USP Labs Ultimo LBM Gainer, hold the Adipose

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27066
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.19%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    I rarely use to branch out into out of the norm fruit selections, but I recently started hitting up a weekly farmers market and have been intrigued by a lot of what I saw. I have only tried pomegranate from that list (I thought it was fowl though), but some of those fruits sound delicious.

    From that list, what would be your recommendation for the first thing to try and find, and what is your favorite dish to make it in?
    You could make a fennel and arugula herb salad. Boil the fennel bulb for about 30 minutes until blanched with a diced clove of garlic. Grill the arugula and fennel leaves for about 3 minutes per side until charred. Once the bulb is blanched, grill it as well. Drizzle with 1 tsbp EVOO + 1 tsp Balsamic vinegar and serve with chicken.

  2. Registered User
    OCCFan023's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,789
    Rep Power
    2002
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    48.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    You could make a fennel and arugula herb salad. Boil the fennel bulb for about 30 minutes until blanched with a diced clove of garlic. Grill the arugula and fennel leaves for about 3 minutes per side until charred. Once the bulb is blanched, grill it as well. Drizzle with 1 tsbp EVOO + 1 tsp Balsamic vinegar and serve with chicken.
    I'll hit up the farmers market this weekend for that. I'm hankering to try that with some BBQ skinless chicken breasts. MMMM
  3. Registered User
    OCCFan023's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,789
    Rep Power
    2002
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    48.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Day 1

    Well just wanted to say that Day 1 has officially arrived. Obviously nothing to be reported, but wanted to mark it off.

    Let the games begin!
    •   
       

  4. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27066
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.19%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Oh yeah, Chick Peas are amazing as well. 11g of PRO for every 34g of CHO. That's 1 cup!
  5. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,532
    Rep Power
    149925
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Oh yeah, Chick Peas are amazing as well. 11g of PRO for every 34g of CHO. That's 1 cup!
    Mullet... a wealth of crazy info.

    I bought some Gluten free cookies to eat with some chicken after I take P-Slin for my pre-workout meal. Just thought you'd like to know.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  6. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27066
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.19%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Mullet... a wealth of crazy info.

    I bought some Gluten free cookies to eat with some chicken after I take P-Slin for my pre-workout meal. Just thought you'd like to know.
    Sounds delicious. I have personally attained the best results when I mix my diet. The normal BB diet (oats, bagels, chicken, tuna, beef, eggs, milk) are great foundations, but a wealth of micronutrients can be found in other sources.

    Plus, they are ****ing delicious.
  7. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Don't forget your Kiwifruit (Said the Kiwi)
  8. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,522
    Rep Power
    41252
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Dang mullet, I was not going to post but your Martha Stewart skills drew me out.

    Dave as probably know beans often=gas. Buy the hard kind in bulk, then soak them overnight and you'll get almost no gas! Kidney Beans + lentils make for some awesome recipees, and healthy to the max. Kidney beans are one of the best anti-oxidants behind blueberries! Also learn about sprouting ( The Coolest Sprouting Seeds on our Planet! ) and you will be amazed by the energy and taste they provide. My favourite are wheat-berries, and home grown bean-sprouts.
  9. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27066
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.19%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Dang mullet, I was not going to post but your Martha Stewart skills drew me out.

    Dave as probably know beans often=gas. Buy the hard kind in bulk, then soak them overnight and you'll get almost no gas! Kidney Beans + lentils make for some awesome recipees, and healthy to the max. Kidney beans are one of the best anti-oxidants behind blueberries! Also learn about sprouting ( The Coolest Sprouting Seeds on our Planet! ) and you will be amazed by the energy and taste they provide. My favourite are wheat-berries, and home grown bean-sprouts.
    I got recipes coming out the yang. I just made a completely BB friendly Tuna/Whole Wheat Pasta mediterranean salad!
  10. Senior Member
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,691
    Rep Power
    35302
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    63.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I got recipes coming out the yang. I just made a completely BB friendly Tuna/Whole Wheat Pasta mediterranean salad!
    Skills like yours bud is what should be referred to as dedication...lol. Definitely a great wealth of knowledge you have...always something educational and entertaining to take from a lot of your posts. Good Stuff!

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  11. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27066
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.19%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Skills like yours bud is what should be referred to as dedication...lol. Definitely a great wealth of knowledge you have...always something educational and entertaining to take from a lot of your posts. Good Stuff!

    Cheers!
    Thanks man! I really appreciate comments like that.
  12. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,532
    Rep Power
    149925
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I agree about mixing up the diet... My breakfast was 8 egg whites, 3 turkey sausages, and 3 pieces Ezekiel toast for the longest time... now it's been 1/3lb lean sirloin burger, some veggies, and Buckwheat cereal or gluten-free creamy rice cereal.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  13. Registered User
    OCCFan023's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,789
    Rep Power
    2002
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    48.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Well today was the first real workout where I noticed a difference, and it came in the way of above average vascularity. P-Slin really kicked in after my first set of BB rows and my arms were looking like damn road maps as I finished up with rear BB shrugs. I don't recall Powerfull providing too much in the way of pumps when I dosed it a while back, but I am also at a lower bf now so it may have had a hand in the occurrence.

    Probably the best part of the workout was knowing I wasn't just seeing a NO pump, but rather a worthwhile nutrient driving pump. No chance in pre workout meals have been made, but i do plan on adding in a banana to up my fruit intake.

    Looking forward to some increases in strength that will come in the next few weeks with the PFULL, and will be adding in the ReCreate shortly (probably within the next 2 weeks).
  14. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27066
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.19%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    Well today was the first real workout where I noticed a difference, and it came in the way of above average vascularity. P-Slin really kicked in after my first set of BB rows and my arms were looking like damn road maps as I finished up with rear BB shrugs. I don't recall Powerfull providing too much in the way of pumps when I dosed it a while back, but I am also at a lower bf now so it may have had a hand in the occurrence.

    Probably the best part of the workout was knowing I wasn't just seeing a NO pump, but rather a worthwhile nutrient driving pump. No chance in pre workout meals have been made, but i do plan on adding in a banana to up my fruit intake.

    Looking forward to some increases in strength that will come in the next few weeks with the PFULL, and will be adding in the ReCreate shortly (probably within the next 2 weeks).
    Food Pump!
  15. Registered User
    OCCFan023's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,789
    Rep Power
    2002
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    48.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Food Pump!
    delicious carbs how I love thei
  16. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27066
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.19%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    delicious carbs how I love thei
    Hark, doth my eyes beckon a sweet glean of doughnut icing, once lover scorned but hitherto upon me, close as a child to rearing mother's bust?
  17. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,522
    Rep Power
    41252
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Try half a strawberry-rhubarb crumble, continuously snacked on all day. I knew I should have put it in the downstairs fridge. Oh well, I'm bulking now so it's all good Was made with Splenda of course, and oats for the topping!
  18. Registered User
    OCCFan023's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,789
    Rep Power
    2002
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    48.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Hark, doth my eyes beckon a sweet glean of doughnut icing, once lover scorned but hitherto upon me, close as a child to rearing mother's bust?
    lmao thats priceless. I would try to add but I would just fail miserably seeing as how I have not seen Shakespeare for quite some time.

    Steveo ~ My problem is I don't snack on delicious foods, I go to town baby! lol. Why do you think I count the days until Thanksgiving?
  19. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,532
    Rep Power
    149925
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    lmao thats priceless. I would try to add but I would just fail miserably seeing as how I have not seen Shakespeare for quite some time.

    Steveo ~ My problem is I don't snack on delicious foods, I go to town baby! lol. Why do you think I count the days until Thanksgiving?
    I hear you... I used to do this, until I gave myself a course of DL-Phenylalanine at 750mg 3x per day, tapered down to 2, then to 1. Quite the amino acid therapy. Appy has been corrected 100%! I get hungry at the right times and I just can't go overboard.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  20. Registered User
    OCCFan023's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,789
    Rep Power
    2002
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    48.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    FOG ~ I could have used that strategy about 2 years ago when I came off my fat boy to super skinny time period and developed a massive eating disorder lol. I can control eating now (more so because I am not paranoid about eating any more). I only go all out on holidays now, or when I want to go on a 10 mile run (a benefit of actually enjoying really long runs is the food requirements that accompany it).

    Hey Mullet got a Q for ya.

    I am dosing 3-2 on Powerfull, with the 3 dose coming about 1 hour after my pre workout meal. I have a couple of concerns pertaining to Powerfull being blunted by the carb digestion. I train in the morning so I can't be spending 2 hours just to wait to get to the gym, but I don't want to be wasting the pre dose. Is 1 hour after a 100+ gram carb meal going to be detrimental to the point where I should adjust my dosing scheme where I can take it on an emptier stomach? My only concern about going down that route is I won't be harnessing the full GH benefits of PFull during my workout. Also let me know if I am over analyzing this (I have a tendency to do this).

    Any insight on how to make this most time efficient/supplement efficient is appreciated man.
  21. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27066
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.19%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    Hey Mullet got a Q for ya.

    I am dosing 3-2 on Powerfull, with the 3 dose coming about 1 hour after my pre workout meal. I have a couple of concerns pertaining to Powerfull being blunted by the carb digestion. I train in the morning so I can't be spending 2 hours just to wait to get to the gym, but I don't want to be wasting the pre dose. Is 1 hour after a 100+ gram carb meal going to be detrimental to the point where I should adjust my dosing scheme where I can take it on an emptier stomach? My only concern about going down that route is I won't be harnessing the full GH benefits of PFull during my workout. Also let me know if I am over analyzing this (I have a tendency to do this).

    Any insight on how to make this most time efficient/supplement efficient is appreciated man.
    Well, only the GH-releasing aspects of PowerFULL is negated by Insulin secretion. The steroidal saponins, as well as the coordination, motivation, and increased muscular contraction effects that are associated with dopaminergic transmission, are not effected. In reality, the curve under which GH is allowed to operate (you have to think - you're eating carbohydrates after your workout either way) during a workout period, is not long enough to take major effect. This is why the pre-bed dose - at least in terms of GH - is the more important one.

    In other words: play on playa.
  22. Registered User
    OCCFan023's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,789
    Rep Power
    2002
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    48.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Well, only the GH-releasing aspects of PowerFULL is negated by Insulin secretion. The steroidal saponins, as well as the coordination, motivation, and increased muscular contraction effects that are associated with dopaminergic transmission, are not effected. In reality, the curve under which GH is allowed to operate (you have to think - you're eating carbohydrates after your workout either way) during a workout period, is not long enough to take major effect. This is why the pre-bed dose - at least in terms of GH - is the more important one.

    In other words: play on playa.

    True, didn't think of that (considering insulin plays a big role in managing cortisol levels, thinking of negating insulin during the workout would be detrimental in its own right/not really manageable enough to where I should b concerned). I was also over looking the multiple components of Powerful as far as gym benefits. Good to hear that, I hated having to wait an abnormal amount of time before hitting the gym.

    One other quick question for ya Kenton; since I am beginning ReCreate tomorrow, as far as dosing is concerned, would you advise my morning dose be taken 30 minutes prior to my pre workout meal (thus 15 minutes before I pop P-Slin) or would it be utilized just as well if I took it 30-40 minutes after my meal with my PFull dose? I remember Jacob discussing ReCreate dosing after meals, but never found a clear answer if it detracts from its ingredients.

    Update tomorrow as well guys. Already seeing number increases in the gym and such and a couple other goodies.
  23. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27066
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.19%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    True, didn't think of that (considering insulin plays a big role in managing cortisol levels, thinking of negating insulin during the workout would be detrimental in its own right/not really manageable enough to where I should b concerned). I was also over looking the multiple components of Powerful as far as gym benefits. Good to hear that, I hated having to wait an abnormal amount of time before hitting the gym.

    One other quick question for ya Kenton; since I am beginning ReCreate tomorrow, as far as dosing is concerned, would you advise my morning dose be taken 30 minutes prior to my pre workout meal (thus 15 minutes before I pop P-Slin) or would it be utilized just as well if I took it 30-40 minutes after my meal with my PFull dose? I remember Jacob discussing ReCreate dosing after meals, but never found a clear answer if it detracts from its ingredients.

    Update tomorrow as well guys. Already seeing number increases in the gym and such and a couple other goodies.
    I usually take it at the same time as P-Slin, not adverse reactions for me.
  24. Registered User
    OCCFan023's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,789
    Rep Power
    2002
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    48.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    1 Week update tomorrow. Was away in NYC so couldn't get that mini update up.
  25. Registered User
    OCCFan023's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,789
    Rep Power
    2002
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    48.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Well its been a week since starting, and although I wasn't expecting too much in the way of "updatable" news, I am pleasantly surprised thus far.


    First off let me start with the P-Slin. I've dosed AP before my pre workout carb meals (that have always been around 100 grams or so) and have been finding that vascularity along with a sense of being hungry sooner than I use to be ever increasing (when I say sense of being hungrier, I use to down that meal and be full throughout the duration of my gym time, now I find I could easily put down more food within an hour). I love the fact that P-Slin is making it so I don't feel full and sluggish with the large meal I am putting down about an hour before I lift. P-Slin thus far is highly impressive, because like I mentioned before, I can honestly feel the sense of a "nutrient pump" as opposed to a purely aesthetic NO pump.

    As you recall, I have used Powerfull in the past with solid results, but the time frame in which they are emerging is far more drastic this time around. Strength increases are already present (in the form of more weights, and higher reps). Dosing 3 30-40 minutes after my pre meal (which I thought would be an issue has been no problem) 30 minutes before I lift has been my sweet spot. I would like to add that I have legitimately not had a zit/pimple in the last 8 months (don't ask how, I don't know why or how I had this) but within 1 week of starting Powerfull (3-2 dosing) I have noticed 3 random zits and oilier skin around my nose. I can't say I enjoy the addition of some zits, but as well all know thats sides that are complimentary to beneficial aspects of Powerfull.

    Onto ReCreate. I was toying with dosing schemes and found (from the advice of Mullet) I am using 2 with my P-Slin dose and 2 in the afternoon. Not only do I find that the P-Slin dose completely alleviates the drowsiness that I had felt in the past when I only dosed Powerfull, but I can say that I look leaner/harder since dosing. ReCreate is not the the only factor in the former statement, as AP/P-Slin are certainly having a good role in it, but ReCreate is really making this a "lean Bulk"

    Thats about as much as I have seen for week 1. Since I am onto week 3 of my new routine and week 2 of Powerfull/USP Ultimo stack, I think I will be recording PRs and such. Also 2nd weigh in , where I will also have original numbers, will be completed on Sunday morning (although it may be later in the day since I will be at a Snoop concert the night before (unfortunately no drinking )


    Oh and one last thing. A new juice bar girl started working at my gym last week (I actually went out of my way to get a protein shake after my Sunday workout) so I am going to be going after her, so if I can pull that off I will grant it to my Powefull libido enhancer for giving the extra edge ahahah (oh and since my gf broke up with me for beating the piss out of some dude who threw a drink on here, PFull will be coming in handy on the singles scene ).

    Until next time gents!
  26. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Good post mate - I'll be following your progress closely - this is a stack I'll be considering in the future
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. HCG and adipose development
    By Jupiter in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-22-2007, 04:22 PM
  2. How much Sat/Trans fat makes it to adipose?
    By hypo in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-31-2004, 07:01 PM
  3. Adipose Tissue: What is it & How to get rid of it
    By YellowJacket in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2003, 09:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in