5 days of CL GlycerGrow!!

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
i am a ectomorph and i had read on other logs/reviews that they dont respond to creatin....,so i tested this theory and after alot of and time i realized they were correct, i even used pure creatine and SizeOn!! nothing

so after looking around for a NHA stack a Controlled Labs rep had told me about GlycerGow, and i was skeptical at first, i was told Glycerol (active ingredient in GlycerGrow) worked like creatine but through different pathways in the body....i tried it, and after just 5 days i am seeing noticeable results, such as nice pumps, muscle muscularity, muscle fullness, and 1-2 pound weight gain, NOTE: i did not change my diet at all yet, nor have i been taking any other supplement yet (not here yet)!!

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
This product seems to be unique as no other company has followed with a version. I think it is included in some supplements as part of a mix but not as a standalone like glycergrow.The fact that no one else has followed may say it all. Personally i see no place for it in bodybuilding/weight training as there are better supplements to buy .

Incidentally i am an ectormorph and Size on is the only creatine i have responded to.Experimentation is the key with all supplements but spend wisely

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This product seems to be unique as no other company has followed with a version. I think it is included in some supplements as part of a mix but not as a standalone like glycergrow.The fact that no one else has followed may say it all. Personally i see no place for it in bodybuilding/weight training as there are better supplements to buy .

Incidentally i am an ectormorph and Size on is the only creatine i have responded to.Experimentation is the key with all supplements but spend wisely
Glycergrow= GMS (Glycerol Mono Stearate).
Glycerol monostearate is available in Bulk.
Size On has GMS in it.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
quote "Size On has GMS in it".

my quote"I think it is included in some supplements as part of a mix "

Deserteagle

Deserteagle

Awards
what is muscle muscularity, is it related to muscle muscleyness, muscletude ?

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
sorry i was late for a meeting and had to type fast, i dont know what i was going:hammer: for but i meant vascularity.....like vains and all that stuff, and the two pounds is not directly from glycergrow , it is because i can get more reps and can go longer in the gym, due to the HYDRATED muscle cells...
it has also helped with hunger because i do alot of cardio and the longer cardio sessions = more hunger which in turn means more weight gain because of the larger quantity of calories..:box::hot::burger::burg:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i was just asked by CL to run a full tub of this stuff along with green mag. it may be all water weight, but in the end it will still be further ahead of where i currently am. with that said i have no complaints. i read that study posted above it was interesting, i may run more cardio and test that for myself.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
good luck, you wont be disappointed with it, i can literally eat a cow, after my cardio....and im going to run blackhole in a few days as well! cant wait yo see how that works.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah. i already eat like an animal haha. ive heard blackhole isnt that great. good luck. did you get a sample pack of glycergrow of soemthing?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the positive feedback, just93!!! I think it's a really great product, you can't beat 120 servings for ~$30. It will last forever, and the results speak for themselves. The main results I've seen with it is increase in strength and endurance, and also improved vascularity. It's best when stacked with creatine, but you said in your post that you don't respond to that. I'm glad it's quite the opposite with GG. :)

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
nope no sample pack, and renegaderows told me bout it

Deserteagle

Deserteagle

Awards
Interested to here how the green mag differs from other creatine you tried. let us know

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
i might give green mag a try, but its the last one ill ever use if it dosnt work

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
i might give green mag a try, but its the last one ill ever use if it dosnt work
Combined with GG I really think you'll see it work... MCC has worked for alot of non-responders. You could always get the half sized tub cuz it's cheaper... and if it doesn't work you could put it on the auction here :)

Keep us updated brother.
RR