USP Labs Ultimo LBM Gainer, hold the Adipose

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Well ladies and gents (mostly gents) it is time for me to bust out a stack of epic proportions. I rarely go big on stacks (typically I run solo products, with AP on the side since its typically a staple of sorts). However no longer will I be confined to that mentality, for today I step into the path of enlightenment.

Seriously though, this has been a plan I have had for some time. For the next 6-8 weeks I will be running what I will dub with this tag line "USP Labs feel like your "On" without the Sides". I will spare the backtalk and get into the nitty gritty of what I will be running.

Products:

ANABOLIC-PUMP™ makes food more anabolic by utilizing the natural power of the most anabolic hormone in the world - INSULIN. In our quest for perfection, diet is the ultimate key to success. Basic fact is that food is the most ANABOLIC substance in the world. You can inject insane amounts of testosterone and deca, along with handfuls of d-bol and anadrol and without the proper diet - YOU WILL NOT GROW! Ask around…this is bodybuilding gospel.

By harnessing the power of muscle specific insulin and food, ANABOLIC-PUMP™ takes NATURAL growth to UNNATURAL levels! Insulin is the most powerful anabolic hormone produced by the body, while food constitutes the very anabolic building blocks of muscle tissue. Professional bodybuilders administer insulin and eat insane amounts of food for RAPID strength and size gains. Insulin, without a doubt, forces muscle to grow FAST. Unfortunately, insulin also forces FAT CELLS to grow FASTER - YUCK! What you end up with is a HUGE mass of muscle covered in a THICK layer of FAT. In a Perfect world fat cells would be RESISTANT to the action of insulin. Like the moronic cliché "have your cake and eat it too" Why bake a cake and not eat it? With ANABOLIC-PUMP™ you eliminate the guilt of eating the cake. Yes, we've created the perfect world… well… the perfect supplement at least!

Anabolic Pump™ activates GLUT4 in striated muscle cells without exercise or insulin.

The Supplement Your Competition Doesn't Want You To Know About

Stimulant-type energy without any nervousness, increased heart rate, etc.Improved ability to digest and process large amounts of food and carbohydrates!

Can be stacked with other pre-workout products such as stimulants, NO –products, etc – In Fact, P-Slin actually makes these more effective by helping your body utilize nutrients better.​

A few years back a compound hit the bodybuilding scene with a lot of promise. It had great scientific research to back it up. That compound’s name was L-Dopa.

As you may know, L-Dopa could never duplicate it’s scientific performance in the real world. For one reason: L-Dopa could never cross the blood brain barrier…it would get absorbed in the blood stream and all hope of increased HGH production was lost!

In order for the brain to turn L-Dopa into dopamine…and therefore shoot HGH levels through the roof…this major obstacle had to be overcome…

At USP Labs we knew if we could come up with a bioavailable form of L-Dopa that had the ability to cross the blood/brain barrier it would help bodybuilders everywhere increase natural HGH release, natural Testosterone production, drive sex drive through the roof, build muscle, lose body fat and sleep like a rock.

Well, you will be glad when you hear we have succeeded! But, we totally skipped the L-Dopa part and discovered a brand new compound that’s closely related and is readily available for the body to use!

Recreate™ isn't another "me-too" fat burner (Ever notice how every company sells the exact same stimulant disguised as a "fat burner"? If not, look closely at the label). Rather, it's the world's ONLY legal Prescription-Grade Clinical Strength Fat Loss Agent...
...Unlike other fat burners that are little more than stimulants (so you're tricked into "feeling" them work – yet they don't do a damn thing to burn fat) Recreate™ is specifically formulated to illicit a powerful fat burning effect by quickly targeting and destroying fat cells like a high-powered "seek and destroy" military ATL laser!

PRIME/Eventual Name
No I do not already have Prime on hand. I will however be adding it in after 1 month of the above product usage, and then add in Prime. I am using this method namely because Prime has a scheduled release date of sometime in July, I want to differentiate between what I notice from each product, and also because I was talking to Mullet and the potency of Prime has been upped so 1 bottle now offers what 2 use to (this makes a 1 month run at a time when I could potentially top off on results that much more anabolic).

Background Use
I have used ever product on that list, with the exception of Prime and P-Slin (I use to use P-Slin on carb up days, but this will be the trial run using it pre-workouts). I have used Powerfull a while back and can strictly recall notable strength increases, but thats about it (it was a while ago). AP has become a borderline staple, and is usually in use 9 times out of 10. ReCreate I have used once for a cut. However never have I used them in conjunction with each other, and also with a spot on nutritional program.

Goals:
I haven't quite decided if I wll make this more of a recomp, or a LBM gainer with very detailed attention to adipose synthesis prevention. i can say I am heavily leaning towards the later (and will do some mini recomps/cuts during the winter). I really want to harness the nutrient partitioning and anabolic effects of these products to pack on some muscle.

Dosing
*I work out in the morning*

Wake (8:00): 1 P-Slin
8:15-8:20: Pre workout meal.
9:30: 2 ReCreate, 3 Powerfull

10:00-11:00: gym. (after last set) 1 AP than post workout meal

12:45: 1 AP, 1:00 3rd meal

3:00: 1 ReCreate
3:15: 1 AP
3:30: 4th meal

6:00-6:30: 5th meal

8:00-9:00: 6th meal (pre bed meal type)

10:00-10:30: 1 or 2 Powerfull (time will vary).

**If any USP reps or users have any suggestions to improve that layout, I am all ears.

Notes
I plan on taking my first dose on Wednesday, so the official kickoff will be then. So now in the words of every guy on here, lets get huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
**saved for before and after measurements**

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holler. Did I help you with this plan, or is this OCC original?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in buddy. Good luck with this! :D

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Holler. Did I help you with this plan, or is this OCC original?
Little from column A, a little from Column B. I had originally thought about adding in ReCreate to this a while back (before the ReCreate your way to a lean bulk thread you made) but than decided I didn't want to kitchen sink this bad boy. However, after reading that thread, I felt like it was far and away being labeled that since ReCreate's addition has the ability to not only help keep fat gain minimal, but if I can nail in my diet, I have hopes of walking the very thin line of loosing fat while gaining muscle. With its addition it will make my life much easier in the future (less cutting = less potential muscle loss = happier me).

I will also be seeking your advice on dosing Prime along with Powerfull to maximize there potential power together.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Little from column A, a little from Column B. I had originally thought about adding in ReCreate to this a while back (before the ReCreate your way to a lean bulk thread you made) but than decided I didn't want to kitchen sink this bad boy. However, after reading that thread, I felt like it was far and away being labeled that since ReCreate's addition has the ability to not only help keep fat gain minimal, but if I can nail in my diet, I have hopes of walking the very thin line of loosing fat while gaining muscle. With its addition it will make my life much easier in the future (less cutting = less potential muscle loss = happier me).

I will also be seeking your advice on dosing Prime along with Powerfull to maximize there potential power together.
No problem. If you ever need some further insight on some advanced dosing schemes, feel free to holler. I'm not sure if you checked out B5150's thread, but he's have some pretty impressive success with a very similar stack.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks good. The only thing I would do different is move the AP from the 2:30 meal to the 6:00 meal, and maybe just have a pro/fats meal at 2:30 (An omelette would be perfect, but I just love my omelettes lol). That way you have your AP working for you in the evening too.

Looks good Dave , good luck!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks good. The only thing I would do different is move the AP from the 2:30 meal to the 6:00 meal, and maybe just have a pro/fats meal at 2:30 (An omelette would be perfect, but I just love my omelettes lol). That way you have your AP working for you in the evening too.

Meh, I like the AP at the Post-Post WO position; it's something which has always worked for me.

Different strokes for different folks, though!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everything looks good to me! I'll be following

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
in bro. looks to be solid. im very interested in AP but i cant seem to work up the money to get it lately everything keeps going in my gas tank as soon as i get it

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in bro. looks to be solid. im very interested in AP but i cant seem to work up the money to get it lately everything keeps going in my gas tank as soon as i get it
I feel ya on that man! Good thing i am stocked up on AP and have a great job and can afford to get some more AP at any moments notice :D

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established

Meh, I like the AP at the Post-Post WO position; it's something which has always worked for me.

Good to have ya in Steveo appreciate the advice ~ Thats how I use to dose when I had the carry over effect of the AP from my pre workout dose plus the insulin sensitivity from lifting istself. However since my pre workout meal now is preceded by P-Slin (and contains a lot of carbs) I like the idea of having fat cell modulation with another very high carb meal (my pre/post meals contain the majority of daily carbohydrate intake). Also my 6:00 meal is essentially a P/F meal, actually thats omelet time lol.

No problem. If you ever need some further insight on some advanced dosing schemes, feel free to holler. I'm not sure if you checked out B5150's thread, but he's have some pretty impressive success with a very similar stack.
aNaw I didn't catch that, but Im going to go hunt it down. I was toying with the idea of going with the intra dosing (with the powdered gatorade) but decided to hold off. Planning on using that dosing scheme solo so I can see what it does for me, than instigating it in the future with X-Factor or something.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I'm watching, good luck. Looks crazy.
welcome man.

I feel ya on that man! Good thing i am stocked up on AP and have a great job and can afford to get some more AP at any moments notice :D
Damn son, that was a low blow! ahah

I feel ya guys on the gas stuff. I'm dropping 80 bucks to fill up my jeep Cherokee. However I am actually trying to sell it/work something out with the parents so I can get this moded 04 TL (20 mpg city has me drooling, plus the 300 horses lol):

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang my mom has a TL and its nice!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Dude TLs are baller, and more importantly real reliable (also you can run them into the friggen ground making them ultra cost effective).

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
In for this!

Hey bud I'll be following ya on this one. I hope ya really hit it hard and get some great results.:thumbsup:

Cheers to you!:cheers:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A very tight stack you have there, Sir! It will be an honour to follow your log. Now, show them how it's done! :thumbsup:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
A very tight stack you have there, Sir! It will be an honour to follow your log. Now, show them how it's done! :thumbsup:
You know it boss, OCC log time baby!

Nice work. I am looking at doing the same thing later this winter to lean out a touch (minus the P-Slin). So you better do a good job :lol:
I have very high hopes for the results I can nail down with this. I will do my best to shed some light on it for ya before you get your game on with this stack.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established

I tried P-Slin pre and then post workout. I like P-Slin pre and AP post, but that's just me. It blew me up like a balloon, which I don't like... and I fell asleep.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good luck mate - will be watching this one closely with something similar in mind down the track

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what is your weight and body-fat?

you are cutting I'm guessing by the recreate. how many calories-protein carbs and grams of fat are you taking in everyday?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
what is your weight and body-fat?

you are cutting I'm guessing by the recreate. how many calories-protein carbs and grams of fat are you taking in everyday?
I am going to be taking beginning measurements in the next few days (I typically always do photo logs as well, but since I am in a rental house and most of my stuff is boxed up, I don't have a cam). Ill also throw up my diet as well.

I am lean bulking so I am not cutting per se. ReCreate is added to manage cort on days I do strenuous cardio (whether its just planned runs or empty stomach stuff, basketball, or tennis) as well as just helping to manage fat gain while in a caloric surplus. Theres a solid write up in the USP forum entitled "Lean bulk your way with ReCreate" and although I just glanced at it when it first came out, I am pretty sure it is very similar to my workings going on here.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Quick Update:

Heres the Diet per request (not going to lay out each meal, but give an overview).

Calories will vary from 3200-3500 depending on training days. Split will be the very rare 40/40/20 p/c/f. Carbs will be taken in during Pre/Post workout meals, meal 3, and meal 4 (6 total meals a day). Meal 5 and 6 are p/f meals.

Carb sources: Oatmeal, w/w bagels, Ezekiel bread, broccoli, skim milk/cottage cheese.
Protein: Chicken, tuna, eggs, egg whites, skim milk, cottage cheese, 3 protein shakes a day.
Fats: Almonds, Peanuts, eggs, natty pb, flax, fish oil.

Thats about it. I eat the same meal plan every day but will switch it up sometimes if I go to Boston Market, Subway, Fuji, or something like that with friends. Only time I really cheat is when I got to Boston Market and go to town on some stuffing and corn bread (but its hardly a cheat with the supps I will be running and amount of cardio i will be doing).

Important additional Note:
Start date will be pushed back until Saturday the 5th. Why you ask? Because I am going to be getting crunked with my friends on the 3rd at a 4th party (working the 4th so no drinking then). I don't want to be starting this stack today if I know I will be doing that stuff (although the libido enhancements would be welcomed if I did start before lol). I don't "PLAN" on drinking again until a Snoop concert in late August so this stack should be taken full advantage of.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quick Update:

Heres the Diet per request (not going to lay out each meal, but give an overview).

Calories will vary from 3200-3500 depending on training days. Split will be the very rare 40/40/20 p/c/f. Carbs will be taken in during Pre/Post workout meals, meal 3, and meal 4 (6 total meals a day). Meal 5 and 6 are p/f meals.

Carb sources: Oatmeal, w/w bagels, Ezekiel bread, broccoli, skim milk/cottage cheese.
Protein: Chicken, tuna, eggs, egg whites, skim milk, cottage cheese, 3 protein shakes a day.
Fats: Almonds, Peanuts, eggs, natty pb, flax, fish oil.

Thats about it. I eat the same meal plan every day but will switch it up sometimes if I go to Boston Market, Subway, Fuji, or something like that with friends. Only time I really cheat is when I got to Boston Market and go to town on some stuffing and corn bread (but its hardly a cheat with the supps I will be running and amount of cardio i will be doing).

Important additional Note:
Start date will be pushed back until Saturday the 5th. Why you ask? Because I am going to be getting crunked with my friends on the 3rd at a 4th party (working the 4th so no drinking then). I don't want to be starting this stack today if I know I will be doing that stuff (although the libido enhancements would be welcomed if I did start before lol). I don't "PLAN" on drinking again until a Snoop concert in late August so this stack should be taken full advantage of.
Kudo's on your diet. Sounds like you have basic knowledge of a bodybuilding diet, about where I am myself

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Ya I have a pretty strict diet, but I don't really ever have a true BB diet (although I come close when cutting).

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i checked through your diet and noticed there wasn't any small children listed.
possibly you haven't been completly honest with us?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
i checked through your diet and noticed there wasn't any small children listed.
possibly you haven't been completly honest with us?
I thought the kids were a given? My mistake. 1.75 small children per day, and the results are phenomenal. I'm talking like .5 inches on my bis for every 10 kids. I get swole on Halloween muahahah

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is broccoli more or less it for your vegetable intake OCC? It's probably not, but I would add that fruits and vegetables are absolutely amazing food stuffs.

Personally, I love strawberries, blackberries, and blueberries because not only do they have unfathomably high ORAC values (not as high as ReCreate, though), they taste amazing and quell my sweet cravings; they don't have a huge aggregate impact on caloric values, or adipose storage, as they are chalk full of fibre.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Is broccoli more or less it for your vegetable intake OCC? It's probably not, but I would add that fruits and vegetables are absolutely amazing food stuffs.

Personally, I love strawberries, blackberries, and blueberries because not only do they have unfathomably high ORAC values (not as high as ReCreate, though), they taste amazing and quell my sweet cravings; they don't have a huge aggregate impact on caloric values, or adipose storage, as they are chalk full of fibre.
Broccoli is typically my vegetable of choice (meals 3, sometimes 5, and I make it a point to get it in with my before bed meal). I went on a asparagus spree and sort of burned out on them, so now I stick with brocolli. As far as fruits, I forgot to add in my post workout banana, and 3rd meal apple. My mom always has blueberries in the house so I snack on them as well. Personally my favorite fruit is probably a ripe banana. My banana, w/w bagel, and protein in skim milk post workout is by far my favorite meal of the day.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Broccoli is typically my vegetable of choice (meals 3, sometimes 5, and I make it a point to get it in with my before bed meal). I went on a asparagus spree and sort of burned out on them, so now I stick with brocolli. As far as fruits, I forgot to add in my post workout banana, and 3rd meal apple. My mom always has blueberries in the house so I snack on them as well. Personally my favorite fruit is probably a ripe banana. My banana, w/w bagel, and protein in skim milk post workout is by far my favorite meal of the day.
Awesome! I'm an exotic fruit/vegetable addict myself; I probably have 8-10 servings of F/V per day. Here are some other incredibly delicious considerations. If you want any tips on how to combine these in meals, I am pretty versed in the culinary arts :bruce1:

Fennel (bulb, stalk, and seeds can be used)
Arugula
Lychee Fruit
Longan Fruit
Saskatoon berry
Quince (must be blanched, but is delicious at that point)
Pomegranate
Passion Fruit
Blood Orange.

I think too often people get focused on nothing but chicken, tuna, beef, oats, and bagels that they forget the most versatile and effective diets are the most balanced ones. Eating this much fruit and veggies also eliminates the need for inefficiently absorbed multi-vitamins. If you're worried about sugar content, stick to the berry family.

:thumbsup:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! I'm an exotic fruit/vegetable addict myself; I probably have 8-10 servings of F/V per day. Here are some other incredibly delicious considerations. If you want any tips on how to combine these in meals, I am pretty versed in the culinary arts :bruce1:

Fennel (bulb, stalk, and seeds can be used)
Arugula
Lychee Fruit
Longan Fruit
Saskatoon berry
Quince (must be blanched, but is delicious at that point)
Pomegranate
Passion Fruit
Blood Orange.

I think too often people get focused on nothing but chicken, tuna, beef, oats, and bagels that they forget the most versatile and effective diets are the most balanced ones. Eating this much fruit and veggies also eliminates the need for inefficiently absorbed multi-vitamins. If you're worried about sugar content, stick to the berry family.

:thumbsup:
I rarely use to branch out into out of the norm fruit selections, but I recently started hitting up a weekly farmers market and have been intrigued by a lot of what I saw. I have only tried pomegranate from that list (I thought it was fowl though), but some of those fruits sound delicious.

From that list, what would be your recommendation for the first thing to try and find, and what is your favorite dish to make it in?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I rarely use to branch out into out of the norm fruit selections, but I recently started hitting up a weekly farmers market and have been intrigued by a lot of what I saw. I have only tried pomegranate from that list (I thought it was fowl though), but some of those fruits sound delicious.

From that list, what would be your recommendation for the first thing to try and find, and what is your favorite dish to make it in?
You could make a fennel and arugula herb salad. Boil the fennel bulb for about 30 minutes until blanched with a diced clove of garlic. Grill the arugula and fennel leaves for about 3 minutes per side until charred. Once the bulb is blanched, grill it as well. Drizzle with 1 tsbp EVOO + 1 tsp Balsamic vinegar and serve with chicken.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
You could make a fennel and arugula herb salad. Boil the fennel bulb for about 30 minutes until blanched with a diced clove of garlic. Grill the arugula and fennel leaves for about 3 minutes per side until charred. Once the bulb is blanched, grill it as well. Drizzle with 1 tsbp EVOO + 1 tsp Balsamic vinegar and serve with chicken.
I'll hit up the farmers market this weekend for that. I'm hankering to try that with some BBQ skinless chicken breasts. MMMM

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Well just wanted to say that Day 1 has officially arrived. Obviously nothing to be reported, but wanted to mark it off.

Let the games begin!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh yeah, Chick Peas are amazing as well. 11g of PRO for every 34g of CHO. That's 1 cup!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, Chick Peas are amazing as well. 11g of PRO for every 34g of CHO. That's 1 cup!
Mullet... a wealth of crazy info.

I bought some Gluten free cookies to eat with some chicken after I take P-Slin for my pre-workout meal. Just thought you'd like to know.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mullet... a wealth of crazy info.

I bought some Gluten free cookies to eat with some chicken after I take P-Slin for my pre-workout meal. Just thought you'd like to know.
Sounds delicious. I have personally attained the best results when I mix my diet. The normal BB diet (oats, bagels, chicken, tuna, beef, eggs, milk) are great foundations, but a wealth of micronutrients can be found in other sources.

Plus, they are fvcking delicious.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dang mullet, I was not going to post but your Martha Stewart skills drew me out.

Dave as probably know beans often=gas. Buy the hard kind in bulk, then soak them overnight and you'll get almost no gas! Kidney Beans + lentils make for some awesome recipees, and healthy to the max. Kidney beans are one of the best anti-oxidants behind blueberries! Also learn about sprouting ( The Coolest Sprouting Seeds on our Planet! ) and you will be amazed by the energy and taste they provide. My favourite are wheat-berries, and home grown bean-sprouts.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dang mullet, I was not going to post but your Martha Stewart skills drew me out.

Dave as probably know beans often=gas. Buy the hard kind in bulk, then soak them overnight and you'll get almost no gas! Kidney Beans + lentils make for some awesome recipees, and healthy to the max. Kidney beans are one of the best anti-oxidants behind blueberries! Also learn about sprouting ( The Coolest Sprouting Seeds on our Planet! ) and you will be amazed by the energy and taste they provide. My favourite are wheat-berries, and home grown bean-sprouts.
I got recipes coming out the yang. I just made a completely BB friendly Tuna/Whole Wheat Pasta mediterranean salad!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I got recipes coming out the yang. I just made a completely BB friendly Tuna/Whole Wheat Pasta mediterranean salad!
Skills like yours bud is what should be referred to as dedication...lol. Definitely a great wealth of knowledge you have...always something educational and entertaining to take from a lot of your posts. Good Stuff!

Cheers!:cheers: