My BSN Nitrix Brief Review

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
I just finished two weeks of BSN Nitrix before I begged my man at the local Popeye's to take it back and give me a store credit for something else (which turned out to be Horse Power and Zeus Test Booster).

Obviously I did not like this product and I have thus jumped on board the "BSN Sucks Bandwagon."

But why didn't I care for this supplement? Well..

Dosing:

I am in the weight range that required 4 pills (which were small meals in themselves) 3 times a day on AN EMPTY STOMACH! I'm bulking and I don't know about you but my stomach is seldom empty. I'm also taking ZMA so somehow that would mean 6 meals but 4 empty stomachs in one day. Laff.

Ingredients:

I have to say, the ingredient list of the new AVPT formula did look intriguing and perhaps even half decent. I was especially interested with the Creatine Ethyl Ester-Beta-Alanine Dual Action Composite (CarnoSyn). Whether or not that is complete garbage I don't know, but it looked cool :)

Effects and Effectiveness:

The packaging did say it takes 2 and sometimes 3 weeks for the full range of benefits to kick in but at $100 I forked out for it, I didn't see getting my money's worth for a month long tub (360 caps).

After the first week, into the second, I did get mild pumps at the gym. My overall performance did not seem to increase whatsoever. At least some other PreWO NO2 supps such as Shotgun gets me kick started and ready to tear down the gym. This stuff, not so much. And NO beta alanine tingle (oh how I love the tingle).

At least I was getting a mega dose of CEE...

All in all, this product did not do it for me. Not at Popeye's retail price and not at NP's price. Add this to the pile of useless BSN products like the powdered Redbull they call NO-Explode.

Any comments on this review, I'd love to hear them. If I missed any details let me know :-D

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your conclusion is on sync with all others that i've read. Well, they do make good protein; EndoRush is good, too. But that's it.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
yeah syntha 6 does taste good ,and i dont totaly hate n.o. explode but i have tryed much beter (hyper shock is the shiz)

sw bill

Awards
I dont think people give Nitrix enough time to work.For me it wasnt until after week 3 when it hit all at once.I had a insane hardining effect 24 hours a day.My skin felt like it was being stretched tight.
I took 3 pills 3 times a day for 3 month's and the always on pump was always there.After 3 months i quit taking them to see if i really was getting that much from them and within a week i was soft as a granny.
I am now on my 2nd week of them again and looking forward to the pump i KNOW i will get.
I do only weigh 156 so maybe that helps and i take them 30 min before eating.

Last edited:
Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
I dont think people give Nitrix enough time to work.For me it wasnt until after week 3 when it hit all at once.I had a insane hardining effect 24 hours a day.My skin felt like it was being stretched tight.
I took 3 a day for 3 month's and the always on pump was always there.After 3 months i quit taking them to see if i really was getting that much from them and within a week i was soft as a granny.
I am now on my 2nd week of them again and looking forward to the pump i KNOW i will get.
I do only weigh 156 so maybe that helps and i take them 30 min before eating.
That's interesting for sure, but as I said 1 month of Nitrix runs me $100 so it's just not feasible. It also kinda sounds like you can't get off the stuff once your on it, just like crack :p

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
it does take a long time to kick in as most do, and the effects (pumps) where not as strong as others i have tried (which is alot). nitrix was the worst no2 sup i have tried with the original MRI no2 was ridiculous...too bad they can't make it anymore.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just finished two weeks of BSN Nitrix before I begged my man at the local Popeye's to take it back and give me a store credit for something else (which turned out to be Horse Power and Zeus Test Booster).

You should have got some chicken instead.

[nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=MpiGFsB11II&feature=related"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
I like to cycle "fun" supps here and there, thus the return for different supps.

So far horsepower has been pretty neat. We'll see what Zeus is capable of...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ohiostate2827 Supplements 12
Nis1 Supplements 9
AaronJP1 Supplement Auction 5
Supplements 6
AaronJP1 Supplements 30