Superdrol and Epistane testing on Steroid Panel???

gunzz007

Awards
Hello everyone. IMy question is regarding the supplemnets Superdrol and Epistane.

Will either of these supplements show up on a Steroid panel. The panel consists of the following AAS:

Bolasterone, Boldenone, 4-Chlorotestosterone, Epitestosterone, Fluoxymesterone, Furazabol, Mesterolone, Methandienone, Methandriol, Methenolone, Methyltestosterone, Norethandrolone, Norethindrone, Nandrolone, Oxandrolone, Oxymetholone, Stanozolol, Testosterone, Testosterone/Epitestosterone Ratio

As far as T/E ratio, I dont care if that is off because I am on HRT from a doctor.

But my question is whether or not the EPISTANE or SUPERDROL will show up as a specific drug or metabolite in the above steroid panel????

Any help is greatly appreciated THANKS

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
This is a well asked question, I would be most worried of the metabolites, and would want to know how long they are in my system.

I always advise tested guys to really think about it. There are many other ways out there to get an advantage...

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Also, welcome to the board, you may get a better response if you placed this in the steroid forum. :)

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
This question doesnt belong here.
AND multiple posts in several forums is annoying.