now its a great energy boost.... and I didn't think it was possible to have dreams so soon into sleep? Could the effects of taking this at night keep my body so well prepared that I can go into REM sleep that fast?

Thanks again guys, you probably saved my life at work today, especially since me and the boss weren't seeing eye to eye....

I did turn to using a stim for the softball game. Which worked out good for me, one of my best games tonight Still I am so ready to take my somnidren GH and ZMK and play catch up on sleep.

I have had so many dreams, and in the morning I can actually get up and get going, get breakfast done, etc. I know it has to come to an end though so cruel is this life that which fate has thrown forth into my fortune! lol j/k life's good....even if sleep wont be as good

•   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    I'm a Christian too and I think my friends would understand that the pic was meant as comic relief too, but I agree it could make the prospect of dating good christian girls a tad more difficult. At least you'd have a good story to tell while you are showing off your free C5......

I'd prefer you logging a bottle over ruining your social life.

Eh, I think I can just purchase it sometime and save grace

A good true christian girl is hard to come by sometimes. There is a girl at church I REALLY like, but last time i talked to her about that she liked someone else, and I was still not over my ex. Its been a year though. And me and her get along real good now, and when we went to cedar point last Saturday she rode the rides with me

Also I turn heads at the gym now... so lol. And I had a christian girl star me down at one of the softball games, hardcore.She was pretty cute But alas, kinda up to God.

5. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

haha that picture is amazing!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

I had great sleep last night, but I have to run. I am a lil late getting to church, were going for a camping trip with the youthgroup so I wont be on tilll tommorow night with updates. I am taking my ZMK with me, this will be a break night from Somnidren GH. Later guys, hope you have a good weekend.

7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Answers

make sure your diet is still on spot. i've had muscles die after their first set, and it was a combination of stress and diet. its easy to loose sight of the small things like eating properly when sh!t hits the fan. at least with me, this is so.

8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    make sure your diet is still on spot. i've had muscles die after their first set, and it was a combination of stress and diet. its easy to loose sight of the small things like eating properly when sh!t hits the fan. at least with me, this is so.

Well Its actually always on a day I eat REALLY great and even add in a lil extra for the workout. For some reason, it only happens also when I have had like 2 bananas throughout the day. Is it possible they could be doing something? Has not done it to me on a day I didn't eat a banana......

9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Answers

might be you have too much potassium, though thats rare. experiment a bit - don't eat them for a few days and see what happens to YOU. thats better than anyone giving you advice. sounds like you might be on to something - give it a shot. there might be a slight allergy you have. i could guess all day, but if you think thats whats causing it, take it out of your diet and see how your body reacts.

10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah, maybe replace em with another fruit.

But I am back from the camping trip from the youth. Went pretty awesome, I got called a gorilla and an Indian. I am very agile guy in the wood. I ran full speed i guess like an indian through thorn bushes and everything else without issue. Climbed rocks that others just said nah too. The kids though i was crazy lol. It was great, we set our tent up on a hill too.....made for an interesting night, I slid 4 feet overnight.

Oh so fun, and then....my ex had to make a comment today.... She made a comment about her and her husbands sex life..... while We were at the beach and the kids were in the water and he was with em(the yourh pastor and his wife were back at camp with another 2 kids) I straight asked her how in the "hell" she could say that too me and she acted like she didn't do anything wrong. I stood up, snatched my towel, walked off. Didnt load onto our van, didnt say where I was going, just went off around the grounds to cool off. Eventually the youth pastor came back once they got back to camp looking for me. By then I had tore up my hand on some rocks to relieve the mental stress/pressure/ and pain. Me and him talked a lil and he said she was in the wrong and needs to grow up.

This is the same girl who told me if anything happens to her hubby she wants me, I am tired of offering her my friendship. I told her tonight **** spit and pissed on my friendship, and she said sorry....always sorry.....

I had to walk away though so I wouldn't set a bad example for the youth.

It may not be christian to say, but I hope she gets to experience the kinda crap she puts me through....

I will be taking my somni and ZMK here in a lil...once I cool down some more.

What sucked even more is I had to ride home with them tonight, 2 and a half hour drive, 4 of us in the car.....She kept trying to make comments to me and act like things were ok. Finally when we got to the church and I loaded me car she tried to talk to me while he was in their car and i simply told her im not talking to her.

I dont know if I will ever get peace sometimes or if I will ever find someone. I get alot of girls interested....but i really need a christian girl that can be a youth pastors wife, its a 2 person job to serve God in that field....Peace....this is why I dont fear death, it would be a frigging miracle to not feel pain for even 5 minutes.

11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

My hand really hurts....rocks hurt...

12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Answers

sounds like she needs to grow up a bit. i would have said more if i were you, but i never play nice. glad to see you're a bigger man than i am. maybe a christian dating website would be a good idea, or talk to other ministers around your area. here (northern california) the local morman church actually has a singles ward. might be something similar in your area. there's a perfect one out there for you zero V. don't settle for the 2nd best - thats the road to disappointment. and for goodness sake, get rid of that silly ex. maybe "go away and stay there", or "if i throw a rock, will you leave?" nobody need the stress of a crazy ex - i have one too, and i bet most of us do - just avoid her as best as you can. best of luck brotha.

13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

sounds like she needs to grow up a bit. i would have said more if i were you, but i never play nice. glad to see you're a bigger man than i am. maybe a christian dating website would be a good idea, or talk to other ministers around your area. here (northern california) the local morman church actually has a singles ward. might be something similar in your area. there's a perfect one out there for you zero V. don't settle for the 2nd best - thats the road to disappointment. and for goodness sake, get rid of that silly ex. maybe "go away and stay there", or "if i throw a rock, will you leave?" nobody need the stress of a crazy ex - i have one too, and i bet most of us do - just avoid her as best as you can. best of luck brotha.

Thanks sun, I would avoid her. But I am a youth leader for our church, so is her and her husband....awkward no? The youth pastor said she had some maturing to do to after I told him when he wanted to talk to me.

I end up seeing her a good 3 times a week, though I don't always have to talk to her. I love my church and the family I have there too much to leave ATM, some great people. Only negative is her. She has done things to help me out before too though, sometimes greatly. We were each others firsts in everything(yea we crossed the lines), then things went crazy.

I dont hate her or anything, just dont want to always deal with her comments and inappropriate things she says to me. She is going to learn though that this time cost her alot, I dont have respect for her ATM.

Walking away was all I could do. I am held accountable by God for my actions, so why dirty my hands for her? So I decided to have a man vs. nature with some rocks....hand doesn't beat rock, so I doubt paper will... I am cooled off now.

We all need help with crazy ex's heheh... Thanks again for the support Sun.

14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Answers

maybe it would be better to level with her and say either "please, only talk to me when your husband is present" or "don't say anything to me that you wouldn't say if your husband was here". maybe some way of phrasing things to let her know that its not only inappropriate, but disrespectful to her current hubby...

15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

Hands healing up a bit, still raw.

Today kinda sucked in every way, I have been craving for some somnidren induced sleep, i cant wait for bed here in a few. I am taking my doses here as I type.

The increase in energy and endurance has been great on during this time period. And even my achilles tendons are feeling the best they have ATM even after climbing hills. Stress relieve is something I really like the idea of, and Somnidren always gives me some great sleep. ZMK always makes sure that even without somnidren that night I get some dreams in. I will be hitting Bi/Back tommorow nice and hard. And I am cutting out bananas to see if they are the reason for those off days. Then I am going to take in a high amount of em on a workout day and see if there is an effect on my training. I cant have a fruit slowing my progress. Night peeps, Update coming tommorow.

Also been thinking ofdoing a 5 day split, with 25 minutes of cardio each day. Have to check out the gym on mon/weds/fri to see how it looks.

16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

Oy man yesterday sucked. I was late getting to the gym, I got there after 5pm....mistake. i couldn't work out. About 20 baboons crowd the mere 4 benches. I cant work out if i am literally almost shoulder to shoulder in a crowd....I was ticked...jest a lil......

Today was nothing day, worked some OT, getting ready to take care of some bills and prep for church.

Tomorrow is going to be a full body day, I am not missing my Bi/back for a week..... Not knowing that aug 9th-17th I cant lift because I will be in Mexico!

Also tomorow is the last softball game, a double header! I hope it goes out with a bang. I have a very nice ladyfriend I am talking to! I duno, seems too good to be true. Guess I will have to see.

ZMK has been taking good care of me, Wacky dreams sometimes though

I will be taking my doses tonight at about 9ish PM(hopefully sooner) I will have NO LESS than 7 and 1/2 hours of sleep for tomorrows workout/softball.

Scheduling classes tonight, finishing my FAFSA up. Starting school back up in sept.

Diet has sucked majorly. NOT because I dont have discipline, but because I dont have money......I have to eat whats laying around that my parents have until friday....not a good selection.

I do have a new Ipod Nano though, the gym....finally I can get pumped to some funky music....Time to increase my reps

17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

Ok getting ready to take my supps and hit the sack.... I registered for classes today.....Man.... I will basically have to lose tues/thursdays completely to school. There goes my nice lil t/th/s workout schedual.... I cant do it MWF the friggin gym is packed, and I dont get off till 3

Tues/thurs I will be in class form 2-5:20 in bio, then 8-10:20 math .....man...Not to mention taking humanities online. But only 3 more quarters after this one.... I graduate in the next 4 quarters....So...close. I will have my Associates of Arts before I am 23. Then just 2 more years for me bachelors....teaching by 25!!! then I have 5 years to get my masters after that.

Does it ever stop being depressing... I still have to work in my pastoral degree and Personal trainer certification too...>.<

Anyhow....I will be seeing you all in the morrow, getting some sleep so I can take this pressure out on the weights... I was thinking.... maybe after I get my associates of doing construction for a summer, maybe rake in enough to pay off whats left of my debt at that time. That way I can go to school like normal. You know 5 days a week, all in the mornings....

If anyone prays, pray for me lol....

Thanks CTdeuce for letting me test, with the amount of stress I put myself under lately, I think the somnidren GH and ZMK are the only reason I have muscle left lol.

18. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Im glad that you're so appreciative of the stack...I just wish you had some better personal circumstances right now. Not because of the log....but because it's sad to see someone in despair. I hope things turn around for you soon bro!
    www.millenniumsport.net

19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Im glad that you're so appreciative of the stack...I just wish you had some better personal circumstances right now. Not because of the log....but because it's sad to see someone in despair. I hope things turn around for you soon bro!

Eh they wont today, but they will someday. Once I am done with college, I may be 24/25 but hopefully by them I will be settled down, ready to raise a family and in a church as a youth pastor... Its in Gods time, not mine.

"Mans laws do not apply"

Anyhow had the last softball game tonight. Sucked, First game was ok, second one blew. I only got to pitch for first game, second game coach was to tired to run in the outfield so he switched with me. He is kinda old though. I havent played outfield all season. I was always 2nd base or pitcher as of late. So I sucked at it, not to mention.

My legs are tore up. Left leg, half my left side right now is pure blood. Sliding hurts. MY right ankle was crushed by a 300 pound man running over it. My knee was hit by a ball that the batter nailed me with. Right knee.

Eh my work outs were fun today at least. Had some nice time at the gym. Cant wait to shower off ,take Somni & ZMK and hit the sack.

Still fighting stupid stuff mentally because of the stuff started sunday night.

My mexico missions trip, people have really pitched in to help me fund it.

I HAVE NO FOOD!!!!! lol save for crud. I ran out of money last week and basically I havent had my normal food, I lost 2 pounds. I need my pork sandwiches and wheat whole grain breads !!!!!

I do believe that bananas are what cause me to have those bad workouts. I will be replacing em with another fruit.

"In the realm of madness there is a room always kept vacant for my eventual return, in as much that insanity never leaves, only sleeps."

20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Answers

sorry about the game. ouch!!! and to think i got mad because i stubbed my toe on my girls 8 pound DB's. good deal about the banana's though brotha - better to find out now rather than later about possible allergies.

whenever i go broke, i buy serious mass by ON because its cheaper than dirt. psychotic amount of carbs, but not much sugar. can't argue with the price though. hope that helps a bit. other than that, string cheese and peanut butter are both really cheap. unfortunately i had a bout with credit card fraud (identity theft), so my card is all torn up waiting a replacement. is there anything i can do for you non credit card wise?

21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

I seriously think at some point I will completely lose control of everything. I need an outlet, Softball was that, the Gym was that. I need to fight. Just to give a piece back I would enjoy it too much to see her get her fair share of understanding what hell feels like.

But I cant do a thing because I never want to hurt anyone. Actually I would say God is the only crimson tears have been avoided. If I was the old me...

I just want peace of mind.

22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Answers

maybe taking up boxing would help a bit. now i write poetry when i'm mad. or go back to the gym when i get wired a bit. i'm sorry brotha.

23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

maybe taking up boxing would help a bit. now i write poetry when i'm mad. or go back to the gym when i get wired a bit. i'm sorry brotha.

Yeah, I just don't want to flip out and blow something or someone up.....or worse.

Thanks for the input. Gym doesn't cut it, writing doesn't without alcohol(and I don't drink anymore).

I had to rip up my knuckles for the pain to act as an override. I need the pain from the gym to act as an override. This raw leg of mine I just got don't bandaging, acts as my current override.

Pain is the only override sometimes.... but eventually it wont be enough.

24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Answers

i hope you read this after a good nights sleep. today sucks for me. my girlfriend/fiancee is eating her fentanyl patch. 81 times more potent than morphine. i've staged an intervention before, but she just won't listen, and with a preexisting problem, cannot be denied medication. maybe tomorrow will be the day she doesn't wake up. guess that doesn't matter to her, or to her kids. i'm still waiting to adopt, after the biological dad died from an overdose too. sometimes you just can't change someone, no matter how much you want to, and it really blows. but thats life. more importantly, thats their life. they want to be an idiot, and not do the right thing, i'll let someone else judge them. sure i'd like to, but they wouldn't listen to me anyways. and the damn thing that keeps me going, is knowing some guy has the same problem as me, but he's got nobody to turn to. okay, enough whining on my part - hope that helps to any small degree.

25. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

^^...that...is real life.

I'm sorry. I hope it makes as much sense to her as it does to you man...and I hope the universe sees it fit to have her healthy again before the other alternative.
    www.millenniumsport.net

26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

Yow. I can see what you mean. Having to try and be with someone going through all that. My crap aint crap......simple stuff. Guess I am still too young to really understand a lot of the world yet. I am mostly just angry with no way to show it because I am always a super nice guy, which sometimes gets taken advantage of. Every once in awhile I just want to be a Jerkwad for once. Just wouldn't be me. Maybe boxing would be a good way to get stress out. Ever since I started working out I think my body is into producing alot more testosterone or something, I am always wanting to do a sport, or wrestle, or just go to the gym. That and I am always something else that I cant fix -.-

I really hope things change in your situation bro, I am sorry to hear that. Put me in my place tho -.- I will put you in my prayers.

Actually I do feel great today, after a short nights rest(not much sleep at all actually) I am doing really good. I think it was just the combo if a being highly irritated, letting her get to me when thats what she wants...and its not even a big deal. I found someone better. I am just stupid is all. Only 21....maybe I will be smarter by around 25ish....I give good advice to people, now if I could take it myself. Oy I feel quite the stupid one.

Thanks for sharing though sun.
    Last edited by Zero V; 08-01-2008 at 03:18 PM.

27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Answers

man. i'm crying as i read this guys. i really feel the love and support from this community. my fiancee woke up, after puking her guts out all last night. course puking doesn't help because of the rapid absorption (through the gums no less). she's got a nasty headache right now, but alive. just wanted to share my thoughts with you. sometimes life is really rough, but i heard it said that life is measured by what you have done, and the obstacles you overcame to get somewhere. god does not judge me the same as someone who has struggled their whole life to get ahead.

being a minister of god is a lifestyle that most people can't do. its like being a police officer, and being judged even when you're off duty for what you do. i just wanted to share with you zerov that you are not alone, and we all struggle with life. but the best of us maintain a positive look on the future in spite of the madness that has been brought upon us. being a minister is like that, where you will have to comfort someone, even though your day is rough. its not something most of us have the compassion to do. that being said, YOU, staying positive, and not acting out of anger, reflect just how amazing you will do serving god. reps and love to you brotha.

28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

man. i'm crying as i read this guys. i really feel the love and support from this community. my fiancee woke up, after puking her guts out all last night. course puking doesn't help because of the rapid absorption (through the gums no less). she's got a nasty headache right now, but alive. just wanted to share my thoughts with you. sometimes life is really rough, but i heard it said that life is measured by what you have done, and the obstacles you overcame to get somewhere. god does not judge me the same as someone who has struggled their whole life to get ahead.

being a minister of god is a lifestyle that most people can't do. its like being a police officer, and being judged even when you're off duty for what you do. i just wanted to share with you zerov that you are not alone, and we all struggle with life. but the best of us maintain a positive look on the future in spite of the madness that has been brought upon us. being a minister is like that, where you will have to comfort someone, even though your day is rough. its not something most of us have the compassion to do. that being said, YOU, staying positive, and not acting out of anger, reflect just how amazing you will do serving god. reps and love to you brotha.

Bro if I could hug you I would(no homo). Having a group of people who actually care makes all the difference. I really do hope to see a post from you sometime saying that things have taking a U-turn and are getting better.

My ex actually did some suicidal things when I was with her. Threatened to stab herself with a knife, tried to walk into a pond to drown herself, opened the car door while I was driving at 70MPH on the freeway, then grabbed my steering while and tried to ram us into the back of a semi. Though that was post breakup.... Also she can be stupid, I gave her a bottle of my Ibuprofen that I got in the army, 1000 mg tabs. She took probably 100 of them over 2 months. Aparantly like 5 in a day when she would have bad pains(she gets severe pain in her stomach and back every so often due to her ovaries). That crap eats your stomach lining like hot water on ice....and at 5000mg in a day, wth! I can understand a little bit of it, but you are obviously much farther. You are engaged, and there are kids involved. I pray things turn around and those kids get the chance to have two amazing parents.

We seemed like each others answers to our problems, but turned out to hurt each other badly. Though today we are actually great friends. I still struggle mentally every so often because of the transition of lover to friend... especially with some of her actions. Today at drama practice she kept poking me, and pushing me when we were getting into position and stuff. basically what you would call flirting. And she always stares at me anymore with weird eyes. I don't get it, she calls me, stops by my house, worries about me. And she is married to another dude. She seems so confused lately, and very competitive with me. I think she realized she cared more about me than she thought she did. Not my problem I guess. God has a plan for me, and this girl I am talking to just may be it, but I aint jumping the gun, that hurts too much I learned.

But I wouldn't change it I don't think...I have learned what it meant to stand on my own two legs, I have learned what pain is and how to overcome. I have learned how to love those you want to hate, I have learned to stand no matter the weight placed on your shoulders. I have seen truth in lies, and lies in truth. I have seen what it takes to be a leader. This is training, this is how you become born of Fire, this is how you stand out in the world. And this goes for you too Suncloud, and every one who tries their hardest to love, show love, and care for others. I am happy to have you posting in this log.

29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

About today, I had a little sleep last night, but seriously it was awesome. The longer I am on this stuff, on my 8 hour nights I get so recharged the next day I want to overtrain, and on days with less hours I wake up and still have the energy to go all day, and then some.

I had to get up at 7:30 to go help my sis move. We moved her from Columbus to Oxford, a 2 and a half hour drive down and back >.< OY

After that I had to come back and learn our new drama we are doing when we go to Mexico, of which we are leaving for the 9th.

I am Jesus in the drama actually.... I was driving back from Oxford and Kayla called(which BTW is my ex...) because we were having practice from 2-8, though I couldn't get there till 4. But she informed me I was the main character, Jesus. I have to do a lot....there is a lot to portray, and I have NEVER done a human video before. Make a leap of faith is my opinion now. I got a lot of compliments because people have never seen me act, and this is a human video so its not really talking, but lip singing to the song and acting it out.

Every prop is made out of people, the cross is 3 girls, the tomb is a bunch of people lined up. It startes out with the last supper, then the prayer in the garden where I struggle to come to terms, then I get beaten down and trashed by the soldiers, strapped up and beaten with the whip. Then they cut me lose, slam me to the cross and drive the nails through my hand. When I finally die ans the mary's are crying at my feet I fall back into the cross which the guys are behind and it turns into the tomb. Then as the song busts out, The doors slips away and they launch me a good 7 feet into the air and I land and raise my arms to praise God, and run to the mary's to greet them, then look around at everyone and end the song with an arm lowered to them and one raise to God.

WHEW......and the song is in spanish......lol.

A side note..... a year ago I wouldn't do this, I would be afraid, unsure, doubt myself. Again....this is a reason why I wouldn't change a thing. I earned respect from people, trust from them, and I have esteem and personal courage and trust in myself. God knows what he is doing.....there is no doubt about that. I never thought I would be Jesus in a human video, the main person every one watches. But I am blessed to have a chance to give glory to God in an amazing way.

ZMK played a big role in all of this, it took alot of energy to be running and doing all this from 7 am to 8pm, it was more work than my job lol. I hate driving btw, so 5 hours in the car I was going insane I was thinking about tonight's sleep all day I usually hate sleep because it would always suck, but something about somnidren GH and ZMK make it addictive. I dont wake up in the middle of it, I dont toss and turn. I pass out, and wake up thinking, oh God I want to go running. Which btw my legs are doing great, tendinitis wise. My movements have been pain free, flexibility is returning. I think though I can accredit part of this to the stack. Sleep is the time they would be doing most of their healing. I think the increase in GH and testosterone probably sped up the process. It was kinda stale mated for awhile until I started this stack. Kudos!!!!

I am really pumped to train hardcore on Tuesday. Though halfway through this week will finish my stack off....all good things come to an end, no?

My winter bulk will include ZMK for sure somnidren GH I don't know about yet, though I love my warm feeling and that instant relaxed feeling you get about 12 minutes after taking it. This stuff has busted away so much stress, and I actually enjoy the 5-20 minutes before I fall asleep because I can just relax and have good thoughts. Sleep is like having a good book to read anymore, always enjoyable period. And the dreams I have decided to write down when I can lol.

My left leg is bandaged where I slid in softball and sandblasted the skin away lol....owies. All good though!

Feeling great btw, over my lil spaz from last sunday-whatever
    day it took lol.

I cant wait for cardio monday. Softball is over so tuesday will be an all out lifting day. 8 hours sleep the night before, tear it up!!!

Sun I do appreciate how you gave your all as input, your a great guy man.

Thanks for the support to CTDeuce.

AM is a one of a kind place.

30. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

the support will always be there...log or not. Goes for you also Suncloud. Anytime you need to talk.

No thanks necessary Zero..just keep your chin up.
    www.millenniumsport.net

31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

keep it up man ! good ****!

32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Answers

hey - quick question for you about zmk / somnidren GH. recently my sleep has been jacked because of the aforementioned problems. i either

1 - wake up 10-15 times a night
    2 - sleep for 10-11 hours (wtf is up with that)

i need to get my sleep down to 7-8 hours of good sleep like i was doing. 10 hours of sleep and i feel like i'm missing out on my life. which of these products (i have to use a friends credit card because of the stupid identity theft problem i'm having) would you recommend the most?

p.s. congrats on your part for the play.

33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

hey - quick question for you about zmk / somnidren GH. recently my sleep has been jacked because of the aforementioned problems. i either

1 - wake up 10-15 times a night
    2 - sleep for 10-11 hours (wtf is up with that)

i need to get my sleep down to 7-8 hours of good sleep like i was doing. 10 hours of sleep and i feel like i'm missing out on my life. which of these products (i have to use a friends credit card because of the stupid identity theft problem i'm having) would you recommend the most?

p.s. congrats on your part for the play.
    The reason you are sleeping 10-11 hours is because of a mild depression as well as how depleted your body and mind are becoming due to such extremely high levels if stress, IMO. I used to do that kind of sleep when I was depressed, things just seem like a break when you dont have to deal with reality.

The waking up part would also be due to that, and contribute to the need of 10-11. Anything over 8 except during a time of recover can kind of be unhealthy.

ZMK and Somnidren GH worked good for balancing my sleep, I dont wake up unless I have a super urge to use the rest room, but that usually waits till mornin. ZMK alone does wonders for producing great sleep, so you could probably just try that out and see if it helps. It will give you crazy dreams, but that is sometimes our minds getting out the issues that bother us.

34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Answers

yeah, i figured it was stress related. then i get stressed about sleeping too much. lol. silly brain. will try and order some ZMK and see if i can regulate my sleep a bit better. thanks brotha.

35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

What do you eat before going to sleep?

36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Answers

nighttime regimen:

2 tablespoons of peanut butter,
    2g of flax oil (same as fish oil - high omega 3 content with no risk of mercury)
    1 multi vitamin
    1g of calcium
    600mg of high grade vitamin D (D3 - my dad used it to get rid of his enlarged prostate, so i use it nightly)

thats my routine. i think stress has been a big part of me not sleeping though. i have tried melatonin but it doesn't work for me, zma doesn't help me sleep, but knocks it out. i'm starting a light cycle tomorrow, so i'm not on it right now - prefer to keep it for PCT with all my other test boosters.

37. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

nighttime regimen:

1 multi vitamin
    1g of calcium
    These are poor choices to take around bedtime. Calcium feeds off of magnesium to be effective, and magnesium is a great mineral that you absolutely need as an athlete (no matter what level you're on). Taking calcium within 2 hours of taking zmk pre-sleep is going to strip all of the magnesium content thus, your body will be in a deficit. This is not something you want.

Calcium and multi's are better used during the day with your minerals at night. This is why the synnergy between mvp365 and zmk is so good. A lot of multi's stuff the vitamins AND minerals into the multi...defeating the purpose. They should be taken seperately...day, and night.
    www.millenniumsport.net

38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Answers

will take that under advisement - that is my morning wake up brew as well. probably more calcium than i need, but my wrists are so darned narrow. i know my bone structure sucks, so i'm overcompensating for them to make sure they've got what they need. will switch them up a bit though - thanks for your advice.

39. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

will take that under advisement - that is my morning wake up brew as well. probably more calcium than i need, but my wrists are so darned narrow. i know my bone structure sucks, so i'm overcompensating for them to make sure they've got what they need. will switch them up a bit though - thanks for your advice.
    If anything else, just take your calcium and multi halfway through the day instead of at night. vitamins like calcium help your body more when they are in use during your awake hours anyway. Same thing with the power of a good multi...it is utilized better when you're up and around.
    www.millenniumsport.net

40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

Decent day today, I will be taking my ZMK & Somnidren and hitting the sack.I think I will take the last of it friday, and I came out to only 2 tabs on my last night. I think one or two may have become casualties an hit the floor or something at some point the shame......

The gym went really good, I took 2 scoops of rag for PWO, oooohohohoo goodies! You sweat pretty easy on that stuff, and I am actually sweat resistant, seriously. At work all day in a hot warehouse I wear a hoodie, 2 layers of pants(either 2 jeans or 1 jogging +jeans), pig hide gloves, and a hat......people are confused with me. Dats ok though, thats why I am conditioned to stand out in the pounding sun and not be affected as they quiver in the shadows Prepare your body and you can handle anything.

I can feel my mind screeching for the ZMK & somnid....it calls....I am ready for sleep.

Sleep and recovery are as always great. I have decided after mexico I will be ordering more ZMK, though I am waiting on the Somnidren Gh. I am also wanting some Cordygen for my WO's, gotta find where to put that into though...

My next little skirmish is going to be AP,Neovar Recomped, Rag,Xtend, ZMK,Napalm. Then I am doing a month of Reset AD in prep for my winter bulk. Winter bulk is going to be Mass FX, Hyperdrol X2, Trisobagen, Activate x, super cissus RX. Maybe some stim X for PWO if i want it... I doubt I will need it though.

Ah also I plan to finish off my tendonitis with a 3 week break from everything after mexico, and I will be taking wobenzyme(hear alot about it), super cissus RX, mega dose fishoil, ZMK, and doing a complete daily stretching and massaging and flexibility routine 3 times a day with my tendons. I normally stretch it out a few times a day, but I am going to finish this once and for all. I WANT TO SQUAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also when they launch me as Jesus, it kinda hurts when you land on weakened endons from 6-10 feet in the air....(when they did it off the stage I was airborne 10 feet, the church loved it). I mean they bother me in no way like they used to. I cycle, can do all my lifts, play softball Bball, tennis, I am just afriad to squat because they do still get sore or irritated. I am hoping a 3 week period of focusing on them will pay off. I even plan to keep a heating pad under them when I am not icing em after WO's(which I havent actually had to do in ahwile...) Light massages as often as I remember to do em. Gona keep blood flow high! I want to be 100% by winter.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Testers Wanted for Somnidren-GH & GHSR Stack!
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 12-08-2007, 05:43 PM
  2. MST Somnidren-GH & GHSR Stack Testers Wanted!
    By Millennium 1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 01:00 PM