H-drol, Epistane, Furazadrol Stack.

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Rep Power
    38247

    yeah my bud has been number 1 in nationals for 3 years and then lost at state finals this past year in 3rd overtime. his name is jordan blanton. I used ot wrestle with him when i lived in illinois .but trust me. steriods arent worth it in the sport or wrestling. especially if you plannin on cutting down a weight class. they will dry your joints make and amplify any injury you get for the most part
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html

  2. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Rep Power
    38247

    what did you end up ranking in regular season for area, regionals? how ever far you made it?
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  3. Registered User
    polo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    166
    Rep Power
    159

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    yeah my bud has been number 1 in nationals for 3 years and then lost at state finals this past year in 3rd overtime. his name is jordan blanton. I used ot wrestle with him when i lived in illinois .but trust me. steriods arent worth it in the sport or wrestling. especially if you plannin on cutting down a weight class. they will dry your joints make and amplify any injury you get for the most part
    was that his senior yr?
    ya i kno im takin joint support
    but ima be carful when i take this stack dont want to get suspended for a month just bc they think im takin real gear.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Rep Power
    38247

    THAT IS REAL GEAR. they are steroids just oral rather than injectable. He lost 1 match all four years of high school. and yes it was his senior year
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  5. Registered User
    polo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    166
    Rep Power
    159

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    THAT IS REAL GEAR. they are steroids just oral rather than injectable. He lost 1 match all four years of high school. and yes it was his senior year
    i kno it is kinda like real gear but not the doses theyre somewhat weak compared to real gear

    thats a nice record, but that sucks about his senior year
    but im outta here time to hit the abs/obliques.
  6. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Rep Power
    38247

    alright man well please reconsider. its just to help your life down the road. no one knows the true side effects of this stuff later in life, especially at our age. keep me in tune on your decisions and your wrestling season man.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  7. Registered User
    rolandajoint's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    La Verne, CA
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,545
    Rep Power
    853

    youre an idiot. listen to everyone. especially guys like me or tex who are basically at the same age level as you. the veterans on this site will probably tell you, they WISH they had the levels of testosterone we have at this age. take advantage of products like rpm/drive/massfx/jungle warfare etc etc. utilize your natural abilities before trying to be superman.
  8. Registered User
    polo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    166
    Rep Power
    159

    to rolanda, texas
    i would take natural boosters but ive alrdy takin halovar/halodrol-50 so it kinda dosnt matter if this was the first time i was gonna do a ph i would of reconsidered to ur advice but thanks ne ways.
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,397
    Rep Power
    700725

    Quote Originally Posted by polo View Post
    ya muscle tech dosnt have alotta products that work
    lol and they always exaderate about theyre products like anabolic halo, vapor

    but thanks for the suggestions

    but its kinda late about usina ph
    ive alrdy used halovar(halodrol-50 clone)

    but atleast i havent done real gear yet
    watin till 24
    Thise stuff IS real juice there sport.

    Now realize this... manipulating your hormones at that age can do many things to your body you arent opening your eyes to.

    Running said cycle would change your estrogen levels, and fuse your growth plates together. Thus... no more growth WHATSOEVER. Because growing doesnt stop until into your twenties.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  10. Registered User
    polo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    166
    Rep Power
    159

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Thise stuff IS real juice there sport.

    Now realize this... manipulating your hormones at that age can do many things to your body you arent opening your eyes to.

    Running said cycle would change your estrogen levels, and fuse your growth plates together. Thus... no more growth WHATSOEVER. Because growing doesnt stop until into your twenties.

    Adams
    i had a scan and my growth plates closed already
  11. Banned
    AZZA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    126
    Rep Power
    0

    At your age i would give it a miss, i have the Espitane stack in hand and at 36 years old would not run any M-drol or H-Drol with these products. I have a PCT and cycle support, take the advice at hand and save your liver or pulse the Espitane and forget the rest. Hydroxycut is in my mind worthless as a supplement, re-evaluate your diet and you can still cut down a couple% points in BF.
    AZZA
  12. Registered User
    alan1973's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    105

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    yeah my bud has been number 1 in nationals for 3 years and then lost at state finals this past year in 3rd overtime. his name is jordan blanton. I used ot wrestle with him when i lived in illinois .but trust me. steriods arent worth it in the sport or wrestling. especially if you plannin on cutting down a weight class. they will dry your joints make and amplify any injury you get for the most part
    not all gear will dry up your joints.
  13. Registered User
    polo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    166
    Rep Power
    159

    Quote Originally Posted by AZZA View Post
    At your age i would give it a miss, i have the Espitane stack in hand and at 36 years old would not run any M-drol or H-Drol with these products. I have a PCT and cycle support, take the advice at hand and save your liver or pulse the Espitane and forget the rest. Hydroxycut is in my mind worthless as a supplement, re-evaluate your diet and you can still cut down a couple% points in BF.
    AZZA
    thanks for advice ya ive been thinkin about droppin epistane bc id have double methalyted products= 2x side effects
  14. Registered User
    polo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    166
    Rep Power
    159

    Quote Originally Posted by alan1973 View Post
    not all gear will dry up your joints.
    somewhat true but i need my joints for wrestling
  15. Banned
    AZZA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    126
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by polo View Post
    thanks for advice ya ive been thinkin about droppin epistane bc id have double methalyted products= 2x side effects
    Now your thinking. You can still pulse the product and as your gains will be over a longer period but sides wont be a issue. Just read the Epistane forum on pulsing. Save the other methylated product for another cycle once your own bodies levels return.
    AZZA
  16. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Rep Power
    38247

    Quote Originally Posted by alan1973 View Post
    not all gear will dry up your joints.
    i didnt say all gear, thats why i said for the most part
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  17. Registered User
    Genetic79's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235.9 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    League City
    Posts
    215
    Rep Power
    199

    Your joints will hate you for weeks with the Fuz.
  18. Registered User
    KgTomCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,883
    Rep Power
    1521

    Texas's...can you help me? i got some questions
  19. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Rep Power
    38247

    yeah man whats up. shoot me a PM
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. furazadrol epistane stack
    By frankpt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-10-2010, 06:43 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-13-2009, 02:15 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-04-2009, 10:14 PM
  4. Epistane, H-Drol, Furazadrol
    By TJM5054 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-09-2008, 11:40 AM
  5. Epistane/Furazadrol Stack???
    By 01yz426 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 12:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.