Prime Time with USPlabs! Without the Prime!

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Oh, hai? I thought I'd run a long on a future product I may be using.

I'm 19... Lean, mean, future pitching machine...

I eat incredibly healthy... I have been progressing/regressing over the years due to personal problems, but I'm starting to feel pretty good.

Pictures will be posted later this summer. Information about me will be seldom- - for now. I will provide highlights of my workouts, not each set/rep... I am currently bored, thus I decided to start up a log...

5'10, low-mid 140's... Mostly all muscle...

Current lifts: These were all done recently, except for the dead lift... That was done a while back...

Box Squat: 285x3 (x1) 4 total reps
Front Box Squat: 215x3
Towel Chinups: BW +70x2
Sumo Deadlift: 325x2

Current goals:

405 box squat by end of summer...
315 front box squat by end of summer...
BW+ 125lb towel chinups for x amount of reps...
405 Sumo Deadlift by end of summer...

I will be able to hit these goals soon, probably before the end of the summer... Any who...

Most of my supplements are geared towards health/helping me deal with stuff... I like them and will continue to use them. But I do not have a set regimen, meaning I don't take the same thing every single day... Some I take when I feel it would be beneficial. Thus this is a list of what I have... Most of these I bought during the winter and well, I'm about to run out on some of them, any who...

USPlabs Anabolic-Pump (daily)
USPlabs Powerfull
USPlabs Cissus RX (5 %)
Pure Supplements P-Slin (1 cap prior to pre-workout meal)
Enzymedica Digest Gold (1 cap pre-meals)
Garden of life Primal Defense Gold (1 cap when needed)
LEF Apolactoferrin (1-2 caps)
Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Pure Herbs Neem (1-4 caps w/meals)
LEF Super Bio-Curcumin (1-3 w/meals)

Green Pastures Fermented Cod Liver Oil
Green Pastures High Vitamin Butter Oil
Biotest Super Foods (3 times a week? I don't know)...
Nimbus Poseidon (old formula w/shilajit) I dose this in at 1/2 servings...

MAN Clout (1-2 servings) (1 serving during/post w/o)

Jarrows Citicoline (1 cap pre-workout)

Unique Nutrition:
Piracetam: Centrophenoxine: Pyritinol: L-Huperzine A: Idebenone

Coming in Mail:

AOR Ortho Core (got a great deal on this)...

Jarrow Formulas Toco-Sorb (tocotrienols)
Source Naturals, Gamma E-400, 400 mg

Anyways, Blood Tests to be done at a later time... When I have health insurance and can get them done on an annual basis...

Go Yankees! I'm out, until tomorrow morning...

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Misc Update 1:

Current pictures of what I look like to be posted soon... Within the next few days... I tried to just take a couple, but the batteries are dead.

Other then that, I took a day off from supplementing in my Nootropics (June 5) along with some other stuff... Any who, I'm about to eat my pre-workout meal pretty soon, well, drink my pre-workout meal and then off to the gym!

AP Notes:

Fullness, Vascularity, and noticeable energy increase post-meal are all present...

NO G.I. Discomfort... I have been on AP for awhile now...

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ahh damn, I was hyped to follow until I read the Go Yankee's statement... LOL!
Just joking, good luck with the stack. I will follow your progression.

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Day 1:

Pre-Workout:

1/2 serving Poseidon
2 caps Piracetam
2 caps Powerfull
1 cap Citicoline
6 caps Cissus Rx (5 %)

Shake:

1 Serving Primal EAA
1 Scoop MAN Clout
2/3 cup HRS
24 grams Pepto Pro

Highlights:

Box Squat: 2x285x2, 1x185x20

Good Mornings:
3x135x6 (went lighter)

Thoughts:

I had a decent workout... I had absolutely no aggression going into this morning's workout... And what made it worse is when I was trying to get myself hyped up to make a PR on Box Squats, "Chasing Cars" happened to be playing on the radio station... haha...

Any who, it was a battle physically and mentally... But overall, it wasn't too bad...

I was still a bit sore from my last workout a couple days ago... I do full body workouts, so my last workout, I did 3x225x10 for sumo deadlift, along with Front Box Squats (P.R.), Towel Chinups, etc...

Anyways, I'm out...

Edit: Also, I used a bench that was 2 inches lower then the bench I normally use for Box Squats...

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Ahh damn, I was hyped to follow until I read the Go Yankee's statement... LOL!
Just joking, good luck with the stack. I will follow your progression.
Good to see you on board, Iron Lungz!

And- - Go yankees! 26 time World Series Champions! Soon to be 27!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscribed. :)

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Misc Update 2

Well, I'm recovering pretty well... I spent part of this morning going over my pitching mechanics, as well as doing some shoulder stretching to prep myself up for tomorrow's workout...

Other then that, I was kind of out of it yesterday... I was pretty damn tired from my workout and ended up sleeping for the better part of the day. I didn't mention this in my other update, but I completely spaced out while driving home from the gym...

I was waiting for the light to turn green, but I guess it had turned green already and like a dumb a**, I just sat there... Any who, luckily there were some cars on the road and I saw them pass me up... I probably would have just continued to sit and wait.. lol... But mehh, worst things have happened... Like when I got lost coming home from the gym. Instead of taking about 10 minutes to drive home, it took me 40! But I still managed to get to work on time... Well sort of, I was only a couple of minutes late, but I had called before hand, so yeah...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...I was waiting for the light to turn green, but I guess it had turned green already and like a dumb a**, I just sat there... Any who, luckily there were some cars on the road and I saw them pass me up... I probably would have just continued to sit and wait.. lol... But mehh, worst things have happened... Like when I got lost coming home from the gym. Instead of taking about 10 minutes to drive home, it took me 40! But I still managed to get to work on time... Well sort of, I was only a couple of minutes late, but I had called before hand, so yeah...
Do these happen frequently?

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
A couple of pictures I just took... No pump...

Yeah, I'm terrible when it comes to taking pictures... But one of them shows my face, so yeah...

I'll post up some pics with a newspaper next weekend... Alright, well, I'm out.

Edit: I'll post a picture of what I look like with a food pump from AP a little bit later...

Last edited:
bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub'd :)

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Misc Update 3:

Sleep has really been sucking lately (quality)... And my stomach has been giving me some issues over these past few days! AHH! Any who, I ordered this herbal formulation to try out... To possibly help treat something I may have... Hyperthyroidism. But any who, I'll know later on this summer, that or if I find I have success with this herbal treatment, then yeah... The progress will show in the pictures I plan on posting on a weekly basis... Alright, well, I'm out.

Frank

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
looking lean brutha, keeping an eye on this.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
USPlabs Anabolic-Pump (daily)
USPlabs Powerfull
USPlabs Cissus RX (5 %)
Pure Supplements P-Slin (1 cap prior to pre-workout meal)

Go Yankees! I'm out, until tomorrow morning...
Hey now!

Man after my own heart.

26 and counting :thumbsup:

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Day 2:

Pre-Workout:

2 caps Piracetam
1 cap Citicoline
4 caps Citruvol

Shake:
1 Serving Primal EAA
1 Scoop MAN Clout
2/3 cup HRS
24 grams Pepto Pro

Highlights:

One Arm DB Snatch:
4x55x6

Jump Shrugs: 4x185x5

Thoughts:

Decent focus and aggression... I had that throw up feeling in the back of my mouth at the end of the workout, along with the blurry vision... Other then that, I forgot to grab my bottle of Cissus Rx prior to leaving for the gym... And I didn't use P-Slin prior to my pre-workout meal... Just 1 cap of Anabolic-Pump.

Any who, I fell asleep during the day yesterday, so I ended up going to the gym this morning.

Edit: Every once in a while I use Citruvol pre-workout.

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, well things seem to be going really well now, so I thought I would start updating my log again...

Diet:

Carbs:

Quaker Oats
Bob's Red Mill Buckwheat
Bob's Red Mill Stone Ground Whole Wheat
Silver Hills Sprouted Wheat Bread

Protein:

Strawberry Kiwi WPI
Grass fed Beef occasionally
Pasture Raised Boneless Chicken Breast
Eggs

Fat:
EVOO
Avocados
Walnuts
RAW Almond Butter

Veggies:

Organic Spinach

Fruit:

Berries

I recently began eating avocados/walnuts and also added in Buckwheat to make pancakes with...

Personally, I do not like avocados or walnuts, but I do enjoy the combination of 1 avocado mixed in with my Strawberry Kiwi WPI (avocado pudding)... Walnuts? Well I Just blend that up with my Almond Milk...

Things are going well from a dietary stand point... Meaning, I do not have to wipe when I go to the bathroom...

Current Lifts:

Sumo Deadlift: 285x1
Box Squat: 225x5 for multiple sets...
Towel Chinups: 1x25x4-5
Glute Ham Raises performed 2-3 times a week...

8/13-14 Workout: Highlight...

Deadlift: 285x1, 225x5x4 sets...

Pre-Workout:

1 Ibuprofen
4 Cissus (5 %)

During/post: 1/4 scoop HRS, 1 Scoop Primal EAA, 1 tbsp PeptoPro

4 Cissus

Almond Milk
1 Scoop Wpi
1 1/4-1.5 cup oats

Workout Notes:

Awesome... I felt great, strength seems to be rebounding quickly...

Misc...

Am currently not on any creatine... Will be testing out Neovar recomped in October.

I have 53 caps of Mass FX Maximum Extreme left, thus over the past week, I have been dosing 1 mass fx in daily...

1 Prior to pre-workout meal... 1 cap 24 hours later.

I recently added in Cissus on 8/14.

I have roughly one bottle of Anabolic-Pump left, thus I am using this at 1-2 caps daily in order to last till October.

P-Slin is taken at 1 cap prior to pre-workout meal.

Any who, I'll update again within the next day or two.

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Misc Update 3:

Sleep has really been sucking lately (quality)... And my stomach has been giving me some issues over these past few days! AHH! Any who, I ordered this herbal formulation to try out... To possibly help treat something I may have... Hyperthyroidism. But any who, I'll know later on this summer, that or if I find I have success with this herbal treatment, then yeah... The progress will show in the pictures I plan on posting on a weekly basis... Alright, well, I'm out.

Frank
Edit: As far as the hyperthyroidism is concerned along with my anxiety/host of other problems I've dealt with... I've yet to go to a doctor and will not be going to a doctor any time soon... I'm fixing my anxiety with exercise and I upped my fat intake along with upping my calories in general to help myself gain weight... Also, my sleep has vastly improved.

My skin looks good, too... With changes to my diet (avocado/walnut) along with BioAstin and Neem Oil, things are going well in that department. Other then that, I am making progress and doing it on my own...

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
1) Yankees suck
2) Try eating more, you might have some size stored away in your genetic locker
3) Yankees still suck
4) Twins rule

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
VERY good log.

I will be watching closely as you are concerned with gaining strength. EFFF YEAHHH!!!

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
VERY good log.

I will be watching closely as you are concerned with gaining strength. EFFF YEAHHH!!!
Thanks, Borobulker, although it's not much of a log yet...

Any who, I'm still a little banged up- - my hamstrings are pretty sore/tight, but that's mainly due to adding in GHR's... I'm doing these 3 times a week, with each workout (bw for now)... But yeah, I'll find out around midnight tomorrow whether or not I match my pr for Box Squats.

Other then that, here are the supplements I've been using for a little while now...

Fish Oil
NOW BioAstin (Natural Astaxanthin) 3-6 softgells daily
Himalaya Liver Care (2-4 caps)
Ortho Core Multi (2-6 caps)
Garden of Life Primal Defense
Kyolic Aged Garlic Extract (1-2 caps when needed, post-meal)
UN Centrophenoxine (1-2 caps)
LEF Super Bio Curcumin (1 cap)
NOW Curcumin (2 caps with larger meals)

I generally use the garlic extract with some of my larger meals... It aids in digestion. That's one of the reasons why I use the liver care, also... Aids in digestion.

Any who, I'm out.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, Borobulker, although it's not much of a log yet...

Any who, I'm still a little banged up- - my hamstrings are pretty sore/tight, but that's mainly due to adding in GHR's... I'm doing these 3 times a week, with each workout (bw for now)... But yeah, I'll find out around midnight tomorrow whether or not I match my pr for Box Squats.

Other then that, here are the supplements I've been using for a little while now...

Fish Oil
NOW BioAstin (Natural Astaxanthin) 3-6 softgells daily
Himalaya Liver Care (2-4 caps)
Ortho Core Multi (2-6 caps)
Garden of Life Primal Defense
Kyolic Aged Garlic Extract (1-2 caps when needed, post-meal)
UN Centrophenoxine (1-2 caps)
LEF Super Bio Curcumin (1 cap)
NOW Curcumin (2 caps with larger meals)

I generally use the garlic extract with some of my larger meals... It aids in digestion. That's one of the reasons why I use the liver care, also... Aids in digestion.

Any who, I'm out.
Looks good!
The PowerFULL in combo with heavy glutamine and BCAA keep my hamstrings as recovered as possible, not always though...

Head back, Chin Up... Sit back back back back back... :thumbsup:

Good luck tonight man!

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Looks good!
The PowerFULL in combo with heavy glutamine and BCAA keep my hamstrings as recovered as possible, not always though...

Head back, Chin Up... Sit back back back back back... :thumbsup:

Good luck tonight man!
Thanks, man! I have Core ABC on hand, I just haven't been using it though... Maybe I'll add in a serving pre-workout today.

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Pre-Workout:

1 Ibuprofen
4 Cissus

Intra:

1/4 scoop HRS, 1 Scoop Primal EAA, 1 tbsp PeptoPro

2 Cissus

2 Cissus

8/15-16 Highlight:

Box Squats:

240x5
250x5x3 sets
185x10

Notes:

I attempted 285, but I couldn't quite get it up... I think if I would have tried to do it after my first set of 250, I might have been able to do a couple of reps... But any who, I had a great workout.

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
My parents and I have been doing yard work this week... My back is a bit tired from shoveling/using the wheelbarrow... So these past two workouts I've used Ibuprofen along with cissus to relieve back soreness in order to lift at full strength.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
PowerFULL at 19..... isn't that kind of a waste?

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
PowerFULL at 19..... isn't that kind of a waste?
I've used powerfull before, multiple times actually, but it doesn't fit in with my diet...

But no, I wouldn't say it's a waste... From past use, I have felt the following effects...

Old (original version) and newer version...

Deeper Sleep

Increased muscle fullness

Better Focus (mind-muscle connection)

Relaxed feeling with a smaller dose

Slight breakout at the onset of use.

Clearer skin with continuous use- - around two weeks in (original powerfull worked amazing in this regards)

Strength gains...

But for the most part, the effects begin to diminish around 3-4 weeks in... Hence the new cycling guidelines...

Occasionally, if I'm in dire need of sleep or relaxation, I'll take one cap along with 1 cap of L-theanine... Or I'll just take one cap of Powerfull...

But any who, right now my focus is on continuing to gain strength/size... I still have a shot at deadlifting 405/box squatting 405 within the next 12 weeks... Along with possibly front box squatting 315. Earlier this week I did 185 for 3-4 reps and will be attempting 200 plus later on this week. I may take tomorrow off and lift on Monday night in order to achieve this goal...

Any who, I'll update again soon. I ordered 1 bottle of Neem Triple Potency extract earlier today, so I'll be adding that in on Tuesday.

Also, I should note... I dropped down to about 126 when I visited California last month. At the moment, I'm about 140 or close to that. I lose weight very easily.

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Hey, I was planning on updating my log later today in regards to how my workout went, but I just twisted my knee running after this car a few minutes ago...

Any who, I couldn't get a good look at the plate, it's pitch black outside... Although, to be honest, I didn't see a license plate on the back of their car... They were stealing stuff from my neighbors and I just happened to notice what they were doing... Although they took off as I approached their car... That's when I gave chase and in the process I jumped pretty high off of this rock and I landed pretty awkwardly... So yeah...

Any who, I'm out...

Also, we finished up the yard work on Tuesday...

Edit: I think I figured out who was behind this... The people who deliver the newspaper! If my assumption is correct, I'll find out in a few hours.

Edit 2: Nope, not the same car... But I am going to stay on the lookout for the perpetrator's vehicle... Anyways, I think I sprained my left ankle, too, so depending on how I feel, I might still workout later today.

Last edited:
borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey, I was planning on updating my log later today in regards to how my workout went, but I just twisted my knee running after this car a few minutes ago...

Any who, I couldn't get a good look at the plate, it's pitch black outside... Although, to be honest, I didn't see a license plate on the back of their car... They were stealing stuff from my neighbors and I just happened to notice what they were doing... Although they took off as I approached their car... That's when I gave chase and in the process I jumped pretty high off of this rock and I landed pretty awkwardly... So yeah...

Any who, I'm out...

Also, we finished up the yard work on Tuesday...

Edit: I think I figured out who was behind this... The people who deliver the newspaper! If my assumption is correct, I'll find out in a few hours.

Edit 2: Nope, not the same car... But I am going to stay on the lookout for the perpetrator's vehicle... Anyways, I think I sprained my left ankle, too, so depending on how I feel, I might still workout later today.
1. Best of luck with your recovery.
2. RAGE on them if you find them, i hate thieves.

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, Borobulker! I'll update at the end of the week in regards to how my achilles tendon feels after squatting for the first time in a couple of weeks.

I thought I had sprained my left ankle, but that was a bad assumption on my part. I landed on my toes... without rolling forward, so yeah, my mistake. But my left knee is feeling pretty good, so I'm happy to have not screwed that up. Other then that, I haven't lost any weight. I did stop supplementing in AP/Mass FX last week and currently, I do not see myself using Mass FX anytime in the near future... I have about fourty something caps left.

But yeah, things are relatively the same. I'll be adding in a few more things to my supplement regimen pretty soon.

Toco-Sorb/Toco 8
Source Naturals Gamma E-400
Apple Polyphenols (ApplePoly)
New Chapter Holy Basil Softgells
NOW Pantetheine
LEF Mega Benfotiamine
LEF BlueBerry Extract with Pomegranate & CocoaGold
ActivaMune
Health from the Sun Cod Liver Oil
Jarrow Formulas MK-7 (Vitamin K2 as Menaquinone-7) (from 60 mg Natto Extract)

My dad is bald, I will not allow myself to go bald... Thus I am starting early. Other then that, I added in PLCAR two days ago.

Alright, well, I'm out.

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
I received my package yesterday and added in the following...

This is my dosage guide line...

Epicor (1-2 capsules)
Pycnogenol (1-3 servings)
Holy Basil (2 softgells w/f)
Mega Benfotiamine (2-4 capsules w/f)
Blueberry Extract (1 capsule)
Cod Liver Oil (2 servings w/f)
Toco-Sorb (2 softgells, morning, two seperate dosings w/f)
Gamma E-400 (1 softgell at night w/f)
Pantetheine (2 softgells w/f)
Mk-7 (1 softgell w/f)

I'm looking to add in a few more things... I'm pretty sure I have psoriasis and I'm doing my best to try and alleviate certain symptoms of mine.

I switched over to a tea tree/neem oil body wash yesterday to help with the itching... So I guess I'm going to find out whether or not that works.

I feel pretty achy, signs of Psoriasis arthritis? I don't know... I will find out at later point in time. I've been a little inconsistent with my cissus dosing, due to the fact it breaks me out and that really annoys the hell out of me... Any who, things are progressing, I will update again soon in regards to how my workouts go.

I love the feeling I get from working out, but I'm starting to get a little frustrated in regards to this problem I've been dealing with for years.

Anyways, I had great success with Melanotan II last summer... I feel that may be answer in treating some of my symptoms, thus I'm going to start using it again in September (I have 10 mgs left)... And start tanning, along with upping my Vitamin D intake to a minimum of 4000-5000 I.U. a day... Well, I'll probably drop down the dosage when I start tanning again.

Also, I currently do not have Health Insurance, but will soon... One last thing, I still plan on doing some sort of workout on Friday to see how my achilles tendon feels afterwards, along with my knee (body weight workout)...

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Wow how do you afford all these supplements?

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
I get an automatic 6% discount on all orders, and upwards of a 12-14 % discount depending on how much I spend. Other then that, I have money.

Mk-7 with Cod Liver oil is for my teeth. I guess I should mention that I'm no longer taking Garlic Extract and have been using two softgells of Bioastin, instead of 3-6 softgells...

NOW Astaxanthin can be found online for a little over 9$ for a 30-60 day supply... 1 softgell is 4 mg. I'm using 8 mgs now. That's really cheap for a wonderful product.

Toco-Sorb is a little over $14 for a month supply at 2 softgells... That, again, is fairly cheap.

With Primal Defense, I take one cap when needed... This supplement may last me upwards of 6 months... Or longer! Wow...

If one were to take Basil extract everyday at 2 softgells, that would costs 15 dollars each month, or 30 dollars for two months of use... I'm not going to use it everyday, thus it will last me longer... You see where I'm going with this?

When you look at my last post, one needs to look at what each supplement is and how much it actually costs... Blueberry extract with pomegranate/cocoa gold at one cap daily costs a little over a $11 a month.

Epicor can be found for $9.99 for a month supply. Any who, I just though I would respond prior to taking a quick nap.

The same goes with Benfotiamine, I've already taken this, but ran out a little while ago... 1=250 mgs fat soluble Vitamin B-1... A little over 22 dollars for 120 capsules... I could take one capsule daily and that would last me 120 days! Although I take more then that...

Super Bio-Curcumin, I bought last winter... 1 cap is supposedly much more potent and has a higher bioavailablity than regular curcumin, thus that is also cheap if you take 1 capsule daily, or atleast 5 days out of the week.

Last edited:

Sergio138

Awards
Hey great log. You sound like me with the supplements bro. I get nauseated alot and anxiety attacks. I have been using AP and Powerfull and SuperCissusrx. I also did two cycles of halocore,boulder meth, and granite X. These worked great and boosted my weight and strength up. Just to warn you though or maybe its me but I ended getting polycythemia, a cause of the body producing too many red blood cells which causes light headed, confusion, headaches, High Blood pressure, nausea. Just watch out with how much stuff you take bro. Again Great Log.