Napalm for chest fat?

1. Napalm for chest fat?

Hey guys, just ordered some Napalm. I've used lipo-u and had great results on my abs. Now I want to lose some chest fat... It's not much just a little under the nipples and off to the side going to my underarms.... Anyone have luck using Napalm?... This is very soft fat, not fat deposits/tissue like gyno.

2. i'm running a log on it right now for abs and i'm already seeing my stomach flatten out at day 3

3. Jim, I've been using Napalm for a couple of months now. I have definitely transformed my body. Between a healthy diet, weight training 5-6 days per week, doing cardio every day, and using Napalm, I've definitely toned up. Napalm has worked wonders with me. I suggest taking something like DCP/LR or Recreate while using Napalm. You'll notice its effects relatively quickly. It really is a top notch product.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Jim Mills View Post
    Hey guys, just ordered some Napalm. I've used lipo-u and had great results on my abs. Now I want to lose some chest fat... It's not much just a little under the nipples and off to the side going to my underarms.... Anyone have luck using Napalm?... This is very soft fat, not fat deposits/tissue like gyno.

AnyBody have any suggestions on building that area up...that lower chest armpit connection...i feel it sore when i do chest dips...but i still dont see any results

5. Napalm is the gel that you rub on the trouble areas right? Kind of weird how that works...

6. i always wanted to try napalm but couldnt help but wonder how to apply it to your back evenly. (doesnt it have bronzers in it - so you wouldnt want to just apply it to your front? - or am i thinking of something else?)

7. Quote Originally Posted by gobigandgohome View Post
    i always wanted to try napalm but couldnt help but wonder how to apply it to your back evenly. (doesnt it have bronzers in it - so you wouldnt want to just apply it to your front? - or am i thinking of something else?)
    You're thinking of RPN's Atomic Meltdown. AM's got Napalm in it as well as bronzers and moisturizers. Napalm can be applied just to your front.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Nacho1545 View Post
    Napalm is the gel that you rub on the trouble areas right?
    Yep.

9. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    Yep.
    topical fat loss gels? that's a new one.

10. Quote Originally Posted by alan1973 View Post
    topical fat loss gels? that's a new one.
    If, when you say new, you are being sarcastic, then yes.

11. So does it really work? How does it work? Just seems too good to be true...

12. Quote Originally Posted by Nacho1545 View Post
    So does it really work? How does it work? Just seems too good to be true...
    Yes, it works well if you are already at a decently low bodyfat.

13. the best exercise for my chest is low cable flys. same for arms, i could do dumbell work forever and see no results. when i use the cables they start to grow.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Nacho1545 View Post
    So does it really work? How does it work? Just seems too good to be true...
    Read through these links for an in depth explanation.

http://www.avantresearch.com/products/napalm/research

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/par6.htm

15. ive never used napalm but if u got fat on your outer pecs by your arms/armpits you should do wide grip flat bench it helps.

whats your weight??

16. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post

Great! Thanks for the info!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Clen Tablets + Napalm = enhanced napalm?
    By Obsidi8n in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-31-2009, 09:44 AM
  2. pain in left chest (inside the chest)
    By jjdoherty in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-12-2008, 03:47 PM
  3. Flat bench to the chest or couple inches above chest...
    By bbillcee in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-02-2008, 06:30 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-24-2008, 06:51 PM