Radaruckus' DCP, LX, and BC Log

radaruckus

Awards
I was going to start this log on wednesday but some problems have occurred with family and so I haven't been able to post this info til today.
Well basically I have started to take DCP, Lean Xtreme v.2, and Basic Cuts. I got a deal on the latter two so I decided to give it a try. Ok, so here are my stats:
Hght: 5'6"
Wght: ~140
BF%: 8-8.5 <---taken with those bioimpedance gadgets not really trustworthy in my eyes. But its the only measurement I have at the moment.
Supps currently taking:
The above mentioned, since Wed.
Multi-vit
ZMK
Xtend 3 serv/day
Whey Pro.
Diesel Test
and Na-r-ala on days I carb up

My diet consist of only eating 50g of carb.'s coming from fibrous carbs. Protein comes from whey protein, chicken, beef, ground turkey, and i count my serv.'s of Xtend as protein intake. Fats come in the form of olive oil, avocado, Fish oil, and fat found in the protein sources. I also eat some walnuts or pistachios if i feel I haven't reached my fat intake goals.

Diet looks like:
Kale, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Carrots, Romaine or Red Lettuce, Onions
Measured to have 10 g CHO each.
4 oz.'s of beef, chicken, turkey
2 serv.'s of Whey at different times in the day
3 serv.'s of Xtend BCAA's
15ml of olive oil, 30 gms of fish oil, and about 15g of fat from avocado
So, it comes out to be
Pro: 140-150
CHO- 50
Fat ~70

I have a paper to write due on monday so I will come back and post my workout routine and my carb. up techniques by tomorrow.
Also I want to post some pic.'s but have no idea, if anyone can point to any info on that it would be greatly appreciated.

radaruckus

Awards
Ok, well I'm taking a quick break from schoolwork to update this as best as I can in the little bit of time I got.
I must state right now that I have cutting for almost a month now and I am nearing the end. I have reached a point where the fat doesn't come off that fast so for this reason I decided to use these products.
Initial Reactions: first day I received the products I took 1 serv of both Lean Xtreme and DCP. It kept me up for a little bit. I think it may have been the Lean Xtreme as others have had similar experience with cortisol products. I have been progressively feeling warmer during the day. Thermogenesis has kicked in nicely. I haven't seen any difference yet in BF. I wasn't expecting to see any so soon. For those who don't know I started full dosing since wednesay.
Dosing:
LX 2 first thing in the morning, 1-2 four hours later
DCP 2 first thing in the morning, 2 midday, 2 bed
BC 2 first thing in the morning, 2 midday
Training:
Split routine, 3 days of resistance training in 5 day cycles. Ok so I'm doing a routine I recently found. My goal during workout is to raise LA as much as possible, so rest intervals are minimal, 60 sec.'s- 30 sec.'s. This will increase O2 deficit, increase metabolism, and GH. I don't know if the latter has a true effect but I know the energy expenditure is much greater in this style of training. So here it is:

Day 1
A1) Lying Leg Curls
Reps: 15-20
Sets: 3

A2) Seated Cable Row to Neck

B1) Seated Leg Curls
Reps: 8-10

B2) Incline Dumbbell Presses With Rotation
Reps: 10-12

C1) Hamstring Leg Presses
Reps: 10-20
Tempo: 201

C2) Seated Incline Curls

D1) Dumbbell Shrugs

D2) Swiss Ball Crunches

Day 2:
A1) Front Split Squats

A2) Close-Parallel Grip Pulldowns to Chest

B1) Good Mornings

B2) Flat Dumbbell Presses

C1) Seated Calf Raises

C2) California Skull Crushers

D1) Upright Rows

D2) Leg Lifts Off a Bench

Day 3:

A1) Back Squats

A2) Bent-Over Rows

B1) Straight Leg Deadlifts

B2) Wide Grip Sternum Lat Pulldowns

C1) Dumbbell Lunges

C2) Standing Close-Grip Barbell Curls

D1) Decline Dumbbell Triceps Extensions

D3) Leg Lifts Off a Bench or Swiss Ball

I posted a pic I took yesterday hope this doesn't look blurry.

Attachments

radaruckus

Awards
It comes out to be:
Day1 Routine
Day2 Routine
HIIT cardio
Day3 Routine
HIIT cardio
then rinse and repeat

radaruckus

Awards
Just got back from the gym. Did Day 1 from my WO outline. Just a few things on my training: I start with a 5 min. warmup on the bike. Today I found it was really hard to get my HR up to 120-130, thats usually my goal for warmup. After that I begin the routine, then a 5 min. cooldown and then static stretches.
Training went good today, nothing out the ordinary other than the heart rate issue, which I find as a positive.
Post workout: I took in about 20g of carb.'s coming from blueberries, then a serving of WPI w/ 2g of vit. C and 600mg grape seed extract. Once I got home, ~30 min.'s later, took 1 LX, 2 DCP and 1 Na-r-ala 100mg. Bout 10 min.'s later I ate some sweet potato, enough for about 40g carb.'s.
I have experimented with my carb loading and found that when I load with things like WMS and/or keep eating starches and grains throughout the day, I get really bloated. I have been ~140 lb.'s throughout this process so when I slacked on my diet around memorial day weekend, unsurprisingly I jumped up to 146. This was completely water weight and it distended my stomach. Lets just see it wasn't cute. I've decided this to be the best way to reload my glycogen stores. I took some more pics 2day, think they're a little clearer.

Attachments

radaruckus

Awards
Well today, my class was canceled so I got to workout a little earlier than predicted. I dunno if its from adapting to my new routine or something from this stack but I have been seeing strength improvements. I apologize for not posting any weights, I just want to focus on fat loss here. I had an issue with having some urine discolorations yesterday and the day before. It has cleared up. I wasn't taking my multi-vit the last 2 days and I think it may have had something to do with it. I am also definitely seeing my abs without flexing now. I'm liking the results. I will take another pic on Monday and keep updating pics every week from then on. I want to add that I have been taking 2 LeanX, 2 times/day. I have taken the original LX before and had dried up pretty quick at a low dose, I am surprised I haven't so far, (pretty glad it hasn't happened). Well thats it for now. Tomorrow is HIIT day. We'll see if the DCP has any positive effects.

radaruckus

Awards
Hey guys sorry I didn't update this yesterday, had too much schoolwork. Its finally coming to an end. Well yesterday Day 8 of taking this stack. I did my HIIT cardio and nothing special occurred. I was able to perform the high intensity portions with good breathing, no hyperventilating. I reached a HR of 172-175 bpm, which my exercise phys. professor said was way too much, over my est. HRmax. But I dunno, I am trying to get an optimal hormone response as well as improve VO2max. Anyways, went pretty well, got some stares and such. Today was Day 9 and I performed the Day 1 routine from the training outline. I decided to superset between the designated letters. It became somewhat difficult because every time I went to the next station someone took the machine. My Uni's gym has two floors and certain things are not organized well so I had to improvise.
I was completely spent after today's workout. I was supposed to get my BF analyzed afterwards but the staff was taking too long so I'm gonna postpone it til Sunday. I should get a more accurate measure and I will post it as soon as its taken.
Definition is still good. I heard DCP has some water retention issues, so I figure once I'm done I should have some sick cuts. So far so good! Will report back 2morrow

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 3
ericool007 Supplements 21
DBee Evomuse 16
bell1986 Evomuse 0
Supplements 1