sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
Stats

Weight: 145lbs
Height: 5'11"
BodyFat- Don't Care, Not Important
Training Goals: Gain 7-10 Pounds while maintaining Speed, Strength, Explosiveness, and Endurance for MMA

6 Wk Cycle @ 4 caps per day

Other Supplements

-ON Whey Protein
-CL White Flood (Pre)
-RPM (will take if needed)
-Fish Oil
-CoQ-10
-ALA
-Super Cissus Rx, Glucosamine Chondrition + MSM (Joint)
-Animal Pak

For the past few days I've been sick with a cold. I'll tell you nothing sucks more than being sick in 90 degree weather and I lost a pound or two.

Today I did

-Cardio (Treadmill Sprints) 2 minute sprints with 30 seconds rest, 5 times @ 13pmh

-Airdyne Bike 6 minutes

-Body Parts Worked

-Chest and Arms (Super Sets)

-Bench Press, Plyo Push Ups, Floor Press

-Clean & Press, Curls, Skull Crushers

-Core-

Crunches
Sit Ups
Leg Raises
Back Extensions

Workout was good today. I took my first dose with Breakfast (1 Cap) and after 1 hour started to feel a burst of energy.

Took 2 Caps pre workout with White Flood (1 Scoop)

had a lot of energy.

Duration of Workout was around 1 hour 10 minutes

Post Workout- 2 Scoops Whey Protein with Peanut Butter and Banana

Bottle of Amino Vital RTD (during workout)

One thing I have noticed (may or may not be due to MFX) but since I got back from the gym I've been sweating profusely. When I'm on the computer or even using the restroom. I'm pouring sweat.

Drinking a lot of water (1 gallon a day)

Tonight I have Muay Thai and Wrestling Classes. I will take my last serving of MFX with my Dinner tonigh

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Good luck. Do you have the original M-FX or the new Max strength?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Good luck bro. Subbed. You should post your weight lifted for each workout and your meal plan. I hope this supp works well for you!

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
hi..just started mass fx maximum today.
Gonna try to do a 6 weeker. I am doing 6 caps for the duration. sTARTing weight is 225..6'3
I diidnt notice much at the gym(its only day 1) except that i was sweating alot more. Gonna keep all posted on this one.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
hi..just started mass fx maximum today.
Gonna try to do a 6 weeker. I am doing 6 caps for the duration. sTARTing weight is 225..6'3
I diidnt notice much at the gym(its only day 1) except that i was sweating alot more. Gonna keep all posted on this one.
That's cool bro, but start your own thread about it. This is another person's log.

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
First of all let me clear up a few things. I don't have a real "meal plan"

Since I'm trying to put on Mass, I don't really have a set plan. I just eat as much as I can while keeping it as clean as possible.

My guidelines are as follows

-High Protein 1-1.5gm per pound of bodyweight
-4000 calories Minimum
-Fats are okay but not too much. In other words no more than 25-30gm per meal.
-Low Sugar
-No Alcohol.

-MFX Intake-

2 capsules Before Breakfast
2 Capsules before Dinner

For yesterday my workout was very messy. After being Ill, I just wanted to take it easy.

This was my workout from today

-Pre-Workout-
-1 Scoop White Flood
-3 Caps RPM

Back, Biceps, Core/Abs

I will let you guys know that my workouts may not seem very impressive but also know that I train MMA. So my lifts are not all isometric.

Back Super Set- 4 sets
-Pull Ups w/ 45lbs Plate Attachment- 12 reps
-20lbs Medicine Ball Slams- 8 reps
-Lat Pull-Down with Triangle Bar Attachment-8 reps @ 160lbs

1 minute between sets

Back & Arm Super Set- 3 sets
-Seated Row w/ Rope Attachment- 14 reps @ 115lbs
-Hammer Curls- 12 reps @ 25lbs
-Decline Pull Ups w/ 25lbs plate on chest- 10 reps

1 minute rest between sets

***Keep in mind that I don't take breaks in after performing each exercise I go directly to the next one with no breaks until the set is complete****

Explosive Super Set- 3 sets
-Sled Pulls using rope- 4 sets- 90/135/180/225
-Hammer Curls- 10 reps @ 25lbs
-Towel Pull-Ups- 12 reps
-Plate Pinch- 35lbs for 15 seconds

3 minute rest

Core/Abs

-100 Crunches
-50 Bicycle Crunches

Incline Sit-Ups with 25lbs Plate- 6 sets of 30 reps

Drive Home

Tire+ 15lbs Sledgehammer- 2/1 minutes sets (as many hits as possible)

Finish

1 Whey Protein Shake mixed w/ Milk, PB & Banana
1/2 gallon of water

Felt Great Today. Workout was great. Nothing else to add. Haven't felt anything out of the ordinary yet.

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
Tomorrow I'm not doing any Weight Training.

I do have No Gi Grappling and Muay Thai Classes in the afternoon which will be from the hours of 2:30pm-4:30pm

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
How many meals you eat per day, on average?

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
How many meals you eat per day, on average?
I try to get 6 small meals in per day but I usually get about 4.5

Usually I have very little time to make something and sit down and eat it.

That's why I just eat pretty much everything I see.

I also work at a Vitamin Shoppe. So I can get meal replacement shakes and other stuff to fulfill my protein and calorie intake

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I try to get 6 small meals in per day but I usually get about 4.5

Usually I have very little time to make something and sit down and eat it.

That's why I just eat pretty much everything I see.

I also work at a Vitamin Shoppe. So I can get meal replacement shakes and other stuff to fulfill my protein and calorie intake
Try making 4 meals at once and putting 3 of them in tupperware. It works wonders for my diet and keeps me from sitting in the kitchen all day.

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
Try making 4 meals at once and putting 3 of them in tupperware. It works wonders for my diet and keeps me from sitting in the kitchen all day.
Thats sounds like a good idea because my schedule is usually jam packed. Sometimes have to go to the gym, shower there, go to work and then go train MMA.

What kind of meals would you suggest that I can make to put in the tupperware that would be of the best nutritional value?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Thats sounds like a good idea because my schedule is usually jam packed. Sometimes have to go to the gym, shower there, go to work and then go train MMA.

What kind of meals would you suggest that I can make to put in the tupperware that would be of the best nutritional value?
Brown Rice and chicken breast or tuna. You can eat it cold and it's great for you. A good old fashioned sandwich on whole grain bread is pretty mobile too.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Don't forget the oats! Man I love oats an excellent low GI carb source for insulin spike-age. EZ too.

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
Don't forget the oats! Man I love oats an excellent low GI carb source for insulin spike-age. EZ too.
Thanks. I eat a lot of oatmeal and often mix it in my Post WO Shakes. Is that the same?

Or do you mean raw oats.

BTW.

Who was that moron that you quoted in your sig? God what an idiot

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I eat a lot of oatmeal and often mix it in my Post WO Shakes. Is that the same?

Or do you mean raw oats.

BTW.

Who was that moron that you quoted in your sig? God what an idiot
Yeah that's a good route to go. Raw oats are just that, uncooked without any sugar or salt added. Either way your still gettin the excellent low GI fibrous carbs but with the 'oatmeal' just usually has some added flavoring. Yeah that sig's some idiot, sad idiot.

I'm glad to see you have the OG Mass FX, that's what I have as part of an upcoming post cycle stack so I'm lookin forward to your results.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that's a good route to go. Raw oats are just that, uncooked without any sugar or salt added. Either way your still gettin the excellent low GI fibrous carbs but with the 'oatmeal' just usually has some added flavoring. Yeah that sig's some idiot, sad idiot.

I'm glad to see you have the OG Mass FX, that's what I have as part of an upcoming post cycle stack so I'm lookin forward to your results.
I'd say go for the raw oats (cooked or uncooked) except for right post workout, since most flavored/instant oatmeal has a bunch of sugars in it. Just get the quaker oats in the big cardboard tube thing.

Yea dude, that guy that ran the entire CEL lineup of designers as a straight stack is probably dead right now or wishes he was.

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
Today I woke up with a tooth ache. I think I may have a cavity so I'll have to go to the doctor next week. Therefore, I've been miserable today. I took a few Advil this morning and just a few minutes ago.

Anyway today I did my usual dosage

2 caps morning
2 caps evening

For breakfast I had-

-Whey Protein Shake with Milk, Oatmeal, Banana & Power PB mixed
-6oz container of Yogurt
-Orange Juice

Pre Workout 1 Scoop White FLood
4 caps RPM

Super Set- Chest- 4 sets

-Flat Dumbbell Press- 60lbs x 8 reps
-Medicine Ball Toss- 20lbs x 12 reps
-Decline Dumbbell Press- 45lbs -55lbs @ 12 reps

Super Set #2- Chest & Triceps- 4 sets

-Barbell Floor Press 95/115/135/ & 185 (Assisted Negatives) 8 reps
-Decline Spider Man Push Ups- 16 reps
-Medicine Ball Plyo Push Ups- 12 reps
-Dips- 14 reps

Super Set #3 Chest & Triceps- 3 sets

-Bench Press 115/135/155- 8-12 reps
-Barbell Skull Crushers 45/65/85- 12 reps
-Barbell Flat Bench Toss (instead of a traditional bench-press I use low weight and I actually toss the bartowards the ceiling and catch it on the way down) 45/65/85- 16 reps

Incline Sit Ups- 2x250

Finish

Felt good today other than the toothache.

No mass gains yet. Strength is going up a little. The only noticeable thing that it up for sure is my Libido.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Lookin good so far bro. Nice log for your 1st AM log BTW. I hate toothaches, they're the only type of physcial pain that really bothers me.

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
A few quick questions.

I am currently taking the Original Mass FX Formula.

When my cycle is over being PCT is not needed, will I experience any side effects? There doesn't appear to be an Estrogen Inhibitor so will I get any bloating, puffy nipples etc. Because I do have a spar bottle of 6-0X0?

Secondly. I got my paycheck today and out of impulse went to another Vitamin Shoppe Chain Store (not the one I work at) and spotted a bottle of Mass FX Max Strength. There was one left and out of impulse, I bought it.

It appears to have new ingredients so my question is, how does it compare to the original

Lastly.

Once my cycle is done how long would you recommend waiting B4 I start another cylce of Maximum Strength?

Thanks

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
A few quick questions.

When my cycle is over being PCT is not needed, will I experience any side effects? There doesn't appear to be an Estrogen Inhibitor so will I get any bloating, puffy nipples etc. Because I do have a spar bottle of 6-0X0?
It isn't methylated, so there is no real serious worries here. I wouldn't be stressing gyno if I were you, but it's better safe than sorry. Post Cycle Support is a great product if you are worried. I imagine 6OXO or LG's Formadrol or Gaspari's Novadex XT would probably do the trick for any anabolic you can buy at the vitamin shoppe. You arn't gonna need a serm, although Post Cycle Support has Trans Reversterol in it and that is a natty serm or something of that nature.

Secondly. I got my paycheck today and out of impulse went to another Vitamin Shoppe Chain Store (not the one I work at) and spotted a bottle of Mass FX Max Strength. There was one left and out of impulse, I bought it.

It appears to have new ingredients so my question is, how does it compare to the original
Look it up on the net, you can find both ingredient lists. I looked it up and it seems the new one has an "anti estrogen" of white button mushroom extract, some forslean, and Sea Buckthorn. I also believe the 11 divianil is new to the product.

Lastly.

Once my cycle is done how long would you recommend waiting B4 I start another cylce of Maximum Strength?

Thanks
When you are using a substance that changes your hormones Time On should at be less than or at most equal to Time Off.

So if you cycle 8 weeks, you should take AT LEAST 8 weeks off.

There are some stronger supps IE designer steroids, that you should take more time off than you stay on IMHO.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Yeah these are somewhat subjective as the answers will vary from one person to another. There's an AX rep Tim, s/n Timdull who always has outstanding information/advice on AX products. May wanna check with him.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Yeah these are somewhat subjective as the answers will vary from one person to another. There's an AX rep Tim, s/n Timdull who always has outstanding information/advice on AX products. May wanna check with him.
:goodpost: