first time anabolic pump user log

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
(this was my first dose. i started today)took one, 15 mins later i ate my preworkout meal: egg whites and oatmeal(only 30g of carbs, it was like half a cup) just like bpmartyr said to start with carb wise.....didnt feel a pump after eating but at the gym...holy crap lol. pumps were VERY close to my first cycle(i got the same pump on AP than with my first cycle when i super setted wrist curls BUT i didnt superset anything for wrist!) hit pr's on everything, the weight i used last week felt really light esp when i was doing curls. i swear it almost took no effort lol. great smooth energy.....did 10 mins of cardio and i felt like it greatly improved that aspect too.
and just to think...this was only the first dose
might think its just placebo...but u cant placebo a pump in the gym like that lmao. and i rarely have energy like that(or a pump, even with n02 products). i got thru with a set, racked the weight, had to rest a second cuz of the rediculous pump then i was ready to go again. no anabolic dumps yet. idk if i will get them or not.

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
day 2

that last post was for yesterday. haha. i usually only workout 3x a week. but i love AP so much i gotta workout again today. ima just split of my next days workout cuz i do try to cram too much in back day. gonna do legs today. as of today NO DOMS for my shoulders or biceps(which i worked yesterday). i mean i hit them pretty hard. and i have no soreness at all. i feel alittle leaner in my chest area today. still no sides. ima bout to dose a pill and eat and go do legs. wish me luck haha. im still only at 2pills a day like the bottle says.
the guy on the thrown is me and all the others are people not on anabolic pump with DOMS
:bow28:

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
back from the gym. had an ok workout. not bad.(leg day is DEF NOT my fav day haha) dont really think i got the pumps today like i did yesterday. the only difference with my preworkout meal was about 20g more carbs and whey instead of eggs. idk what else to say....i want to up it to 3x a day already. but idk if i should or not. would it be ok? or maybe i should wait alittle longer after my AP dose to eat. try and wait 30 mins mayb like the manual(on here) says i should be doing according to my carb type.

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
still no DOMS to speak off. i mean its the day after leg day and i can barely feel anything. hitting back today. kinda of my fav day :] just waiting to eat my breakfast/preworkout meal. do feel alittle leaner

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
back from the gym. had an ok workout. not bad.(leg day is DEF NOT my fav day haha) dont really think i got the pumps today like i did yesterday. the only difference with my preworkout meal was about 20g more carbs and whey instead of eggs. idk what else to say....i want to up it to 3x a day already. but idk if i should or not. would it be ok? or maybe i should wait alittle longer after my AP dose to eat. try and wait 30 mins mayb like the manual(on here) says i should be doing according to my carb type.
from day one I started at 3 a day. a little more bathroom visits, but nothing major.

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
yea i started 3x a day yesterday(day 2)...just found out some bad news yesterday. someone i care about have cancer in both her kidneys so that didnt really go too well yesterday. now i just dont want to do anything but be with her, im going up there in a couple weeks, so im only gonna be doing AP for 3 weeks straight. should be enough time to see what it can do for me. kinda taking it hard though. its hard to workout at your fullest when u get news like that and your close to that person....so please keep me and her in your prayers. got back from back day. it was another ok workout. felt alittle fuller and got a lat pump which i usually dont get. pushed thru pr's even though its really hard right now. cancer sucks. ive already lost one person i really cared about to it....and my dad had it but its gone now as far as we know. i just hope everythings gonna work out for us :sad:

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
yea i started 3x a day yesterday(day 2)...just found out some bad news yesterday. someone i care about have cancer in both her kidneys so that didnt really go too well yesterday. now i just dont want to do anything but be with her, im going up there in a couple weeks, so im only gonna be doing AP for 3 weeks straight. should be enough time to see what it can do for me. kinda taking it hard though. its hard to workout at your fullest when u get news like that and your close to that person....so please keep me and her in your prayers. got back from back day. it was another ok workout. felt alittle fuller and got a lat pump which i usually dont get. pushed thru pr's even though its really hard right now. cancer sucks. ive already lost one person i really cared about to it....and my dad had it but its gone now as far as we know. i just hope everythings gonna work out for us :sad:
Sorry to hear about your friend, you and her are in my prayers.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a question, TNASTY: by 'cycle', are you referring to your first use of Anabolic Pump, or a cycle of anabolics?

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
Just a question, TNASTY: by 'cycle', are you referring to your first use of Anabolic Pump, or a cycle of anabolics?
orals....DS.....just to update....lats are still pumped lol :] and i can go without eating carbs for 30 mins plus w/o the hypo...am i not responding?

i made a cancer support thread in te genral section of this forum if anyone wants to join....its kinda hard to explain but shes more than a friend and i do love her....just depressing right now man :/

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
orals....DS.....just to update....lats are still pumped lol :] and i can go without eating carbs for 30 mins plus w/o the hypo...am i not responding?

i made a cancer support thread in te genral section of this forum if anyone wants to join....its kinda hard to explain but shes more than a friend and i do love her....just depressing right now man :/
Not necessarily a non-responder just yet, give it at least two weeks to begin noticing body composition changes!

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
if u want updates about her..look in the general section under cancer support thread. im updating it there. as far as AP goes. pants are getting loose but i feel like im putting on fat. my pants arent any tighter but im not taking in the many carbs anyways. noticing some size in my delts. not giving this to AP but jsut from supersetting shoulders they grew. lol. took 2 pills waited 45 mins to eat....still no hypo, or food pump, or anabolic dump(not a bad thing haha)

Grazer

Awards
i like to take one cap immediatly post-workout with a good amount of carbs and protein.

this will help your recovery alot.

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
just take your AP and then your carbs (at least 50gram) and wait for results.. hehe.. didnt feel any hypo too when I use it..

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Will be following this closely, I hope to take it maybe next month or so after my current stack, I hope you enjoy the AP, just make sure you eat right and eat clean and dose things properly, sounds like a solid supp as it is.

I'll pray for your friend also, cheer up bro, and enjoy your bulk :thumbsup:

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
i think today is day 5? lol. weighed myself...im the same weight as when i started. 185.5 on my scales(like 195 the real scales). today is chest and tris :D one of my fav days. its my fav bc my chest and tris suck and they need to get bigger. i think ima take some no xplode today too. i want that boost. i dont think it would mess up the ap dose.
edit: i didnt take any no xplode cuz of the insulin potentiators. just took some plain CEE. idk if its making me leaner or not. its hard to tell right now. it might be getting rid of some chest fat tho :] im a former fat boy so i have some leftovers on my chest lol. not too bad tho. i took another 2 pills before breakfast. im waititng 45mins b4 i eat. i think im starting to feel kinda hypo tho. kinda weird feeling alittle lightheaded but not much, no shakes either. lol. only have 8 more mins till i can eat. im pretty sure i have some insulin resistance. my parents are both diabetic...so its in my genes.

mcour1226

mcour1226

Awards
The idea is to not get hypo.. Follow the instructions and you will get results bro.. Start out taking 1 cap 3X a day.. Why are you taking 2 at once already?