Dymatize cafe mocha

  1. Dymatize cafe mocha


    Might be the best tasting protein ive ever bought....i could be saying bye to ON and sticking with this for all my protein needs....i read how great it taste and truth be told i was a little skeptical.. all i can say is this stuff lives up to the hype as far is taste goes


    Any others a fan of this protein?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by IRON4LIFE View Post
    Might be the best tasting protein ive ever bought....i could be saying bye to ON and sticking with this for all my protein needs....i read how great it taste and truth be told i was a little skeptical.. all i can say is this stuff lives up to the hype as far is taste goes


    Any others a fan of this protein?
    It's the only protein I can get my sisters to use. They say it's close enough to a Tim Horton's Iced Cappucino that they'll drink it.

    Lots of positive Cafe Mocha reviews on the product page Elite Whey 5 lb (5 lb) By: Dymatize

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    They say it's close enough to a Tim Horton's Iced Cappucino that they'll drink it.
    Tim Horton's is the best, i gotta try this stuff now.
    •   
       


  4. I LLUURRRVVEE this protein powder. Have been buying it for almost a year now after finding it. Its great with water let alone milk!

    Their other flavours are just as nice.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jezzab05 View Post
    I LLUURRRVVEE this protein powder. Have been buying it for almost a year now after finding it. Its great with water let alone milk!

    Their other flavours are just as nice.
    I really like it as well. It seems to have not taken a hit price wise like other whey products. Sometimes it makes me wonder if there is undisclosed sugar in the ingredient profile. to keep costs low.

  6. Hmm interesting. When I use it in my coffee sometimes, there is always aload of crystals in the bottom of the flask once Ive drank it. Could have been the sweetner, but this used to happen when I used to sweeten my coffee with sugar.

    I just take it black pre w/o now

  7. I bought the cafe mocha a while back too due to all the rave reviews. I absolutely loved it and was disappointed to read on another board that a lab analysis had revealed that the product had significantly less protein (and more sugar) than the label claims. Not saying this is true but it was enough to make me switch back to ON. Now if Dymatize could come up with some COAs, I might be willing to try their stuff out again.

  8. my bother loves the green apple juicer they make and thier cereals are awesome

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post
    I bought the cafe mocha a while back too due to all the rave reviews. I absolutely loved it and was disappointed to read on another board that a lab analysis had revealed that the product had significantly less protein (and more sugar) than the label claims. Not saying this is true but it was enough to make me switch back to ON. Now if Dymatize could come up with some COAs, I might be willing to try their stuff out again.
    Thats exactly what im talking about. Dymatize is a copy cat company for sure, Id love to see a lab analysis. It doesnt make sense to save a few bucks and dive into the unknown. That being said, I just recieved the cupcake bater sample from Marcus @ all the whey.....wow, it trumps any of the dymatize on ON stuff big time.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by IRON4LIFE View Post
    Might be the best tasting protein ive ever bought....i could be saying bye to ON and sticking with this for all my protein needs....i read how great it taste and truth be told i was a little skeptical.. all i can say is this stuff lives up to the hype as far is taste goes


    Any others a fan of this protein?

    you obviously haven't tried BSN's syntha 6 cookies n' creme with milk. my god what a glorious flavor
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. REVIEW: HDT Pro Blend 55 (Protein Blend, Mocha Cappuccino)
    By vadox6466 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 04:46 PM
  2. Dymatize Cafe Mocha
    By spigot in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-19-2008, 09:44 AM
  3. A.I. Whey Isolate Mocha Mudslide
    By glsa17 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-24-2007, 01:01 AM
Log in
Log in