How long between Ph cycles

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
How long should someone wait between ph cycles? I am two weeks into my pct of my first ph cycle of a phera clone. I did not get much results, now I want to try m-drol for a 2 week pulse. When can I safely start my next cycle? Thanks.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I am two weeks into my pct of my first ph cycle of a phera clone. I did not get much results, now I want to try m-drol for a 2 week pulse.
What was the clone?

What where your dosages?

What was your diet?

What supps were you taking, support and/or performance related?

Whats your workout schedule look like?

I ask because maybe an adjustment to your current regiment might be at the root of poor reponse to DS's, especially phera.

alan1973

Awards
Thats what I meant. So if two months on then two months off? Is that safe enough guys?
that was a link, not a question.
Seriously, you need to know your body. some folks will say time on = time off and some will say time on + PCT = time off, I have even heard 1/2 of time on + PCT = time off.
but what you need to do get blood work done for a baseline, know what you are really putting into your body, do a decent PCT and then get blood work done when you "think" you are ready for your next cycle. If you levels are spot on, go for it.
Myself, I bouce back rather quick and I do not add PCT as part of my time off....but that could change as I get older. that is why I do blood work at least twice a year.

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
What was the clone?

What where your dosages?

What was your diet?

I ask because maybe an adjustment to your current regiment might be at the root of poor reponse to DS's, especially phera.

I am now making more gains in pct, maybe at 210lbs I should have started at a higher dose. I did 1 wk of 10 1wk 20mg 1 wk of 30mg and last wk of 40mg.

alan1973

Awards
What was the clone?

What where your dosages?

What was your diet?

Dude, I LOVE your avatar!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I am now making more gains in pct, maybe at 210lbs I should have started at a higher dose. I did 1 wk of 10 1wk 20mg 1 wk of 30mg and last wk of 40mg.
see thats the thing with clones, you just dont really know......ahh, do we ever really?

I would say 8 weeks off, however when it comes to PP and SD I always recommend 2X that........

what were your gains btw...... was your diet in check?

i would think one would get 10 pounds off a virgin cycle of PP at those dosages.

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
see thats the thing with clones, you just dont really know......ahh, do we ever really?

I would say 8 weeks off, however when it comes to PP and SD I always recommend 2X that........

what were your gains btw...... was your diet in check?

i would think one would get 10 pounds off a virgin cycle of PP at those dosages.
I only gained about 3lbs, I did gain almost half an inch in the arms though. I am now on Tamoxifen and superdex for pct and I have gained around 5lbs. Does that make sense and I am getting stronger by the day. I took 50mg of tamox for the first 12 days and two caps of superdex.

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
I think that it maybe my fault for the small gains as my carb intake was huge and my protein intake was not the best. Now I take in less carbs and 1gr of protein per pound plus. Lots of tuna!!!

For my next ph cycle I want to do M-drol, I still have pp left should I do a bridge or no. I am thinking I need more experience due to my small gains on pp.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I only gained about 3lbs, I did gain almost half an inch in the arms though. I am now on Tamoxifen and superdex for pct and I have gained around 5lbs.
Whats superdex?

3lbs? I would say diet is at the root of that.