the shes gone lean x basic custplus log

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
my girl left me fat and broke. no lie i was getting there when i met her. I was 225 around 30% now i am 244 at 40% as of five minutes ago. i will be loggin lean xtreme and basic cuts + ephedrine and baby asprin. I will cut out all supplement as of today with the exception of betagen. I may add in things if i think they are needed. I will be testing for appetite suppression energy focus ,and how i feel by the end of the 30 day test. I will report my findings any questions feel free, words of encoragement would be nice, if you wanna flame try flaming someone who cares. my diet will be as low carb as possible. I work 60 to 70 hours a week so its hard to always eat right. I will try to stick around 1500 to 1800 and try doing 30 min cardio a day plus 3 full body workouts a week ,and when i say i was getting there i started out at 290lbs and i dont even what to know my bf % then.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
taking my first dose in 20 min i will take 4 basics a day and 3 lean xs a day i have to work till ten it is stock night so its a good day 2 start

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
my girl left me fat and broke. no lie i was getting there when i met her i was 225 around 30% now i am 244 at 40%. fna any way those figures were as of five minutes ago i will be loggin lean xtreme and basic cuts + ephedrine and baby asprin i will cut out all supplement as of today with the exception of betagen i may add in things if i think they are needed after a week or so i will be testing for appetite suppression energy focus and how i feel by the end of the 30 day test i will report my findings any questions feel free words of encoragement would be nice if you wanna flame try flaming someone who cares thank you by the way diet will be as low carb as possible i work 60 to 70 hours a week so its hard to always eat right i will try to stick around 1500 to 1800 and try doing 30 min cardio a day plus 3 full body workouts a day and when i say i was getting there i started out at 290lbs and i dont even what to know my bf % then
I'm not trying to 'flame', but are you for real? 1,500 cals and 30 mins cardio + 3 full body workouts per day? If you were 200 lbs, you could burn about 2000 cals per day by doing a workout routine of changing the channel on the tv and stroking your bird.

1 proper full body workout will burn about 600+ cals. You're working too many hours, under too much stress, and in a bad mental place to be attempting anything near what you're attempting.

I'm not bashing you, I feel for you and what you're going to need to do to get back what you lost in time, however, you need to give yourself a break and do some researching on how to properly setup a healthy lifestyle. Research the basics and setup a staple supplement stack, but you're a long way from being in a position to ask questions on supps.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
im proud of u for trying to lose weight, but DAMN....use sentences that sh!t is hard to read,lol

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not trying to 'flame', but are you for real? 1,500 cals and 30 mins cardio + 3 full body workouts per day? If you were 200 lbs, you could burn about 2000 cals per day by doing a workout routine of changing the channel on the tv and stroking your bird.

1 proper full body workout will burn about 600+ cals. You're working too many hours, under too much stress, and in a bad mental place to be attempting anything near what you're attempting.

I'm not bashing you, I feel for you and what you're going to need to do to get back what you lost in time, however, you need to give yourself a break and do some researching on how to properly setup a healthy lifestyle. Research the basics and setup a staple supplement stack, but you're a long way from being in a position to ask questions on supps.
He's right. At your weight at least take in 2500-3000 calories or more(and thats still low)

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
We aren't flaming you at all, but you are working out too much. 3 total body workouts a day is impossible to keep up. I'd keel over after a few days. If total body is your thing, then keep it to 3 times a week, and as spaced out as possible. 1 on, 2 off. Hit cardio 6 times a week if you want, but don't push yourself past what your body can handle. Diet is going to be the biggest factor in success. If you ask anyone knowledgeable around here, they will tell you that your diet is your biggest ally and worst enemy, depending on your diet. If you really want this, you will start cooking for yourself and learning to eat food cold if you have to. It sounds like it sucks, but trust me I've been overweight before, and that sucks way worse. Junk food starts to make you feel ill though once you cut it out, and your body will get used to real food. Real food makes you feel GOOD.

Just keep a positive mental attitude 100% of the time, even if you feel like ****, keep your head on straight and remember that you are doing this for the most important thing in your life... YOUR LIFE.

We're all here with ya bro, this messageboard helps a lot (at least for me) to keep my head in the game and to not back down/give up on my goals. I wish you the best my friend, if you ever need some encouragement or advice, I'll be keeping an eye on your log. :thumbsup:

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
day 1

ok felt great at work other than being a little testy i got smart with my boss a couple of times but its ok. it was stock night so i stayed active pretty much all night. I wasnt very hungry but i still manged to eat when i thought it was needed. sorry about the confusion and also my poor speeling and punctuation. thanks for the concern about my caloric intake i will run it for a few days and then check my bodyfat percentage if it starts rising i will try and adjust.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
day 1

ok felt great at work other than being a little testy i got smart with my boss a couple of times but its ok. it was stock night so i stayed active pretty much all night. I wasnt very hungry but i still manged to eat when i thought it was needed. sorry about the confusion and also my poor speeling and punctuation. thanks for the concern about my caloric intake i will run it for a few days and then check my bodyfat percentage if it starts rising i will try and adjust.
Cool beans! Now we're talkin'

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wish you all the luck, man. But hey, what the hell is up with the extended run-on sentence? Structure is key to life, bodybuilding, and writing. ;)
my girl left me fat and broke. no lie i was getting there when i met her. I was 225 around 30% now i am 244 at 40% as of five minutes ago. i will be loggin lean xtreme and basic cuts + ephedrine and baby asprin. I will cut out all supplement as of today with the exception of betagen. I may add in things if i think they are needed. I will be testing for appetite suppression energy focus ,and how i feel by the end of the 30 day test. I will report my findings any questions feel free, words of encoragement would be nice, if you wanna flame try flaming someone who cares. my diet will be as low carb as possible. I work 60 to 70 hours a week so its hard to always eat right. I will try to stick around 1500 to 1800 and try doing 30 min cardio a day plus 3 full body workouts a week ,and when i say i was getting there i started out at 290lbs and i dont even what to know my bf % then.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
a quick question to the guy that said i need to prepare everything. things like lean quisine and soups and stuff is that all really that bad. what about bags of chicken that can be microwaved is there something i am missing on products like these.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
i was in a hurry had to get to work. english was never my best subject.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
a quick question to the guy that said i need to prepare everything. things like lean quisine and soups and stuff is that all really that bad. what about bags of chicken that can be microwaved is there something i am missing on products like these.
At this point, just don't worry to much about sodium, etc. Just look for calories and macronutrient breakdowns (protein/carbs/fat). Later on, we'll worry about sodium content and all the other little things. Take it slow.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
thanks man its hard to have all your meals planned when you wake up and realize that you have to be at work in an hour and work is 45 mins away. i am working one job in two locations some times in the same day, and then another is 12 hour shifts for three days. i am trying my best to keep busy to keep her off my mind and repair the damage that she did to my wallet ,and she dosent make it any easier by trying to keep in touch with me you know just in case she cant find anyone else. work and the gym is keeping me sane.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
thanks man its hard to have all your meals planned when you wake up and realize that you have to be at work in an hour and work is 45 mins away. i am working one job in two locations some times in the same day, and then another is 12 hour shifts for three days. i am trying my best to keep busy to keep her off my mind and repair the damage that she did to my wallet ,and she dosent make it any easier by trying to keep in touch with me you know just in case she cant find anyone else. work and the gym is keeping me sane.
Step#1: Forget the woman, there are more fish in the sea and you'll make more money in the future. She doesn't sound like a keeper anyway if she left you broke.

Step#2: Cook once or twice a day, just cook 3 meals at a time. If you are going to bake a chicken breast, why not bake four? It will take about the same time to cook, and now you can make all sorts of hot or cold dishes and bring them with you in tupperware. All you need is either a microwave or to just eat it cold. If it's cooked it doesn't matter, and if you are gonna be serious about this get used to eating. Start simple, you will figure out more and more stuff to make. You will save a hell of a lot of money in the long run too. Things like scrambled eggs take all of 2 and a half minutes to cook. It really isn't the chore that it seems like at first. Cooking is really the key to your success. Check out the recepies section of the forum.

LeeN

LeeN

Awards
Not to be a arse, but:

Prior
Proper
planning
promotes
peak
performance

I try to remember this little mantra when I get mad about not having things planned properly.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oatmeal with a few scoops of protein powder mixed in is a great start to the day. Use foam bowls it takes a minute to heat , then mix in the powder and add water for consistency and you are done. Throw the bowl away and no mess for you to clean up when you get home. Cook for a few days in one night and put it all in microwave tupperware and pack as many as you need the night before work. If you are really pressed for time get a footlong subway sub on wheat/ or honey oat and take it with you.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on moving things forward. I'm guessing that with the work hours, your cortisol levels and stress are sky high. I did those hours for a while, but I was 20 at the time. Anything you can do about the hours? Like a remote work trial, like in 4 hour workweek?

This is a great board. Listen to the above advice from the guys, theres some real gold in them.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
day 2

still feeling pretty good no sides to really mention. got a pretty good workout with my brother. instead of doing full body we did chest. got in 40 mins of cardio. energy level is up i took 3 basic cuts to test my limits. my caffeine tollerance is way up there so i felt fine. nothing out of the ordinary i will give it 2 more days before i get back on the scale and i will post my results. thanks for the feedback everyone who has commented.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established

I agree 100%...

The last thing you need are supplements and snake oil right now. You need to learn to control your weight through proper dieting and proper training routines. Not trying to sound like a jerk but if you were a fatty before you met her then a crash diet cycle isn't going to help. Sure you'll lose weight but whats to stop it from coming back?

You need a lifestyle change first.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
i dont see how this is a crash diet. I am trying to keep my caloric intake between 1500 to 1800 if that ends up burning muscle then i will adjust. this is a lifestyle change that should have been made along time ago. when i was dating her she would always find some way to sabatoge my efforts. it was all part of her controling personality. i am not looking at the supplements as crutches if i dont put in the work then i am not going to see results no matter what i take

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
i dont see how this is a crash diet. I am trying to keep my caloric intake between 1500 to 1800 if that ends up burning muscle then i will adjust. this is a lifestyle change that should have been made along time ago. when i was dating her she would always find some way to sabatoge my efforts. it was all part of her controling personality. i am not looking at the supplements as crutches if i dont put in the work then i am not going to see results no matter what i take
At your weight that is a crash diet. I know girls who eat more than that. You need to figure your "maintenance calories" and then drop 200 or so to start off with, you shouldn't just pick some absurdly low number. Not eating makes people lethargic, and to drop that low takes A LOT of willpower. I think you will be more successful by eating right than not eating enough.

BTW, if you are going to do this, stick with a program. You can do single bodyparts, upper/lower, or even total body; but stick with one or the others. You won't be able to see your real progress if you keep flipping things around, and if you pre-exhaust a musclegroup like chest, a total body workout can get really interesting later in the week, if not dangerous. (ever lost it in the middle of a clean? you'll understand what I am talking about when you do.)

Keep it up though bro, you'll see those results. :D

BTW. there is such a thing as too much caffeine, and it can have adverse effects on thermogenics in too high of doses. I am extreemly caffeine tolerant (probably from all the NO Xplode I used to take) and I can't even feel the caffeine in my Recreate, regardless it doesn't mean it isn't working. Trust your supps at the recommended dosages unless you have really done your research.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
taking three basic cuts would equal 300 mg of caffeine. i have taken supplements that contained 300mg of caffeine before and that was the recomended dosage.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
i am listening to what all of you have said. i will start counting calories ,and make sure i am taking in 1800 calories a day until the end of this week , and i will check the results if my bf% goes crazy i will add 200 calories and go another week.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
i am listening to what all of you have said. i will start counting calories ,and make sure i am taking in 1800 calories a day until the end of this week , and i will check the results if my bf% goes crazy i will add 200 calories and go another week.
Seriously... calculate maintenance calories and reduce by 200 cal increments.

Also, you need a breakdown of where these calories are coming from i.e. protein%/carb%/fat%

Cals do not = cals.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
taking three basic cuts would equal 300 mg of caffeine. i have taken supplements that contained 300mg of caffeine before and that was the recomended dosage.
Yea Hydroxycut Hardcore has 300 mg a serving too. 600mg a day is MAAAAAXED out for your daily allowance. If you take in that much you better ONLY be drinking water, no coffee, no tea, no other caffeine. It usually just sends me running for the bathroom and then crashing from the jolt of energy a few hours later. I have never been so lethargic as 4 hours after Hydroxycut hardcore. I guarantee it was the caffeine that did it to me.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
ok i will not take more than 5 a day ,and yes i drink mostly water with the stray diet drink every now and then. thank you for your concern.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
day 3

got on the scale today ,and was very disappointed you guys can say i told you so if you like. i am down three pounds but my body fat has gone way up. now the previous weigh in was done after a work out and after a meal so the results were probably slightly askew. i believe my actual bodyfat % was 43 when i started now it says 50% so oh well i am going to adjust my diet i think i am going to try to get in around 2200 calories and i will see how that goes

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
day 3

got on the scale today ,and was very disappointed you guys can say i told you so if you like. i am down three pounds but my body fat has gone way up. now the previous weigh in was done after a work out and after a meal so the results were probably slightly askew. i believe my actual bodyfat % was 43 when i started now it says 50% so oh well i am going to adjust my diet i think i am going to try to get in around 2200 calories and i will see how that goes
Don't weigh yourself every day. Your body is going to fluctuate. I personally am on a cut at the moment, and the first 3 days of my cut I gained 3 pounds... I went from 188-191. Two weeks later I am at 183. See what I mean? Focus on your workouts and your goals for 3 months from now. Step on the scale once a week, and other than that forget that it is there. Nobody makes overnight results. Hell, if I eat a big meal with steak I can gain 2-3 pounds and my abs don't look the same. But that changes with each meal/each workout. It doesn't mean that they are results though, and they definately arn't what you should be concentrating on. Just focus on eating clean and hitting the weights and cardio with 100% effort. I guarentee that you will see results in a matter of weeks. You're doing great bro, keep it up!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro, I don't know your exact stats or age, but for a guy between 25-35, between 5'8"-6'2" at your weight doing moderate exercise, I calculated your caloric intake for you and you need around 3000 calories maintenance. Try getting 2600-2800 in. Seriously, don't malnourish yourself, you won't be doing yourself any favors.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
yeah man the scale calls to me its worse than food cravings

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
its great your ready for a change, and it sounds like you have a hectic life. make sure you drink LOTS of water. i perfer cold water, your body uses cals to heat it(faster metabolism), and it tasts good. i would say 2 gallons a day. water will also keep you feeling full and reduce cravings.
also look up a list of whole foods, and ONLY eat those. i have always beleived training is only fairly important(it is important) but diet is what is to blame for physique.

try to keep carbs higher in the morning and right before training then taper down as the day goes.
motivation and consistancy is the key, i never had any luck with any fat burners, my cutting stack usually is whey, fish oil, multi which fits next to my large cosco trips once a week. you need to eat your fat away not starve it! good luck let me know if i can help you in any way

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the comments everyone. on the water thing. my 4days in the shop i have to drink water constantly it will be upper 90degrees for the next 3 months so drinking water is no problem as for it being cold it is as cold as our water cooler can get it (not that cold). I counted calories today ,and realized that my macros are off. I am pulling in to many carbs. I will definatly adjust. ended the day with just under 2200.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
as far as the supps are concerned. I am feeling really good. nice sense of well being. decent energy i am really enjoying this. so i have decided that i am going to run basic cuts until it runs out then i am going to switch to adrenalean and continue the lean xtreme for another month. as for the ephedrine & asprin i will run out in roughly 14days and i dont plan on running any more after they run out. maybe much later but not anytime soon.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
as far as the supps are concerned. I am feeling really good. nice sense of well being. decent energy i am really enjoying this. so i have decided that i am going to run basic cuts until it runs out then i am going to switch to adrenalean and continue the lean xtreme for another month. as for the ephedrine & asprin i will run out in roughly 14days and i dont plan on running any more after they run out. maybe much later but not anytime soon.
Wow man, how amped are you trying to get? That's a hell of an energy/fat loss stack. You're running Basic Cuts, Lean Xtreme, ephedrine and asprin? Have you ever ran a stack like that before? You don't crash pretty hard from that stack?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Wow man, how amped are you trying to get? That's a hell of an energy/fat loss stack. You're running Basic Cuts, Lean Xtreme, ephedrine and asprin? Have you ever ran a stack like that before? You don't crash pretty hard from that stack?
I guess you said that in your first post. I am stupid sometimes. Nonetheless that stack is pretty intense. If it's working for you, then keep it up. People would think I was on meth if I took that stack. (I have WAAAY to much energy as it is).

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
I am well versed on the eca stack. thanks for your conscern. if anyone has any good fullbody workout feel free to pm me

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
day 6

left my pill box at work ,but i still had my lean x took 1 ,and a few ergo amp before my workout. thanks g money for that full body workout. I used day 1 it was awsome i almost puked lol. i had an awsome workout. preesh i will rep you later when i figure out how.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
day 6

left my pill box at work ,but i still had my lean x took 1 ,and a few ergo amp before my workout. thanks g money for that full body workout. I used day 1 it was awsome i almost puked lol. i had an awsome workout. preesh i will rep you later when i figure out how.
No worries, I am glad it worked out for you. :D

Click the middle icon under your avatar, Right below the "AMspace" logo. There one on the right is a red triangle, the one in the middle is the rep button... I think it is a balance beam style scale.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
day 7

got on the scale to day. I am 239 at 44% bodyfat .I am pretty happy with this.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
day 8

pulled a 14 hour shift i am beat. I ate ok ,but i didnt take in more than about 1800 calories. even with eca today was dificult i worked two locations so my 14 hour shift took 16 hours to complete.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
day 9

just had a great workout. I love showing up my brother haha. well i got a chance to make overtime so i am about to pull a 12 no rest for the weary i guess. still enjoying the basic cuts plus e and a and the lean x.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
day 9

just had a great workout. I love showing up my brother haha. well i got a chance to make overtime so i am about to pull a 12 no rest for the weary i guess. still enjoying the basic cuts plus e and a and the lean x.
Tell us about your workouts bro! We want to hear what you have been up to. I mean, if you are following the full body routine I showed you, I know what you're up to, but everyone else doesn't.

Glad things are going good for you though! Keep it up, we're all still with ya man!:woohoo:

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
ill try man i have been following the routine you sent me just modified it for some extra reps. its been fun my brother is weak as a kitten because he hasnt been eating anything. he has alot more weight to lose than me and he just went extreme calorie cut i told him he needed to change and we are working on it. but i have a question has anyone here had good results with anabolic burst cycle dieting. I modified it and used it a couple of years ago ,and lost 60 lbs in three months. the basic principal if i remember correctly was maintanece + 800 calories for two weeks then maintanece - 800 calories for two weeks on and on like that its supposed to be really effective at lowering body fat while keeping you within 6lbs of a certain weight. see i dont want to be any smaller than 225 ,but i want it to be a solid 225 ,and i am wondering if that is the way to go or the conventional bulk cut platform were i would try to reach around 200 then bulk up to 225.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
well, I don't know about that diet, but your plans for being 225 and lean are far in the future.

At 239 lbs and 43% bodyfat, you have about 135 lean pounds on you.

You will still have a considerable amount of fat on you at 225lbs.

I imagine that as you burn off fat you will also be slowly building muscle as well, so you arn't going to ever drop to 150 or anything like that, but it's going to be SOME time before you are 225 and swoll.

I would shoot for lowering my bodyfat into an acceptible range (preferably under 20%) and then making decisions about trying to build a ton of muscle. 225 and lean is BIG my friend. I am not a small dude and I am only at 185 and 9%bf. That means of my 185 lbs, 168 of it is Lean Body Mass. That means that although you are bigger than me physically, I would be bigger than you if you were to cut down to my BF% right now.

This all doesn't matter about size, but what I want you to concentrate on is getting your bodyfat down to 20%. It is gonna take some time and effort, but YOU CAN DO IT! Concentrate on your health first, then we'll get swoll.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
how much cardio are you doing? I really would suggest 5 days a week if you arn't. Mix HIIT with 45 minute sessions.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
good job so far! as the water thing i talked about earlier. the best way to do it. get a gallon jug(actually 2), fill it up the night before, throw it in the fridge/freezer. you have to drink them both to make sure you get enough water (esp on training days, days its hot, cardio, ect) i personally drink more then this in the summer, but i just beleive i need a lot of water.

for now your making progress, stay motivated. when you get training in check and your cravings for unhealthy foods go away (you should be eating clean) and they do go away! try carb cycling, and other diet adjustments.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
day 10

today was my cheat day. i didnt go over board just went out to eat with a friend for lunch. then i hit the gym and did situps/back extention superset 3 sets of 10/15 then machine crunches/ back machine 3 sets of 20/20 then hit some leg lifts 3 sets of 10 then did some wrist curls 4 sets of 10 and some shrugs 3 sets of 10 dont ask me why i added the last two anyway hit the treadmill for 35 mins. i did deadlifts yesterday and i think i ran into some overtraining with my back. i have felt like shat all day just mentaly and physically drained. i am definalty going back to eating clean tommorow.