Jjohn gets chiseled with Adrenalean!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Welcome abord bro's!

I am now 16 weeks out of my contest, and definetly have another 15 lbs of fat to get rid of! Now Haiz was kind enough to send me an Adrenalean bottle for me to use before the show!

I will be using it depending on how I feel. Somedays I might skip it, as I know they can really slow you down if I use too much :)

This will be good to compare with Basic Cuts, as it was my favorite pre wo stim. Being 16 weeks out means I have dieted 1 month, and already lost 18 lbs. Of course, most of this was food bloat etc.. but now I felt like I needed an extra kick! So let the log begin!

I will post pics up tonight if I can!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick update!

I took 2 caps, and had that PEA skin flush I usually get when I take a bunch of PEA-HORD, lasted 5 minutes, followed by a tiredness, and now after 45 minutes I'm feeling the stress. Can't wait to go workout!

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
In for the ride. Looking forward to seeing your progress as you prep for a show.

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
I'll be following as well. Good luck with it!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Took 3 caps this morning. Feel great. The appetite suppression is okay. I have used a sample of Cytolean which made me feel like I was sick. But this one is quite nice. It doesn't "crush" appetite (mind you I am on X Factor now) but it helps. I still had an orgasm when I ate my bagel this morning haha. I feel the rush, but I can stay calm. I like this product so far.

DS is on top in my book, so I really have high expectations!! :thumbsup:

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Nice log buddy! I'm in.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
in Mr. Simard......good luck kid...ive got some adrenalean around the house here somewhere

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Orgasmic bagels? I'm totally in.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
good luck man. ill be starting mine on monday.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 3

I had a HARD TIME waking up this morning! Wow my eyes felt like they were burning! But I woke up and I'm at "work" right now.. So I managed to be successfully out of bed! Took another 3 caps this AM. and I will take 2 in the afternoon. Seems to work well at that dosage. Training was not really intense, as I seem to lose strength, and I write my lifts so I get a little dissapointed but I know... I know...This is how it is..

FOR ALL OF THOSE ON A CUT! Diet sodas are really your worst enemy haha. I saw that 1 week free of diet sodas really helps me getting that flat stomach look. Carbonation is really not good. Even if it's temporary, give it a try :)

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
What.. I love my diet soda's.. lol.
Oh and sub'd by the way!

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Hmm :think:
I don't love them anymore!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 6

I feel great today! Been to the waterpark and had some good fun. It was hard to resist to all those snacks around.. I was sitting there eating my brown rice and chicken...

I'm applausing myself for this cheatless and fun day! :clap2:

Here are some pics I took yesterday.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
looking good my canadian brother...that a mean farmer tan ya got going there?
..haha...

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Looking GREAT man!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
That room looks so weird, those pale yellow walls and nothing on em or in front of them. Did you just move in?

Nice wheels bro.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
That room looks so weird, those pale yellow walls and nothing on em or in front of them. Did you just move in?

Nice wheels bro.
Haha this is so weird.. This condoe has more decoration than any house I've lived in. And weirdly, it has none in the pics :D

I just moved with my mom's to pick up some money to buy my own place. Condoes are expensive here and I want a good down payment. And on top of that, she has my diet and makes my lunches!!

And thanks!!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 7

Felt great all day! Cardio was good, everything was top notch! Strength is not increasing much, but that's okay. I have to deal with it!!

Fat loss seems to be awesome, and apparently I am way ahead of schedule.. But anyways, it's better than being too late!!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
And on top of that, she has my diet and makes my lunches!!
My parents are aware of mine but they still cook like they always have, not exactly the healthiest foods.

So today was just cardio? You said you're ahead of schedule, how much have you lost so far?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
My parents are aware of mine but they still cook like they always have, not exactly the healthiest foods.

So today was just cardio? You said you're ahead of schedule, how much have you lost so far?
I'm ahead of schedule because I have just 10 lbs approx (and water which is another 10) and I have 15 weeks to go. But it's fine, I lookokay for summer ;)

No,I do cardio 5 x a week, and weight training 6 x a week. I trained some legs (isolation) back, and abs.

My workout was brutal. I am so sore on the XFactor it's insane!!! But Adrenalean keep the cravings lower, and the energy higher. Great combination to say the least!!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
DAY 6

I feel great today! Been to the waterpark and had some good fun. It was hard to resist to all those snacks around.. I was sitting there eating my brown rice and chicken...

I'm applausing myself for this cheatless and fun day! :clap2:

Here are some pics I took yesterday.

looking cut as **** bro!! good stuff! keep that **** up! u live in montreal? thats where im from!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 10

Feeling pretty tip top. Workout was really intense, and I woke up this morning, made my breakfast (only 2 scoops of protein w/water :( ) and sat on the couch to watch the weather. When I sat down I felt like I had been standing for hours!! Haha, oh well, good sign X Factor does it's thing!

I also noticed that I sweat like there's no tomorrow on this stuff. I love it.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 13

I'm getting there! Slowly but surely! I'm seeing more cuts showing up, but I am still hungry as hell!I guess it's all in my mind though LOL. Strength has slowed down a lot lately. But I know it will all come back after this dieting phase, so I am not too worried!

Cardio is great. I am sweating like there is no tomorrow. Another 8 lbs to lose and I should be pretty ripped!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 15

Just a quick update! I got some Animal Test (2 cans) and I will incorporate itto my cutting regimen. I am still on X Factor, so it will be a rough anticatabolic fatburning ride!!

Adrenalean has got me some really good energy and heat on the treadmill. Workouts are good, and diet is still top notch. I am pretty proud of myself, and hopefully I win the classic!

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
have you used animal test before? looks like it could be decent. and how will you be dosing the xfactor with the AA thats in Test? lookin good man. keep it up.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
have you used animal test before? looks like it could be decent. and how will you be dosing the xfactor with the AA thats in Test? lookin good man. keep it up.
Never used it yet. I will use them together, so I will have high dose of AA. I am curious to see if soreness will lower or go higher, I also want to see the joint improvements, as XF has already kicked in, and I am in pain now (lovin it :) )

The Adrenalean also helps me from being depressed and too hungry, as you know, XF is really bad for this on a cut!!

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
awesome. good luck with test. ive looked at some of the logs on the animal forvm. they looked pretty good. how are you dosing adrenalean?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
awesome. good luck with test. ive looked at some of the logs on the animal forvm. they looked pretty good. how are you dosing adrenalean?
I am dosing AL when needed be. I usually take 2 in the morning, 2 pre wo. Depending on how I feel.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Never used it yet. I will use them together, so I will have high dose of AA. I am curious to see if soreness will lower or go higher, I also want to see the joint improvements, as XF has already kicked in, and I am in pain now (lovin it :) )

The Adrenalean also helps me from being depressed and too hungry, as you know, XF is really bad for this on a cut!!
Yes...we know XF can do that. I'm starting up again in a month or so...Can't wait.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 16

I was so sore I slept like a baby last night. You know when your alarm radio plays and you're making a dream about it? This meant that I had a darn good workout yesterday. Energy was at it's all time high. I think that the yohimbine in Animal Test helped out a lot for the intensity. I love this product already.

The Adrenalean is really perfect to be stacked with X Factor. I sonetimes forget to think of eating. I usually look at the clock a million times for my time to eat. Now I'm like.. Already time to eat? Nice!. So I'm still hungry, but just okay.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
jjohn, what kind of advice would you give someone looking to run X Factor at the front end of a bulk?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
jjohn, what kind of advice would you give someone looking to run X Factor at the front end of a bulk?
I would suggest to sit down and plan your stuff. REALLY plan in depth.

-X Factor increases hunger.
Put this in your head. It is extremely important. You don't want to stop at MCD because you feel sore, tired, and hungry. Get a good high calorie clean diet, 50-30-20 on a cut, and 40-40-20 on a bulk is my recommendation.

-X Factor might cause a "depression"
In my case, I am so sore that I just want to sleep and eat, becauseusually when you are sore, you eat more to recover. I respond almost too well to it lol. The harder you train, the more sore you will get, so keep this in mind.

Next all you need to do is make sure you are sore everyday. Train hard, different exercises, vary the rep range, weight, and always keep a good mind-muscle connection. A little White Flood will help you achieve this.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Awesome bro, looks like X Factor would be a great addition to my bulk. Eating alot (and clean) was the idea to being with. End threadjack.

Log's looking good man. How far off until competition/how many days left of adrenalean?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Competition is Nov. 1st, and I have some more AL. I will run it until I'm out. I have no idea how much I took so far..

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 20

Allright time for an update. Everything has been very good so far. Excellent I should say. Cardio has been good, and I never missed 1 session so far. Diet has been top notch, but I drank a few diet pepped lemonade (mmmmmm). I now feel bloated it's insane lol. But I stop today and in 10 days all that air should be out and I shall be ripped for the end of this log! (Well not too ripped, since I don't wanna peak too early) The show is November 1st and I just can't wait!!!!!

I just added 1 RPM and 1 DRIVE to the mix, just because I thought I could a little icariin to try to help me with anticatabolism.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 21

Did some terrific cardio yesterday! I was sweating like no tomorrow!! I walked at 3.7 MPH on a 15 incline for 30 minutes. That's about 400 calories!!! (probably a lot more counting the recovery needed for this :) )

I'm feeling top notch today!! Everything is going quite well!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 27

Here we go for an update. Diet has been really good. I added White Flood to my arsenal and must say it's been treating me vey well so far. I am up to 3 caps 2 times a day now, and I am taking a few days off just so that I will be able to use less to get the desired effects. I seem to be getting leaner and leaner. I will be ready for the show!

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Log looks great, glad you've been enjoying the adrenalean too.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
any update on final numbers from Adrenalean?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Not done with it yet :) I'm taking a little break :)