- 06-20-2008, 01:01 PM
I'm looking for some advice on supps and what particular direction I should take....
I'm 31, 5'9" 231 BF% est 22-25%. I've lifted all my life just not competitively and i've been outta the gym for about 6 months. I currently do cardio 3-4 times per week in the form of playing indoor soccer and softball.
My questions are:
Should I go through a cutting cycle at the beginning to try and get some fat off first?
What suppliments should I start out on? (only thing I've ever tried was Andro back in the Mark McGwire days, i think this is why i have a bald spot now) I don't want to get too crazy with the supps as I have kids and i'm in the process of having more..
Any advice ya'll could offer would be greatly apprecaited.
- 06-20-2008, 03:33 PM
- 06-20-2008, 03:53 PM
Yea, you might want to put this in the supplements forum rather than the reviews/logs forum.
Just to start you off though, I would go through the cutting cycle first to get the BF % down, then try to pack on as much lean muscle as possible with the help of a set diet. If you're not looking to go crazy and just start it off slow, the Lipoderm supps are an effective and popular choice. However, there are much more aggressive approaches to cutting with stacking supps that are safe. Try posting in the supplements forum and you should get plenty of feedback.
06-20-2008, 04:03 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By pizzathehut in forum Workout LogsReplies: 19Last Post: 08-09-2008, 06:10 PM
- By BTrap in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 06-27-2008, 01:35 PM
- By arizonanewbie in forum BulkingReplies: 4Last Post: 03-27-2008, 12:53 PM
- By MarkDizzle in forum PicsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-24-2008, 08:18 AM
- By messina61 in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 08-14-2007, 01:47 PM