Mustletech Anabolic Halo

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.84%

Mustletech Anabolic Halo

Ive seen people slating this stuff on here but i have to say 5 days in i can actually tell that my muscles are harder and my recovery is quicker as for size there are no reports as of yet, i also dont think it tastes that bad either its not got the gag effect that most people say it has it makes me question whether or not these people have actually tried it or whether theyre just tagging along with the hate MT movement lol anyway ill keep you posted as to my gains from using this.:bruce1:

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

ok I will bite, is muscletech really this awesome? Did Jay Cutler really win the Olympia b/c of Muscletech? Ok, that aside, the issue for most on Muscletech is not necessarily nutritional, its economical.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.84%

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    ok I will bite, is muscletech really this awesome? Did Jay Cutler really win the Olympia b/c of Muscletech? Ok, that aside, the issue for most on Muscletech is not necessarily nutritional, its economical.
    I aggree that this stuff is mega expensive but there are products out there that dont cost alot but also they dont actually work so its swings and roundabouts what do you do save money and hope it works or pay the money and hope it works i know im probably the first person to write positive things about Anabolic Halo but i assure you when people start using this stuff you will read more.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  229 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.94%

Quote Originally Posted by NoooooooooB View Post
    I aggree that this stuff is mega expensive but there are products out there that dont cost alot but also they dont actually work so its swings and roundabouts what do you do save money and hope it works or pay the money and hope it works i know im probably the first person to write positive things about Anabolic Halo but i assure you when people start using this stuff you will read more.
    I actually have a few friends that really like this product. With the amount of ingredients thrown in it, I wonder how it couldn't be a decent recovery product....? But, I agree, don't knock it, til you try it, right?!
  5. CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.2%
    Achievements Posting Pro

AHaha... that's the "Patent-Pending Jet Pulverizing, Hammer Milling, Lyophilization Cryogenic Technology" you're feeling. lol
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by NoooooooooB View Post
    I tried a full bottle. Loved the blue raspberry taste, and the cold sensation was kind of cool... That being said, it is far too expensive for what I got out of it...

Similar Forum Threads

1. HGHUp and anabolic od or anabolic halo?
    By marksdiman123 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-26-2011, 01:30 PM
  2. Anabolic HALO
    By Doubravkody in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 12:22 PM
  3. anabolic halo
    By chuck 72 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-02-2009, 08:09 PM
  4. T3/Clen, Is Epi and Halo Anabolic Enough