Ed's Adrenalean 4 week cut!

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Hello Everyone-

I was one of the lucky 10 to receive Adrenalean to test. A little about me and what I plan to do. This will run from July 1st-July 29th.

ME: 43 years old. Weight: 238lbs. BF: Approx: 15%

Training:
I try to stay active, working out 5-6 per week. The breakdown for the next 4 weeks will be:
Weights = 2 total body per week
Yoga x 1 per week
Cardio: Biking outside 1-3 per week, depending on schedule/weather or HIIT on a stationary bike.

Diet: I've been cutting the last week. For the first 5 days I was low carb only and I dropped from 242 to 238. Now I've added carbs but I will continue to keep my daily intake of calories at or below 2800. I figure that's 500 below my daily needs at 240lbs.
I typically eat 5-6 small meals per day and I drink a lot of water.

Other Supplements:
-Xtend, Cycle Support with my morning protein shake, Fish Oil Caps (4 per day).

Protocal:
4 caps of Adrenalen per day. 2 in the morning, 2 in the early afternoon.

I will track weight, mood, sleep, libido, workouts and note anything that seems unusual.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
My guess is at your weight youll need atleast 3 caps in the am and 2 caps in the pm but youll know better when you try it.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
I'll keep that in mind and will adjust if need be. Thanks for your input!

Ed

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Let the Cut Begin!

238 lbs officially this morning. Started with 2 tabs to begin with and 2 tabs 6 hours later. Initial impression. Smooth, steady energy. Feeling good, mood wise and hunger is incheck. Calories will be no more then 2,800.

Tonight will be a 6 mile bike ride outside with a lot of hills. It usually takes me 30-35 minutes to complete this and this is going hard. It's a good workout for me!

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Nice first day. Smooth energy throughout, no crashing and appetite in check, which is very important for me.

Calories were around 2,800 and I had a nice 6 mile (hilly) bike ride.

Here is a sample of what I typically eat:

6am Syntha-6 or Nitro Core 24 + a scoop of Cycle Support
9am 1/4 cup almonds + 1 of the following=> banana, Yogart or protein bar
noon Lunch (tuna salad, or leftovers from home) 500-700 cals
4:30pm Dinner
9pm Protein snack

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
In for the Adrenalean camaraderie!

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
I'm in too - we are of similar size/age. I'll be starting mine on the 7th. Look forward to seeing how it works.

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
Ill have to agree with designer. This is how I like to dose it as well.
On the long days I really liked 2-2-2.

I'll be following.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday I went with 3 pills first thing in the a.m. and then 2 in the afternoon. I will say, it took the edge off hunger. I was able to keep my diet in check, infact, I had to force myself to eat something at night.

Yesterday was also weights. I love lifting weights and if I could, I would lift everyday, but since I live in Michigan, I need to take advantage of the good weather(summer) when it's here, so I've dropped down to 2 total body workouts twice a week. I workout with my son and daughter and I had a good workout last night. The workout consisted of: leg press, bench press, seated rowing, pullups, upright rows, barbells curls, abs and some tricep pushdows. The next workout I do will be just with DBs. Highlights: 275x9 reps on the bench, 1 shy of PR.

Not sure if it had anything to do with the adrenalean or not, but I was really sweating!

No issues with sleep and nothing negative to report. Happy 3 day weekend everyone!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
The next workout I do will be just with DBs.
That's what I'm talking about! I love DBs man. How long does it take you to recover from a total body workout? (1-2 days?) How many sets do you do per exercise?

How old are the children? That's great that you're able to have them train with you, instilling those good habits.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the note silentbob! My daughter is 15 and swims with her HS team 4 days a week during the summer, so she lifts with me once a week (her workout is tailored for her and swimming). My son is 17 and plays hockey. As for me, I find that I can workout each bodypart every 3-4 days, but I try to do it every 4-5 days. Doing total body twice a week, I only do about 5 sets per bodypart. Having lifted on Wednesday, I'll lift again on Sunday with my son (I'll have my daughter do an advanced yoga class). I like DBs too and it keeps the lifts "fresh". I'll likely bike today, maybe tomorrow too, then back in the weightroom! :thumbsup: Have a good one!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Definitely in for this one!

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Back in the weightroom today after spending the last two days doing yard work, painting and moving furniture. I was pretty tight/stiff going in, but once I warmed up, I had a very good workout! Today was DBs only followed up with a 1 mile jog. Great workout!

6 days in and some thoughts:

I seem to do pretty good on a 2 x 2 schedule, though 3 + 2 has worked well also. This has destroyed my appetite! Others have noted that as well.

Sweating: I am sweating something awful when I workout. My workouts have been great though, just something I've noted!

Weight hasn't changed much, but my waist/stomach is down slightly. I had a few taco chips yesterday and I think I'm holding some water.

My mood has been good, my Blood pressure has been fine and I'm sleeping well at night. Joints are fine, libido is fine, nothing negative to report!

thanks to those following this and adding their comments!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
The dude abides.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
1 week up

Hello Everyone-

A week is up and I'm down a pound. My diet has been good, largely due to Adrenalean! It keeps my hunger and cravings in check.

Even though my weight is only down a pound, my mid-section looks better, my pants a little roomier and my arms a bit more vascular.

This is fast becoming a favorite for me. Smooth energy, no crashing when it wears off and no negative side effects. I'm only dosing 2 x 2 and it's working. I did do a 3 + 2, but since 2 x 2 works me for me, I'll continue with less pills so I can take it longer.

The Dude Abides! :afro:

RobbyRH10

RobbyRH10

Awards
Thanks for sharing your results so far.

Ive used 2 bottles of Adrenalean and love the stuff.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Hello Everyone-

Things continue to go well. Two nights ago it was yoga, something I really don't get too excited about, but I see and understand the benefits of doing it, so I will, once a week. Then last night it was a hour and a half of hockey. That was very fun and a nice workout!!
Tonight will be off, then full body workout tomorrow and cardio on Sunday.

Weight: down 1.5lbs 10 days in
Mood: very good!
Joints: no issues
sleep: fine, no issues
libido: No change

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Hello Everyone-

Things continue to go well. Two nights ago it was yoga, something I really don't get too excited about, but I see and understand the benefits of doing it, so I will, once a week. Then last night it was a hour and a half of hockey. That was very fun and a nice workout!!
Tonight will be off, then full body workout tomorrow and cardio on Sunday.

Weight: down 1.5lbs 10 days in
Mood: very good!
Joints: no issues
sleep: fine, no issues
libido: No change
Awesome feedback, keep up the good work.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Back in the weightroom, a place I like to be. My son had to do a fitness test for hockey, so I tested with him, well, everthing but the mile run. I did:
1 minute timed situps: 41
Pullups: 8
Bench Press body weight: 13 x 240 (I'm lighter then this, but went with 240 instead of 236)

I then completed my workout. I still think I sweat more then normal while taking Adrenalean. The workouts have been great, but sweaty!

thanks to those watching this, have a good weekend!
-Ed

I

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
Nice updates. Lookin forward to your continued feedback!

pdx89

pdx89

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wow benching 240 thirteen times is impressive and good luck with the rest of your progress

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Back in the weightroom, a place I like to be. My son had to do a fitness test for hockey, so I tested with him, well, everthing but the mile run. I did:
1 minute timed situps: 41
Pullups: 8
Bench Press body weight: 13 x 240 (I'm lighter then this, but went with 240 instead of 236)

I then completed my workout. I still think I sweat more then normal while taking Adrenalean. The workouts have been great, but sweaty!

thanks to those watching this, have a good weekend!
-Ed

I
Holy Bench...Impressive!

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
2 week update

Hello Everyone-

Two weeks in and I'm down 2.5 lbs. This past week, I wasn't Spot on with my diet, yet I still managed to drop another pound. The past few days have been very busy and it will continue this way the next few weeks. Yoga tonight and full body workout tomorrow or Friday.

I'm continuing to dose at 3 and then 2. If I've noticed one negative, it might be that I'm starting to crash slightly when it wears off (5 hours). I get a little sleepy, but that's it.

Overall, I'm very happy with the product!
-Ed

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Hello Everyone-

Two weeks in and I'm down 2.5 lbs. This past week, I wasn't Spot on with my diet, yet I still managed to drop another pound. The past few days have been very busy and it will continue this way the next few weeks. Yoga tonight and full body workout tomorrow or Friday.

I'm continuing to dose at 3 and then 2. If I've noticed one negative, it might be that I'm starting to crash slightly when it wears off (5 hours). I get a little sleepy, but that's it.

Overall, I'm very happy with the product!
-Ed
Wow...sounds great (minus the small crash). Nice to see you are dropping some weight even with a less than perfect diet.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Hello Everyone-

Things continue to go well. I'm down 4lbs total in 3 weeks. Workouts have been excellent and other then the few times I felt like crashing a bit when it was wearing off, no sides whatsoever! In fact, I really haven't experienced anymore of the "mini" crashes I felt last week. I do sweat up a storm when I do exercise, more then normal.

I continue to stay active, doing total bodyworkouts twice a week, some yoga, hockey occassionally as well as biking. My body seems to be responding well to all of this and I seem to be stronger in some of my lifts, especially my back.

I have enough caps for 6 more days I believe. I'm very happy with the results thus far!:thumbsup:

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Hello Everyone-

Things continue to go well. I'm down 4lbs total in 3 weeks. Workouts have been excellent and other then the few times I felt like crashing a bit when it was wearing off, no sides whatsoever! In fact, I really haven't experienced anymore of the "mini" crashes I felt last week. I do sweat up a storm when I do exercise, more then normal.

I continue to stay active, doing total bodyworkouts twice a week, some yoga, hockey occassionally as well as biking. My body seems to be responding well to all of this and I seem to be stronger in some of my lifts, especially my back.

I have enough caps for 6 more days I believe. I'm very happy with the results thus far!:thumbsup:
Good to hear you are happy!:head::head::head:

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Finished

Hello Everyone-

Today was my last day of taking Adrenalean. 25 days of taking it resulted in a loss of 4.5lbs. I varied my dosage, going from 4 up to 6, but usually taking 5 each day, 3 upon waking and the final dose 5-6 hours later. As recommended, 5 seemed to work best for me. My thoughts:

-Positives-
Weightloss! 4.5lbs was very nice.
no change in libido
positive mood
no drying of joints
no anger issues
no issues with sleep
hunger kept in check.

-Negatives-
(Hard for me to come up with any, but if I had to list some, I guess these would be them)

A few times, I did feel like I was "crashing" just a little bit, but it didn't happen all the time.

I'd sweat like crazy when working out, WOW! Not sure if that's a negative or not, but worth mentioning.

SUMMARY.
I lost fat, no doubt about that, but I kept my strength. My lifts stayed the same or went up (my back did) and I had some great energy for my workouts. I certainly will consider using Adrenalean in the future and I think it would stack nicely with Lean Xtreme. I'm not a huge fan of fat loss products, mainly because of the way I feel when I've taken them or the mood they put me in , but this one is worth taking! Thanks to Designer Supplements for allowing me to try this! Great product!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

The kitty abides.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys! To finish this up on a good note, I just returned from the gym and I set a new PR on the bench with 17 reps of 225lbs. So as you can see, strength did not take a hit. -Ed

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Hello Everyone-

Today was my last day of taking Adrenalean. 25 days of taking it resulted in a loss of 4.5lbs. I varied my dosage, going from 4 up to 6, but usually taking 5 each day, 3 upon waking and the final dose 5-6 hours later. As recommended, 5 seemed to work best for me. My thoughts:

-Positives-
Weightloss! 4.5lbs was very nice.
no change in libido
positive mood
no drying of joints
no anger issues
no issues with sleep
hunger kept in check.

-Negatives-
(Hard for me to come up with any, but if I had to list some, I guess these would be them)

A few times, I did feel like I was "crashing" just a little bit, but it didn't happen all the time.

I'd sweat like crazy when working out, WOW! Not sure if that's a negative or not, but worth mentioning.

SUMMARY.
I lost fat, no doubt about that, but I kept my strength. My lifts stayed the same or went up (my back did) and I had some great energy for my workouts. I certainly will consider using Adrenalean in the future and I think it would stack nicely with Lean Xtreme. I'm not a huge fan of fat loss products, mainly because of the way I feel when I've taken them or the mood they put me in , but this one is worth taking! Thanks to Designer Supplements for allowing me to try this! Great product!
Great review, I couldnt have asked for a better response.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Great review...Thanks!

pdx89

pdx89

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thats great news now i'm torn between Adrenalean and recreate oh well :confused:

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried recreate yet, but the next time I do a "cut", it will be a stack of Adrenalean and lean Xtreme. I think that would be a killer stack!

Thanks once again guys for selecting me, you have a very nice product in Adrenalean!