Drink enough Distilled Water and you can give all your freinds a Golden Finish

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. I got in 2 cardio sessions yesterday 45min w/abs and 30min respectivley. My abs are a little sore 2day. I like it

    Killed shoulders and arms 2day.

    Standing alternateing front to back BB Press
    -number of ten lb weights x reps total 10=5 to front 5 to back
    2x25
    4x15
    6x12
    8x10
    SUPERSET
    Standing Side Laterals
    20x10
    20x10
    20x10

    Middle Delt work (too hard to explain exercise)
    15x15
    15x12
    15x11

    Rear Delt Machine
    110x20
    120x15
    140x10
    SUPERSET
    DB shrugs
    120x10
    130x9
    150x6

    WOW Vascularity was insane, my delts look'd like a road map!

    I then moved to arms and super set bi/tri work

    Standing BB Curl
    75x12
    85x10
    95x9
    Rope Press Down
    55x15
    70x10
    75x8

    Seated DB curls
    30x12
    35x10
    40x9
    Skull Crushers
    85x10
    95x9
    105x8

    Pin Wheel DB Curls
    2x35x8
    CG push ups
    2xBWxfailure

    I was drained!!!!! I slammed my 3 scoops GF and filled up nicley

    I noticed a litte sorness in my chest on some of the tri moves but nothing bad. K so it tastes a little better in 24oz water when you only use 3 scoops,lol. Im not in RR love with it but it's better.

    Even with resumeing the stims and being on super low carbs (really just GF and 1/2 cup oats) my vascularity was stil insane.

    Im very pleased.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   
       


  2. This is a great log, and very nice workouts btw. Well balanced, I did skull crushers for the first time in a long time yesterday SORE!!!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I got in 2 cardio sessions yesterday 45min w/abs and 30min respectivley. My abs are a little sore 2day. I like it

    Killed shoulders and arms 2day.

    Standing alternateing front to back BB Press
    -number of ten lb weights x reps total 10=5 to front 5 to back
    2x25
    4x15
    6x12
    8x10
    SUPERSET
    Standing Side Laterals
    20x10
    20x10
    20x10

    Middle Delt work (too hard to explain exercise)
    15x15
    15x12
    15x11

    Rear Delt Machine
    110x20
    120x15
    140x10
    SUPERSET
    DB shrugs
    120x10
    130x9
    150x6

    WOW Vascularity was insane, my delts look'd like a road map!

    I then moved to arms and super set bi/tri work

    Standing BB Curl
    75x12
    85x10
    95x9
    Rope Press Down
    55x15
    70x10
    75x8

    Seated DB curls
    30x12
    35x10
    40x9
    Skull Crushers
    85x10
    95x9
    105x8

    Pin Wheel DB Curls
    2x35x8
    CG push ups
    2xBWxfailure

    I was drained!!!!! I slammed my 3 scoops GF and filled up nicley

    I noticed a litte sorness in my chest on some of the tri moves but nothing bad. K so it tastes a little better in 24oz water when you only use 3 scoops,lol. Im not in RR love with it but it's better.

    Even with resumeing the stims and being on super low carbs (really just GF and 1/2 cup oats) my vascularity was stil insane.

    Im very pleased.

    Woohoo!!! lol.
    I've still seen crazy vascularity when doing the GFH so you shouldn't have to worry about that!

    Nice numbers !!!!!
    :clean:

  4. Well yesterday was my final workout with GF. I mixed it with some carbo force (carb load day and I was in a pinch). Damn now that was good,lol.

    I trained DC style yesterday because I was short on time. I had a great workout. I'll copy paste it from my other log because I forget numbers.

    I'll do a final review over the weekend with pictures next week along with measurements.

    Now I know some may say well, wtf you stopped using it friday, why wouldn't you do all that now? Well next week is the last week of my "hardcore cut" and without GF I dont think I'd be where im at recovery wise, so I owe it to GF
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   
       


  5. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Well yesterday was my final workout with GF. I mixed it with some carbo force (carb load day and I was in a pinch). Damn now that was good,lol.

    I trained DC style yesterday because I was short on time. I had a great workout. I'll copy paste it from my other log because I forget numbers.

    I'll do a final review over the weekend with pictures next week along with measurements.

    Now I know some may say well, wtf you stopped using it friday, why wouldn't you do all that now? Well next week is the last week of my "hardcore cut" and without GF I dont think I'd be where im at recovery wise, so I owe it to GF
    Awesome man!!! You had a good run.. I'll be looking forward to your final review!!! :bruce3:
  6. Final Review


    I'll get some before and after pic's up at week's end (see last post).

    For now I'll give me overall feelings on the product

    Taste:5/10

    I give it a 5/10 because I didn't like it but I didn't hate it. It goes in the middle. They use leucine which taste's like s h i t by itself and flavoring it is hard. They also use a nutriet rich carb source which are also usually blan in flavor. I can't hate on the flavor and for the ingredients in it im surprised it tasted as good as it did. Now if you want to make this bad boy taste good mix a 1/2 carbo force in there


    Mixability:7.5/10

    DONT MIX IN A BLENDER!!! This was foamy as hell and really hurt my stomach. However in a shakker cup it mixed up A LOT less foamy and was a lot easier for consumption for me. Only thing that sux is you have to use a good amount of water to mix it up but your getting a lot of stuff in there so it's a give and take relationship.

    Recovery: 9/10

    After about the first week my DOMS was cut down big time. I was dieting hardcore the whole time I was using this and DOMS is a ***** for me when dieting. Within 36hours my DOMS was completely gone, not hindering any other workouts. This was very nice.

    Muscle Glycogen Replenishment: 9/10

    I would drink this then hit the shower. After i was done with my shower my muscles were feeling nutrient full, not cosmetic NO type full but food pump full. Only reason this isn't getting a 10/10 is because sometimes I would have some GI discomfort and bloat.


    Overall Rateing: 8/10

    I was dieting and didn't really lose much strength or size. Mind you I was almost 100% on with everything in my regimon but I usually lose strength during cuts useing the same stuff I was this time and GF was implatamented and I saw a difference in musle fullness, strength, and recovery. I would purchase this and would probably be used best during a "recomp" or lean bulk.

    Honestly if your looking for something with a sweet taste and what not GF is probably not for you but if you can man up then GF is for you. Results are what matter most to me and thats what GF gave me.

    I was very pleased with my experience and want to thank Controlled Labs again for giving me this oppertunity and everyone who followed my log and will look at it in the future.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  7. Nice review, DW. I have been hearing (and reading) some good things about Golden Finish. May try it out sometime later in the year, once my competitions are all over with.
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I'll get some before and after pic's up at week's end (see last post).

    For now I'll give me overall feelings on the product

    Taste:5/10

    I give it a 5/10 because I didn't like it but I didn't hate it. It goes in the middle. They use leucine which taste's like s h i t by itself and flavoring it is hard. They also use a nutriet rich carb source which are also usually blan in flavor. I can't hate on the flavor and for the ingredients in it im surprised it tasted as good as it did. Now if you want to make this bad boy taste good mix a 1/2 carbo force in there


    Mixability:7.5/10

    DONT MIX IN A BLENDER!!! This was foamy as hell and really hurt my stomach. However in a shakker cup it mixed up A LOT less foamy and was a lot easier for consumption for me. Only thing that sux is you have to use a good amount of water to mix it up but your getting a lot of stuff in there so it's a give and take relationship.

    Recovery: 9/10

    After about the first week my DOMS was cut down big time. I was dieting hardcore the whole time I was using this and DOMS is a ***** for me when dieting. Within 36hours my DOMS was completely gone, not hindering any other workouts. This was very nice.

    Muscle Glycogen Replenishment: 9/10

    I would drink this then hit the shower. After i was done with my shower my muscles were feeling nutrient full, not cosmetic NO type full but food pump full. Only reason this isn't getting a 10/10 is because sometimes I would have some GI discomfort and bloat.


    Overall Rateing: 8/10

    I was dieting and didn't really lose much strength or size. Mind you I was almost 100% on with everything in my regimon but I usually lose strength during cuts useing the same stuff I was this time and GF was implatamented and I saw a difference in musle fullness, strength, and recovery. I would purchase this and would probably be used best during a "recomp" or lean bulk.

    Honestly if your looking for something with a sweet taste and what not GF is probably not for you but if you can man up then GF is for you. Results are what matter most to me and thats what GF gave me.

    I was very pleased with my experience and want to thank Controlled Labs again for giving me this oppertunity and everyone who followed my log and will look at it in the future.

    AWESOME Review bro. Great job. Thank you for all your logging, we appreciate it!!! Glad you enjoyed it!!!!!
  9. Pictures


    Here are the pic's!
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  10. Your triceps lookin bigger than before man!!!!

  11. Thats good because my biceps are a lot smaller

    Thanks for the kind words bro!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Thats good because my biceps are a lot smaller

    Thanks for the kind words bro!
    LOL. My partner always comments on my biceps, and my triceps are my weak point ... "Thanks for the obvious comments bro!!"

    For real though, I noticed a def. change

  13. My waist (belly button) went form 32" (<--I think) to 28" this morning. I was really happy with this
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    My waist (belly button) went form 32" (<--I think) to 28" this morning. I was really happy with this
    Smaller waist + bigger shoulders/upper body = Fo the win!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 01-16-2012, 07:29 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-04-2006, 10:26 PM
  3. Games You Can Play With Your P*ssy
    By ArnoldIsMyIdol in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-27-2006, 12:44 PM
  4. Food you can put in your pocket
    By Moyer in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-26-2005, 03:37 PM
Log in
Log in