need help

ericlegend

Awards
i want to do 6 -8 weeks of a stack but i want to put on 5-10 pds of lean dry muscle, im eating clean and doing cardio 3x 20 min. How about hem-50 and spawn, or extreme tren and something like 3-ad can anyone help?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i want to do 6 -8 weeks of a stack but i want to put on 5-10 pds of lean dry muscle, im eating clean and doing cardio 3x 20 min. How about hem-50 and spawn, or extreme tren and something like 3-ad can anyone help?
Try An's IGF-2/NeoVar (Recomped) stack. You should see some nice results with that. I know I have :)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I guess it's very rare that people do research for themselves anymore. It takes too much time I suppose.

Why don't you go to the search box and search for those designer steroids and see the results that are typically found from the ones you mentioned. You could also search for other ones and spend a few minutes time instead of having everyone else cater to you. It'd be another story if there's nothing on the boards about a steroid that can be used 6-8 weeks for dry gains...

jpk

jpk

Awards
Ditto FOG. We're clueless about the important things like age, stats, lifting experience, previous anabolic usage, diet etc. These compounds won't work very well if proper nutrition, rest and lifting aren't in order. Also, there's a lot of variation in how we all respond to chemicals.

So sorry about the newbie bash, but these boards fill up quick with those who can't seem to take the time to learn from what's already been posted multiple times.

Good luck to you Eric