Golden Finish.. Yeah I shower in that s#*t log. (Sponsered Log)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    tattoopierced1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    5,233
    Rep Power
    8350

    Golden Finish.. Yeah I shower in that s#*t log. (Sponsered Log)


    I am preparing my log for my upcoming Golden Finish log that I was graced with from Controlled Labs/RR. As of now my diet/supplementation goes as follows:

    Meal 1: 2 scoops whey protein, 2 scoops WMS, 1 tbsp EVOO, 1tbsp natty PB, 2 cups skim milk

    Meal 2: (1 Anabolic Pump) 1 large bagel, 2 scoops whey protein, 1 cup skim milk

    Meal 3: (2 caps fish oil @ 1,000mg/cap) 1 cup rice or pasta, 6oz steak or chicken, 1tbsp EVOO

    Pre Workout: (1 Pslin) 1 large bagel, 2 scoops whey protein, 1 cup skim milk

    15 minutes before workout is over, I take 1 Anabolic Pump

    Post Workout: (Pre Golden Finish Log) 70g gatorade powder, 2 scoops whey protein, 1 cup skim milk

    Meal 4: (1 Anabolic Pump, 2 caps fish oil @ 1,000mg/cap) I either go with 1-2 cups of pasta, or potatos, 8-12oz chicken, steak, or fish

    Before bed: 2 scoops Xtend

    When starting the Golden Finish, I will cut the protein and gatorade out of my post workout. I may possibly add in some gatorade powder however to get some extra carbs in post workout like I am used to if this is OK with RR.

    I will update my weight at the start of the log as well as post as much detail as I am allowed with my weight program without pissing my trainer off.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/

  2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,327
    Rep Power
    922352

    looking good man, I will be running the same log, thrilled to get started. The sample I tried was phenomenal and the taste made me feel like I was cheating
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    tattoopierced1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    5,233
    Rep Power
    8350

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    looking good man, I will be running the same log, thrilled to get started. The sample I tried was phenomenal and the taste made me feel like I was cheating
    I will be making one minor change to my diet, I will be adding in more carbs. I recently dropped sodas from my daily "bad habits" and got a lot of carbs from sodas in the past (I still stayed very lean, 10% BF or less), but need to make up for the carbs I took out. I will most likely be adding in the carbs at Meal 3 by adding in 1 more cup of rice, Meal 4 again by adding in 1 additional cup, and possibly Meal 1 by adding in some oats or another form of carbs.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    KurtisWicked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    209 Hardcore
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    155

    HA!! Great title. Good luck man.
  5. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Rep Power
    191395

    Bring on the big weight!!! Excited to get this started!! *sub
    Good call on the soda! :dl:
    Your diet is very dialed in ...
  6. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Rep Power
    41243

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    looking good man, I will be running the same log, thrilled to get started. The sample I tried was phenomenal and the taste made me feel like I was cheating
    I must have mixed my sample funny, all I remember was little yellow clumps. I was trying to sip it and I did sprints on the elliptical for my HIIT routine so I missed out on the taste. I'm looking forward to sipping my GF nice and slow pretty soon

    PS Tattoo you need to eat more veggies! Or perhaps you just left them out. Have you considered picking up a Greens+ supplement like http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...ods-2-lbs.html
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    tattoopierced1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    5,233
    Rep Power
    8350

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I must have mixed my sample funny, all I remember was little yellow clumps. I was trying to sip it and I did sprints on the elliptical for my HIIT routine so I missed out on the taste. I'm looking forward to sipping my GF nice and slow pretty soon

    PS Tattoo you need to eat more veggies! Or perhaps you just left them out. Have you considered picking up a Greens+ supplement like http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...ods-2-lbs.html
    yeah I know I need to get some veggies in there.. I eat cauliflower occasionally throughout the week, but outside of that, I normally just have some fresh green beans. I do take a nice liquid multi though for vitamins I am missing.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  8. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Rep Power
    191395

    I eat alot of broccolli ... nature's AI
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    tattoopierced1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    5,233
    Rep Power
    8350

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    I eat alot of broccolli ... nature's AI
    cant eat broccolli.. that was a huge part of my diet about 9 months ago and I got burned out on it.. same with ground turkey.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  10. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Rep Power
    191395

    Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    cant eat broccolli.. that was a huge part of my diet about 9 months ago and I got burned out on it.. same with ground turkey.
    That's like me and cottage cheese ... yuck now!
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    tattoopierced1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    5,233
    Rep Power
    8350

    Starting Monday, here is my workout schedule.. hoping to have a surprise in the mail by then

    Monday: Quads/Hams
    Leg Extension 3x15-20
    Squats (shoulder width) 3x1012
    Leg Press (Tucked) 3x10-12
    Leg Press (Wide Flare) 3x10-12
    Rectus Femoris Leg Lift 3x12-20
    Hamstring Deadlift 3x10-12
    DB Straight Leg Deadlift 3x10-12
    Leg Curl Wide: 3x12-15
    Leg Curl Narrow: 3x12-15
    Rope Crunch 4x12-20
    Reverse Crunch 4x12-20

    Tuesday: Bi's Tri's
    Cable Bicep Row 3x10-12
    Standing DB Curl 3x10-12
    BB Preacher Curl 3x8-10
    Hammer Curl 3x8-10
    EZ Bar Reverse Curl 3x8-10
    Close Grip Bench Press 4x8-10
    EZ Bar Skull Crusher 4x6-10
    UBar Pressdown 4x8-10
    Overhead Rope Extensions 4x8-10

    Wed: Rest

    Thursday: Chest
    40degree decline DB press 3x10-12
    15degree decline DB press 3x10-12
    5degree incline DB press 3x10-12
    30degree incline DB press 3x10-12
    DB pullovers 4x6-8
    Cable Fly (upper chest) 2-3sets 6-8 reps
    Cable Fly (mid Region of lower chest) 2-3sets 6-8 reps
    Cable Fly (lower chest) 2-3sets 6-8 reps

    Friday: Shoulders/Back
    BB Press (reverse pyramid) 4x6-10
    Wide grip BB upright row 3x8-10
    Cable bar side delt raise 4x10-12
    Specialized side delt raise 4x10-12
    rear delt row 4x8-10
    Lat pulldown 3x8-12
    Lat pulldown (underhand) 3x8-12
    low row 3x8-12
    lat isolators 3x8-12
    hammer low row 4x8-15
    diamond bar shrugs 4x10-20

    Each week my exercises change to keep muscles guessing. Tempo and rep cadance will also change
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  12. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Rep Power
    41243

    Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    yeah I know I need to get some veggies in there.. I eat cauliflower occasionally throughout the week, but outside of that, I normally just have some fresh green beans. I do take a nice liquid multi though for vitamins I am missing.
    Green beans are to me what French fries are to many people. I buy a few pounds for cheap at a chinese supermarket, wash it up and snack on them all day long. Sooo good
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    tattoopierced1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    5,233
    Rep Power
    8350

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Green beans are to me what French fries are to many people. I buy a few pounds for cheap at a chinese supermarket, wash it up and snack on them all day long. Sooo good
    i like making green bean "pancakes".. take a flour tortilla, a little bit of very finely chopped pork, add in a ton of fresh steamed green beans.. mm mmm..
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  14. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,327
    Rep Power
    922352

    Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    i like making green bean "pancakes".. take a flour tortilla, a little bit of very finely chopped pork, add in a ton of fresh steamed green beans.. mm mmm..
    suprisingly that actually sounds very tasty. i am a brocolli man myself, however its exit is not the most pleasant. My wife would prefer no veggies at all as a response
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  15. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    tattoopierced1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    5,233
    Rep Power
    8350

    Received my GF in the mail yesterday when I got home from my workout. I had already had my PWO carbs and protein so I will start this on Thursday. I do have a question for RR... I normally get 70g carbs in PWO and GF only has 20g. Would it be OK to supplement with some extra carbs in addition to the GF PWO or for the purpose of this log should I just stick to what is in GF?
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  16. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    tattoopierced1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    5,233
    Rep Power
    8350

    Forgot to post up too, but I will take and post pictures tomorrow.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  17. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Rep Power
    191395

    Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    Received my GF in the mail yesterday when I got home from my workout. I had already had my PWO carbs and protein so I will start this on Thursday. I do have a question for RR... I normally get 70g carbs in PWO and GF only has 20g. Would it be OK to supplement with some extra carbs in addition to the GF PWO or for the purpose of this log should I just stick to what is in GF?
    Glad you received it! Can't wait till you start

    We want you to get the most out of the product. It has sufficient carbs, it was designed that way, but you can supplement them if you require more. Just remember: the carb source in GFH is nutrient rich and not sugary. So 20g goes a long way.

    But I'm not going to nit-pick. Only thing I ask is to give us a review of the product by itself, somewhere along the way, preferably at the beginning; for taste and mixibility purposes. Then you can add in additional carbs for yourself the rest of the time.

    RR
  18. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    tattoopierced1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    5,233
    Rep Power
    8350

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Glad you received it! Can't wait till you start

    We want you to get the most out of the product. It has sufficient carbs, it was designed that way, but you can supplement them if you require more. Just remember: the carb source in GFH is nutrient rich and not sugary. So 20g goes a long way.

    But I'm not going to nit-pick. Only thing I ask is to give us a review of the product by itself, somewhere along the way, preferably at the beginning; for taste and mixibility purposes. Then you can add in additional carbs for yourself the rest of the time.

    RR
    Will do. I think what I will probably do then is do just GF for a week or so by itself and than go from there if I feel I need more carbs PWO.

    Thanks.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  19. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    tattoopierced1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    5,233
    Rep Power
    8350

    1st day using Golden Finish. Had 3 scoops sitting in my blender bottle that I mixed with water when I was finished with my chest workout. Mixes up fine, it is somewhat creamy even though I used about 10oz of water, but washed the rest of it that was lingering in the bottle down with about 3-4oz of water. Taste was fine, no strange aftertaste which is nice and I didnt get a bloated feel from it either.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  20. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    tattoopierced1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    5,233
    Rep Power
    8350



    Picture from today. None of these pics will be flexed as I have to take the pictures myself.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  21. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Rep Power
    191395

    Great intial feedback bro, and nice ink!!!!!
    Lookin forward to it!!!
  22. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Rep Power
    57347

    Good luck with this Tat!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  23. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    tattoopierced1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    5,233
    Rep Power
    8350

    2nd day using Golden Finish. Had an early workout this morning, I never workout in the morning so I wasnt feeling 100% in the gym. Got a somewhat decent back workout in. Mixed the GF with a bit more water this time and it mixed up better than yesterday.

    Gotta pack now to head to the Cubs/Cardinals game. Have a good 4th everyone.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  24. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Rep Power
    191395

    Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    2nd day using Golden Finish. Had an early workout this morning, I never workout in the morning so I wasnt feeling 100% in the gym. Got a somewhat decent back workout in. Mixed the GF with a bit more water this time and it mixed up better than yesterday.

    Gotta pack now to head to the Cubs/Cardinals game. Have a good 4th everyone.
    You too man! Enjoy the game
  25. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Rep Power
    57347

    Red sox/Yankees in just over an hour!

    Have a great time at the game tat!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  26. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    tattoopierced1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    5,233
    Rep Power
    8350

    smashed PRs in the gym today, despite having only 1 hour of sleep last night. Got the Golden Finish and water mixture perfect for my liking. Hit shoulders today and was going to hit quads, but after annihilating my shoulders I had nothing left. Will hit up quads tomorrow.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  27. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Rep Power
    191395

    Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    smashed PRs in the gym today, despite having only 1 hour of sleep last night. Got the Golden Finish and water mixture perfect for my liking. Hit shoulders today and was going to hit quads, but after annihilating my shoulders I had nothing left. Will hit up quads tomorrow.

    Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  28. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    tattoopierced1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    5,233
    Rep Power
    8350

    Did quads yesterday, I'm starting to notice that I'm not quite as sore with DOMS while using GF. Normally my quads and glutes are brutally sore after my quad workouts, but today I've not felt sore at all.

    Really digging the flavor of GF too. I def. look forward to it after my workouts.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  29. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1175

    Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    Did quads yesterday, I'm starting to notice that I'm not quite as sore with DOMS while using GF. Normally my quads and glutes are brutally sore after my quad workouts, but today I've not felt sore at all.

    Really digging the flavor of GF too. I def. look forward to it after my workouts.
    Looks like were seeing same things exactly,i did'nt have any pain from leg work out. Cant wait till ths stuff kicks in with full effect...LOG lookn great keep it up.
  30. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    tattoopierced1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    5,233
    Rep Power
    8350

    Murdered my chest last night, and today it only feels slightly sore. I'm really digging the Golden Finish. After about an hour of consuming the Golden Finish, I feel like I could hit the gym back up for another workout. Two thumbs up so far!
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. My GAINS will be GOLDEN (Sponsered Log)
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 05-19-2009, 07:38 AM
  2. Haiz + Golden Finish = ???
    By haiz69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 08-03-2008, 03:39 PM
  3. Golden Finish Log
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-04-2008, 10:46 PM
  4. Golden Finish Log
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 10:00 PM
  5. Golden Finish Log
    By John Smeton in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-07-2008, 04:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.