Prime Time with USPlabs! Without the Prime!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. PowerFULL at 19..... isn't that kind of a waste?
    Celtic Labs Rep

PHFSupplements.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by Domenic View Post
    PowerFULL at 19..... isn't that kind of a waste?
    I've used powerfull before, multiple times actually, but it doesn't fit in with my diet...

But no, I wouldn't say it's a waste... From past use, I have felt the following effects...

Old (original version) and newer version...

Deeper Sleep

Increased muscle fullness

Better Focus (mind-muscle connection)

Relaxed feeling with a smaller dose

Slight breakout at the onset of use.

Clearer skin with continuous use- - around two weeks in (original powerfull worked amazing in this regards)

Strength gains...

But for the most part, the effects begin to diminish around 3-4 weeks in... Hence the new cycling guidelines...

Occasionally, if I'm in dire need of sleep or relaxation, I'll take one cap along with 1 cap of L-theanine... Or I'll just take one cap of Powerfull...

But any who, right now my focus is on continuing to gain strength/size... I still have a shot at deadlifting 405/box squatting 405 within the next 12 weeks... Along with possibly front box squatting 315. Earlier this week I did 185 for 3-4 reps and will be attempting 200 plus later on this week. I may take tomorrow off and lift on Monday night in order to achieve this goal...

Any who, I'll update again soon. I ordered 1 bottle of Neem Triple Potency extract earlier today, so I'll be adding that in on Tuesday.

Also, I should note... I dropped down to about 126 when I visited California last month. At the moment, I'm about 140 or close to that. I lose weight very easily.
    •   

3. Hey, I was planning on updating my log later today in regards to how my workout went, but I just twisted my knee running after this car a few minutes ago...

Any who, I couldn't get a good look at the plate, it's pitch black outside... Although, to be honest, I didn't see a license plate on the back of their car... They were stealing stuff from my neighbors and I just happened to notice what they were doing... Although they took off as I approached their car... That's when I gave chase and in the process I jumped pretty high off of this rock and I landed pretty awkwardly... So yeah...

Any who, I'm out...

Also, we finished up the yard work on Tuesday...

Edit: I think I figured out who was behind this... The people who deliver the newspaper! If my assumption is correct, I'll find out in a few hours.

Edit 2: Nope, not the same car... But I am going to stay on the lookout for the perpetrator's vehicle... Anyways, I think I sprained my left ankle, too, so depending on how I feel, I might still workout later today.
    Last edited by lbarber; 08-21-2008 at 08:05 AM.

4. Quote Originally Posted by lbarber View Post
    Hey, I was planning on updating my log later today in regards to how my workout went, but I just twisted my knee running after this car a few minutes ago...

Any who, I couldn't get a good look at the plate, it's pitch black outside... Although, to be honest, I didn't see a license plate on the back of their car... They were stealing stuff from my neighbors and I just happened to notice what they were doing... Although they took off as I approached their car... That's when I gave chase and in the process I jumped pretty high off of this rock and I landed pretty awkwardly... So yeah...

Any who, I'm out...

Also, we finished up the yard work on Tuesday...

Edit: I think I figured out who was behind this... The people who deliver the newspaper! If my assumption is correct, I'll find out in a few hours.

Edit 2: Nope, not the same car... But I am going to stay on the lookout for the perpetrator's vehicle... Anyways, I think I sprained my left ankle, too, so depending on how I feel, I might still workout later today.
    1. Best of luck with your recovery.
    2. RAGE on them if you find them, i hate thieves.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

5. Thanks, Borobulker! I'll update at the end of the week in regards to how my achilles tendon feels after squatting for the first time in a couple of weeks.

I thought I had sprained my left ankle, but that was a bad assumption on my part. I landed on my toes... without rolling forward, so yeah, my mistake. But my left knee is feeling pretty good, so I'm happy to have not screwed that up. Other then that, I haven't lost any weight. I did stop supplementing in AP/Mass FX last week and currently, I do not see myself using Mass FX anytime in the near future... I have about fourty something caps left.

But yeah, things are relatively the same. I'll be adding in a few more things to my supplement regimen pretty soon.

Toco-Sorb/Toco 8
    Source Naturals Gamma E-400
    Apple Polyphenols (ApplePoly)
    New Chapter Holy Basil Softgells
    NOW Pantetheine
    LEF Mega Benfotiamine
    LEF BlueBerry Extract with Pomegranate & CocoaGold
    ActivaMune
    Health from the Sun Cod Liver Oil
    Jarrow Formulas MK-7 (Vitamin K2 as Menaquinone-7) (from 60 mg Natto Extract)

My dad is bald, I will not allow myself to go bald... Thus I am starting early. Other then that, I added in PLCAR two days ago.

Alright, well, I'm out.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    RAGE on them if you find them, i hate thieves.
    As do I, but unfortunately, I haven't seen their car since the incident took place...

7. I received my package yesterday and added in the following...

This is my dosage guide line...

Epicor (1-2 capsules)
    Pycnogenol (1-3 servings)
    Holy Basil (2 softgells w/f)
    Mega Benfotiamine (2-4 capsules w/f)
    Blueberry Extract (1 capsule)
    Cod Liver Oil (2 servings w/f)
    Toco-Sorb (2 softgells, morning, two seperate dosings w/f)
    Gamma E-400 (1 softgell at night w/f)
    Pantetheine (2 softgells w/f)
    Mk-7 (1 softgell w/f)

I'm looking to add in a few more things... I'm pretty sure I have psoriasis and I'm doing my best to try and alleviate certain symptoms of mine.

I switched over to a tea tree/neem oil body wash yesterday to help with the itching... So I guess I'm going to find out whether or not that works.

I feel pretty achy, signs of Psoriasis arthritis? I don't know... I will find out at later point in time. I've been a little inconsistent with my cissus dosing, due to the fact it breaks me out and that really annoys the hell out of me... Any who, things are progressing, I will update again soon in regards to how my workouts go.

I love the feeling I get from working out, but I'm starting to get a little frustrated in regards to this problem I've been dealing with for years.

Anyways, I had great success with Melanotan II last summer... I feel that may be answer in treating some of my symptoms, thus I'm going to start using it again in September (I have 10 mgs left)... And start tanning, along with upping my Vitamin D intake to a minimum of 4000-5000 I.U. a day... Well, I'll probably drop down the dosage when I start tanning again.

Also, I currently do not have Health Insurance, but will soon... One last thing, I still plan on doing some sort of workout on Friday to see how my achilles tendon feels afterwards, along with my knee (body weight workout)...

8. Wow how do you afford all these supplements?

9. I get an automatic 6% discount on all orders, and upwards of a 12-14 % discount depending on how much I spend. Other then that, I have money.

Mk-7 with Cod Liver oil is for my teeth. I guess I should mention that I'm no longer taking Garlic Extract and have been using two softgells of Bioastin, instead of 3-6 softgells...

NOW Astaxanthin can be found online for a little over 9$ for a 30-60 day supply... 1 softgell is 4 mg. I'm using 8 mgs now. That's really cheap for a wonderful product.

Toco-Sorb is a little over $14 for a month supply at 2 softgells... That, again, is fairly cheap.

With Primal Defense, I take one cap when needed... This supplement may last me upwards of 6 months... Or longer! Wow...

If one were to take Basil extract everyday at 2 softgells, that would costs 15 dollars each month, or 30 dollars for two months of use... I'm not going to use it everyday, thus it will last me longer... You see where I'm going with this?

When you look at my last post, one needs to look at what each supplement is and how much it actually costs... Blueberry extract with pomegranate/cocoa gold at one cap daily costs a little over a $11 a month.

Epicor can be found for $9.99 for a month supply. Any who, I just though I would respond prior to taking a quick nap.

The same goes with Benfotiamine, I've already taken this, but ran out a little while ago... 1=250 mgs fat soluble Vitamin B-1... A little over 22 dollars for 120 capsules... I could take one capsule daily and that would last me 120 days! Although I take more then that...

Super Bio-Curcumin, I bought last winter... 1 cap is supposedly much more potent and has a higher bioavailablity than regular curcumin, thus that is also cheap if you take 1 capsule daily, or atleast 5 days out of the week.
    Last edited by lbarber; 08-28-2008 at 11:32 AM.

10. Hey great log. You sound like me with the supplements bro. I get nauseated alot and anxiety attacks. I have been using AP and Powerfull and SuperCissusrx. I also did two cycles of halocore,boulder meth, and granite X. These worked great and boosted my weight and strength up. Just to warn you though or maybe its me but I ended getting polycythemia, a cause of the body producing too many red blood cells which causes light headed, confusion, headaches, High Blood pressure, nausea. Just watch out with how much stuff you take bro. Again Great Log.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. usplabs prime
    By maddog28 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-11-2010, 03:08 PM
  2. USPLabs Prime and AP for powerlifting
    By firemedic840 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-02-2008, 01:57 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-18-2008, 12:06 AM