H-drol, Epistane, Furazadrol Stack.

polo

polo

Awards
Goals: To gain 5-15 pounds while getting down to 5-6 Bf%

Fast actions H-drol, Innovative Body Enhancement Epistane, Axis labs Furazadrol.
Starting Date: Aug 18
End Date: Sept 16

Stats
Height:5'11
Weight:175lbs
Body Fat:7-8%

Started workin out in 05 summer
Lifting stats
Bench Press: 295 x 2
Squat: 365 down low
Shoulder shrug: 335
Preacher: 150
Tricep Ext: 150

Support Supplements

Muscletech Hydroxycut hardcore
Higher Power Micronized Creatine
Anabolic Xtreme Trisorbagen
Nature's Science Milk Thistle
Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support
AST Multi Pro 32x
VPX Meltdown

Pct
Eas Muscle Armor
Anabolic Xtreme Rebound XT
Gaspari Novedex x2
Nolvadex 30 mg 6 weeks worth
Dhea 100 mg

I'll post my measurements
and doses later.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
ur an idiot for running 3 steroids at once at 18....plain and simple

polo

polo

Awards
theyre not going to be all at max dosage
just partial and to make one dosage. overall im going to see what dosage is more successfull
so im probably going to do this same stack 3 times this year.
4 months spreaded out for max results

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
your making a mistake, plain and simple. and the reason designers get banned underage kids using them. speaking from a fellow 18 year old. you can do with out. you an drop 1-2% bf easy in a month with some determination in stead of 3 steroids. take some drive/rpm/anabolic pump. talk about muscle gain and fat dropping. thats what will do it with a high 20+ rep workout routine.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
your making a mistake, plain and simple. and the reason designers get banned underage kids using them. speaking from a fellow 18 year old. you can do with out. you an drop 1-2% bf easy in a month with some determination in stead of 3 steroids. take some drive/rpm/anabolic pump. talk about muscle gain and fat dropping. thats what will do it with a high 20+ rep workout routine.
I'm kinda looking forward to seeing his gigantic tits. All good in the hood.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
yea i wanna see how this will play out....hahaaa

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
theyre not going to be all at max dosage
just partial and to make one dosage. overall im going to see what dosage is more successfull
so im probably going to do this same stack 3 times this year.
4 months spreaded out for max results
you do not understand how ph's work. taking a little of this and a little of that will not equal the right amount of 1 compound. you should wait till you are older and plan a proper cycle, with a proper pct. do a lot of research, and take tex's suggestion. the stack he laid out for you will give good results.

Iron07

Iron07

Awards
And with that 3 steroids to run you have no SERM for pct?? jeezz.
you definitely don't understand about PH do ya?

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
yeah, do some research and come back here in a few years. I understand the go big or go home mentality, but only thing you are gonna have is some big big titties after this.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
yeah, do some research and come back here in a few years. I understand the go big or go home mentality, but only thing you are gonna have is some big big titties after this.

That being said, I have nothing against Big Titties.

Well, on chicks.

polo

polo

Awards
I got the real nolvadex today
i didnt want to put it in the list of stuff i got bc i didnt wanna say i got somethin in there until i had it

and i alrdy have done my research about serms, pcts, methlyated so on

got 6 weeks worth
30 mg

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I got the real nolvadex today
i didnt want to put it in the list of stuff i got bc i didnt wanna say i got somethin in there until i had it

and i alrdy have done my research about serms, pcts, methlyated so on

got 6 weeks worth
30 mg
X2 is not the "real Nolvadex"...

Also would advise against Hydroxycut. That will only exacerbate the BP issues you'll have on 3 methylated steroids.

Aside from the fact of course that NO ONE here thinks this is a good stack for an 18 year old.

Take Texas's advice above.

polo

polo

Awards
X2 is not the "real Nolvadex"...

Also would advise against Hydroxycut. That will only exacerbate the BP issues you'll have on 3 methylated steroids.

Aside from the fact of course that NO ONE here thinks this is a good stack for an 18 year old.

Take Texas's advice above.
thats the gaspari novedex
i alrdy bought just put it there just incase i need it

ya ive been rethinkin epistane because id have two methlated
roids

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
hydroxycut is crap now days. i can write you a workout and supplements to get you where you want. it takes time, but you wont get ***** tits and VERY POSSIBLE other sides later down the road. and you can save that cycle for when you need it. also wanna throw this at you bro, once you use a PH, your gains will never be as good as they could have been for the rest of your life. just put that into thought.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
thats the gaspari novedex
i alrdy bought just put it there just incase i need it

ya ive been rethinkin epistane because id have two methlated
roids

Just sayin... the Nolvadex people are recommending is a perscription medication "Tamoxifen Citrate"...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
please dude, rethink the mistake you are making FOR YOUR OWN SAKE. even if you do a proper cycle, PCT, supports. Your body may still be F*ED up later in life due to that ONE cycle. Hopefully your not stubborn enough to still go along with this. Ask anyone with experience and they will all advise against this. but questions are welcome... BTW is i was going to keep any it would be epistane. that is the most mild one you have

polo

polo

Awards
hydroxycut is crap now days. i can write you a workout and supplements to get you where you want. it takes time, but you wont get ***** tits and VERY POSSIBLE other sides later down the road. and you can save that cycle for when you need it. also wanna throw this at you bro, once you use a PH, your gains will never be as good as they could have been for the rest of your life. just put that into thought.
ya muscle tech dosnt have alotta products that work
lol and they always exaderate about theyre products like anabolic halo, vapor

but thanks for the suggestions

but its kinda late about usina ph
ive alrdy used halovar(halodrol-50 clone)

but atleast i havent done real gear yet
watin till 24

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
and its nolvadex which is proper serm not that novedex xt gaspari junk.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
well how long ago was that? let your body recover from that then. you need PCT plus 2+ weeks after PCT to recover, however long that was is how long you should wait to start your next cycle...if you still plan on doing it

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
alright. well whats your thoughts on your Ph situation? i would say go the wise way and put that **** down. your lucky if you dont loose half your gains anyways at the end of PCT. and its not too late. you did 1 ph cycle, you have realized you made a mistake. now you can do it the safe and right way for someone our age. its all about diet and workout routines.

polo

polo

Awards
i might drop epistane dont want double the side effects since methylated

im pretty sure ima come thru

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
do what you want. i guess you blew off my advice along with the rest of the safe and helpful advice. have fun.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i do wrestling, 145 LBS . what state you wrestle? they test BTW. and they tested us very often here in texas. wrestling was how i picked up my sponsorship

polo

polo

Awards
imma get down to 171 in august, im in texas, i kno they test only in august in my area, plus its oral not injections so it should be out not long after im done, about 3/4 of varisty uses real gear but ima just wait till 24.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
what school do you currently wrestle for? adn what schools are scouting you? maybe we wrestled yall. the offer you can get is private colleges and some out of state schools for private teams due to the NCAA rules for scholarship equal opportunitys.

polo

polo

Awards
martin high, arlington tx
weve had mostly oklahoma schools
but if i dont get a scholorship im proabily gonna join the marines for money for college bc im dry on money
for college.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah you probably wont get a scholarship. all i got was private offers. i chose texas A&M instead. SO BUD with what i just told you. its not worth it, scholarship is an ill opportunity for college wrestling because of NCAA equal opporunity for boys and girls sports. my team is top 10 in state and i advanced pretty high up, only to recieve private offers. what did you place in regionals, if you even made it that far?

polo

polo

Awards
i didnt get to go to state this year i got a tore left pec
not too bad, no surgery, was out 3 months but everythings healed but this year im ready.

we had like 1 wrestler go nationals

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah my bud has been number 1 in nationals for 3 years and then lost at state finals this past year in 3rd overtime. his name is jordan blanton. I used ot wrestle with him when i lived in illinois .but trust me. steriods arent worth it in the sport or wrestling. especially if you plannin on cutting down a weight class. they will dry your joints make and amplify any injury you get for the most part

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
what did you end up ranking in regular season for area, regionals? how ever far you made it?

polo

polo

Awards
yeah my bud has been number 1 in nationals for 3 years and then lost at state finals this past year in 3rd overtime. his name is jordan blanton. I used ot wrestle with him when i lived in illinois .but trust me. steriods arent worth it in the sport or wrestling. especially if you plannin on cutting down a weight class. they will dry your joints make and amplify any injury you get for the most part
was that his senior yr?
ya i kno im takin joint support
but ima be carful when i take this stack dont want to get suspended for a month just bc they think im takin real gear.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
THAT IS REAL GEAR. they are steroids just oral rather than injectable. He lost 1 match all four years of high school. and yes it was his senior year

polo

polo

Awards
THAT IS REAL GEAR. they are steroids just oral rather than injectable. He lost 1 match all four years of high school. and yes it was his senior year
i kno it is kinda like real gear but not the doses theyre somewhat weak compared to real gear

thats a nice record, but that sucks about his senior year
but im outta here time to hit the abs/obliques.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
alright man well please reconsider. its just to help your life down the road. no one knows the true side effects of this stuff later in life, especially at our age. keep me in tune on your decisions and your wrestling season man.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
youre an idiot. listen to everyone. especially guys like me or tex who are basically at the same age level as you. the veterans on this site will probably tell you, they WISH they had the levels of testosterone we have at this age. take advantage of products like rpm/drive/massfx/jungle warfare etc etc. utilize your natural abilities before trying to be superman.

polo

polo

Awards
to rolanda, texas
i would take natural boosters but ive alrdy takin halovar/halodrol-50 so it kinda dosnt matter if this was the first time i was gonna do a ph i would of reconsidered to ur advice but thanks ne ways.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ya muscle tech dosnt have alotta products that work
lol and they always exaderate about theyre products like anabolic halo, vapor

but thanks for the suggestions

but its kinda late about usina ph
ive alrdy used halovar(halodrol-50 clone)

but atleast i havent done real gear yet
watin till 24
Thise stuff IS real juice there sport.

Now realize this... manipulating your hormones at that age can do many things to your body you arent opening your eyes to.

Running said cycle would change your estrogen levels, and fuse your growth plates together. Thus... no more growth WHATSOEVER. Because growing doesnt stop until into your twenties.

Adams

polo

polo

Awards
Thise stuff IS real juice there sport.

Now realize this... manipulating your hormones at that age can do many things to your body you arent opening your eyes to.

Running said cycle would change your estrogen levels, and fuse your growth plates together. Thus... no more growth WHATSOEVER. Because growing doesnt stop until into your twenties.

Adams
i had a scan and my growth plates closed already

AZZA

AZZA

Banned
Awards
At your age i would give it a miss, i have the Espitane stack in hand and at 36 years old would not run any M-drol or H-Drol with these products. I have a PCT and cycle support, take the advice at hand and save your liver or pulse the Espitane and forget the rest. Hydroxycut is in my mind worthless as a supplement, re-evaluate your diet and you can still cut down a couple% points in BF.
AZZA

alan1973

Awards
not all gear will dry up your joints.

polo

polo

Awards
At your age i would give it a miss, i have the Espitane stack in hand and at 36 years old would not run any M-drol or H-Drol with these products. I have a PCT and cycle support, take the advice at hand and save your liver or pulse the Espitane and forget the rest. Hydroxycut is in my mind worthless as a supplement, re-evaluate your diet and you can still cut down a couple% points in BF.
AZZA
thanks for advice ya ive been thinkin about droppin epistane bc id have double methalyted products= 2x side effects

AZZA

AZZA

Banned
Awards
thanks for advice ya ive been thinkin about droppin epistane bc id have double methalyted products= 2x side effects
Now your thinking. You can still pulse the product and as your gains will be over a longer period but sides wont be a issue. Just read the Epistane forum on pulsing. Save the other methylated product for another cycle once your own bodies levels return.
AZZA

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Texas's...can you help me? i got some questions