Off the PS/PH wagon thanks to USP!!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by edwards View Post
    Why do I get the feeling like this is an infomercial for USPlabs? Anytime someone says "honest," it makes me instantly question whether or not they are telling the truth. honest.
    I have nothing to do with USP or any other company for that matter.

My thought when starting this thread, was to simply state that I had finally found healthier products than PS/PH's to help me achieve the gains that I am looking for. I also figured that there must be at least one other person out there, like myself (older), that thought that PS/PH's were the only way to help them achieve a better body. I used to think so. Whether it be USP or some other companies product, I'm sure that they can find other products and safer products to do the job. Plain and simlpe. After trying so many so called 'natural' products that are out there, I have finally found what works for me and I truly do thank USP for making good products that live up to their claim. No big deal.

2. Quote Originally Posted by edwards View Post
    Why do I get the feeling like this is an infomercial for USPlabs? Anytime someone says "honest," it makes me instantly question whether or not they are telling the truth. honest.
    I don't think it was a predicating statement for the testimony as a whole, but rather a sign of genuine appreciation.
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-26-2010, 12:04 AM
  2. Back On The Wagon - 2010
    By strester in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 04-30-2010, 11:50 AM
  3. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 12-15-2007, 04:49 PM
  4. Off Exercise Wagon