- 06-22-2008, 09:16 PM
- 06-22-2008, 10:53 PM
06-23-2008, 08:40 PM
I guess it's very rare that people do research for themselves anymore. It takes too much time I suppose.
Why don't you go to the search box and search for those designer steroids and see the results that are typically found from the ones you mentioned. You could also search for other ones and spend a few minutes time instead of having everyone else cater to you. It'd be another story if there's nothing on the boards about a steroid that can be used 6-8 weeks for dry gains...
Freedom means nothing here.
06-28-2008, 01:05 PM
Ditto FOG. We're clueless about the important things like age, stats, lifting experience, previous anabolic usage, diet etc. These compounds won't work very well if proper nutrition, rest and lifting aren't in order. Also, there's a lot of variation in how we all respond to chemicals.
So sorry about the newbie bash, but these boards fill up quick with those who can't seem to take the time to learn from what's already been posted multiple times.
Good luck to you Eric
Similar Forum Threads
- By shady in forum General ChatReplies: 16Last Post: 12-04-2013, 12:10 PM
- By Big Masa in forum General ChatReplies: 20Last Post: 01-26-2003, 01:31 AM
- By Deciever in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 11-22-2002, 02:13 AM
- By destro19 in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 11-15-2002, 08:37 PM
- By PreludeRider in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-07-2002, 02:06 PM