IGF-2 Log Sponsored by Applied Nutriceuticals:

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GF-2 Log Sponsored by Applied Nutriceuticals:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: When is the best time to take IGF-2?
A: Take first dose on an empty stomach first thing in the morning, 45 minutes before a meal. On non-workout days, take second dose in same fashion. On workout days, take second dose 45 minutes before workout, on an empty stomach. Take third dose on an empty stomach 45 minutes before bed time for maximum effectiveness.

Q: How long will it take me to notice the positive anabolic benefits from IGF-2?
A: You will begin to feel the testosterone and growth hormone increases from IGF-2 about 7-10 days after beginning the product, at which point you will notice measurable increases in strength and size. By the end of the third week, you?ll be feeling the full effects of this amazing product with ever-increasing gains in strength, size and density.

Q: What makes IGF-2 different from other anabolics on the market?
A: Not to be cynical, but this one actually works. We are proud that this product delivers exactly what we claim it to. The specifically titrated ratios of the compounds in IGF-2 trigger enormous increases in growth hormone and testosterone production, while serving a critical anti-catabolic function as well. Users of IGF-2 generally report lean body mass gains of 5-7 lbs. over an 8 week cycle, with even greater gains being reported when stacked with NeoVar, our advanced creatine product.

Q: How does IGF-2 boost testosterone levels, and how does testosterone grow more muscle?
A: The safed musli componet of IGF-2 contains large amounts of spirosta-steroidal saponins (desoxydiosgenin, tigogenin and neotigogenin) which are intermediates to various hormonal pathways in the body. When ingested, desoxydiosgenin from the safed musli is enzymatically converted to 11-oxa-5 alpha-androstane-3,17-dione, a portion of which is converted to testosterone through the testes. The testosterone produced binds to the androgen receptor, which signals the muscles via mRNA to increase protein synthesis, increased nitrogen retention and muscle cell hypertrophy; leading to greater strength, mass, and recovery.

Q: How does the L-Dopa in IGF-2 help with testosterone production and growth hormone secretion?
A: The variety of mucuna pruriens used in IGF-2? is standardized to 25% L-Dopa, delivering large amounts of this active ingredient per capsule. Two important mechanisms of action of L-Dopa is increased growth hormone (GH) release, and increased testosterone secretion through prolactin inhibition. Prolactin is a hormone that regulates testosterone production, and too much of it can hinder testosterone production. By inhibiting prolactin, IGF-2 increases endogenous testosterone levels dramatically. L-Dopa is a precursor to Dopamine, a potent GH and testosterone agonist, meaning that dopamine inhibits prolactin release and somatostatin secretion in the hypothalamus, which allows for a greater stimulatory effect of growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) and secretion of testosterone by the testes. GHRH signals the pituitary to release GH, which is produced by the pituitary gland. GH is an important anabolic hormone that stimulates skeletal muscle cells to grow and, in some cases, divide. Acting directly, GH also mobilizes fats from fat depots and decreases the rate of glucose intake and metabolism.

Q: What anabolic and energy-enhancing actions does rhodiola rosea have?
A: Rhodiola rosea has been shown to increase ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate) production in the mitochondria of the cell. ATP is an energy molecule that allows for muscle contraction to occur. In a university study, mice were administered rhodiola and made to swim to exhaustion twice a day for six days. At the end of the testing period, muscle biopsies were performed, with the rhodiola-treated mice having 17% greater ATP levels, 45% greater creatine phosphate stores, and 53% greater muscle glycogen levels, along with lowered intramuscular concentrations of lactic acid and ammonia. What this means to you is stronger muscle contraction, allowing for improved energy and stamina.

In human studies, the rosavin and salidroside found in rhodiola rosea have also been shown to have significant effects on stress reduction. This is accomplished by reducing cortisol release, while optimizing levels of key brain chemicals involved in mood, such as serotonin and dopamine, which function together to maintain a healthy response to stress. Blocking cortisol is important, as cortisol tends to break down muscle tissue, increase body fat stores, slows the metabolism and lowers immune function. Rhodiola has been shown to have adaptogenic qualities, meaning that it allows humans to work harder during stress, while at the same time maintaining higher energy reserves.

Q: Should I cycle IGF-2?
A: Yes- we recommend that IGF-2 be taken in 8-10 week cycles to maximize effectiveness. The user should allow thirty days to pass before commencing a new cycle. Many use a two months on, one-month off philosophy with outstanding results.

Q: Who can benefit from IGF-2?
A: Any serious athlete or bodybuilder looking to gain size and/or strength and speed recovery time. Endurance athletes can also benefit from IGF-2 as well; testing with IGF-2 was performed on Olympic-level track athletes who experienced measurable incremental improvements in speed plus reductions in muscle fatigue. Extensive testing has been also been conducted with nationally-ranked and IFBB pro bodybuilders and competitive power lifters, and the results in terms positive effects/benefits have been phenomenal. Additionally, all ingredients comply with IOC, NCAA, NFL, NBA, and MLB banned substances lists.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First, thank you to The Myth for being understanding and patient with my slow healing process to my foot. Unfortunately, The Myth is no longer a rep for AN. Also I want to thank AN for understanding what I have been going through and being patient with my injury and helping me to get back on my feet.

I have been lifting for the past 2 weeks to get some strength back and I am hoping that IGF-2 will help get almost all of my upper body strength back or back to wear I was.

My Goals for this log.
1) Bench 225 for a set of 10 again.
2) 1-3 pullups
3) Maintaining Size by comparing before and after measurements. Possibly pictures but I do not have a digital camera. I will see what I can do though.
4) Get down to 240lbs

Supplements
1)IGF-2 by AN
2)Glucosamine Chondroitin MSN Ultra Rx-Joint
3)Multivitamin
4)Core ABC
5)Matrix 5.0 Protein
and Possibly
6) The New Neovar by AN--that is still up in the air I believe though. If I get it, I get it, If I don't, I don't. No big deal.

Workout as of follows.
Day 1: Chest, Tri's Abs, Cardio
Day 2: Back, Bi's Cardio
Day 3: Legs-----Will consist of in home activity. What the Physical Therapist says I can do. It will vary from week to week.
Day 4: Shoulders
Day 5: Off
Day 6: Cardio
Day 7: Start over

That is my basic outline. I will try to follow as closely as possibly. For this week, the Physical Therapist said that ellyptical will be good for my foot. Also, I will be taking my dog for walks for 30-60 minutes pending on how sore my heel is.

Measurements will be coming later in the day.

Hopefully be posting at least 4 days a week. More to come later.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 1

Day 1. Chest, Tri's, Abs, Cardio

Weight: 245lbs

Bench 10, 10, 8, 8
Incline DB Bench: 10, 10, 10
Incline Flys 10, 10, 10
Cable Cross Overs- 10, 10

Dips 10, 10, 10
Pressdowns 15, 12, 10
Overhead Extensions- 10, 10

Ellyptical- 15 minutes
3x25 situps

I took about 2 minutes rest inbetween my sets of 8 on bench and about 1-1 1/2 minutes rest for everthing else. The Dips I did on assisted dip machine and took more weight than usual off and kept my elbows in and went real slow. That hurt

As for the ellyptical that was the first time in 6 months being on one. I did not go really hard but it did not take long and my legs were extremely tired. At least my right one. Good stretch though for the achilles.

But nothing to report for IGF-2 on Day 1. It was kind of sporadic. I work sunday overnights so the day was messed up. I wanted to start the log today. Tomorrow I will take 3 pills 3 times a day. I do not know the times but I will figure that out later tonight.

I also took measurements but left it at home (I am at work). Will post measurements tomorrow.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
You will love these products, I have been using this along with Drive, RPM and the new Neovar, and the results have been simple mind blowing! Great size increases!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
You will love these products, I have been using this along with Drive, RPM and the new Neovar, and the results have been simple mind blowing! Great size increases!
Always great to hear about another satisfied customer:thumbsup:. Now its easy to understand why I say DRIVE+IGF-2+RPM = Nuff said! :)

To the OP...if you have any questions...post em up, or pm me...I'll be keepin an eye on ya.

Cheers!:cheers:

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 2

Day 2

So, today was extremely difficult for me. I worked an overnight from 9pm-8am, Then I had physical therapy from 8:30-9:30, Then I had to coach baseball practice from 10:30-12:30, then I worked from 12:30-5:30, break, then 6:30-8:45. So no workout for me today. I did take IGF-2 at 8am and 6pm with 3 capsules apiece. I will take the full dosage of 3 pills 3 times a day tomorrow and will workout back, bi's cardio.

Nothing to report on the IGF-2 as of now

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey man, you will love IGF-2. And if you can stack it with NeoVar Recomped, so much the better! You'll easily lose that 5 pounds, gain some muscle mass, and even lean up in the process (like Craig said, great results :)). Will be following along.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was gonna type something last time about this but forgot. Has anyone who has tried IGF-2 ever had some pills broken in the bottle? I have found about 3 broken pills so far. The caps feel empty which they are not because I check the capsules. The capsule just feels really really weak. I am not complaining I just want to know if this is normal. Also, I believe the experation date in 4 of 2010 so that is ok. I have always stored it in a normal temperature room.

alright time to go workout. laters

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 3
Back, Bi's Abs

I did not do cardio like I planned because I am gonna be on my feet alot tonight coaching and didnt want to put the extra stress on my foot

1. Assisted Pullups- 20, 8,8,8, 20 Max Pullup is 2 reps on -120lbs.---ok here, I do not know what is the deal but -120 from -110 should not be a HUGE difference and it is on this machine. I didnt even stand a chance for -110 so that will be my measuring stick.

2. Leaning Back Rows on Lat Pull Down Machine- 10, 10, 10
3: Lat Pulldowns- 10, 10, 10
4. Bent Over Raises- 10, 10, 10

Bi's
21's- 3 sets
standing cable pulls- 10,10, 10
Incline DB Curls- 10, 10

Abs
Roller- 3 sets of 10

Good workout. Felt stronger than usual. Could be the IGF-2 but doubt being it is only the 3rd day. I was sluggish at first but that was prolly from lack of sleep the past 2 days but now I am wide awake and ready to do more but I must get going to go win some baseball games.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 4

Day 4: Shoulders

Since I have not recieved permission yet from PT that I can carry more weight on me I have been doing light upright rows. I was experimenting and I liked this alot.

1. Upright Rows- 10x10--light weight, 30 seconds rest----NICE BURN
2. DB Shoulder Press Drop Sets
pretty sweet burn on these too

3. Front Shoulder Raises SS with Lateral Raises SS with Thumbs down 45 degree raise
15,15,15 for 2 sets

4. Shrugs- 2x50 with 45lbs

GREAT WORKOUT. I felt strong the whole time. Had good energy.

My friend commented that my shoulders looked huge about 2 hours after lifting. Its a little early to give credit to the IGF-2 but it may just be it.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Keep it up man, you using a good supplement here. I found I was quite tired for the first 3-4 days of using it, but had deep deep sleeps. Noe I have great deep sleeps but am no longer so lethargic.

Really love taking it before bed with some cottage cheese and Primaforce ZMA to boost those hormonal levels before bed. Anabolic sleep!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 5

Day 5 Off

I work up this morning feeling really sluggish. I got a great sleep but it took me while to wake up is all. Later on I felt very refreshed just not when I woke up.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Keep it up man, you using a good supplement here. I found I was quite tired for the first 3-4 days of using it, but had deep deep sleeps. Noe I have great deep sleeps but am no longer so lethargic.

Really love taking it before bed with some cottage cheese and Primaforce ZMA to boost those hormonal levels before bed. Anabolic sleep!
Yes, I had a very very deep sleep last night and felt sluggish and it may take some time to get use to this product but i am sure it will pass

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 6

Day 6--A little bit of everything

I did not want to take 3 days rest so I just went in and did a little of everything. From the very first lift my muslces felt fuller. It was not a pump like I would get from White Flood of any P/WO supplement just a fullness.

I also slepted very deep and still felt sluggish. I was told that this would pass once I get use to it. I will probably not be logging until Monday as I will be gone for the nexted 3 days

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 7 Off
Day 8--this morning I woke up not feeling so sluggish. When I woke up I was actually awake and kind of wanted to get out of bed. I hope this feeling stays. I may be able to get a workout in today but I may only do cardio.

Day 9: Chest, Cardio

I am changing my routine already. I am going to lift Chest, Back, Tri's, Shoulders/Bi's on separate days for a total of 4 days of lifting. Pending on how sore my body feels will when I will be lifting. I will be doing cardio on all of the days.

Today I started swimming therapy. Not a whole lot of swimming but just moving around and exercises for 45 minutes with my therapist. So I will be doing that 5 days a week. Then for chest:
Bench- 10, 8, 5, 3, 5, 10, 10
DB Incline: 8,8,8,
Bodyweight Dips- 5, 5, 4
Pushups 10, 10, 10
Flys- 10, 10

I did not feel really tired but I just couldnt lift anymore. I took short rests and was doing alot of bodyweight squats and calf raises inbetween sets. My hips have terrible flexibility so I keep a ball between my legs and squat down all the way to the ground with my heels on the ground and knees over my feet. My therapists says that their are new studies out showing that is not bad for the knees like originally thought. I felt like I could keep on going after I got done and I pushed myself hard. Sweating like a mad man.

I then did 30 minutes of cardio. And after this, I am gonna take my dog on an hour walk. Go to bed, then wake up and swimming exercises. Laters

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 10

Day 10
Back, Cardio, Abs

Woke up and did 30 minutes of fasted cardio

Then at night I did back.

Assisted pullups- 10, 10, 10, 10, 8
Laying Back Rows- 10, 10, 10, 10, 10
1 arm DB Rows- 10, 10, 10, 8,

Felt strong. For pullups, I used the same weight on all of them. Last time I could only do 3 sets of 8 i believe with this weight and this time almost got 5 sets of 10 with the same weight. Next back session, I am going to push harder and take off less weight.

My back is going to be really sore, i can already tell. Thats a good thing . I then did 15 minutes of LI cardio and then abs
2x25 situps
2x20 alternating ball on ground in situp position---sorry dont know the name of it.
2x10 ab roller

I had a another good workout. Full of solid energy. Not jitters like from some PW supps, just a nice solid energy.

My weight is up . Up to 247. It kind of weird. But I do understand since this last weekend was extremely evil on me. I had a tournament and stayed in hotels for 2 nights and parents bought us free meals. I went overboard. Next week when we travel even farther away, when we eat out I will watch my eating closer and eat better. I need to start posting my diet but its just so bad. Today was my best day but I do need to add more fruits and protein shakes for a snack. I get my veggies in every meal with peas, green beans and mixed vegies in a can, and I eat mostly chicken or salmon or tuna when I am at home. My goal is 244 by monday.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Day 10
Back, Cardio, Abs

Woke up and did 30 minutes of fasted cardio

Then at night I did back.

Assisted pullups- 10, 10, 10, 10, 8
Laying Back Rows- 10, 10, 10, 10, 10
1 arm DB Rows- 10, 10, 10, 8,

Felt strong. For pullups, I used the same weight on all of them. Last time I could only do 3 sets of 8 i believe with this weight and this time almost got 5 sets of 10 with the same weight. Next back session, I am going to push harder and take off less weight.

My back is going to be really sore, i can already tell. Thats a good thing . I then did 15 minutes of LI cardio and then abs
2x25 situps
2x20 alternating ball on ground in situp position---sorry dont know the name of it.
2x10 ab roller

I had a another good workout. Full of solid energy. Not jitters like from some PW supps, just a nice solid energy.

My weight is up . Up to 247. It kind of weird. But I do understand since this last weekend was extremely evil on me. I had a tournament and stayed in hotels for 2 nights and parents bought us free meals. I went overboard. Next week when we travel even farther away, when we eat out I will watch my eating closer and eat better. I need to start posting my diet but its just so bad. Today was my best day but I do need to add more fruits and protein shakes for a snack. I get my veggies in every meal with peas, green beans and mixed vegies in a can, and I eat mostly chicken or salmon or tuna when I am at home. My goal is 244 by monday.
Keep your eye on the prize bud. You can get that 244 by Monday. Stay dedicated and you will achieve it. Keep going strong bud.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear about the injury, have no fear texas is now here!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 11 Cardio

woke up and was awake. I am liking the sleep affects of this product now. I had a pretty sweet dream last night too. The first one since being on this product.

30 minutes of cardio after waking up drinking a Core ABC. Meal 1/2 hour after cardio

Gotta coach so if I get back before 10pm tonight I will go workout some bi's and tri's or shoulders. My upper body is quite sore at the moment but the next 2 days are busier for me so I want to get in today and then day a day or 2 of rest.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're doing well, babe. You'll notice that the IGF-2 speeds up your recovery, and after a while the DOMS will be all but gone (something to look forward to!). Keep going hard :)

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Keep your eye on the prize bud. You can get that 244 by Monday. Stay dedicated and you will achieve it. Keep going strong bud.

thanks man. it feels good to have people backing me up

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You're doing well, babe. You'll notice that the IGF-2 speeds up your recovery, and after a while the DOMS will be all but gone (something to look forward to!). Keep going hard :)
yeah i hope the recovery comes quick. right now I am extremely sore. I just got back from our games and am not gonna go workout but I will get up early tomorow and get swimming and weights in. thanks for joining

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah i hope the recovery comes quick. right now I am extremely sore. I just got back from our games and am not gonna go workout but I will get up early tomorow and get swimming and weights in. thanks for joining
No worries, babe; I've been here all along :p It will come, trust me; I noticed pretty much STRAIGHT AWAY when I started using IGF-2!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
thanks man. it feels good to have people backing me up
Yes having support is always great to have. I'm always around so by all means if I can be of any assistance to you advice or help wise...post it up or pm me. I'm in your corner bud. Just keeping going strong and keep a positive and optimistic mind...if you put your mind into it anything is possible.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 12-- swimming, shoulders

I did 45 minutes of various swimming exercises. Tired as hell

12 hours later I did shoulders
BB shoulder press- 15, 10, 8, 5, 8, 10
Upright Rows- 4x15
Front/Side/45 Degree Raises- all supersetted with 15 reps for first 2 sets and then a set of 10

That was it, Felt good. 2 weeks ago I couldnt do 145 on a barbell row. this week I did 5 on my fourth set.

If I do not get the New Neovar by monday I am going to add RPM. I thought I was going to get it but it has been 2 weeks since I talked to the rep. no big deal, I just thought I was gonna get it.

I am also going to go up to 4 pills instead of 3 on Monday. I am close enough to 250. What do you guys think about that???? Good Idea or Not.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was also going to ask if anyone knows of any good solid shoulder routines or if i should add anything else to do my shoulders. I like hitting these guys hard but i am kind of limited on what I can do. I try and mix up the barbells and the dumbells. Any tips or ideas would be great thanks.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was also going to ask if anyone knows of any good solid shoulder routines or if i should add anything else to do my shoulders. I like hitting these guys hard but i am kind of limited on what I can do. I try and mix up the barbells and the dumbells. Any tips or ideas would be great thanks.
Do you want size or strength? For me, when I was trying to GAIN SIZE I did the following on Shoulders day and it helped me:
1. Barbell Front Squats 4 x 6
2. Barbell Shoulder Press 4 x 12-15
3. Dumbbell Shoulder Press 4 x 8-10
4. Dumbbell Lateral Raises 4 x 10-12
5. Incline Dumbbell Rear Raises 4 x 10-12
I had 1 minute recovery between all sets, and didn't do anything for Traps. (If you have time check out these logs (done when I first started using AN products, RPM, Drive, and NeoVar for the first 10 weeks) to see what I did in more detail: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7017951 and http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106683321).

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 13- 30 minutes of therapy and actualy swimming--holy CRAP ...actual swimming is hard as hell when you are not conditioned for it. I struggled some because I did not have goggles. But I will buy some and plan on actual swimming more and more. I was going to go work out too but I was wiped.
Day 14- Off
Day 15- Chest--worked all day and now working an overnight shift. GOOD TIMES!!

Once I get to 225x10 I plan on doing mostly upper pec lifts mainly because that is where they are lacking. Yes the bench press is cool, but F it. Incline will help me more anyways

Bench- 10, 8, 5, 5, 6, 5, 8--got 225x6
DB Incline- 5, 5, 5, 5, 5
Smith Machine Incline Bench- 15, 15

pretty solid workout. I wanted to do it quick before I came to work- got done in about 35 minutes.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you want size or strength? For me, when I was trying to GAIN SIZE I did the following on Shoulders day and it helped me:
1. Barbell Front Squats 4 x 6
2. Barbell Shoulder Press 4 x 12-15
3. Dumbbell Shoulder Press 4 x 8-10
4. Dumbbell Lateral Raises 4 x 10-12
5. Incline Dumbbell Rear Raises 4 x 10-12
I had 1 minute recovery between all sets, and didn't do anything for Traps. (If you have time check out these logs (done when I first started using AN products, RPM, Drive, and NeoVar for the first 10 weeks) to see what I did in more detail: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7017951 and http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106683321).
Yeah I will try it out except for front squats. I have not yet got permission to squat with weight. Only body weight and concentrating on getting my knees over my toes and my ass on my heels. Gotta stretch out that achilles tendon. So for my next shoulder workout this is what I will do.

1) BB Shoulder Press 4x12
2) DB Shoulder Press 4x12
3) Incline Lateral Raises 4x12 ss with BB Incline Front Raises
4) Incline Dumbbell Rear Raises 4x12 ss with Shrugs
5) Upright Rows 4x12

I will use relatively lighter weight with shorter rests just because I want to keep my shoulder and rotator cuff healthy for baseball. I am cleared to play after almost of year absence. I dont care if I am pushing it. I am only young once and dont plan on playing competive ball after next summer. I want to focus on Bodybuilding after that but for the next year I NEED to reduce bodyfat first.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I will try it out except for front squats. I have not yet got permission to squat with weight. Only body weight and concentrating on getting my knees over my toes and my ass on my heels. Gotta stretch out that achilles tendon. So for my next shoulder workout this is what I will do.

1) BB Shoulder Press 4x12
2) DB Shoulder Press 4x12
3) Incline Lateral Raises 4x12 ss with BB Incline Front Raises
4) Incline Dumbbell Rear Raises 4x12 ss with Shrugs
5) Upright Rows 4x12

I will use relatively lighter weight with shorter rests just because I want to keep my shoulder and rotator cuff healthy for baseball. I am cleared to play after almost of year absence. I dont care if I am pushing it. I am only young once and dont plan on playing competive ball after next summer. I want to focus on Bodybuilding after that but for the next year I NEED to reduce bodyfat first.
All good. I did the front squats, only because it gets more growth hormone into the system, to build size...As for needing to lose BF, if you gain more muscle it will definitely help with that (more muscle = higher metabolism = more calories burned at any time = easier to lose BF :)). Good luck.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 16--Moved up to 4 caps and also started taking RPM for a little extra boost. I forgot how much of a pump RPM or any good preworkout formula gives.

Did Back today. Worst workout since being on IGF-2. Prolly because I was up for 28 hours straight then slepted for 6 hours. Then waited about 4 hours and went to work out.

Assisted Pullups- 8, 10, 10, 10,
Bent Over Rows- 15, 10, 10, 10, 10
Close Grip Pulldowns- 10, 10, 10

40 minutes of Ellyptical

Felt extremely sluggish but I watched some Best Dam Sports Swimsuit stuff and that gave me some motivation. Their was only a couple people in the gym so I didnt mind it. Motivation is Motivation.

Forgot to weigh myself so I dont know if I made my goal.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 17

I dont know if its the 4 caps or still recovering my sleeping patterns but today was another bad day. I toughed it out and got quick, solid tricep workout in. I am going to get about 10 hours of sleep tonight and will hit shoulders and bi's hard tomorrow.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 18

I got a good solid 8 hours of sleep and then another 3 on and off. My roomates got a new puppy and locked her in the bathroom when they got up in the morning otherwise I prolly would have gotten more sleep. I needed it.

I had the best shoulder workout so far. Felt strong in bb presses. Once again it was quick but I felt good. It was quick because I slepted too long and I had to leave to coach. What sucks is that I now will prolly have 4 days off of lifting. It all depends if they have a 24 hour fitness in the town where we have our baseball tournament. Lets hope so. I will see if I can at least get 1 day lifting in their though.

I think the 4 caps and myself just needed some time to get comfortable with one another. I may move back down to 3 if I do not notice improvements cause why waste pills? right?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hang in there, babe. It DOES get easier! Nice to see a solid session coming into play.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 19- Friday- Off
Day 20- Saturday- I got in a tri's and bi's workout and a little bit of shoulders- I had very limited equipment so I just did some GVT.

10x10 on cable preacher curls
10x10 on cable overhead extensions
5x10 on cable upright rows

15 minutes on bike
5 minutes jog/walk on treadmill

Had a solid workout. I had good endurance throughout every lift.

Day 21- Sunday Off

So far my favorite thing about this product is the deep deep sleep effects I am having. I guess I had conversations the last two nights with people and I do not remeber them :? ....thats pretty deep and I find it quite funny. I am also recovering alot faster inbetween my lifts and I feel like I could go on forever.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 21 (Yesterday). I did 30 minutes of ellyptical in the morning and then at night I did 45 minutes on the ellyptial and then 15 minutes of walking/jogging on the treadmill

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 22 (Today)

Chest, Swimming

Smith Machine Incline: 8, 8, 8, 8,
DB Incline- 10, 10, 10
DB Incline Fly- 10,10, 10
Dips- 10, 10, 10, 10
Bench- 10, 5, 3, 3,

Good workout. Alot different from what I am used to. I got good sleep last night. Felt Great this morning again.

I am going to go do swimming activities for 45 minutes. I am going to try to swim for 5 minutes about 3 or 4 times. We will see though, its hard.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry that I have been gone. I have not had internet anywhere I have been. My wireless connection has been all messed up but for some reason I have it today. My wireless connection is from my neighbors so I do not pay for it and they sometimes have a block on it now.

Final Review on IGF-2

The two best things about his product are its sleep effects and the strength/endurance that you feel. My weight ended up at 244. A little disappointed in the weight loss but my measurements got smaller. Not alot but some which is always a good thing.

Waist- -1/2 inch
Things- - 1/4 inch
Belly Button- -3/4 inch
Arms- Same

I got extremely deep sleeps, sometimes too deep. It took me a few days to get use to it and was extremely hard to wake up. But when I slepted I was out. so the only negative side is that for me it took me some time to get used too. In the weight room, I recovered fast and kepted on moving and finished with this.

Bench- 225x9
Pullups- 1

Almost got my goals.

I am done lifting heavy and going to focus more on conditioning. My therapist says that I have too big of an upperbody and I need to get my chest and Lats smaller so that I can have more flexabiltiy to help straighten out the rest of my lower body. So I am now going to do straight circuit training and cardio.

Starting July 25 or so I plan on doing the Velocity Diet to get me back on track with my weight loss. Its a pretty extreme diet but I gotta do what I gotta do. Hoping to drop 15-20 pounds with it in the 28 days. Good Luck to everyone.