Dymatize cafe mocha

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
Might be the best tasting protein ive ever bought....i could be saying bye to ON and sticking with this for all my protein needs....i read how great it taste and truth be told i was a little skeptical.. all i can say is this stuff lives up to the hype as far is taste goes

Any others a fan of this protein?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Might be the best tasting protein ive ever bought....i could be saying bye to ON and sticking with this for all my protein needs....i read how great it taste and truth be told i was a little skeptical.. all i can say is this stuff lives up to the hype as far is taste goes

It's the only protein I can get my sisters to use. They say it's close enough to a Tim Horton's Iced Cappucino that they'll drink it.

Lots of positive Cafe Mocha reviews on the product page Elite Whey 5 lb (5 lb) By: Dymatize

jezzab05

jezzab05

Awards
I LLUURRRVVEE this protein powder. Have been buying it for almost a year now after finding it. Its great with water let alone milk!

Their other flavours are just as nice.

Good Shepherd

Awards
I LLUURRRVVEE this protein powder. Have been buying it for almost a year now after finding it. Its great with water let alone milk!

Their other flavours are just as nice.
I really like it as well. It seems to have not taken a hit price wise like other whey products. Sometimes it makes me wonder if there is undisclosed sugar in the ingredient profile. to keep costs low.

jezzab05

jezzab05

Awards
Hmm interesting. When I use it in my coffee sometimes, there is always aload of crystals in the bottom of the flask once Ive drank it. Could have been the sweetner, but this used to happen when I used to sweeten my coffee with sugar.

I just take it black pre w/o now :hammer:

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bought the cafe mocha a while back too due to all the rave reviews. I absolutely loved it and was disappointed to read on another board that a lab analysis had revealed that the product had significantly less protein (and more sugar) than the label claims. Not saying this is true but it was enough to make me switch back to ON. Now if Dymatize could come up with some COAs, I might be willing to try their stuff out again.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
my bother loves the green apple juicer they make and thier cereals are awesome

Good Shepherd

Awards
I bought the cafe mocha a while back too due to all the rave reviews. I absolutely loved it and was disappointed to read on another board that a lab analysis had revealed that the product had significantly less protein (and more sugar) than the label claims. Not saying this is true but it was enough to make me switch back to ON. Now if Dymatize could come up with some COAs, I might be willing to try their stuff out again.
Thats exactly what im talking about. Dymatize is a copy cat company for sure, Id love to see a lab analysis. It doesnt make sense to save a few bucks and dive into the unknown. That being said, I just recieved the cupcake bater sample from Marcus @ all the whey.....wow, it trumps any of the dymatize on ON stuff big time.

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
:head:

you obviously haven't tried BSN's syntha 6 cookies n' creme with milk. my god what a glorious flavor :head: