Off the PS/PH wagon thanks to USP!!!

crewchief182

crewchief182

Awards
I'm proud to say that I've been able to give up all those PS/PH products, thanks to USP! Honestly.

I'm now 47 and genetically maxed out. I have had to rely on the PH/Ps products in order to make what gains I have made. Tried so many too. SD, original Halo, MaxLMG Methoxy TST, Xmass etc. and although some of these products did what they claimed, and I always followed proper nutrition, proper PCT etc, there were always the bad parts that come with them. Loss of gains, sides, PCT, serms etc. Long term health ramifications always scared me too. Still do. My stockpile of PS/PH products will most likely end up in the trash.

Through the use of products such as PowerFull, AnabolicPump and recreate, I have make comparable gains and feel great! I can't say enough about these products...seriously. All that time spent on boards looking for the next great PH/PS product and all that cash spent....wow! Now I can rely on just a few natural products and all under one roof. I really thank USP and hope that others may find the same success that I did. I'm now a USPaholic! For life...gauranteed. Thanks again USP.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
good to hear crewchief.
i'm currently using pslin and ap myself and first didn't notice much but now that i'm 4 weeks in i'm really liking it!
i'm also tired of the ps/ph yo-yo effect.

I'm proud to say that I've been able to give up all those PS/PH products, thanks to USP! Honestly.

I'm now 47 and genetically maxed out. I have had to rely on the PH/Ps products in order to make what gains I have made. Tried so many too. SD, original Halo, MaxLMG Methoxy TST, Xmass etc. and although some of these products did what they claimed, and I always followed proper nutrition, proper PCT etc, there were always the bad parts that come with them. Loss of gains, sides, PCT, serms etc. Long term health ramifications always scared me too. Still do. My stockpile of PS/PH products will most likely end up in the trash.

Through the use of products such as PowerFull, AnabolicPump and recreate, I have make comparable gains and feel great! I can't say enough about these products...seriously. All that time spent on boards looking for the next great PH/PS product and all that cash spent....wow! Now I can rely on just a few natural products and all under one roof. I really thank USP and hope that others may find the same success that I did. I'm now a USPaholic! For life...gauranteed. Thanks again USP.

Wait until PRIME which is the next step in wowmazement(haha), and you will be pissing on those PS/PH soon and feeling healthy, strong and on top of the world.....

You can get ripped, strong and healthy with USPlabs!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PH/PS products are for punk ass b itch kids who don't eat or train correctly. Most people you see don't get out of them what they think they will. This is the reason you see them do cycle after cycle after cycle. Meanwhile others that pay attention to diet and exercise are making gains while the ph/ps people are on PCT and there testosterone level is that of a pre-pubescent girl!!!!...Hahahahah I hope your PCT is going well LADIES!!!!!.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
PH/PS products are for punk ass b itch kids who don't eat or train correctly. Most people you see don't get out of them what they think they will. This is the reason you see them do cycle after cycle after cycle. Meanwhile others that pay attention to diet and exercise are making gains while the ph/ps people are on PCT and there testosterone level is that of a pre-pubescent girl!!!!...Hahahahah I hope your PCT is going well LADIES!!!!!.
I have used a few designer cycles...I am not a little *****:sad:

Really though there are so many products out right now its really not worth using them IMHO. I flip back and forth on wanting to do another cycle but I find many reasons not too.

Anyway this may be the 1st USP product I use.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established

that sounds great but i'm sorry. you're not going to make the same gains with natural products as u would with steroids. i'm guessing u took way too many and burned urself out. so you've taken atleast 5 of them and how long have u been taking steroids? and what other ones have u taken?

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Wait until PRIME which is the next step in wowmazement(haha), and you will be pissing on those PS/PH soon and feeling healthy, strong and on top of the world.....

You can get ripped, strong and healthy with USPlabs!
looking forward to PRIME

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea im off the ph/ps wagon because I have to be. First purchases were AP and P-Slin. I have enough P-Slin, AP, and Neovar 2.0 to run each for 12 weeks. Yea Im really afraid of carbs if you couldn't tell but it's because they dont like me :sad:
Those are fine supplements. Start low with carbs and you will marvel at the results...:)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
that sounds great but i'm sorry. you're not going to make the same gains with natural products as u would with steroids....
The price for some of those so-called steriod gains might be way too high for some. Personally, I would rather make slow and steady gains on effective natural anabolics than explosive gains on steriods with potentially nasty sides...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Nice to hear, bud! Now, you are set for decent growth...

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The price for some of those so-called steriod gains might be way too high for some. Personally, I would rather make slow and steady gains on effective natural anabolics than explosive gains on steriods with potentially nasty sides...
yea but the original poster said he was making the same gains, that's just not possible

crewchief182

crewchief182

Awards
yea but the original poster said he was making the same gains, that's just not possible

The gains are more gradual with the USP line of products, but I'm not trashing my body to get there. Also, I don't have the rapid loss of gains like I did with those other products. Trust me, when you get to be my age, you will be more concerned with your health. USP has a fine line of products for those wishing to rely more on hard work and solid supplements, rather than quick, potentially harmful products to achieve a better body.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Maybe it is not if you slack on diet....Most that use steroids use them for a crutch or a quick fix. You will lose MOST of your gains no matter how good your pct is. If people didn't lose most of their gains we would all look like Ronnie Coleman. Otherwise the people that use steroids just keep doing cycle after cycle after cycle almost using steroids like they are absolutely necessary. I've made gains just as good as anyone on a steroid cycle, just not as quick. Anyone can if diet and training is correct. If you think you can't make steroid like gains when your not on, well then you can't.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The gains are more gradual with the USP line of products, but I'm not trashing my body to get there. Also, I don't have the rapid loss of gains like I did with those other products. Trust me, when you get to be my age, you will be more concerned with your health. USP has a fine line of products for those wishing to rely more on hard work and solid supplements, rather than quick, potentially harmful products to achieve a better body.
then u could use something like 3ad which isn't as fast gaining. i mean an average cycle of whats out there is what 10-15lbs in a month. they're not rediculously suppressive so you shouldn't be using that much. USP labs does have great products but if i can run 1 cycle in a year for $35 and gain that 15lbs and keep 12 or 13 of it i'd rather do that. one cycle a year isn't going to kill u. and u don't know what any of the long term sides are of their products. there isn't any long term studies on that kind of stuff is there? of course if ur running 2 3 or 4 roid cycles a year like a lot of people do ur gonna run into problems. i like to run one after cutting to get back my strength and add some muscle without getting fat again.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Maybe it is not if you slack on diet....Most that use steroids use them for a crutch or a quick fix. You will lose MOST of your gains no matter how good your pct is. If people didn't lose most of their gains we would all look like Ronnie Coleman. Otherwise the people that use steroids just keep doing cycle after cycle after cycle almost using steroids like they are absolutely necessary. I've made gains just as good as anyone on a steroid cycle, just not as quick. Anyone can if diet and training is correct. If you think you can't make steroid like gains when your not on, well then you can't.
u can't it's not possible. get on a diet and gain 15lbs in a month. u can't if u lose more than 2 or 3lbs of that during pct then ur doing something wrong in ur pct.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
u can't it's not possible. get on a diet and gain 15lbs in a month. u can't if u lose more than 2 or 3lbs of that during pct then ur doing something wrong in ur pct.
If your gaining 15+lbs in a month you probably shouldn't be useing PH/PS/AAS. 8-10lbs probably equals about 6lbs of LBM gain after water and glycogen stores lower after the anabolic hormone has left the body. These substances are made for when one can gain no more naturally.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
T-Bone's point remains valid. Steriods or supplements only make sense when diet and exercise are in sync. I also suspect you are ascribing far too much significance to steroid cycles. Furthermore, you should be more worried about the short-term (and long-term) damage to your body from steroid use, than any hypothetical long-term sides that might arise from the use of natural anabolics. USPLabs products (as you picked on them), like those of some other successful supplement companies, are based on compounds that have been successfully tested in thousands of years of Chinese Traditional Medicine and Ayurvedic practice. These are compounds that deliver superior results without any side effects, even at supraphysiological doses. Some of them even correct hormonal dysfunction in our bodies, again, without side effects. Show me a steroid cycle that can do that without sides, and I mean big-time androgenic sides! Some steroid users never fully recover from their cycle, regardless of PCT!
Stick with steroids, if you wish, but many users can get comparable results with natural products without any short-term or long-term damage...

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
T-Bone's point remains valid. Steriods or supplements only make sense when diet and exercise are in sync. I also suspect you are ascribing far too much significance to steroid cycles. Furthermore, you should be more worried about the short-term (and long-term) damage to your body from steroid use, than any hypothetical long-term sides that might arise from the use of natural anabolics. USPLabs products (as you picked on them), like those of some other successful supplement companies, are based on compounds that have been successfully tested in thousands of years of Chinese Traditional Medicine and Ayurvedic practice. These are compounds that deliver superior results without any side effects, even at supraphysiological doses. Some of them even correct hormonal dysfunction in our bodies, again, without side effects. Show me a steroid cycle that can do that without sides, and I mean big-time androgenic sides! Some steroid users never fully recover from their cycle, regardless of PCT!
Stick with steroids, if you wish, but many users can get comparable results with natural products without any short-term or long-term damage...
i'm not saying i'm in love with steroids and i take them all the time. just disagreeing that u can make the same gains without them.

thewrx

Awards
Just because a supplement is "natural" does NOTi make it any safe. I would even say that testosterone is probably safer, if correctly used, than many products distributed by supplement companies.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just because a supplement is "natural" does NOTi make it any safe. I would even say that testosterone is probably safer, if correctly used, than many products distributed by supplement companies.
sylvester stalone says test and hgh is great if used correctly. the dude is like 60 and in phenomenal shape

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sylvester stalone says test and hgh is great if used correctly. the dude is like 60 and in phenomenal shape

Just because his body looks good, doesn't mean everything elese is fine. Also wait till he stops taking HGH and using test.....

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
True. The mere label does not necessarily denote a product's safety; 'natural' is not directly synonymous with 'safe'. However, with that being said, many companies, including ourselves, choose to utilize Eastern Medicinal Herbs - herbs and phytochemicals which have been used safely for centuries. Now, I'm not asking you to suspend your skepticism: anecdotal reports only carry one's faith so far. Consequently, I'd suggest researching the clinical safety profile of many of these compounds. Western Clinical Medicine is only now beginning to elucidate the scientific and medicinal legitimacy of compounds which have been used successfully in Ayurveda and TCM for centuries (as Stragi mentioned previously).

One must understand that complimentary evolution has left our bodies with inherent processes to metabolize and utilize the plant matter on this planet; this point is demonstrated clearly by many natural alternatives outperforming their clinical counterparts - both in an efficacious and safety respect. An exemplary compound in this context is Mucuna Pruriens, a herb we utilize in our PowerFULL product. If you wish, I can provide you with a plethora of clinical data which expounds not only its outperformance of synthetic L-DOPA, but its increased safety profile as well! Strange, I would think, that the exact same compound elicits such a feared adverse side-effect profile in one case (synthetic) but has none of the noted symptoms in another (natural). While not all natural products carry such low side-effect profiles, I feel fully confident in making the following statement: in general, 'natural' products have the ability to be highly effective, while not sacrificing some of the health concerns of synthetic compounds.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No one is saying that, if you use 100gr of EGCG at once, that you should not expect trouble! The point is that, if natural compounds are used as directed, within certain dose ranges, they are significantly less likely to produce any type of side effects than non-natural products would (even within the recommended dosages). The caveat, "if used correctly" applies to just about any compound. Yet, testosterone, even if used correctly, can trigger hormonal imbalances that would need to be carefully monitored to minimize the side effects.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What Stalone says is hardly definitive here. At that age, (free) testosterone levels are generally low in men, and estrogen levels are relatively high. So, a testosterone-enhancement therapy would do wonders! Still, it has to be monitored very carefully with several tests, otherwise the entire hormonal system will dramatically go out of sync. Furthermore, introducing exogenous testosterone into the body has a completely different pharmacological implication than stimulating the body to produce natural testosterone, even if done correctly!

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What Stalone says is hardly definitive here. At that age, (free) testosterone levels are generally low in men, and estrogen levels are relatively high. So, a testosterone-enhancement therapy would do wonders! Still, it has to be monitored very carefully with several tests, otherwise the entire hormonal system will dramatically go out of sync. Furthermore, introducing exogenous testosterone into the body has a completely different pharmacological implication than stimulating the body to produce natural testosterone, even if done correctly!
yea, most people aren't at peak testosterone production no matter what age u are.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, most people aren't at peak testosterone production no matter what age u are.
You specifically mentioned Sylvester Stalone and highlighted his age. That was why I referred to males in the age...

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
I would say ppl. ought to do their research and make their own informed decision on what route to go. Agree or disagree w/ ph/ps/aas use, but I wouldn't bother calling other grown men punk asses, b*tches, ladies, etc.

This is an interesting debate, but it's kind of beneath adults to call names. Maybe we could restore some civility to the discussion, since this board is mostly preferred over others for its usual level of knowledge and lack of drama. Just sayin'.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established

Why do I get the feeling like this is an infomercial for USPlabs? Anytime someone says "honest," it makes me instantly question whether or not they are telling the truth. honest.

crewchief182

crewchief182

Awards
Why do I get the feeling like this is an infomercial for USPlabs? Anytime someone says "honest," it makes me instantly question whether or not they are telling the truth. honest.
I have nothing to do with USP or any other company for that matter.

My thought when starting this thread, was to simply state that I had finally found healthier products than PS/PH's to help me achieve the gains that I am looking for. I also figured that there must be at least one other person out there, like myself (older), that thought that PS/PH's were the only way to help them achieve a better body. I used to think so. Whether it be USP or some other companies product, I'm sure that they can find other products and safer products to do the job. Plain and simlpe. After trying so many so called 'natural' products that are out there, I have finally found what works for me and I truly do thank USP for making good products that live up to their claim. No big deal.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think it was a predicating statement for the testimony as a whole, but rather a sign of genuine appreciation.