Drink enough Distilled Water and you can give all your freinds a Golden Finish

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First I would like to thank Renegade Rows and the good people over at Controlled labs for picking me to log this product.

Straight from the homepage

GOLDEN FINISH
The perfect FinisH to your intense workout, Golden FinisH has been formulated specifically for the serious athlete. Research and development indicates that this nutrient rich formula will aid recovery and help stabilize blood sugar levels to avoid the post-workout "crash". By shuttling nutrients, electrolytes, and amino acids into muscle cells we are able to stimulate muscle groups more often for optimal growth.

Golden Protein Complex:

With Hydrolyzed Whey and Whey Isolate providing immediate and sustained amino acid delivery, we enhanced this complex with additional Leucine (the anabolic trigger). With Dicalcium Phosphate from our GFH Complex, the result is a mild tasting, highly effective, optimal recovery product that is easy on the stomach, and doesn't break the bank.

Anabolic Enzyme System:

To take this recovery and growth formula to the next level, we included the clinically proven anabolic enzyme system Aminogen and Carbogen. The result is more efficient utilization of key nutrients during the key post-workout recovery window, helping to trigger anabolism legally and naturally.

CoriCARB and Inulin for Nutrient Shuttling and Enhanced Insulin Regulation:

Our unique and proprietary sugar-free blend of premium, nutrient rich carbohydrate sources enhanced with Inulin will help the serious athlete replenish muscle glycogen and help shuttle amino acids / nutrients into the muscles while blood flow is optimal without the post-workout "crash" associated with other products on the market.

GFH Complex:

For optimal post-workout cellular anabolism, look no further than our GFH Complex. We included crucial Electrolytes and Taurine to work in synergy, keeping your muscles in an anabolic state at the cellular level and for as long as possible. As a bonus, it appears that this complex may even help reduce muscle cramping and unnecessary soreness.

Attachments

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
When you said "friends," you meant to say girls, right? I hope so....

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The run down

I am cutting, it blows.

I dont supplement much. It looks like a lot but its only because they are all single units and not an all in one pill.

Before Fasted Cardio

ECYA (25/200/5/81)
500mg Green Tea
3-5gr ALCAR
5gr Leucine
2.5gr Tyrosine
1gr Vit C
400iu Vit. E
1 gaspari Thyrotab
50mg Coleus Forskohlii

Pre-Workout
ECYA (25/200/5/81)
3-5gr ALCAR
1gr Vit. C
10gr NP Glutamine
1gaspari Thyrotab
20mg Coleus Forskohlii
2 scoops CL PurplE WrAAth(sip'd on up til workout)

Pre-Post Workout Cardio Does that make sense?
4 scoops Xtend
5gr Glutamine

Post Workout
1gr Vit C
75mg CoQ10
400iu Vit E
10gr Glutamine

Before Bed
20 mg Coleus Forskohlii
1gr Vit. C
4LG I-GH-1

DIET
Meal 1
10 egg whites
2gr Fish Oil
1.5t EVOO

Meal 2
8oz chicken
2gr Fish Oil
1.5t EVOO

2scoops Whey before my workout
2gr Fish Oil

Post Workout
1 serving CL Golden Finish

Post Wokout Meal 1
2 scoops Protein
1/2 cup Rice

Meal 5
8oz chicken
2gr Fish Oil
1.5t EVOO

Meal 6
2 scoops Casien
1TBS Flax Oil
2gr Fish Oil

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tear it up DW!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In for your....wait that won't sound right, hmmm...well I'm here anyway.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got my Golden finish yesterday but it was after my workout so I tried it 2day!

Hit shoulders and had a good workout

Standing BB Over head press
95x15
115x12
135x10

Lying Side Laterals
15x12
20x10
25x8

Rev Pec Dec machine
90x15
110x10
120x8

Cable Front Raise
35x12
40x10
45x8

Shrugs

DC Shoulder Stretch

LI cardio 20min

Then slamm'd, kinda the shakes are effin huge you can't slam it ,lol.

1st impressions
Taste: not that good
Texture: Kinda foamy
Bloat: yea bloated belly after, probably the foam. Soon subsided after a large belch.
I had some high hopes for 1st impression but I was wrong. I had to divide it into 3 drinks. The taste isn't terrible I mean i got it down easy. The thing that got me was the foam. If there wouldn't have been foam i would have been fine I think because I used a blender it foamed up. I'll try it with 20oz water in my shaker 2maro and reasses the situation. If it works then I dont give a hoot how the taste and texture are :bb2:

I forgot I also had some low arb bars 2day with sugar alcohols and those usually make me bloat up so 2maro will really be a better go at it. I have a feeling taste will be the same though :lol:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Good first impressions bro. The taste actually grew on me, I wasn't crazy about it at first, but crave it after a workout now.
:dl:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Following...Since you seem so EAGER to challenge the Tiger :toofunny:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Following...Since you seem so EAGER to challenge the Tiger :toofunny:
You better be....Im moveing along nicely ;)

I didn't workout 2day my schedule didnt allow it...long story. But I did play basketball for 3 hours so that was my cardio. I followed that up with some golden finish and the bloat wasn't really an issue 2day. Just some instant fullness about 15min later and some nice vasularity. I was depleated as hell from playing non-stop. Taste wasn't much better but in my shaker theres no foam so thats a huge bonus!

Im going to train Bi's 2maro and some GF

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PS. Did you ever end up trying Lipotrophin-PM?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You better be....Im moveing along nicely ;)

I didn't workout 2day my schedule didnt allow it...long story. But I did play basketball for 3 hours so that was my cardio. I followed that up with some golden finish and the bloat wasn't really an issue 2day. Just some instant fullness about 15min later and some nice vasularity. I was depleated as hell from playing non-stop. Taste wasn't much better but in my shaker theres no foam so thats a huge bonus!

Im going to train Bi's 2maro and some GF
You didn't play any WNBA chicks though did you? LOL! ;)

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You didn't play any WNBA chicks though did you? LOL! ;)
haha no BUT. I did play with a buddy who plays regularly with some chicks that play over in Europe and said I would def beat them one on one and be a dominant force playing with them.

Then he re assured me of shooting the lights out and what not. Infact another guy said no way I could compete so I told him I was going to bring my "WNBA game" next. We play 4v4 to 15. I dropp'd 10 and had a few steals & blocks oh and I board up like no other :lol:

Im really going to try and set a game up with a girl and video tape it or atleast play with an NCAA team in a scrimmage. It pisses me off for some reason.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha no BUT. I did play with a buddy who plays regularly with some chicks that play over in Europe and said I would def beat them one on one and be a dominant force playing with them.

Then he re assured me of shooting the lights out and what not. Infact another guy said no way I could compete so I told him I was going to bring my "WNBA game" next. We play 4v4 to 15. I dropp'd 10 and had a few steals & blocks oh and I board up like no other :lol:

Im really going to try and set a game up with a girl and video tape it or atleast play with an NCAA team in a scrimmage. It pisses me off for some reason.
Hey we'll get a 2 on 2 vs. a few NCAA chicks. We'll own brother! :D

Btw- Have a great 4th of july DW!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey we'll get a 2 on 2 vs. a few NCAA chicks. We'll own brother! :D

Btw- Have a great 4th of july DW!
Hell yea at your size down low....even lisa back in her hay day couldn't stop you. Only girl i think thats better than me at basketball is Candice(sp?) Parker

Thanks brother you 2!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No but with this huge NP sale im going to pick up 2 bottles ;)

41.91 OTD can't be beat!
Definitely value for your money! I miss mine (waiting for more supplies); I really notice the difference NOT taking it (ran out last Friday), the pre-bed dose especially.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely value for your money! I miss mine (waiting for more supplies); I really notice the difference NOT taking it (ran out last Friday), the pre-bed dose especially.
Thats the only time I'd use it. I have the worst trouble sleeping when dieting ecscpecially! 2 bottles will last me 80days, holy cow maybe I should knock that down to just one :think:

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
3-5gr ALCAR? Wow! No ALA at the same time?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got back from training legs. I did not take my golden finish. I couldn't stomach anything really. Just a protein shot. I'll try and get it down here in the next 15min or so.

Legs were bad news brother.

4sets Leg Extention
100x20

4sets ATG squats (heels on board)
135x20

4sets Stiff Legged Deads
135x20

4sets Glute/Ham Raise
til Failure

Calf Raise
?x20(10sec negatives)

Yea I killed it 2day but it felt good. Im going to do these types of workouts for my legs for the next few weeks to somewhat "prep" my tendons and joints for the load. With injuries and such over the past few months I have neglected my legs.

I'm takeing 2maro off then back at it monday.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No fasted cardio this morning. Had to many things I had to get done before work.

I just got done training.

Chest

Incline BB press
205x12
215x10
225x8

Flat DB Bench
75x10
80x8
85x6

Decline Smith
135x20
185x15
225x6

Low cable pulley fly
3sets
40x10

Some stretching and thats all. I started out awesome on incline I was amazed at how well my warm up's went so I decided do go heavy but quickly fizzled in the next exercises. O'well my ego's fine with the weights Im doing.

Golden Finish in my shaker cup is great (not tasting) as far as mixing and consistency. I'm really pleased by this. Taste is still growing on me but I feel extremely full, muscle wise, after my shower (about 15min after I've taken GF).

Vascularity isn't all that great. I've notice this since starting the ECYA stack.

RR, whats the GI on Golden Finish? Just curious?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
GFH's carbs could be classified as 'fast absorbing' but nutrient rich as well.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I trained arms 2day. Decided to change it up big time!

I superset everything and rememberd to take my purple wraath. 3 scoops in 1.5L of water.

Standing DB curls
30x12
35x10
40x8
Skull Crushers
85x12
95x10
105x8

CG Preacher Curls
45x15
55x12
65x10
Rope Press Downs
50x12
55x10
60x8

Concentration Curls
35x10
40x8
45x6
Single Arm Reverse Grip Push Downs
35x10
40x9
45x7

I also took some measurements this morning. I totaly forgot, I found my tape measure looking for my old high volume routine, which I did not find.

All measurements are cold unflexed 1st thing in the morning.
Waist(belly button): ~31"
Arms
R:14.25"
L: 14.5"
Chest (nipples):43"
Legs
R:25"
L:24.5"

Weight:179lbs

I didn't do calf or forarms because I dont really care about them.

Got me some GF post workout and I feel great! The taste still is blah to me.

Recovery 2day was great between sets I was only resting 1.5min between sets and 3 min between exercises.

My chest isn't very sore 2day. I felt it a little training tri's but nothing too much. I think GF may be doing some work?!?!?!?!?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
My chest isn't very sore 2day. I felt it a little training tri's but nothing too much. I think GF may be doing some work?!?!?!?!?
Dude thats very possible. My DOMs disappeared around Day 3-4. I still get sore, but it's more of a 'stiff' feeling rather than utter pain like before :D

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had a good shoulder and leg session yesterday but I feel, no right 2day. Im going to take the rest of the week off and get back at it monday.

Im going to be doing cardio for 45min for the time being and will take my GF post cardio.

Oh and RR, the taste you know what.........................................its not growing on me :lol:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Had a good shoulder and leg session yesterday but I feel, no right 2day. Im going to take the rest of the week off and get back at it monday.

Im going to be doing cardio for 45min for the time being and will take my GF post cardio.

Oh and RR, the taste you know what.........................................its not growing on me :lol:
lol... It WILL!!!

you feelin tired??? is that why you need the days off?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I trained chest this morning with only Purple Wraath in my belly. It went well. Im cutting volume back some because of what may have been some over training.

Incline Smith
185x12-13 I lost count for a second
205x10
225x8
I slowed these reps down and gave a good stagnint hold at the top. I felt really good

Flat DB Bench
75x10
80x8
85x6

Low Cable Pulley Fly
30x12
35x10
40x9

Then some DC stretching. I felt real real good 2day, like I isolated chest extra good I guess. Took my shower than slammed some GF. Well I can't really say im looking forward to it but I guess you could say it's becoming more "tolerable" lol.

Looking forward to see how sore I may be 2maro.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Well im not very sore 2day and my chest is looking full. I had some carbs this morning after tennis. I was dieing out there but it was a great cardio session.

I am going to train back later this evening. Give me some time to recover from tennis
:dl: :dl:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nah no deads for now. Im saving up for DC training :D

Great workout last night, short and sweet and pump'd to the max!

Pull-Ups
BWx10
BWx10
BWx8

Smith Bent Over Rows
135x20
185x12
225x10
-I was really strong on these

Back Hyper Extensions
3xBWx12

DC stretch 60sec.

That was it. I rested about 1.5min between sets. Then slammed some GF and feeling full as always. Today I am not sore at all, just some full Lats, I'm loving this! The results that is......RR the taste still not there,lol.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Nah no deads for now. Im saving up for DC training :D

Great workout last night, short and sweet and pump'd to the max!

Pull-Ups
BWx10
BWx10
BWx8

Smith Bent Over Rows
135x20
185x12
225x10
-I was really strong on these

Back Hyper Extensions
3xBWx12

DC stretch 60sec.

That was it. I rested about 1.5min between sets. Then slammed some GF and feeling full as always. Today I am not sore at all, just some full Lats, I'm loving this! The results that is......RR the taste still not there,lol.
You have to BELIEVEEEE!!! lol. jk.

I'm really happy that it's working so well for you. No DOMs is pretty great. It means you get to train more than normal IMO :)

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have to BELIEVEEEE!!! lol. jk.

I'm really happy that it's working so well for you. No DOMs is pretty great. It means you get to train more than normal IMO :)
Im happy that I get an huge full (muscle) feeling 20min after im done with my shake. This no DOMS is great and should be awesome for next week when Im going back to the 3/day a week and carb cycling. This means I may have to train with no GF after words........could get ugly.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hit shoulders 2day and went very very well :D

Standing behind the head BB press
3warm up sets w/ bar
85x15
105x12
125x10
145x6
-I think I started too lite here, did too many warm ups
SUPERSET
Standing Side Laterals
20x12
20x12
20x11
20x8

Cable Front Raise
35x15
40x12
45x10
SUPER SET
Middle Delt work (too hard to explain exercise)
10x15
15x12
10x12

Upright Rows
70x15
80x15
90x12
SUPER SET
Rear Delt Machine
3x12

DB shrugs
100x10
110x10
120x8

I love training shoulders. I really miss not being able to really train them during the season.

Slammed some GF and im pissed! Not about the GF but the fact all I have to eat 2day is 2lbs choc mint whey and 4lbs casien. I couldn't make food for 2day so it's gonna be velocity style diet 2day until after work. Yippy :frustrate

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CHEST/BACK

Incline Smith Bench
165x20
175x15
185x12
SUPERSET
Lat Pull downs
130x19
140x14
150x11

Flat DB Bench
3x80x8

T-Bar Row
3x90x10

Straight Arm Pull Over/Downs
100x15
110x12
120x11

High Cable Fly
40x15
45x12
50x10
SUPERSET
Low Cable Fly
30x15
35x12
40x8

I've never been so tired after a workout I think. After death had left me I slammed my GF shake and then laid for another 15min because I thought my stomach was going to explode, but luckily it didn't.

Also some good/bad news. I thought a serving was 4 scoops of GF, it's only 3 :frustrate. So mines almost gone. I have been doing 4 scoops for however long.

That might be why my taste isn't like RR's lol. Man I feel so dumb right now :sad:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
:lol:

CHEST/BACK

Incline Smith Bench
165x20
175x15
185x12
SUPERSET
Lat Pull downs
130x19
140x14
150x11

Flat DB Bench
3x80x8

T-Bar Row
3x90x10

Straight Arm Pull Over/Downs
100x15
110x12
120x11

High Cable Fly
40x15
45x12
50x10
SUPERSET
Low Cable Fly
30x15
35x12
40x8

I've never been so tired after a workout I think. After death had left me I slammed my GF shake and then laid for another 15min because I thought my stomach was going to explode, but luckily it didn't.

Also some good/bad news. I thought a serving was 4 scoops of GF, it's only 3 :frustrate. So mines almost gone. I have been doing 4 scoops for however long.

That might be why my taste isn't like RR's lol. Man I feel so dumb right now :sad:
LOL!!! Well you got that much more protein :)