Time to get back in track -- With the help of Havoc.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Time to get back in track -- With the help of Havoc.

i been of the gym for like a month or more, and i have being doing all the wrong stuff. smoke, eat crap, or just not eat enouf, drink almost everyday, but i been told by several friends both female and male that im starting to get fat. And im becoming the main topic on some conversations between friends cause of that. I used to be the one that told them not to eat crap or not to drink alot of soda and stuff like that and now im the one stuffing my face with that. I did havoc a few months back and i really liked it, so im thinking on doing a longer higher dosed havoc cycle.

This is what i have planned.
    40/50/50/50/60

for pct

Clomid
    Day 1 & 2 150-200mg.
    Week 1: 100mg
    Week 2: 50mg
    week 3: 50mg
    week 4: 25mg
    week 5: 25mg

what do you guys think ? ? ?

i know about the support supps i got that on check i just want some imput on these 2 compounds.
    Last edited by Zombie; 06-16-2008 at 01:57 PM.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.14%
    Achievements Posting Pro

this must be a satirical post! it's GOTTA be. of course, it is. i won't even show any gullibility.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.66%

Quote Originally Posted by Manimalia View Post
    this must be a satirical post! it's GOTTA be. of course, it is. i won't even show any gullibility.
    why would it be a satirical post ? ? ?

its a genuine thread.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

It'll never work...but I'll enjoy watching all the same :P
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.14%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    why would it be a satirical post ? ? ?

its a genuine thread.
    i'm still not buyin' it!!!!!!!!!!! you-won't-get-me!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm no longer the gullaBull.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.66%

Quote Originally Posted by Manimalia View Post
    i'm still not buyin' it!!!!!!!!!!! you-won't-get-me!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm no longer the gullaBull.
    lol why ? ? ? what make it seem so trollish ? ? ?

i already done 30/40/40/50 and liked it so now i want to try a bigger and longer cycle
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.34%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Zombo,

Get a few other things in line first, before trying this. You can, but i'd wait on it for a bit.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.66%

Quote Originally Posted by Gtarzan81 View Post
    Zombo,

Get a few other things in line first, before trying this. You can, but i'd wait on it for a bit.
    if i dont do it soon enouf im afraid i might not want to get back to the gym later on
  9. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.95%

JMO but get ur diet and training back in check, before using steroids as a crutch.
  10. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.57%

word
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.66%

i know this is not the most responsible thing to do. i already stoped the smokes. i went from 2 packs a day to 0 cold turkey. since yesterday i havent had any smokes. And beer well last night i went to a party and it ended up at 4am so my last beer was around that time. i think i can handle something like t his.
  12. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.95%

You should EASILY be able to get back to ur previous shape, naturally with a proper diet, and consistent training...

Not telling ya what to do, just that it seems more productive to get back into good shape, then if you decide to do another cycle, you will surpass your previous condition. Rather then use a cycle just to get back to where you were.

It isn't about "handling it" Sure you can physically "handle it" It is about taking the easy way out.

Just seems like a crutch to me.. Like a band-aid. And that becomes a very addictive behavior, to where you think you can only make gains on a cycle, or an excuse to break your "diet/training"

Good luck with whatever you choose!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.66%

Thanks.

I think im going to go ahead and buy the stuff to start nextweek.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.12%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Go for it Zombie. I know you know what your doing, looking forward to see you getting your diet, and workout back in order. I know it sometimes takes something like this to turn it around.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.49%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    JMO but get ur diet and training back in check, before using steroids as a crutch.
    Great advice.

Zombo, you're a great guy and i'm giving you the best advice i can. I myself have gone through a time much as you've described above. Not training, eating the wrong food, drinking WAY too much. It seems like it's so hard to get that motivation back when you've dug yourself so far in a hole.

I want you to know that you CAN and you Will buddy! The first week is always the hardest, but it gets easier from there. I want to see you get back in the gym and get on a nice cut diet to show your friends that you still have it and a bag of chips!!

Zombo, save the havoc for a later date. Reclaim you body back first! Let your friends here on AM help you magnify some motivation into genuine success.

I believe in you my friend!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.66%

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Go for it Zombie. I know you know what your doing, looking forward to see you getting your diet, and workout back in order. I know it sometimes takes something like this to turn it around.

Adams
    thanks, one of my biggest concerns was clomid for 5 weeks. but other than that i dont see a problem. last Havoc cycle i used torem and i really didnt liked it. It felt like a weak form of clomid, it made me feel like with clomid but with out the huge loads lol.
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.49%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

As a matter of fact - I have an unopened Designer Supplements "Melting Point" that i'm not going to use. If you want it to help you get back on track, it's yours my friend.

I'm on my last DCP, otherwise i'd donate one to help the cause zombo, but melting point should work very nicely too.

Legendary

18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.66%

im going to order it anyways since a female friend its paying for that stack (dont ask why )

thanks for the advice Trauma. I still have half a DCP bottle and some Bulk GTE caps and some recreate. i might start off with that and in 2 weeks start the havoc. i dont think it takes more than that to get back.
  19. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.95%

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Great advice.

Zombo, you're a great guy and i'm giving you the best advice i can. I myself have gone through a time much as you've described above. Not training, eating the wrong food, drinking WAY too much. It seems like it's so hard to get that motivation back when you've dug yourself so far in a hole.

I want you to know that you CAN and you Will buddy! The first week is always the hardest, but it gets easier from there. I want to see you get back in the gym and get on a nice cut diet to show your friends that you still have it and a bag of chips!!

Zombo, save the havoc for a later date. Reclaim you body back first! Let your friends here on AM help you magnify some motivation into genuine success.

I believe in you my friend!
    Werd.. I too talk from experience.. I went through a time where i would fall off, come back on cycle, fall off, repeat.. I can admit how dumb it was, but i had stupid people influencing me, and no one trying to steer me right. I was getting no where.. I would get fat, get back to my previous shape, fall off, etc, etc. Just spinning my wheels.

It took me a while to realize how ridiculous that was, and that if i can't even train 100%, without doing a cycle, maybe i should look into other hobbies.

It is hard.. The whole sport is hard, every aspect of it, but that is the point. Nothing good comes easy.

Enough preaching from me...lol
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.66%

well for me its not hard to dedicate time to the sport but this year was my worst in all departments. dont want to bring drama to this thread but i been thru alot of **** that i brought to my self.
    But im going to give it a few weeks first and see how it goes. im going to save this thread to do a log.
  21. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.95%

well for me its not hard to dedicate time to the sport but this year was my worst in all departments. dont want to bring drama to this thread but i been thru alot of **** that i brought to my self.
    But im going to give it a few weeks first and see how it goes. im going to save this thread to do a log.
    Cool man, good luck with everything.. And sorry about all the **** ya been through.. Life is gets tough sometimes..
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.49%

Well i'm here to support you zombo. Good luck brother!

Legendary

23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.49%

Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    Werd.. I too talk from experience.. I went through a time where i would fall off, come back on cycle, fall off, repeat.. I can admit how dumb it was, but i had stupid people influencing me, and no one trying to steer me right. I was getting no where.. I would get fat, get back to my previous shape, fall off, etc, etc. Just spinning my wheels.

It took me a while to realize how ridiculous that was, and that if i can't even train 100%, without doing a cycle, maybe i should look into other hobbies.

It is hard.. The whole sport is hard, every aspect of it, but that is the point. Nothing good comes easy.

Enough preaching from me...lol

I hear you brother. Life can be pretty difficult at times.

The best part about this board is all the support from your AM bro's!

Legendary

24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.66%

Well i'm here to support you zombo. Good luck brother!
    Thanks bro. You really been there supporting me several times.
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.49%

Thanks bro. You really been there supporting me several times.

Legendary

26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.97%

along with diet and training first. i believe (im not an expert) your not supposed to run the same compound twice in a row? maybe someone more knowledgable can comment on this. good luck getting everything in order!
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.34%
    Achievements Posting Pro

As a matter of fact - I have an unopened Designer Supplements "Melting Point" that i'm not going to use. If you want it to help you get back on track, it's yours my friend.

I'm on my last DCP, otherwise i'd donate one to help the cause zombo, but melting point should work very nicely too.

This is the definition of class
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.93%

I'm jumping on board. It's tough I know, but give it a little time. The boozing and smokin' will mess up blood pressure and many other functions, so jumping on a strong cycle this soon will wreak serious 'Havoc' (yeah dawgs, pun intended) on your body and mind.

When I got out of rehab, I took it slow... got my heart back in good shape again. My joints were creekin and clickin... nah mean? Then I started doing a little more, then a bit more... then a bit more. Then I brought supps back into the mix... then after a couple months, I smelled flowers; summer was coming. Time for a 'back to action' cycle. If I started straight after a party-it-up hiatus, I'd have had serious problems.

But this isn't about me. It's about you. I feel you about the supps, but you don't need steroids to get back. By all means, use a cycle (looks like a solid plan) when all systems are 'go'.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.93%

thanks, one of my biggest concerns was clomid for 5 weeks. but other than that i dont see a problem. last Havoc cycle i used torem and i really didnt liked it. It felt like a weak form of clomid, it made me feel like with clomid but with out the huge loads lol.
    I'm using Clomid when PCT comes around. Good times.
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.33%

if i dont do it soon enouf im afraid i might not want to get back to the gym later on
    If you need to use THAT just to motivate yourself to be healthy and not get fat..... sounds like you need to train your mind for a while and then you will get much better results from training your body. I suggest you read - Ironmind: Stronger Minds, Stronger Bodies . Some of it is a little deep but most is practical real life stuff.

Definitely I'd cut your BF and get your diet and stuff in check first, and then use it afterwards to gain 10 pounds LBM. Also, IME above 30 mg ED did not give me any better gains, just gave me some shedding.

Good luck
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.93%

DAdams and I are strong supporters of this cycle. Zombie, the only thing I would say otherwise is to wait 2 weeks to start. Drink lots of water and get your bodyclock/schedule/circadian rythms on track and run a little cleanse to be safe that your body is cleared of all toxins.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.4%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

zombo man your a good member here you know what your doing. try to get your stuff in check though before you start. good luck ill be following!
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.66%

thanks guys for the advice, im going to wait a few weeks to start this cycle i already have 1 bottle of havoc on its way , i got carried away cause i liked how i felt on havoc, and wanted to feel on that mood again, but then again i can wait a few weeks, i did waste more than a month with my selfdestructing behavior, so i can handle it
  34. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.71%

thanks guys for the advice, im going to wait a few weeks to start this cycle i already have 1 bottle of havoc on its way , i got carried away cause i liked how i felt on havoc, and wanted to feel on that mood again, but then again i can wait a few weeks, i did waste more than a month with my selfdestructing behavior, so i can handle it
    Ahh, falling off or crashing your "wagon" sucks, just dust yourself off, and get back on that wagon.

Definitely try the recreate, good stuff, you know I wouldnt steer you wrong man, and then after that, hit up the havoc, you will be tip top again in no time at all.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.4%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

awesome decision man to hold off. prep your body as well for hte cycle and kick its ass broski!
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.49%

Great to hear buddy. Now that's the zombo i know.

Legendary

37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.66%

im happy as hell, i got on the scale a few mins a go at a customer location and i was 196 i gained back 5 pounds this last few days, since last friday when i got on the scale i was 191 still, i been eating 6-8 times every day since monday, i been thinking that maybe my glycogen levels were depleted or something cause thats a significant amount of weight i got back in this short period of time.
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.93%

Zombie, you'z a b*tch!
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.66%

well i took some pics 12 days ago. the ones with the red face are from jun 12. the other one was taken yesterday jun 24
    other than the farmers tan do you guys see a diff? ? ? i been eating like a horse.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
  40. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.95%

Good choice man.. You look like you still got some good size, i would keep ur diet clean, shed a lil body fat in the next couple weeks, then start the HAVOC...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Getting back on track
    By CountryLiftin in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-09-2011, 10:37 PM
  2. Suggestions to get me back on track
    By CountryLiftin in forum Bulking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-05-2010, 02:10 PM
  3. Wrasslin's getting back on track log
    By wrasslin116 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 47