Multi-V // PowerFull // nano vapor // Whey // NEED 1 MORE SUPP TO COMPLETE THIS STACK

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
Hi everyone i am looking to gain just lean muscle from this stack ... i am around 8 % body fat .. i am 18 yrs old 5 7 and weight 145 pounds ...

What supp do you think i should add to this stack to complete it ? or if any ?

i was thinking of adding maybe GNC amplified creatine .. Do you think this would be the right thing to add ?

i would also like to tell you my diet plan and if u can help me out ...

i wake up at 10 30 either have turkey and 4 egg whites on whole wheat bread .. or a shake with 2 tablespoons of peanut butter with 2 cups of oatmeal

at 1 O clock i have either peanut butter sandwich on whole wheat bread .. or a grilled chicken wrap

4 o clock i have either a steak or a bowl of pasta

6 o clock i am in the gym till around 8

8 i have a shake

10 30 i have another shake

1 30 BED !

ANY ADVICE ????????

TonySmiles

TonySmiles

Awards
Hi everyone i am looking to gain just lean muscle from this stack ... i am around 8 % body fat .. i am 18 yrs old 5 7 and weight 145 pounds ...

What supp do you think i should add to this stack to complete it ? or if any ?

i was thinking of adding maybe GNC amplified creatine .. Do you think this would be the right thing to add ?

i would also like to tell you my diet plan and if u can help me out ...

i wake up at 10 30 either have turkey and 4 egg whites on whole wheat bread .. or a shake with 2 tablespoons of peanut butter with 2 cups of oatmeal

at 1 O clock i have either peanut butter sandwich on whole wheat bread .. or a grilled chicken wrap

4 o clock i have either a steak or a bowl of pasta

6 o clock i am in the gym till around 8

8 i have a shake

10 30 i have another shake

1 30 BED !

ANY ADVICE ????????
PowerFULL: This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy adults 21 years of age or older. :) According to this it looks like you've planned for about 8 hours rest, right? I would say don't be afraid to up your calories a bit more, especially at your age and size. If you are training hard and giving yourself some good recovery time, why not? Try to squeeze in a meal between 10 and 4 and maybe another one after your workout/8pm shake instead of the 10:30 shake or even in addition to it. Either way, you are on the right track. As far as the creatine, remember, your Vapor has a bit in it, toy with others and see what works for you. NutraPlanet has some great deals on creatine in bulk form and mix great with a gatorade or what not and will last you a long time. Good luck bro! And train hard! :dance:

TonySmiles

TonySmiles

Awards
Ah, I read that wrong, that's 1 o'clock...not 10! My bad. :)

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
thank you very much .. i really appreciate the advice! im gonna def try and squeeze something in there and mess around with a creatine .. i just dont wan get bloated or anything i gotta stay lean and athletic ... i am entering a college hockey career this summer i gotta put on some size my trainer says !

oh yeh and what do you think i should eat in between ? (specifically what food )

TonySmiles

TonySmiles

Awards
thank you very much .. i really appreciate the advice! im gonna def try and squeeze something in there and mess around with a creatine .. i just dont wan get bloated or anything i gotta stay lean and athletic ... i am entering a college hockey career this summer i gotta put on some size my trainer says !

oh yeh and what do you think i should eat in between ? (specifically what food )
I would say for the lean muscle your are looking for, squeeze that last meal in between your post workout shake and that last one, go for some high protein low carb type meal, maybe a skinless chick breast and some broccoli. If that's too plain for you, I spice that meal up with a dash of some cheddar cheese on the broc and a tablespoon of bbq sauce on the chick. Good stuff! you can always add a serving or two of some lowfat cottage cheese to your meals to add some healthy calories. And a serv of oats is a great breakfast, just watch out for those packets that are LOADED with sugar, go low sugar or just grab the big tubs of plain oats, you can always make them more tasty with a dash of splenda or mix some blueberries and/or a bannana in there...I could talk about food all day, and it's saturday morning at work and I am bored, :) And don't worry about the bloat so much, just watch your creatine intake, don't get carried away. Like I said, there's a bit in the Vapor, so just some immediately postworkout and then your protein shake about 30min later and you should be gucci. Maybe look into Scivation Xtend, some great tasting BCAA's you can sip during the workout, priced right on nutraplanet, especially if you wanna take a break on the Vapor here and there, as it kicks in quick, but it's really easy to build a tolerance to that one, from my experience. Peace, Tony

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
Thanks TONY UR THE MAN ! ILL LET YOU KNOW HOW ALL THIS GOES ILL TAKE A PIC IN A MONTH OR SO !