LG and USP labs

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
i had previously posted i was new to supplements/stacking. after getting some feed back, i have gone out and bought usp labs anabolic pump, powerfull, and pslin. I was trying to get recreate, but vitamin shoppe isn't carrying it yet. I am currently using lg's methyl 1 ad and liquid masterdrol. Should i wait to start the usp products until i am done with the lg stuff? Also, once i start using the usp supplements, what exactly is the best way to use them......all at once or is there a better way. any info will be appreciated

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is that M1D you mean?

Is your nutrition down? How about training? Or did you just jump into all these supplements? Just curious the way you wrote it sounded like you just hopped into body building and started taking all these pills.

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
Is that M1D you mean?

Is your nutrition down? How about training? Or did you just jump into all these supplements? Just curious the way you wrote it sounded like you just hopped into body building and started taking all these pills.
My training is good and my nutrition is just ok. I have been working out for the past 11 years but prior to now my supplement use has been restricted to protien shakes basically. m1d and liquid masterdrol have given me nice results the past 2 weeks

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Run 'em all. Use as directed. Get your nutrition dialed in.
Should end up with some impressive results.