Before/After Picture - DCP/Sesamin Recomp Cycle

powerhouseME

powerhouseME

Awards
Hi guys!

First time poster, long time lurker here. I just completed my 4-week Recomp cycle with DCP and Sesamin (among other things, complete list of supps follows), and I am quite pleased with the result. I didn't initially plan on posting the training log because: 1) I am too damn lazy to commit myself to write log consistently 2) I didn't expect much out of this cycle because as a 42-year old who's been lifting for some 17+ years, I've used too many over-hyped supplements that did not deliver.

I am in no way associated with RPN - the manufacturer of DCP, or Primaforce who makes the sesamin oil I take, nor with Nutraplanet (simply a happy customer).

I started the cycle on May 28 at bodyweight of 205. As of June 28, I was at around 189-190 lbs, with body composition that I would say is more pleasing to the eye. My training didn't change much, although the addition of AAKG and NP Ultimate Mass Stack (CEE, Arginine, Citrulline Malate) I'm sure helped me push more weight and get the sought-after pump in the weight room. Diet is cleaner, although nowhere as strict as it should be. I do watch simple carb intake, but generally still allow myself up to 200 gr of carb a day, about 200 gr of protein, and roughly 100 gr of (good) fat, which comes to a total of 2500 calories with a ratio of 1:1:1. I added two 15-minute session of cardio to my routine every week as well.

I ran the cycle for 4 weeks. From past experience, my body tends to adjust/downregulate very quickly, and 4 weeks is usually the optimal length for me. I have been off for 3 weeks now, and for my next cycle I would like to try Anabolic Pump and Recreate. Heard good things about these two products, and I think something that would help suppress my appetite would be a great help (I don't see much appetite suppression with DCP).

So, my arsenal was as follows:

DCP : 7 tabs/day, 8 tabs on training day, split in 4 doses.
Sesamin : 3 times a day, I just sipped the oil out of the bottle.
NP Pump stack: 1/2 teaspoon each of CEE, Arginine, and Citrulline Malate
AAKG : 1 tsp prior to workout
Beta Alanine : 1 tsp prior to workout (this seems high to some people, but the tingling doesn't bother me, I love it in fact)

That's it, straightforward, relatively cheap stack that truly works. The top photo was taken on May 24, a day after I started the Recomp cycle, the bottom one was on June 23.

Attachments

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude...those are some phenomenal results in 4 weeks.

Regarding dosing schedule (8 caps), were you using the recommended 2, 2, 3 preworkout, and 1 pre-bed?

powerhouseME

powerhouseME

Awards
Dsade, Thank you kind sir. Yes, it's the 2-2-3-1 that you recommended in one of the other threads. It was actually that thread that made me decide to give DCP a shot.

This other picture was taken within the space of 3 weeks, the top one was taken 1 week after I started (June 1), the bottom one on June 23.

Attachments

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see some great chest striations starting to pop as well...great job, again.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
DAMN! Nice results man!

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dsade, Thank you kind sir. Yes, it's the 2-2-3-1 that you recommended in one of the other threads. It was actually that thread that made me decide to give DCP a shot.

This other picture was taken within the space of 3 weeks, the top one was taken 1 week after I started (June 1), the bottom one on June 23.
not to say u didn't do good but in ur before pictures u aren't flexing and in the after ones u are. standing there with ur arms down is going to look different than with ur arms up flexing. it'll make the appearance of a leaner stomach and make ur chest dissapear.

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sesamin helped me get rid of the stubborn oblique fat as well when dosing @ 2.5-3mL daily of Primaforce Sesamin. Stacked with CLA and a fat-burner/stim, it gave me phenomenal results. I wish I had stocked up when they were on sale for $12.50 several months back !