Any reviews on Shotgun V3?

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
I see it's out but no one's talking? I loved v2 so I'm thinking of splurging once I'm out of horsepower.

itsrawb

itsrawb

Awards
I see it's out but no one's talking? I loved v2 so I'm thinking of splurging once I'm out of horsepower.

i ****ing love it. WAY BETTER THAN V2..

seriously the pumps i get from this are amazing, and it mixes perfect, nothing floating around... it ttastes like a starburst in water... i seriously cant explain how satisfied with it i am... way better than 2nd version.

Chuy Bagel

Awards
i didnt know the V2 ever hit the market? all i saw was sample packets.

or are you referring to the original version with the "Fruit Punch" sticker on the box?

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
Original had no flavour. It tasted like moldy cinnamon. V2 is the fruit punch that tastes like moldy banana. Now V3 has come out and it looks promising.

I love the product but man o man, their flavour R&D dept must have a $50 budget

Chuy Bagel

Awards
Original had no flavour. It tasted like moldy cinnamon. V2 is the fruit punch that tastes like moldy banana. Now V3 has come out and it looks promising.

I love the product but man o man, their flavour R&D dept must have a $50 budget
i thought V2 fruit punch wasnt that bad considering all the whey hydrosylate and branch chains it had in it....

CMI Red Cell powder made V2 taste like heaven.

human

human

Awards
I have to to say it is one of the best tasting pre work out supps I ever had. The pump are good I wouldn't say skin bursting. but noticeable in the mirror.

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
i ****ing love it. WAY BETTER THAN V2..

seriously the pumps i get from this are amazing, and it mixes perfect, nothing floating around... it ttastes like a starburst in water... i seriously cant explain how satisfied with it i am... way better than 2nd version.
Gotta agree with you. I just tried V3 last night and WOW. It tastes great. Exactly how you described it too, kind of like a starburst or jolly rancher in water.

polo

polo

Awards
i thought V2 fruit punch wasnt that bad considering all the whey hydrosylate and branch chains it had in it....

CMI Red Cell powder made V2 taste like heaven.
the difference is just in taste?

no new ingredents?

Chuy Bagel

Awards
the difference is just in taste?

no new ingredents?
theres a few new ingredients in the V3 vs. the V2....but really not a huge upgrade.

but neither are any of the reformulated preworkouts like the BSN AVPT and Labrada Supercharge Xtreme