Mustletech Anabolic Halo

NoooooooooB

NoooooooooB

Awards
Ive seen people slating this stuff on here but i have to say 5 days in i can actually tell that my muscles are harder and my recovery is quicker as for size there are no reports as of yet, i also dont think it tastes that bad either its not got the gag effect that most people say it has it makes me question whether or not these people have actually tried it or whether theyre just tagging along with the hate MT movement lol anyway ill keep you posted as to my gains from using this.:bruce1:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok I will bite, is muscletech really this awesome? Did Jay Cutler really win the Olympia b/c of Muscletech? Ok, that aside, the issue for most on Muscletech is not necessarily nutritional, its economical.

NoooooooooB

NoooooooooB

Awards
ok I will bite, is muscletech really this awesome? Did Jay Cutler really win the Olympia b/c of Muscletech? Ok, that aside, the issue for most on Muscletech is not necessarily nutritional, its economical.
I aggree that this stuff is mega expensive but there are products out there that dont cost alot but also they dont actually work so its swings and roundabouts what do you do save money and hope it works or pay the money and hope it works i know im probably the first person to write positive things about Anabolic Halo but i assure you when people start using this stuff you will read more.

TonySmiles

TonySmiles

Awards
I aggree that this stuff is mega expensive but there are products out there that dont cost alot but also they dont actually work so its swings and roundabouts what do you do save money and hope it works or pay the money and hope it works i know im probably the first person to write positive things about Anabolic Halo but i assure you when people start using this stuff you will read more.
I actually have a few friends that really like this product. With the amount of ingredients thrown in it, I wonder how it couldn't be a decent recovery product....? But, I agree, don't knock it, til you try it, right?! :dance:

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
AHaha... that's the "Patent-Pending Jet Pulverizing, Hammer Milling, Lyophilization Cryogenic Technology" you're feeling. lol

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I tried a full bottle. Loved the blue raspberry taste, and the cold sensation was kind of cool... That being said, it is far too expensive for what I got out of it...