what up / napalm log

chaudry

chaudry

Awards
I've been reading this forum for months now and have learned some things here and there, but have never posted anything. Things about me: I've been working out for about 6 years now off and on, got serious about 3 years ago; I guess i'm a gym rat (even though i don't have much to show for it, haha) ; since reading up on this forum I've done a 2 week cycle of bronkaid (ephedrine sulfate,) a 2 week cycle of m1t, and I plan to do a cycle of 3AD in a couple of weeks. I've gone through tons of supplements throughout the years, but those are my newest "discoveries." :afro: Anyways, Napalm just came in the mail for me (this is the first time i'll be using it,) and I figured running a picture log on it would be a good way to introduce myself to the community. I'm also sure that many people want to see how affective this topical gel will be.....considering its very easy to look at it and say "this can't be true." Picture, Day 1, coming in a couple of minutes.

-Chaudry

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Welcome ! Looking forward to hearing how you like the Napalm. Best of luck.

chaudry

chaudry

Awards
Dosage - 3 squirts twice daily on abs

I'm still wondering whether I should run ephedrine with this...I mean I assume it could only speed up and increase the results.

Sidenote - I believe I'm somewhere around 10-11% bf right now, therefore i should be a perfect candidate for napalm.

Day 1

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i would say with your composition you dont really need it yet. napalm works wonders alone

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's not uncommon for people to run oral stimulants with Napalm, but I've never personally tried Ephedrine with it.

chaudry

chaudry

Awards
Day 2

I hear some saying they have a strong burning sensation and they can "feel it working." I haven't had that happen to me when applying the gel. I feel a slight tingly sensation while rubbing it in but i'm guessing thats just from the alcohol content in napalm. Anyways, heres day 2's middle of the day pic.

chaudry

chaudry

Awards
Day 3

Seems like I can actually see that little pouch over my lower abs fading away and its only day 3 :thumbsup:

chaudry

chaudry

Awards
Day 7

Haven't put on any of the napalm yet today, its just that i drank so much water last night I didn't want to make people think napalm was making me fatter :D

SimplyDraven

SimplyDraven

Awards
::bump::

curious to hear your final thoughts on this product...

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
lookin good my man .. lookin better allready !