Napalm for chest fat?

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, just ordered some Napalm. I've used lipo-u and had great results on my abs. Now I want to lose some chest fat... It's not much just a little under the nipples and off to the side going to my underarms.... Anyone have luck using Napalm?... This is very soft fat, not fat deposits/tissue like gyno.

chaudry

chaudry

Awards
i'm running a log on it right now for abs and i'm already seeing my stomach flatten out at day 3

FcuktheFDA

Banned
Awards
Jim, I've been using Napalm for a couple of months now. I have definitely transformed my body. Between a healthy diet, weight training 5-6 days per week, doing cardio every day, and using Napalm, I've definitely toned up. Napalm has worked wonders with me. I suggest taking something like DCP/LR or Recreate while using Napalm. You'll notice its effects relatively quickly. It really is a top notch product.

manicstudio

Awards
Hey guys, just ordered some Napalm. I've used lipo-u and had great results on my abs. Now I want to lose some chest fat... It's not much just a little under the nipples and off to the side going to my underarms.... Anyone have luck using Napalm?... This is very soft fat, not fat deposits/tissue like gyno.

AnyBody have any suggestions on building that area up...that lower chest armpit connection...i feel it sore when i do chest dips...but i still dont see any results

Nacho1545

Awards
Napalm is the gel that you rub on the trouble areas right? Kind of weird how that works...

gobigandgohome

Awards
i always wanted to try napalm but couldnt help but wonder how to apply it to your back evenly. (doesnt it have bronzers in it - so you wouldnt want to just apply it to your front? - or am i thinking of something else?)

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i always wanted to try napalm but couldnt help but wonder how to apply it to your back evenly. (doesnt it have bronzers in it - so you wouldnt want to just apply it to your front? - or am i thinking of something else?)
You're thinking of RPN's Atomic Meltdown. AM's got Napalm in it as well as bronzers and moisturizers. Napalm can be applied just to your front.

Nacho1545

Awards
So does it really work? How does it work? Just seems too good to be true...

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the best exercise for my chest is low cable flys. same for arms, i could do dumbell work forever and see no results. when i use the cables they start to grow.

polo

polo

Awards
ive never used napalm but if u got fat on your outer pecs by your arms/armpits you should do wide grip flat bench it helps.

whats your weight??