3-AD/Ephedra Stack on a Cut Log

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. dang thats intense. i started doing that with this past log and love it. i see progression weekly. yeah man either way people do come in these are read them regardless if they post or not and logs are the best thing to get you noticed besides giving out advice. check out my update from today. workout was hardcore man really rough
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

2. Day 6- Chest and Traps

I'm posting this for yesterday (Saturday June 21, 2008) Because when I got home the fights were starting and I didn't want to miss any of them.

Supplements
    I took all of my supplements as planned today. No missed timing or anything.

Took my 3-AD with fish oil an hour before working out along with the NaNo Vapor. Then immediately pre-workout I took my ephedra and aspirin. When I woke up this morning I took the Orange Triad.

I worked out after working from 9-5 and only getting like 4 hours of sleep. I don't function well unless I get at least 7 hours of sleep. Today's workout definitely suffered and I didn't feel good the whole time working out but I just pushed trhough.

Decline Dumbbell Flye (Elbows bent so it's like a half press/half flye) 75/10 80/8 85/6 90/5

Incline Smith Bench 90/15 140/8 90/15 110/8-Drop to 90/8

Decline Hammer 180/15 180/15 180/15 180/15
    -Superset-
    Wide Hammer 180/10 90/15 90/20 90/20

Decline Hammer 90/15 Explode up with a 5 second negative.

Pec Dec Flye 165/15 210/12 255/8 310/6

Reverse Incline Dumbbell Shrug 70/20 75/16 80/15 85/14

Dumbbell Shrug 90/20 100/18 110/16 125/12
    -Superset-
    Seated Shrug 180/15 180/15 180/15 180/15

Mental Notes

Aggression: Not there today, couldn't get into it just had to force my way through it.

Focus: Everything was off today, I couldn't focus on anything although I wasn't distracted today either.

Stamina: I was tired so my stamina was low and so was my motivation.

Strength: For as tired as I was I was happy that I moved the weight I did. I also had a nice pump in my chest when I was done.

Recovery: I took my time during this workout so my recovery periods were a bit longer. They are always a bit longer on saturdays.
    •   

3. Today is my off day. I haven't done anything and I am just catching up on some homework for summer school. My body is sore and tired. This week has been hell on me for some reason and I have been feeling really lethargic the last 2-3 days. Could this be a side-effect of the 3-AD? Any suggestions?

4. Lethargy is a common side effect. Have you had any weight gain?

5. I hope you keep doing the log, I'm very interested in 3-AD.
    •   

6. this is a very good log, you are convicing me to try 3-ad. you and texas are the 'new blood' on am, you guys are representing the young guys very well. good job, keep it up.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

7. Quote Originally Posted by jerxxcoo View Post
    My body is sore and tired. This week has been hell on me for some reason and I have been feeling really lethargic the last 2-3 days. Could this be a side-effect of the 3-AD? Any suggestions?
    good log jerxxcoo!
    several of the 3ad beta users, including myself, experienced some slight lethargy. i felt it only the first week though.
    those symptoms are also very in line with running a calorie deficit cut diet.

8. as for the lethargy, it sounds like the ephedra is losing effectiveness. have you been taking the benedryl? either benedryl or reset ad should take care of it.

9. yeah I have been taking benadryl every night for the past 4 days or so. Today I felt good during my leg workout which I will post in a little bit. I will talk about my one week weigh in on that post too so keep watchin.... I have also decided to cut my cardio way down since after I lift I feel so spent that I think it would be counter-productive to the 3-AD to do really intense cardio everyday. I lift so hard and fast that it's pretty much like cardio anyways.
  10. Day 8- Legs

Supplements

Took my 3-AD with fish oil an hour before working out along with the NaNo Vapor. Then immediately pre-workout I took my ephedra and aspirin. When I woke up this morning I took the Orange Triad.

Today was a good leg workout. I worked out by myself and I felt pretty strong throughout the workout.

When I was weighed at the doctors nine days ago I was 210. That was in the morning before working out. I weighed myself after I worked out today and I lost a lot of water while working out and I weighed 215. So I am very pleased that I have gained a little bit of weight back and it's definitely good weight.

Squat (Safety Rails at Parallel) 135/15 185/15 225/12 275/10 315/8 365/4

Front Squat 135/12 155/10 175/8 195/8 215/6

Dumbbell Lunges (9 per leg) 35/9 35/9 35/9 35/9
    -Superset-
    Seated Leg Curl 110/15 110/15 110/15 110/15

Single Leg Extension(Toe Pointed Out) 70/12 80/10 90/8 100/6 110/6

Adductor(In) 130/16 150/14 170/12 190/10

Abductor(Out) 110/18 130/16 150/14 170/10

ABS

Dragon Flag X/15 X/15 X/15 X/15

Leg Lifts X/20 5/18 5/18 10/16 10/16

Ab Incline Ball Twist 6/20 6/20 6/20 6/20

Mental Notes

Aggression: Felt aggressive in the gym today. But surprisingly calm prior to the gym.

Focus: Good focus today, no distractions as usual. I try to be friendly to everyone but they all know when I am in the gym I am in there for business and not social hour.

Stamina: I had good stamina today. If I had a spotter I might have tried to max out on squat because it has been years since going heavy on squats.

Strength: Squats were feeling great today. On my last set of four on the fourth rep I stopped a bit at the bottom then just had an awesome push through my heels to get the weight up. It felt great.

Recovery: Recovery times were a little longer today, especially on squats. But I was only in the gym for about an hour and a half so the pace was good.

11. Quote Originally Posted by jerxxcoo View Post
    yeah I have been taking benadryl every night for the past 4 days or so. Today I felt good during my leg workout which I will post in a little bit. I will talk about my one week weigh in on that post too so keep watchin.... I have also decided to cut my cardio way down since after I lift I feel so spent that I think it would be counter-productive to the 3-AD to do really intense cardio everyday. I lift so hard and fast that it's pretty much like cardio anyways.
    hey, it might be good to force yourself to take a day off completely every now and then. i know it is hard to do when you are young and motivated, but take a day off and you will be renewed in the gym.

12. nice leg workouts! i x2 taking a day off every so often. your body will grow much quicker bud

13. I take sunday off fellas...

14. only 1 day a week? you def need more off than that man if your pushin yourself hard

15. I think one day is enough for me to take off. Any more than that and I will go crazy for sure. The gym is my release therapy, I am eating enough and getting enough sleep so I think I will be fine. Seriously though if I took any more time off the gym it would drive me crazy.

16. it drives everyone crazy for a while, but its a healthy habit. any serious lifter will tell you work hard but make sure you take off every so often. Otherwise you are just constantly breaking down your fibers never giving them the chance of reconstruction, whether you sleep or not. Because during sleep is when you become the most catabolistic which breaking down of the muscle. So you going to need more than just sleep to replenish your growth. its an adjustment for sure, but in my book well worth it.

17. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    it drives everyone crazy for a while, but its a healthy habit. any serious lifter will tell you work hard but make sure you take off every so often. Otherwise you are just constantly breaking down your fibers never giving them the chance of reconstruction, whether you sleep or not. Because during sleep is when you become the most catabolistic which breaking down of the muscle. So you going to need more than just sleep to replenish your growth. its an adjustment for sure, but in my book well worth it.
    I agree. Man I hated days off too but now Ive realized that on those days off Im getting stronger just resting those muscles. Its like sleep. You need good sleep to have good workouts. Rest days are like your muscles taking a nap for a day. Totally worth it man. JMO tho.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

18. I think that taking Sundays off is sufficient for me for now. Maybe in the future I will take another day off if I am in a mass gaining phase or something. All the bodybuilders that do shows that I talk to say it's no big deal to train six days a week as long as you are suppplementing and getting enough rest. As long as the muscle group you work gets 72 hours of rest between heavy work. We shall see.....
  19. Day 9- Chest and Tri's

This workout was on Tuesday June 24th

Supplements

Sorry I haven't been on here for a few days, been busy with work and school so I am gonna catch up Tuesday and Wednesday right now.

Dumbbell Bench 80/12 85/10 90/7 95/6
    -Superset-
    Dumbbell Flye 35/12 40/10 45/7 50/6

Incline Dumbbell Flye 30/15 35/12 40/10 45/8
    -Superset-
    Incline Dumbbell 55/12 60/8 55/8 45/6

Decline Hammer 140/16 140/16 140/16 140/16
    (Done with less than 30 seconds rest between sets.)

Cybex Cable Flye (low) 3/16 4/14 4/14 3/16
    -Superset-
    Cybex Cable Flye (high) 4/16 5/14 6/12 7/8
    (Not sure exactly how much weight each one is.)

Overhead Dumbbell 80/15 80/15 80/15 80/15
    -Superset-
    Vertical Skull Crusher 60/15 60/15 60/15 60/15

Bar Tricep Pressdown 150/15 180/10 200/8 140/15

Reverse Grip Pressdown Drop Set
    (No break, just moved down a notch each time.)
    110/15 110/15 100/15 90/15 80/15 70/25 60/25 50/25 40/30 30/30 20/30

Mental Notes

Aggression: I felt good today, my chest had a great pump because of the way I did the supersets.

Focus: As always, very focused today, no distractions.

Stamina: Good stamina, was able to push through the burn a few times.

Strength: I felt pretty weak on chest for the incline but all in all everything else felt strong.

Recovery: Hardly any recovery time between sets.

This workout was done in about an hour and ten minutes so it was very fast paced.

20. whats your BW increase so far?
  21. Day 10- Back

Supplements

Lat Pulldown 135/15 150/12 165/10 180/8
    -Superset-
    Seated Cable Row 135/15 150/12 180/10 210/8

Dead Lift 225/12 245/10 275/8 315/4
    -Superset-
    Smith Row (Subpinated Grip) 70/12 70/12 70/12 70/12
    -Superset-
    Smith Row (Pronated Grip) 70/12 70/12 70/12 70/12

Hammer High Row 180/15 230/12 270/10 320/8
    -Superset-
    Hammer Pullover 140/15 160/12 180/10 180/10

1-Arm Freemotion Crossover Row 80/15 90/12 110/16 130/8
    -Superset-
    Cybex Row 130/15 140/12 160/12 190/9

Back Extension Ab Crunch X/20 10/15 20/15 25/12
    -Superset-
    Back Extension Obliques X/20 10/15 20/15 25/12

Overhead Medicine Ball Incline Sit-Up 4/20 4/20 6/18 8/16

Laying Ab Scissors X/60 X/60 X/60 X/60

Mental Notes

Aggression: Good back day today, felt aggressive in and out of the gym.

Focus: As always, very focused today, no distractions.

Stamina: Stamina was good even for using heavier weights and low recovery times.

Strength: Felt pretty strong on every lift today even considering the supersets.

Recovery: Recovered nicely, tweaked my lower back a little bit doing deadlifts and it hurts a bit but nothing serious thankfully.
  22. Day 11- Shoulders and Calves

Supplements

Lower back is hurting a bit from tweaking it yesterday but I should be fine. I did this workout in about an hour and a half, it was pretty intense and I was sweating the whole time. I kept rest periods very low except for the Shoulder Dumbbell Press, I took a few minutes between each set.

Dumbbell Shoulder Press 70/12 75/8 80/6 85/4

Rear Delt Incline Dumbbell (Facing Incline) 25/15 25/15 25/15 25/15
    -Superset-
    Incline EZ-Bar Front Raise 40/15 40/15 40/15 40/15
    -Superset-
    Nipple Press 35/15 35/15 35/15 35/15

Vertical Dumbbell Cross Front Raise 15/15 20/15 25/12 25/12
    -Superset-
    1-Arm Cable Rear Delt 40/15 40/15 40/15 40/15

Freemotion Cable Shoulder Press 80/15 90/8 60/15 50/18
    -Superset-
    Nautilus Overhead Press 110/15 125/8 95/15 80/18

Cybex Leg Press Calves 250/30 290/26 350/22 410/22 490/20

Rotary Calf 270/30 310/26 350/24 390/20

Leg Press Calves 630/30

Standing Calf Raises 80/24 120/18 180/12 220/8

Mental Notes

Aggression: I have been in a pissy mood pretty much all day, not sure if it's just one of those days or all the extra testosterone in my system. Small things have been pissing me off today and I have been snappy all day.

Focus: I was lasered in on the shoulders today and my focus was broken a few times today by people asking me questions. I was nice and stopped long enough to explain what I was doing and then continued.

Stamina: Felt the burn the whole time. Stamina was good though.

Strength: I only went heavy on a few calf exercises and slightly heavy on shoulder presses but I felt my strength was there and I feel strong.

Recovery: Shoulders seem to take longer to recovery than other bodyparts so there was very little recovery during the workout.

Side Note: Veins are starting to pop out everywhere and I am definitely gaining weight. I weighed in on the 13th at 210 and now I am 216 and I am definitely gaining lean mass. If I flex ANY muscle too hard or for too long it starts to tighten up really fast so I feel much harder and more dense. I did have a small breakout of acne on my forehead and one or two on my back and it's def. from the 3-AD because I haven't had acne in years. But that's a side-effect I can live with after the results I am getting. More and more people every day are making comments and ask me exactly what I am doing.

23. up 6 LEAN pounds on a FREAKING CUT! I LOVE IT!

24. nice results for just 11 days. most ph's really kick in on third week. give you something to look forward to. be careful man, this is the danger area where a lot of guys experience injuries. ph's will keep your muscles growing while pushing it hard but tendons and ligaments don't seem to keep up. good luck.

25. Thanks BigT, I will pay close attention to how my ligaments and tendons feel. I also plan to keep the rep range up and use lighter weight to attack that problem from another angle. I am only running 25 days of this stuff so if it doesn't peak until the 3rd week that will be a big disappointment to me. I was hoping it would be in full effect by now, it has been 11 days.

26. i haven't used 3-ad so i have no experience with it, but with phera it gets real good around 3rd week. good news is if your pct is on target you should get benefits into pct.

27. I'm actually in PCT for 3-AD. I noticed that the bulk of weight gain occurred within the first couple of weeks, so don't be alarmed if the gains stop towards the end of the cycle. I also had some BP issues that occurred during the last part of my cycle. I know you probably won't listen, but IMHO you shouldn't using stims the way you are on cycle. I had a +10 increase in both systolic and diastolic measurements. BTW, this wasn't one day measurement, but a 7 day average. I also did not use any stimulants on cycle, nor do I normally have issues with high or abnormal BP. BTW, rest days are imperative, so one day a week might actually be hindering your overall physique enhancement.

28. Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    I'm actually in PCT for 3-AD. I noticed that the bulk of weight gain occurred within the first couple of weeks, so don't be alarmed if the gains stop towards the end of the cycle. I also had some BP issues that occurred during the last part of my cycle. I know you probably won't listen, but IMHO you shouldn't using stims the way you are on cycle. I had a +10 increase in both systolic and diastolic measurements. BTW, this wasn't one day measurement, but a 7 day average. I also did not use any stimulants on cycle, nor do I normally have issues with high or abnormal BP. BTW, rest days are imperative, so one day a week might actually be hindering your overall physique enhancement.
    damn, a 10 point increase on both upper and lower bp readings is dramatic. good info.

29. Thanks for the advice fellas. I will def keep my BP measured and make sure it's within the acceptable ranges. I had it measured last week and yesterday and every measurement is normal. I am still going to be sticking to my 6-day split until I decide to bulk up and then I will go back to a 5-day split. I have two bottles of Methyl 1-D and two bottles of I-GH-1 that I will probably be taking in a few months and during that time I will def be on a 5-day split.
  30. Day 12- Biceps and Triceps

Supplements

I had a great workout today, I looked and felt animalistic, but small things were pissing me off again, especially IDIOTS who sit on a machine and talk on their cell phone! Can we please ban cell phones in ALL gyms. It makes me so mad that these people just sit there on their phones and have no respect for anyone else...

Seated Hammer Dumbbell Curls 35/15 45/10 50/8 55/6
    -Superset-
    Skull Crushers 80/12 90/10 90/10 100/8
    -Superset-
    Close Grip EZ-Bar Laying Tricep Press 80/15 90/12 90/12 100/10

EZ-Bar Curl 60/15 60/15 60/15 70/12
    -Superset-
    Seated Hammer Dips 180/18 200/15 220/12 240/10

Seated Hammer Strength Curl 65/15 75/11 55/18 85/10
    -Superset-
    Overhead Dumbbell Press 70/18 80/12 80/12 85/10

Rope Pressdown 110/15 90/20 80/22 70/30
    -Superset-
    Rope Curl 90/17 90/17 80/20 70/30

Dumbbell Wrist Curl (Subpinated) 20/15 20/15 20/15 20/15
    -Superset-
    Dumbbell Wrist Curl (Pronated) 15/15 15/15 15/15 15/15
    -Superset-
    Jackoff Wrist Curls 12/15 12/15 15/15 15/15

ABS

Hanging Leg Raise X/15 X/15 5/10 5/10 10/8

Incline Leg Lifts 5/15 5/15 10/12 10/12

Laying Side to Side Ankle Touches X/60 X/60 X/60 X/60

Mental Notes

Aggression: As I mentioned in the first of this post I am much more aggressive and agitated than I usually am. I just take a deep breath and realize it's just the extra "stuff" flowing through my veins and silently count to 10...haha

Focus: Good Focus, no interruptions today, just put in work.

Stamina: My stamina was good today, I had great endurance on all my bicep and tricep moves which made me very happy.

Strength: Felt really strong on the dumbbell hammer curls and the overhead dumbbells in particular today.

Recovery: Recovered nicely, had a great pump the whole workout.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-19-2010, 12:10 AM
  2. Tri-Stack with Ephedra and Hoodia
    By bigjohn58 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 01:11 PM
  3. Tri Stack with Ephedra
    By AE14 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-05-2008, 01:00 PM
  4. ephedra stack?
    By BigGunz99 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-16-2006, 03:29 PM
  5. Clenbuterol & Ephedra good stack or not?
    By Cartman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-23-2004, 04:12 AM