A PowerFULL KNOCKOUT

ndawson89

ndawson89

Awards
I will be running my first log of two supplements to help me sleep. PowerFULL gets great reviews across the board, and the ingredient profile in Scivation KNOCKOUT intrigued me.

Some of the proven ingredients in KNOCKOUT are as follows:

L-Tryptophan
Valerian Root
Gaba
Melatonin

And if you haven't heard anything about USP Labs PowerFULL, you have either been living under a rock or just new to bodybuilding forums.

I will be running a log throughout the next month, and I will be taking the products as directed on the label.

Some of the other supplements I take during the day are as follows--

Creapure Micronized Creatine Monohydrade
RPM
Dymatize Whey
Syntrax SyntraEC
and of course 6000 calories a day.

Lets see how everything works out.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
be carefull bro. I took two caps of powerfull 5mg melatonin and 2100mg gaba. I woke up with the worst sleep hangover. i was so groggy ,and it lasted for like 30 min. yes i have had used both seperatly and it does not compare to them altogether. is there anyway I could convince you to try knockout without powerfull for a couple of night i would love to know how well it works alone. it looks solid

ndawson89

ndawson89

Awards
Night one - took KNOCKOUT about 30 minutes before bed. Didn't feel anything within 15 minutes, but when I was in bed, it was amazing. My head just seemed to be melting into the pillow, and the stages of sleep seemed to be hitting me at all angles. I woke up this morning feeling refreshed and ready to get up the first time I opened my eyes. Today I will start powerFULL, so let's see how that goes.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Should be an interesting combo, I'm following.

ndawson89

ndawson89

Awards
Night two- Had trouble getting to sleep at first. Maybe I had too much energy built up, as I take a few off days between workouts and build my workouts from Mike Mentzer's HIT training. I took the PowerFull and KNOCKOUT around 7:30, and couldn't get to sleep until 10:00. I decided to read a book, and by the tenth page, I couldn't hold my eyes up any longer, and fell right asleep. It was an awesome sleep, as I had crazy realistic dreams in which there was nothing "fantasy" about them, except of course the dream in which my local vitamin store sold SERMS, that's about it. I woke up refreshed at 4:30, given that I have to be in work by 6:00. Hopefully I will have an easier time falling asleep tonight.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Night two- Had trouble getting to sleep at first. Maybe I had too much energy built up, as I take a few off days between workouts and build my workouts from Mike Mentzer's HIT training. I took the PowerFull and KNOCKOUT around 7:30, and couldn't get to sleep until 10:00. I decided to read a book, and by the tenth page, I couldn't hold my eyes up any longer, and fell right asleep. It was an awesome sleep, as I had crazy realistic dreams in which there was nothing "fantasy" about them, except of course the dream in which my local vitamin store sold SERMS, that's about it. I woke up refreshed at 4:30, given that I have to be in work by 6:00. Hopefully I will have an easier time falling asleep tonight.
Damn you never know these days, maybe it wasn't a dream. :)

ndawson89

ndawson89

Awards
Night two- Took KNOCKOUT and Powerfull dose at same time, around 7:30, once again, somewhat disappointed on how I couldn't fall asleep within a reasonable time, clocking in at around 9:30. I did have an awesome sleep though, feeling once again refreshed at around 4 AM (time I get up to get ready for work) No dreams to take note of, at least I don't remember any. Again, this was another off day, so let's see how it all comes about today, after I go to the gym.

jtt

Awards
For me, Powerfull causes strong insomnia. I have tried Powefull in doses of 1, 2 and 3 caps. I've tried it for 5 straight nights at varying doeses and it was the worse five nights of sleep I have ever had. I read threads where it was mentioned that you have to stay with it and the sleep improves. Five nights of horrible sleep. Looking back, I wonder how I was able to function that work week.

I have tried Powerfull with ZMA and Melatonin with poor results. When I take ZMT (nutra brand) or melatonin or both, I am asleep within 30 minutes. I tried Powerfull (1 cap) again last weekend both Friday and Saturday evening with the same poor results - I am not sure I was ever really sleeping. I have given up and only take Powerfull (2 caps) first thing in the morning (empty stomach) before cardio sessions. Powerfull as a sleep aid does not work for me.

ndawson89

ndawson89

Awards
For me, Powerfull causes strong insomnia. I have tried Powefull in doses of 1, 2 and 3 caps. I've tried it for 5 straight nights at varying doeses and it was the worse five nights of sleep I have ever had. I read threads where it was mentioned that you have to stay with it and the sleep improves. Five nights of horrible sleep. Looking back, I wonder how I was able to function that work week.

I have tried Powerfull with ZMA and Melatonin with poor results. When I take ZMT (nutra brand) or melatonin or both, I am asleep within 30 minutes. I tried Powerfull (1 cap) again last weekend both Friday and Saturday evening with the same poor results - I am not sure I was ever really sleeping. I have given up and only take Powerfull (2 caps) first thing in the morning (empty stomach) before cardio sessions. Powerfull as a sleep aid does not work for me.
interesting, i've had trouble sleeping since i started the powerfull, the first night with knockout was totally awesome, i felt as if i was melting into the bed. but, like i said in the log, once i get to sleep, the quality must be top notch because i wake up feeling great.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Both times I took Powerfull it made me tired for the 1st few days, which eventually wore off after a couple days. But with the dopamine releasing capabilities I can definitely see where sleeplessness could occur in some.

ndawson89

ndawson89

Awards
Night Three- First off, let me start out by saying that yesterday was my first workout day while using these supplements. I have about an hour+ workout, and all my sets are to failure--
I took 3 powerFULL and 3 RPMs before my workout, along with another supplement I will not mention (I don't want to get flamed).

During the workout, I felt as if I could workout all day. The combination of the PowerFULL/RPM gave me that edge I needed to give me an extra 2-3 reps to failure.

I took the KNOCKOUT/PowerFULL combo around 8PM, and this time I actually fell asleep in like five minutes!! No trouble this time, I guess the PowerFULL is starting to really take effect, and only in THREE days! The KNOCKOUT is totally awesome, I have felt it since the first night, but that PowerFULL puts me in a "PowerFULL" sleep. I woke up around 4:30 AM for work, and felt awesome once again.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Night Three- First off, let me start out by saying that yesterday was my first workout day while using these supplements. I have about an hour+ workout, and all my sets are to failure--
I took 3 powerFULL and 3 RPMs before my workout, along with another supplement I will not mention (I don't want to get flamed).

During the workout, I felt as if I could workout all day. The combination of the PowerFULL/RPM gave me that edge I needed to give me an extra 2-3 reps to failure.

I took the KNOCKOUT/PowerFULL combo around 8PM, and this time I actually fell asleep in like five minutes!! No trouble this time, I guess the PowerFULL is starting to really take effect, and only in THREE days! The KNOCKOUT is totally awesome, I have felt it since the first night, but that PowerFULL puts me in a "PowerFULL" sleep. I woke up around 4:30 AM for work, and felt awesome once again.
MT maybe? Nice workout results thus far.

ndawson89

ndawson89

Awards
Night Four- Another OFF day, took PowerFULL and KNOCKOUT around 8:30 PM, right after I watched RAMBO. Once again, no problem whatsoever with sleep. I feel asleep probably in about fifteen minutes. When I woke up at 4:30 AM, I just did not want to get out of bed. I felt so comfortable in bed, and I felt as if I could go to sleep in a second if I could. I wasn't necessarily tired, just extremely comfy. I got out of bed instead of sleeping in, so I don't get fired from the source of money so I can afford the PowerFULL and the KNOCKOUT, and whatever else I'm taking. In response to Ziquor, no it is not MT. My first product I bought when I wanted to start bodybuilding, however, was Cell-Tech.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Night Four- Another OFF day, took PowerFULL and KNOCKOUT around 8:30 PM, right after I watched RAMBO. Once again, no problem whatsoever with sleep. I feel asleep probably in about fifteen minutes. When I woke up at 4:30 AM, I just did not want to get out of bed. I felt so comfortable in bed, and I felt as if I could go to sleep in a second if I could. I wasn't necessarily tired, just extremely comfy. I got out of bed instead of sleeping in, so I don't get fired from the source of money so I can afford the PowerFULL and the KNOCKOUT, and whatever else I'm taking. In response to Ziquor, no it is not MT. My first product I bought when I wanted to start bodybuilding, however, was Cell-Tech.
Yeah we've all had those 'beginning' days :( Good to see the sleepy effects are kicking in.

ndawson89

ndawson89

Awards
Night Five- Got extremely tired around 6:30, but took the KNOCKOUT and PowerFULL so I could stay asleep. Had a great sleep, a ****ed up sex dream which involved a hot chick with a pelican head!?! Extremely vivid, and in this case I'm not sure it was a good thing- lets just say the chick/pelican hybrid had a great bod, resembling the chick at my work that I am DYING to get with. Except of course, for the pelican head. Anyway, I woke up at around 6:30 turned on the computer, and found that George Carlin died. RIP.

By the way, that day was an off day.

Also, would you guys recommend cycling the product 5 on 2 off as it says on the bottle?

ndawson89

ndawson89

Awards
Night Six- Extremely uneventful -- today was another OFF day, and since I was following the directions on the PowerFULL container -- I will take two days off from the PowerFULL. So I just took the KNOCKOUT around 7:00 PM, and I feel asleep around 7:30 - whoopdedoo. No dreams that I recall. Tomorrow will unfortunately be another day without PowerFULL--:sad:

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Night Five- Got extremely tired around 6:30, but took the KNOCKOUT and PowerFULL so I could stay asleep. Had a great sleep, a ****ed up sex dream which involved a hot chick with a pelican head!?! Extremely vivid, and in this case I'm not sure it was a good thing- lets just say the chick/pelican hybrid had a great bod, resembling the chick at my work that I am DYING to get with. Except of course, for the pelican head. Anyway, I woke up at around 6:30 turned on the computer, and found that George Carlin died. RIP.

By the way, that day was an off day.

Also, would you guys recommend cycling the product 5 on 2 off as it says on the bottle?
I've used Powerfull both ways & I personally liked it better ED as opposed to the 5/2 protocol. This protocol works great for some compounds but for me personally ED Powerfull was the way to go.

ndawson89

ndawson89

Awards
Night 7 - Another night without PowerFULL, took KNOCKOUT around 7:00 PM. Had an extremely hard time getting to sleep, was in bed just thinking my head off until around 8:30. I popped a melatonin, and fell asleep a half and hour later. I don't know what it was, KNOCKOUT usually does what it should - knock me out. I think that night I had a little extra **** on my mind, so probably needed some extra melatonin to do the job. One thing I did notice, from 7:00 PM to 8:30 was a heavy relaxed feeling, but it could not make me get to sleep.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Good thread ! I'm actually thinking about buying PowerFULL tomorrow at the vitamin shoppe for the 1st time. I would like to compare it to the amazing sleep I was getting with IGF-2.

ndawson89

ndawson89

Awards
Night 8 - First day with PowerFull after the recommended cycle off 2 days OFF. Today was another off day of the gym, but I still was a little extra tired today for some reason. I took the PowerFULL/KNOCKOUT combo at around 8:00 PM, and fell asleep at around 9:00 PM, because my brother was being ****ing annoying. I woke up this morning so tired, I just did not want to get up, my eyelids felt as if I had two dumbbells attached to them. But I did get up, so everything was fine.

ndawson89

ndawson89

Awards
Night 9 - Today was GYM day, so let me take some time to comment on the effect that PowerFULL has during workouts. The recovery between sets seems amazing, I still wait it out just to be sure. Like I said before, I use Mike Mentzer's HIT training, and the PowerFULL seems to help me train with a higher intensity. All right, now time for sleep -- I took the PowerFULL and KnockOUT around 7:00, and fell asleep around 7:10, probably because I was tired from work and gym. Along with the thunder storm that always relaxes me, I fell into a deep sleep in no time. I woke up at 5:00 AM feeling refreshed, and my usual day after aches I barely even noticed!

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Night 9 - Today was GYM day, so let me take some time to comment on the effect that PowerFULL has during workouts. The recovery between sets seems amazing, I still wait it out just to be sure. Like I said before, I use Mike Mentzer's HIT training, and the PowerFULL seems to help me train with a higher intensity. All right, now time for sleep -- I took the PowerFULL and KnockOUT around 7:00, and fell asleep around 7:10, probably because I was tired from work and gym. Along with the thunder storm that always relaxes me, I fell into a deep sleep in no time. I woke up at 5:00 AM feeling refreshed, and my usual day after aches I barely even noticed!
Good progress NDaws.

ndawson89

ndawson89

Awards
Night 10 - Took PowerFULL/KnockOUT around 7:30, but I was already dead tired. I fell asleep almost immediately, and I got roughly around 12 hours of sleep. I woke up with a huge headache, I don't know if that was from taking the supps while already being incredibly tired. I just had a nice pounding headache that felt almost like a chem hangover. Subsided in about 20 minutes, but it was still a *****.

ndawson89

ndawson89

Awards
Night 11 - I took the PowerFULL/KNOCKOUT around 7:30, but I wound up falling asleep around 10:30 because I wanted to finish a book I had been reading, and the last 200 pages kept me going. I had taken a Syntrax Cerebro about 5:30 PM, and it gave me pretty good focus, and I think it prevented me from going to sleep earlier. I woke up originally around 4:00 AM, but I fell asleep and woke up at 5:00 and got ready for work.

ndawson89

ndawson89

Awards
Night 12 - Before I took the PowerFULL/KNOCKOUT, I took about a gram of phenibut, just because I was feeling stressed. Once the Phenibut kicked in, I took the PowerFULL/KNOCKOUT around 8:00 and fell asleep in like fifteen minutes. I woke up around 8:30 AM, feeling refreshed, and a slight phenibut buzz.

ndawson89

ndawson89

Awards
Sorry haven't been updating log.... will update as soon I'm back from vacation... wrote everything down in journal.....will have to stop log short because I am almost out of PowerFULL. I will continue the log with KNOCKOUT though, and post my final review once it is done.

ndawson89

ndawson89

Awards
Night 13 - First day of vacation. On Explorer of the Seas cruise, they have a gym, so of course I brought my supplements, except for my protein, and other post workout drinks/supps. I brought my PowerFULL, KNOCKOUT, and RPM. The first day of a cruise always wears me out, so I didn't go to the gym, but I did take my PowerFULL, and KNOCKOUT at around 11:00 PM, because I knew I could never fall asleep on a ship without these. I fell asleep around probably 11:30, and woke up around 6:45 AM feeling refreshed and ready to get hammered. I know its not healthy, but on a vacation like this, I just have to have some margaritas.