Answers

AllGenetix Gets Zapped By CORE

About Me
    Height: 6'3"
    Weight: 185lb

May 30

[youtube]13TxyoF_VHo[/youtube]

Purpose
    This log will test the pre-workout formula for energy, focus, and strength. The compounds of this product are individually dosed in proper amounts to ensure that the exact dosage for maximal results. The combination of energy, focus, and mental sharpness will be assessed throughout every workout.

Goals
    History: I have been training seriously for about 2-3 years. Only supplements that I have used on a regular basis are Multi, Fish Oil, Whey, Creatine, Xtend, CORE ABC, and sometimes caffeine/yohimbe preWO.
    Current Goals: I lift hard, I condition hard, I don't rest as much as I need to. Hopefully this supplement allows me to fully engage my intensity into each and every workout with no burnout. My ultimate goal is to be around 200lbs with the same BF%. Increased work capacity through GPP and HIIT while maintaining strength is another goal of mine along with hypertrophy. Yes, I try to do it all!

Training
    My training consists of either full body days, upper/lower splits, or spontaneous lifting. I try to listen to my body as much as I can. Currently I am doing an upper/lower split (1 on, 1 off) with GPP and HIIT on non-lifting days. I might get one or two days completely off during this whole log, but don't expect it. Check my old log for my previous lifting and and conditioning routines.

Diet
    I use a BodyBugg, which accurately tracks caloric expenditure to 93%+ accuracy. I will use this during my log to aid in my bulk/recomposition. I will try to have a 300-500kcal surplus at the end of each day. Daily diet is clean; oats, sweet potatoes, fruit, eggs, chicken, cottage cheese, peannut butter, olive oil, etc, etc, etc.....

Supplementation
    Along with Zap I will keep my current supplement routine to keep all of the variables consistent. This will include whey protein, EGCG, 2-3g EPA/DHA, and a standard multi. I also take a intra-workout drink of either Xtend or CORE ABC and ZMA/Melatonin at night for sick dreams and a good rest. I'm not much of a stim junkie so hopefully this product doesn't keep me bouncing off the walls all night. From the looks of it, it wont, its a balanced blend of energy as well as focus.

About Zap

Highlights:
    • Awesome mental focus, clarity, and increased memory
    • Significant strength and performance increases
    • Enhanced sense of well being
    • Improved metabolism and fat loss
    • Increased libido and aggression

CORE ZAP is a unique combination of highly effective and proven ingredients in significant quantities that will give you workouts like you have never experienced before! Each serving of CORE ZAP contains:
    • 250 mg of Epimedium (50% Icariin)
    • 40 mg of Geranium (1,3-Dimethylpentylamine)
    • 500 mg of Sulbutiamine
    • 1000 mg of L-Tyrosine
    • 200 mg of Caffeine

Physiological Properties and Effects:

Epimedium (icariin 50%): Has been found in clinical studies to improve the condition of reproductive organs and increase the circulating levels of testosterone. By increasing levels of dopamine, epinephrine, norepinephrine, and serotonin it causes an energy-promoting effect, and by reducing cortisol levels also produces an anti-stress effect. The icariin found in epimedium can restore low levels of both testosterone and thyroid hormone for improved libido. Studies using epimedium have demonstrated reduced bone breakdown, increased muscle mass, and a loss of body fat. When taken pre-workout, icariin?s energy promoting effects excel and an increase in aggression can be noticed

Geranium (1,3 Dimethylpentylamine): Produces a chemical effect similar to adrenaline. It strongly stimulates the central nervous system, leading to increased energy, mental clarity, and enhanced physical performance. This has been found to be especially desirable for athletes requiring extreme focus and muscular exertion. In lower dosages (around 20-25 mg) it causes a pleasant and smooth stimulating effect. At 40 mg, and in combination with 200 mg of caffeine, the result is extreme energy, euphoria, and intense focus. There are also secondary fat-loss effects due to an increase in the chemical messenger that triggers fat release (cAMP), as well the thermogenic properties of this combination.

Sulbutiamine: Stimulates the nervous systems responsible for physical activity, wakefulness, and attention. It is a nootropic agent?a cognitive enhancer with demonstrated clinical effects in improving memory. Sometimes prescribed for patients suffering from lethargy, fatigue, and physical weakness from convalescence, it is a potent stimulant for athletes seeking improved mental and physical performance. A fat soluble derivative of vitamin B-1 (thiamine), sulbutiamine has been shown to promote wakefulness, long term memory, improved response to stress, and positive mood. Typically, the mood uplift subsides easily and promotes restful sleep with vivid dreaming. Taken pre-workout, sulbutiamine creates an intense focus and seems to promote a better mind muscle connection.

L-Tyrosine: An essential amino acid, acts as a precursor to the adrenal hormones norepinephrine, epinephrine, and dopamine. It supports positive mood and also contributes to adrenal, thyroid, and pituitary function by converting to the thyroid hormone thyroxine (T4)?which powerfully stimulates fat loss. Several studies have found tyrosine to effectively mitigate stress, cold, fatigue, prolonged work, and sleep deprivation, by reducing stress hormone levels. Both animal and human clinical trials have demonstrated improvements in cognitive and physical performance. Tyrosine also helps to potentiate the effects of caffeine.

Caffeine: A well-known stimulant for boosting energy and improving mood. In excessive quantities it produces a jittery, nervous feeling. But at 200 mg, it effectively interacts with the other ingredients in this formula to stimulate mental alertness and create a feeling of well-being, while providing added energy for more intense workouts.

Expect results from the company that knows Performance Is Everything"!

2. Elite Member
    Answers

Good luck! I am running this as well
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  3. New Member
    Answers

Subbed. Like your training methods and you do good logs. You do any sledgehammer training at all by the way?
    •   

4. New Member
    Answers

I've done some sledgehammer in the past but not recently....looking forward to logging this product. Will post up training and thoughts when i recieve it ASAP.
  5. Core Nutritionals Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Good stuff man. Looking forward to following along.
  6. New Member
    Answers

Wednesday, June 4

Lower Body - Front Squats

Front Squat:
    115lb x 12
    135lb x 8
    1555lb x 5

5 Sets of 170lb x 5
    -90 Seconds Rest-
    PR + 5lb

1355lb x 10 x 10
    -60 Seconds Rest-

Fck ya! Killed the 170 like it was nothing today. Legs felt really strong after taking yesterday off. The only thing that was a bugger on these was the fact that cleaning the weight up to the front squat position is getting harder. I think I will start doing these in the rack so I can preserve my energy. Nice and deep on these....so stoked!

RDL on Box:
    3 Sets of 225lb x 8
    PR + 20lb

[youtube]zmsqiqRuIxI[/youtube]

I love doing these on the box and I smashed another PR. Nice and deep, getting a good stretch in the hamstrings! Grip started to dwindle at the end so I might strap up to try and go heavier on these and regular DL's.

Bulgaria Split Squat:
    3 Sets of 50lb x 8
    2 Sets of Jump Split Squats BW x 12

[youtube]5qscs3myfQ4[/youtube]

I took 2 videos of the jump squats but the first one is being dumb and not loading. This is my last set and my legs have already taken a toll. Not as explosive as the first set but killer nonetheless. Will post up the first set when it loads.

[youtube]4aEYmLL_aPo[/youtube]

Snatch Grip Deadlifts:
    3 Sets of 205lb x 8
    PR + 2 Reps

[youtube]XhI4XI5Ri4U[/youtube]

--Superset With--

GHR
    3 Sets of BW x 8

Wanted to get some hamstring work in and this did the trick. Fried the pc a little bit but felt good nonetheless. Didn't go to failure as I focused more on a 3-4 second negative for each rep. TUT FTW!

Farmer Walks:
    100lb DB's x 50 Steps
    -30 Seconds Rest-
    -Repeat x 6-

Box Jumps:
    30 Inch Box
    3 Sets of 20
    -30 Seconds Rest-

Insane forearm pump!

Cooldown: 15 Minute Walk on Treadmill - 15.0 Incline 3.5 Speed

Well the day off yesterday really paid off! Set some great PR's and better yet, felt awesome in the gym. Strong, efficient and focused. The finisher complex of farmer walks and box jumps really did me in. The box jumps were touch and go on the ground and as fast as possible. Almost slipped on one but caught myself. Next time for front squats ill do them in the rack instead of cleaning the weight up to the shoulder, should produce an epic PR. Any comments on the vids are appreciated.
  7. New Member
    Answers

Initial Review

First off, I love the crazy color of the bottle and the pills - so retro. Too bad the package doesn't make the product, thats why I'm here to log it! Popped the maximum 4 pills about 30 minutes preWO as directed on the label. I usually warmup with 5-10 minutes jump rope and an olympic bar complex. Right off the bat I noticed how sharp my rope jumping was and how much faster I got into a flow. Got warm VERY quickly as the HR was quick to elevate. I have been off stims for a while so the caffeine hit me good. Once I got into the workout I had great energy, not jittery, but as my coach used to say "controlled intensity". It was like I was narrow-minded on my goals at hand and had great focus. I was surprised how the energy lasted throughout the workout, as it was a brutal one! I can tell I am going to have to really hold myself back on volume while on this product because I always feel like if I have the energy to keep going, I will. Overall, the first impression was that it got the HR going much faster than usual and it supplied a great deal of mental stimulation and focus. No crash even hours after the workout, still feeling good. Obviously the PR's speak for themselves, thats a plus in itself. Hopefully this product continues to deliver what it did today as I was pleasently surprised to feel this on the first dose.

Highlights:
    • Awesome mental focus, clarity, and increased memory - 9/10
    • Significant strength and performance increases - 9/10
    • Enhanced sense of well being - 8/10
    • Improved metabolism and fat loss - ?
    • Increased libido and aggression -NA
  8. New Member
    Answers

Friday, June 6

Upper Body - Push Hypertrophy

Bench Press:
    45lb DB's x 12
    55lb DB's x 10

135lb x 12, 12, 10, 8
    - 45 Seconds Rest -

Really focused on higher rep range with these with emphasis on controlled eccentric and explosive concentric with maximal contraction at the peak. The rest times really dominated me, but that was the goal.

Incline DB PRess:
    50lb x 12, 12, 10, 8
    - 45 Seconds Rest -

Suprisingly the chest was a bit fatigued after the bench press and focusing on the form and mind muscle connection really took more out of my pushing than expected. Lowered the weight and ego and just pounded them out.

Dips:
    BW x 15, 12, 12, 12

-Superset With-

Cable Crossover:
    20lb x 12, 12, 12, 10

These were surprisingly easy after doing weighted ones for so long. Got a great pump in the triceps and chest throughout the whole range of motion. These high rep and low rest were killer as the pump was excruciating! 45 seconds rest between this superset as well.

Single Arm BB Punch Press:
    90lb x 12, 12, 12 (Alternating Arms/No Rest)
    115lb x 8/4/2 Rest-Pause

These were killer on the shoulders in the higher rep range as my body really isnt used to it. Wish I would have brought my camera to show you guys these but I will do it next time. Super explosive and taxing.

Side Laterals:
    3 Sets of 20lb x 10

-Superset With-

Tricep Rope Pressdown:
    3 Sets of 60lb x 12

Good superset, great pump, and 30 seconds rest between supersets. Got the blood flowing and taxed the shoulders/tri's pretty good.

Farmer Walks:
    • 100 Rope Turns
    • 10 Clap Pushups
    • Repeat x 5
    • 100 Rope Turns
    • 1 Minute Weighted Isometric Plank
    • +25lb on Swiss Ball x 1 Minute
    • Repeat x 3

Cooldown: 5 Minutes Jump Rope

Today was just upper body push day and I have been focusing on such low reps during my upper/lower split that I wanted to do some higher rep/lower rest training to keep the body guessing. Had a great pump and blood flow throughout the entire session and got all this in in under an hour which was surprising. It felt like i never stopped moving but I was very productive. Had to lower the ego on some exercises so I could get the most out of the form and tempo. Sweet complex at the end had me sweating which was nice.
  9. New Member
    Answers

Saturday, June 7

Upper Body - Pull

Hang Clean:
    95lb x 10
    115lb x 6
    135lb x 5

5 Sets of 155lb x 5
    -45 Seconds Rest-

Love the hang clean and I really could focus more on the pull today as I didn't have to finish it with a jerk at the end like on upper days. Everything was smooth and explosive, nowhere near maximal load, focused more on speed.

T-Bar Row:
    3 Plates x 10, 10, 10, 8
    -Drop-
    2 Plates x 8
    -45 Seconds Rest-

Great form and ROM on these. Had a crazy back pump working and really focused on the squeeze at the top.

CG Pulldown:
    130lb x 12, 12, 10
    -Drop-
    100lb x 8
    -45 Seconds Rest-

These felt good too, again I tried to accenuate the squeeze at the bottom and a good stretch in the lats at the top.

Wide Grip Pullups:
    Red Banded x 8, 6, 6, 4
    -45 Seconds Rest-

Back was officially wrecked after these. I was going to do the 5 minutes of pullups but decided against it. Wanted to work on the v-taper and hit the lat width as the other exercises had more thickness emphasis.

DB Shrugs:
    3 Sets of 90lb x 12

-Superset With-

BB Curl:
    3 Sets of 70lb x 8

Traps were fried after these and hang cleans. Good squeeze at the top left them burning. Sick vascularity and pump during the curls especially after holding the heavy db's for shrugs. Kind of scary actually with veins popping out everywhere.

Finisher Complex's:
    • 100 Rope Turns
    • 50lb DB Snatch x 8/Arm
    • Repeat x 4

Another solid day moving the weights around. Started strong and kept a good pump all the way through. The higher rep and short rest times had me sweating pretty good and I definetly accomplished what I wanted to do today. Nothing new to report on effects. The only thing I noticed especially today is the increase sweating and thermic effect. Hopefully the weekend will bring some libido testing!
  10. New Member
    Answers

Sunday, June 8

HIIT

Bike Sprints:
    • 20 Second Sprint @ 300W Wattage > 150RPM
    • 40 Second Recovery Cycle @ 100W > 80RPM
    • Repeat x 20

Cooldown: 10 Minutes Random Hill on Bike

Same bike, same spot, same setup, same rediculous intensity. Sweating my ass off and only having one goal - to pedal as hard and as fast as I could no matter how much it burned. Hell of a day, legs feel great. Killing lower body tomorrow! Again, noticed an increased sweating as per usual and body heat was elevated past what I am used to feeling.
  11. Elite Member
    Answers

Nice log so far...those are some good videos too
    PES Representative
  12. New Member
    Answers

Monday, June 9

Lower Body - Deadlift

Deadlift:
    135lb x 12
    185lb x 8
    225lb x 6

10 Sets of 260lb x 3
    -45 Seconds Rest
    PR + 5lb

205lbx 12 x 12
    -60 Seconds Rest-
    PR + 2 Reps

I friggin love the 10 x 3 setup. Pulling that heavy of a weight with such little rest time is very taxing but I can say that it is one of my favorite protocols. Went up very easy as it was a PR since last time but I can do more! 205lb x 12 was easier than expected as well - another PR! Me gusta...

Front Squat:
    3 Sets of 135lb x 10

These were very smooth. I have gotten 12 reps before but not with the volume of deadlifts pre squatting. Smooth and deep, nothing special.

Lunges:
    3 Sets of 50lb x 16 Sets

Ouch. Just ouch. These were a burner. 8 long steps and 8 short steps to hit the glute, quads, and hammies differently.

Overhead Squats:
    95lb x 12
    105lb x 10
    135lb x 6

[youtube]BbTC4Z5_OMk[/youtube]

--Superset With--

Hamstring Curl:
    3 Sets of 80lb x 8

Wanted to try these out after a long break from them. Legs were already kind of shot so I started light and worked on form. 135lb x 6 felt solid form wise but my shoulders were the limiting factor on these, they definetly fatigued before the legs. I forgot how much these worked the core too!

Box Jumps:
    30 Inch Box
    4 Sets of 15
    -30 Seconds Rest-

Wanted to really smash the legs as it will be my last lower session in a while due to my upcoming vacation. Loved the 10 x 3 deads and the PR's were nice. It was nice to get some overhead squat work in and the box jumps at the end were just a nice finisher to give me that lactic burn that I love!The PR's speak for themselves, really felt strong today. Nothing else new to report, I will take tomorrow off ZAP as it calls for 2 days break each week.
  13. New Member
    Answers

Wednesday, June 9

Horizontal Upper

DB Press:
    50lb x 10
    60lb x 6
    70lb x 3

6 Sets of 75lb x 6

--Superset With--

T-Bar Row:
    90lb x 10
    115lb x 6
    125lb x 3

6 Sets of 155lb x 6
    PR (+10lbs)

Boom! I have to say, even though the weight didn't increase on DB Bench, they felt much lighter today and I really focused on the contraction at the top of every rep. PR on T-Bar's as they continue to move up. I'm gonna go for 80s next time for 5 x 5.

Neutral Grip Incline DB Press:
    4 Sets of 55lb x 8

--Superset With--

DB Row:
    4 Sets of 85lb x 8

Everything felt strong here. Good form and good mind muscle connection. A bit fatigued already from the 6 sets of chest/back superset to start so this was nice to match my PR.

CGBP:
    4 Sets of 135lb x 8
    PR + 2 Reps

--Superset With--

TRX BW Rows:
    4 Sets of BW x 10

Pounded out 2 more reps on the CGBP, felt awesome and really had a good pump going for these. I like the TRX row as it will help correlate to more pull ups hopefully.

DB Seated MP:
    3 Sets of 45 x 12
    PR!

--Superset With--

BB Curls:
    3 Sets of 60lb x 12

Wanted to finish off with some shoulders and curls for the gurls. My shoulders felt pretty strong as they hadn't been taxed much as opposed to vertical upper day so I decided to see how many I could pound out with the 45's. Surprisingly got 12 up which is by far a PR. I am gonna start doing a shoulder exercise like BB MP first on vertical push day to see how strong my shoulders are fresh. Curls were sick.

55lb DB Snatch x 8/Arm PR + 5lb
    50 Rope Turns
    15 Pushups
    50 Rope Turns
    Repeat x 4

Boom! Another PR. Felt reallllll smooth.

Overall a smashing session. Got some good mind muscle connection to match some PR's. Had great energy throughout the workout, no crash, no tiredness, only focused intensity. That is the one thing I have really noticed is the non crazy stimulant energy that some products give, this is more sustained and controlled focused intensity. I like it! New body progress video of my bulk. Up 5lbs in about 8 weeks, seems all lean gains to me so very pleased.

[youtube]-kdOjD7rchU[/youtube]
  14. New Member
    Answers

Awesome gains especially considering how lean you are and the kind of training you do.

Good work on the overhead squats by the way. I really suck at them - horrible, horrible excercise
  15. New Member
    Answers

Monday, June 16

Upper Body

DB Incline Press:
    50lb x 12
    60lb x 8

5 Sets of 70lb x 5
    -60 Seconds Rest-
    -Drop-
    50lb x 12

--Superset--

T-Bar Row:
    95lb x 12
    115lb x 8[/color]
    5 Sets of 145lb x 5
    PR + 10lb
    -60 Seconds Rest-
    -Drop-
    115lb x 12

Wanted to hit up the incline as opposed to flat and surprisingly had a strong push on the 70s. Stoked about the PR on T-Bar rows but to tell you the truth I would have been shocked/disappointed if I didn't get it. Felt super strong coming back after a nice layoff.

Single-Arm DB Press On Swiss Ball:
    3 Sets of 55lb x 12
    PR + 2 Reps

--Superset With--

Single-Arm DB Row:
    3 Sets of 80lb x 12

These were great. I reached for my camera to appease Greg and video it, but much to my dismay I forgot to take it out of my bag. Oh well these were explosive as well and the 2 extra reps were nice.

Dips:
    3 Sets of BW x 12

--Superset With--

TRX BW Row:
    3 Sets of BW x 12

Nice and easy BW exercises but really focused on form, technique, depth, contraction, mind/muscle connection and a strong concentric. Great Pump.

Clean & Press:
    2 Sets of 95lb x 12
    115lb x 8
    135lb x 6
    145lb x 5 x 5 x 4
    PR + 10lb

Totally dominated the PC and shoulders here. Cleans were easy but I wanted to test my potential on the press and the 145 went up nice and smooth. Very surprised and please with these but they were quite taxing.

Depth Pushups:
    3 Sets of BW x 12

--Superset With--

BB Curl:
    3 Sets of 60lb x 12

Explosive on the pushups which fatigued quickly with little left in the chest and a sickly pump on the BB Curls.

Cooldown: 5 Minute Jump Rope

Felt really sluggish my first day back after a little break but the ZAP got me going real quick. Nice energy boost and a mental mindset that I have come to love with it! I really neeed to have a plan when I go into the gym or I seem to be able to go on forever and not stop! Loving this product so far and has exceeded my expectations of a pre-workout product!
  16. New Member
    Answers

Tuesday, June 17

HIIT

Bike Sprints:
    • 20 Second Sprint @ 300W Wattage > 150RPM
    • 40 Second Recovery Cycle @ 100W > 80RPM
    • Repeat x 20

Cooldown: 10 Minutes Random Hill on Bike

Despite having to wake up early to train my 5:30am client, I was geared and ready to go after the session. Almost "eager" to get at it today. Popped 4 ZAP halfway through the training session to give it some time to kick in and by the time I got on the bike I was geared and ready to go. Really helped today as the early morning usually gets me a bit sluggish. Sprints felt great and could have gone forever! Time to kill the lower body tomorrow.
  17. New Member
    Answers

Wednesday, June 18

Front Squat:
    115lb x 12
    135lb x 8
    155lb x 5

5 Sets of 170lb x 5 (1 Set of 180lb x 4 + FAIL)
    -90 Seconds Rest-
    135lb x 10 x 10
    -60 Seconds Rest-

Damn, I should have started with 175lb and taken the 5lb PR increase but I tried to bump it to 180 and only got 4. Lowered the weight and pounded out the 5 sets of 170 nice and strong. I think my grip is creating an inefficient line of drive through the legs so I will try cross grip next time.

Snatch Grip Deadlifts on Box:
    10 Sets of 205lb x 3
    -45 Seconds Rest-

These felt awesome. Shot the hips out a little early but they were brutal on the box!

RDL on Box:
    4 Sets of 225lb x 8

Got nice and deep on these. Got all 8 easy and will bump it up next time!

Bulgaria Split Squat:
    2 Sets of 50lb x 8
    2 Sets of Jump Split Squats BW x 12
    -60 Seconds Rest-

Standard, legs were pretty shot by now so focused on depth and drive.

Finisher Complex:
    • 100lb DB's x 50 Steps
    • 12 Box Jumps @ 30in
    • Rest 30 Seconds
    • Repeat x 4

Damn, really wanted the 180 on front squats but didn't want to sacrifice form and depth. Everything felt strong and smooth and I definetly had a good rush going today. I seem to notice the ZAP kicking in right after my warmup. I get real antsy to lift and then just stay in the zone!
  18. New Member
    Answers

Friday, June 20

DB Press:
    45lb DB's x 12
    55lb DB's x 10

65lb x 12, 10, 8, 6
    - 45 Seconds Rest -

Really excited to get the first 12 repped out. Felt really strong on these despite not training high reps a lot. 45 seconds doesn't allow for total recovery so I expected a slight decline in the reps each set. Didn't go to failure. Just got a good pump throughout.

Decline Bench:
    135lb x 12, 10, 8
    - 45 Seconds Rest -

First time doing decline's in a while. Felt really good. Again, focused on form and contraction while not pushing failure.

Incline DB PRess:
    45lb x 15, 12, 10
    - 45 Seconds Rest -

Finished off the chest with some high rep incline presses. Really pushed the lactic zone here as there was an excruciating burn on the last few.

Dips:
    BW x 15, 12, 10

These were surprisingly easy after doing weighted ones for so long. Got a great pump in the triceps and chest throughout the whole range of motion. These high rep and low rest were killer as the pump was excruciating! 45 seconds rest between these as well.

Single Arm BB Punch Press:
    90lb x 15, 12, 12 (Alternating Arms/No Rest)

The high reps were taking their toll on me here but got a nice PR on the first set with 15 instead of 12 like last time.

Side Laterals:
    3 Sets of 15lb x 12

-Superset With-

Tricep Rope Pressdown:
    3 Sets of 60lb x 12

Good superset, great pump, and 30 seconds rest between supersets. Got the blood flowing and taxed the shoulders/tri's pretty good.

Finisher Complex:
    • 100 Rope Turns
    • 10 Clap Pushups
    • 100 Rope Turns
    • Repeat x 3

Woke up late today and was a little groggy still in the morning so I really benefited from the ZAP today. The push hypertrophy relies on short rest times and high volume which required a lot of concentration and intensity. Noticed a strong thermic effect today with the short rest times and vascularity was through the roof. No jittery energy but smooth consistent feel throughout the workout. The libido was tested the past few days and I couldn't have asked for much better. Increased blood flow FTW!
  19. New Member
    Answers

Saturday, June 21

Upper Body - Pull

Hang Clean:
    95lb x 10
    115lb x 6
    135lb x 5

5 Sets of 155lb x 5
    -45 Seconds Rest-

Love the hang clean and I really could focus more on the pull today as I didn't have to finish it with a jerk at the end like on upper days. Everything was smooth and explosive, nowhere near maximal load, focused more on speed.

T-Bar Row:
    2 Plates + 25lb x 12, 10, 10, 8
    -Drop-
    2 Plates x 8
    -45 Seconds Rest-

Great form and ROM on these. Had a crazy back pump working and really focused on the squeeze at the top.

CG Pulldown:
    120lb x 12, 12, 10
    -Drop-
    100lb x 8
    -45 Seconds Rest-

These felt good too, again I tried to accenuate the squeeze at the bottom and a good stretch in the lats at the top.

Wide Grip Pullups:
    Green Banded x 8, 6, 4, 4
    -45 Seconds Rest-

WOW! Back was officially wrecked before and after these. I did a lot of back thickness work with the t-bars and cg pulldown so I decided to hit the lat width a little more and these were sub par, but understandable due to previous back volume.

DB Shrugs:
    3 Sets of 90lb x 12

-Superset With-

DB Incline Curl:
    3 Sets of 20lb x 12

High rep traps and curls gave me a crazy pump and some serious lactic burn. Minimal rest between the superset and really squeezed out each rep.

Finisher Complex's:
    • 100 Rope Turns
    • 15 TRX BW Rows
    • Repeat x 4

Standard pull day. I like doing the hang cleans without the jerk as I can concentrate solely on the pull. Felt great and really was a good start to the workout. The high reps dominated my ass again, but in a masochistic good way. hahah. Sweating my ass off again and I was in the zone. Some people came up to me and tried talking to me and I just went off on them and told them I was trying to lift. Kind of being a **** to them but I was seriously in the zone, eyes on the clock, ready to rock and roll for the next set. Cannot say enough about how much I enjoy this product so far. Clean, smooth controlled energy.
  20. New Member
    Answers

Sunday, June 22

GPP/Conditioning

Sport Specific Conditioning:
    • 15 Minutes Ladder Drills (One foot, double foot, zig zag, lateral shuffle, etc...)
    • 120M Shuttle w/ ground start (pop up drills)
    • 18 Second Sprint / 40 Second Recovery
    • Repeat x 12
    • Pro-Agility (5-10-15)
    • 5 Second Sprint / 30 Second Recovery
    • Repeat x 6
    • Shuttle Pyramid (40, 80, 120, 160, 120, 80, 40)
    • 1:1 Work to Rest Ratio

Cooldown: 10 Minutes Bike

Again, ZAP comes in FTW! Mixed things up today and really had a hell of a workout. This program was like the agility/conditioning that I used to do when I played sports in college, and man I forgot how hard it was. ZAP really kicked in and I was in the zone from the beginning of the ladders. Had full focus and intensity throughout. Tremendous thermic effect today as my body heat was crazy!
  21. New Member
    Answers

Monday, June 23

Lower - Deadlift

Deadlift:
    135lb x 10
    185lb x 6
    225lb x 5
    245lb x 3

5 Sets of 265lb x 5 PR
    -90 Seconds Rest-

275lb x 4 PR
    295lb x 3 PR
    315lb x 2 PR
    -Drop-
    225lb x 10 PR

Hell Yeah!!! For some reason I went crazy on deadlifts today. Felt amazing so I pushed the limit. I know it was a lot of volume but I was in the zone. Matched my 5 x 5 PR and it felt really easy so I decided to pyramid up. Rep PR'd 275 and then 295. I said screw it, strapped on 3 plates and got a solid 2! Never pulled 3 plates before until today and I got 2. So happy about this. Body was fried after the 225lb x 10 drop set so i lowered the rest of my lower body workload.

Front Squat:
    4 Sets of 135lb x 8
    -60 Seconds Rest-

Nowhere near failure here, just focused on getting ATG and driving up the weight. Legs were already tired from deads but still felt strong on these.

Walking Lunges:
    3 Sets of 40lb DB's x 20 Steps
    -60 Seconds Rest-

Lowered the weight and increased reps by 4 steps. Really got a good leg drive on these as first 10 steps were nice and long and the last 10 were short and quad focused.

Finisher Complex's:
    • 100lb DB Farmer Walks x 30 Seconds
    • 30in Box Jumps x 20 PR + 5 Jumps
    • Swiss Ball Leg Curls x 15
    • Repeat x 4

Nice complex to finish off the legs. Really tapped into the lactic zone with the box jumps. Felt powerful and smooth on every jump and I was very explosive off the ground. I was going to do more lower body lifts but I knew I had reached the point of diminishing returns and I already had a great day so I finished with this.

Cooldown: 15 Minute Walk on Treadmill/Backwards

Could not have asked for a better day. Did more deadlifts than anticipated, but it was for the better as I kept shattering my PR's. Really felt good today and surprisingly proud of myself for keeping volume down despite a ****load of energy.Loving ZAP so far but it really tests my willpower not to overdo things because once you get into the zone, you want to keep going and going. PR's speak for themselves and am really pleased with those
  22. New Member
    Answers

Wednesday, June 25

Upper Body Power

DB Bench:
    50lb x 10
    60lb x 6
    70lb x 3

5 Sets of 80lb x 5
    -90 Seconds Rest-
    PR + 5lb
    -Drop-
    50lb x 12

[youtube]UkUstfZlC1E[/youtube]

-Superset With-

T-Bar Row:
    5 Sets of 155lb x 5
    -90 Seconds Rest-
    -Drop-
    115lb x 12

Hell yes! I knew going to bed last night I was gonna kill the 80s for all 5. Right away, the warmups felt light and I was determined to get it. Video is of last set and I feel form was spot on, could have gone a tad lower on the last rep but still felt strong. Very excited for this!

Incline DB Neutral Press:
    3 Sets of 65lb x 5
    PR + 10lb

[youtube]uGWHUGmvr_0[/youtube]

-Superset With-

DB Row:
    3 Sets of 90lb x 5
    PR + 5lb

Went for a 3 x 5 on these as it was power day and the 65s went up surprisingly easy after my flat DB press PR. Felt a great mind muscle connection on these. DB rows were also surprisingly easy, will bump those up to 95 next time.

CGBP:
    2 Sets of 145lb x 5
    3 Sets of 135lb x 5

-Superset With-

Chin Ups:
    5 Sets of BW x 5

Nice little superset here, got the first 145lb x 5 pretty easy and then i was sacrificing form for weight so I lowered the weight and squeezed out the final 3 sets. Chin ups were brutal as the back was fried, used sloooooow negatives to really get the TUT.

Standing Military Press:
    5 Sets of 115lb x 5

-Superset With-

DB Curls:
    5 Sets of 40lb x 5

Finished off with a strong combo of shoulders/biceps. Again used the 5 x 5 setup. These felt fine after the previous volume but will bump these up to earlier in the workout to really push my limit.

Power day resulted in an increase in sets but a drop in reps as well. Really focused on power with form and not just throwing ego weights around. Felt solid all the way through, especially with some sick PRs. Most supersets were 1 minute to 90 seconds rest so I actually got in and out of there in just around an hour. No weight gain last week so i dropped the finisher complex and will bump up cals.
  23. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

subscribed. log looks great man!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  24. Elite Member
    Answers

Continuing on a great log man! Your form is great and it seems you don't get sucked into losing form just to push a ton of weight...keep up the good work
    PES Representative
  25. New Member
    Answers

Thursday, June 26

GPP/Conditioning

• 15 Minutes Ladder Drills (Single Leg,One foot, double foot, zig zag, lateral shuffle, etc...)
    • 120M Shuttle w/ ground start (4 x 30M)
    • Repeat x 16
    • 240M Shuttle w/ ground start (8 x 30M)
    • 40 Second Sprint / 1 Minute Recovery
    • Repeat x 4
    • 10 Minutes Quick Feet Box Drills

Well, so far, I could not be happier with this product. No matter if its a heavy lower body day, a higher rep upper body day, or conditioning, ZAP pulls through and gives me a controlled intensity like no other. Its not jittery energy, more of a focus, determination, and concentration. Unfortunately, the two negatives I have with it are one, i have to limit myself in the gym or I will overdo it very easy with the amount of energy it gives me, and two, it is hard to find 2 days off a week that I don't want to take it as the directions prescribe. Other than that I am love ZAP!
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

Nice form on those overhead squats. Olympic style lifting is very rewarding IMO.
  27. New Member
    Answers

Friday, June 27

Front Squat:
    115lb x 12
    135lb x 8
    155lb x 5

5 Sets of 170lb x 5
    -90 Seconds Rest-
    135lb x 10 x 10
    -60 Seconds Rest-

Seems as though my front squat just can't move up! I tried putting plates under my heels on the last 135lb x 10's and it felt a lot better so I will try that during my 5 x 5 and hopefully i can bust this plateau.

Snatch Grip Deadlifts on Box:
    3 Sets of 185lb x 8
    -90 Seconds Rest-

These felt awesome. Really hit the quads and hammies equally hard, especially the depth that standing on the box allows!

RDL on Box:
    4 Sets of 225lb x 6

Got nice and deep on these. Lower back was a bit fatigued by the end but understandable.

Bulgaria Front Split Squat:
    2 Sets of 45lb x 12
    2 Sets of 95lb x 6
    -60 Seconds Rest-

First time doing the front split squat so I did a few with just the bar and got nice and deep. Really like these but the 95lb x 6 were killer!

Weighted Box Jumps:
    3 Sets of 20lb DB's x 10
    -60 Seconds Rest-

Deep, explosive, and painful.

Farmer Walks:
    4 Sets of 100lb DB's x 30 Seconds
    -30 Seconds Rest-

Although there were no PR's today, I had a great session with the mind muscle connection and really focusing on form and maximal contraction. I would rather feel the muscles working and have spot on form than throw up ego numbers with half squats and bad posture.

Libido was tested last night and needless to say it was a strong performance. Another benefit of ZAP!
  28. New Member
    Answers

Sunday, June 29

DB Press:
    45lb DB's x 12
    55lb DB's x 10

60lb x 15, 12, 10, 10
    Rep PR!
    -45 Seconds Rest-

Really focused on higher rep range with these with emphasis on controlled eccentric and explosive concentric with maximal contraction at the peak. The rest times really dominated me, but that was the goal.

Incline DB PRess:
    50lb x 12, 12, 10, 8
    - 45 Seconds Rest -

Suprisingly the chest was a bit fatigued after the bench press and focusing on the form and mind muscle connection really took more out of my pushing than expected. Lowered the weight and ego and just pounded them out.

Dips:
    BW x 15, 12, 12, 12

-Superset With-

Cable Crossover:
    20lb x 12, 12, 12, 10

These were surprisingly easy after doing weighted ones for so long. Got a great pump in the triceps and chest throughout the whole range of motion. These high rep and low rest were killer as the pump was excruciating! 45 seconds rest between this superset as well.

Seated DB Military Press:
    45lb x 8
    40lb x 10, 8, 6
    -45 Seconds Rest-

Shoulders were a bit fatigued from inclines and dips so I started too heavy and only got 8. Focused on depth and explosiveness on these with the lighter weight and short rest.

Side/Front Raises:
    3 Sets of 15lb x 20

-Superset With-

Tricep Rope Pressdown:
    3 Sets of 60lb x 12

Good superset, great pump, and 30 seconds rest between supersets. Got the blood flowing and taxed the shoulders/tri's pretty good. 20 reps were split 10/10 on front and side raises, really killed the delts.

El Finisher:
    • 100 Rope Turns
    • Depth Plyo Push Ups x 12, 10, 8, 8
    • Repeat x 4
    • 100 Rope Turns
    • Repeat x 3

Today was just upper body push day and I have been focusing on such low reps during my upper/lower split that I wanted to do some higher rep/lower rest training to keep the body guessing. Had a great pump and blood flow throughout the entire session and got all this in in under an hour which was surprising. It felt like i never stopped moving but I was very productive. Had to lower the ego on some exercises so I could get the most out of the form and tempo. Sweet complex at the end had me sweating which was nice.Hit a nice PR on the first few sets of DB press and the 60s felt really light for the set of 15. Great pump today, insane vascularity and stamina through the roof!
  29. New Member
    Answers

Monday, June 30

Upper Body - Pull

Hang Clean:
    95lb x 10
    115lb x 6
    135lb x 5

5 Sets of 155lb x 5
    -45 Seconds Rest-

T-Bar Row:
    2 Plates + 25lb x 12, 12, 12, 10
    -Drop-
    2 Plates x 8
    -45 Seconds Rest-

Great form and ROM on these. Had a crazy back pump working and really focused on the squeeze at the top. Dropped the weight a tad to get a full 12 reps with short rest. Love the squeeze at the top of these, felt the back just getting demolished with every rep.

CG Pulldown:
    130lb x 12, 12, 10
    -Drop-
    100lb x 8
    -45 Seconds Rest-

Wide Grip Pulldown:
    105lb x 12, 12, 12
    -45 Seconds Rest-

Back was officially wrecked before these so I really focused on a slow negative and squeeze at the bottom. Really could feel the lats expand all the way through the movement. Sick pump with these.

Upright Row:
    3 Sets of 70lb x 12

-Superset With-

DB Incline Curl:
    3 Sets of 25lb x 8

Traps were fried after these and hang cleans. Good squeeze at the top left them burning. Sick vascularity and pump during the curls especially after holding the heavy db's for shrugs. Kind of scary actually with veins popping out everywhere.

Finisher Complex's:
    • 100 Rope Turns
    • 12 TRX BW Rows
    • Isometric Chinup Hold x 30 Seconds
    • Repeat x 4

Man these hypertrophy days are totally different than the power days. The high rep and short rest are brutal in themselves and have you watching the clock at all times. The lactic acid was just building up in the back and I had a sick pump all throughout the workout. Loved it. Had great energy and stamina for this as my work capacity seems to be increasing daily!
  30. New Member
    Answers

Wednesday, July 2

Lower - Deadlift

Deadlift:
    135lb x 10
    185lb x 6
    225lb x 5
    245lb x 3

5 Sets of 270lb x 5 PR! + 5lbs
    -90 Seconds Rest-

3 Plates x 2

-Drop-
    225lb x 12!! PR + 2 Reps

PR on the 5 x 5 and PR on the 225lb drop after pulling 3 plates. F YEAH!

Front Squat:
    2 Sets of 135lb x 10 PR + 2 Reps
    2 Sets of 140lb x 10 PR + 5lbs!
    -60 Seconds Rest-

Nowhere near failure here surprisingly as the legs felt super powerful after the heavy deads. Placed a plate under the heels and worked on my grip - things are feeling much better on these.

Walking Lunges:
    3 Sets of 45lb DB's x 20 Steps
    -60 Seconds Rest-
    PR + 5lb/DB

Said F it and might as well try and hit another PR. Upped the DB weight 5lb and pounded these out. Knee to ground every rep and a nice burn!

Finisher Complex's:
    • 100lb DB Farmer Walks x 30 Seconds
    • 30in Box Jumps x 20
    • Swiss Ball Leg Curls x 15
    • Repeat x 4

Love this complex to finish off the legs. But wait, this wasn't the finisher!

Finisher x 2:
    Stair Sprint: 10 Flights ~ 30 Seconds
    Walk Back Down ~ 1 Minute
    Repeat x 8

Cooldown: 5 Mintue Walk on Treadmill (More like a controlled stumble)

Hell of a day. PR's all over the place. Enough said.
  31. New Member
    Answers

Thursday, July 3

GPP/Conditioning

• 15 Minutes Ladder Drills (Single Leg,One foot, double foot, zig zag, lateral shuffle, etc...)
    • 120M Shuttle w/ ground start (4 x 30M, 2 x 60M)
    • Repeat x 16
    • 240M Shuttle w/ BW Exercise Start (Mountain Climber, Wideout, Etc..)
    • 40 Second Sprint / 1 Minute Recovery
    • Repeat x 4
    • 10 Minutes Quick Feet Box Drills

Damn, today was a prescribed off day of ZAP and I really felt it, or didn't feel it. Energy was alright but faded fast. I wasn't too sore from the deadlift session yesterday so I thought I would be fine with this today but energy was shot halfway through the shuttle runs. I gotta start planning my off days of ZAP better so that they fall on active recovery or off days. Gotta cycle the stims to keep em effective though.
  32. New Member
    Answers

Friday, July 4

Upper Body Power

DB Press:
    50lb x 10
    60lb x 6
    70lb x 3

5 Sets of 80lb x 5
    1 Set of 85lb x 4 (Phail on 5)
    -Drop-
    50lb x 15

--Superset With--

T-Bar Row:
    90lb x 10
    115lb x 6
    125lb x 3

5 Sets of 155lb x 5
    PR

DB Bench felt even smoother than last time and I'm surprised I got 85 up 4 times. Might go 5 x 3 @ 85lb next session to overload the muscle and get it used to that heavy of a weight. T-Bars felt strong and had a good back pump working.

Neutral Grip Incline DB Press:
    4 Sets of 55lb x 8

--Superset With--

DB Row:
    4 Sets of 85lb x 8

Everything felt strong here. Good form and good mind muscle connection. A bit fatigued already from the 6 sets of chest/back superset to start so this was nice to match my PR.

CGBP:
    4 Sets of 135lb x 6

--Superset With--

Underhand Pulldown:
    4 Sets of 150lb x 6

These weren't max effort, just nice and powerful. Felt good on every rep and squeezed the muscle fibers at peak contraction.

Standing MP:
    5 Sets of 105lb x 5

--Superset With--

BB Curls:
    4 Sets of 70lb x 8

Wanted to finish off with some shoulders and curls for the gurls. My shoulders felt pretty strong as they already had been fatigued from the upper body work so far. Sickly pump on the BB curls, forearms kind of hurt.

[b]Finisher Complex:/[b]
    100 Rope Turns
    10 Renegade Rows @ 40lb
    Repeat x 3

A great upper body power session. Had the gym all to myself as it was closed but I work there so I gotsta keeeeys! Everything felt strong, smooth, and controlled. No ego lifts today, just letting the muscle work! Great consistent energy, which is what I have come to expect out of ZAP and more PRs to come. Almost done with the bottle so I will finalize up a review and put her up when I run out.
  33. New Member
    Answers

Looking forward to your final review and any comparisons to similar products ( especially interested in ZAP vs RPM if you have tried that ).

I want to pick up either this or RPM to go pre workout when my a$$ is dragging ( I use Nimbus Blast for work and some workouts presently )
  34. New Member
    Answers

Monday, July 7

Front Squat:
    115lb x 12
    135lb x 8
    155lb x 5

5 Sets of 175lb x 5
    -90 Seconds Rest-
    PR + 5lb

135lb x 10 x 10
    -60 Seconds Rest-

Fck ya! Killed the 170 like it was nothing today. Legs felt really strong after taking yesterday off. The only thing that was a bugger on these was the fact that cleaning the weight up to the front squat position is getting harder. I think I will start doing these in the rack so I can preserve my energy. Nice and deep on these....so stoked!

RDL on Box:
    3 Sets of 185lb x 12

--Superset With--

Snatch Grip Deadlift:
    4 Sets of 185lb x 6

Had a crazy idea to superset these two and man was it brutal. I did RDL's, rested 45 seconds, then did SGDL, rested 45 seconds and then repeated 3 times. Absolutely killer on the hams, quads, glutes. I think this is one of the harder supersets of all time. Hahaha

Feet Elevated Leg Press:
    2 Sets of 405lb x 12

--Superset With--

Walking Lunges:
    2 Sets of 25lb DB's x 30 Steps

After the last superset I thought my legs were fried, but after these bad boys, I knew the legs were shot! Lactic acid out the whazoo here with high rep leg press and 30 lunges.

Finisher Complex:
    110lb DB Farmer Walks x 50 Steps PR + 10lb
    20 Split Box Jumps Per Leg
    45lb Decline Situp x 20
    10 Burpee to Bench Jump
    Repeat x 3

Cooldown: 10 Minute Walk on Treadmill - 15.0 Incline 3.5 Speed

Pretty happy about the 5lb weight increase on front squats. They had been stalled for a while so I will take the 5lb increase over notihng. The 135lb x 10 were done about ATG as I could go which tore up the vastus medialis! Had some crazy supersets thrown in there, but they were very effective in hitting all sweeps of the leg. Hopefully my new bottle of ZAP comes in soon as I am running out and becoming more and more addicted to the focused intensity that I get from it preWO. Great product, great energy, no crash, couldn't ask for anything more.
  35. New Member
    Answers

Tuesday, July 7

GPP/Conditioning

• Burpee to 6 x 30M Shuttle Sprint
    • 25 Mountain Climbers to 4 x 60M Shuttle Sprint
    • 30 Second Sprint / 30 Second Recovery
      Repeat x 10

Cooldown: 10 Minutes Bike/Jumprope (Double unders were flowin'!)

Was up since 5am with clients, two 3 hour classes (nutritional biochemistry is interesting though), and then another client. Needless to say i was a bit tired, but then i got the news that I had been selected to become a CORE rep and my energy levels shot through the roof. So fired up that this session was intense. Popped my 4 caps of ZAP preWO and was fired up. I really start to notice the ZAP about midway through my warmup as the blood gets flowing. In between sprints i would just walk around the gym with this intense focused expression ready to dominate the next sprint...people thought i was on crack Final review to come in a few days!
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

Congratulations on becoming a rep, bro!
  37. New Member
    Answers

Wednesday, July 9

DB Bench Press:
    45lb DB's x 12
    55lb DB's x 10

65lb x 15, 12, 10, 10
    - 60 Seconds Rest -

Higher rep ranges are brutal with the lactic acid accumulation by the last few reps. Pleased with 65lb x 15 in the first but didn't expect to hit such high numbers on the last few sets.

Incline DB PRess:
    50lb x 12, 12, 10
    - 45 Seconds Rest -

Chest was nice and fatigued already from the 4 high rep range flat press so I stuck to a lighter weight and really squeezed the chest on every rep here. Felt good and I was sweating pretty nicely by the end of these with the short rest.

Dips:
    BW x 15, 12, 12, 12

-Superset With-

Incline DB Flies:
    25lb x 12, 12, 12, 10

Dips felt strong. Nice and deep on all of them. First time doing incline DB flies and the weight was stupid light but I wanted to focus again on form/contraction over power today.

Standing Military Press:
    4 Sets of 95lb x 8

--Superset With--

DB CGBP:
    3 Sets of 45lb x 8

Pretty much took what was left out of the shoulders with these. Crazy burn on the last few sets but managed to push them up. Wanted to get a higher rep range here but this was a nice in between range. DB CGBP was just sheer brutality. After dips and the pressing volume previously I had little left but it was nice to squeeze these out.

Side Laterals:
    3 Sets of 20lb x 10

Easy, but nice burn.

Finisher Complex:[*]100 Rope Turns[*]10 Clap Pushups[*]100 Rope Turns[*]1 Minute Weighted Isometric Plank[*]+25lb on Swiss Ball x 1 Minute[*]Repeat x 3

Another solid hypertrophy upper/push day here. Nothing spectacular, just got in there and did what needed to be done. The higher rep ranges really hit you with the lactic burn, but somehow I find that masochistically inviting. Final review of ZAP will be up by this weekend. I am officially out and will be cycling off stims til my next bottle arrives. Can't wait!
  38. New Member
    Answers

Friday, July 11

Upper Body Pull Hypertrophy

Hang Clean:
    115lb x 12
    135lb x 8
    155lb x 3

5 Sets of 160lb x 5
    -45 Seconds Rest-
    PR + 5lb

-Drop-

135lb x 10

Excited about this PR. Everything felt smooth and surprisingly easy. Had crazy thermogenic heat all over the body at the end of the warmup which got me off on a good start to the workout!

T-Bar Row:
    3 Plates x 12, 10, 10, 8
    PR + Reps!
    -Drop-
    2 Plates x 10
    -45 Seconds Rest-

Another sick PR. I was going for 10 on each set, but felt great in the first set and repped out 12. Got a nice squeeze in the back and really focused on controlling the weight. Short rest times caught up with me by the end, haha.

Banded Pull Ups:
    4 Sets of Green Band x 6
    -4 Second Negative/Rep-

These were killer. Someone was using the pulldown machine so I did these earlier in the workout than usual. Green band kept me from swinging and kept my line of pull in tact. The slow negative hurt after a while!

Wide Grip Pulldown:
    120lb x 12, 12, 12
    -Drop-
    100lb x 10

These were nice and smooth. Nothing special with the weight but I really wanted to hit the lats hard here and finish them off.

DB Shrugs:
    90lb DB's x 12, 12, 10
    PR + 5lb

--Superset With--

Hammer Curls:
    35lb DB's x 10, 8, 8

Surprised how much the traps had left in them after the heavy hang cleans. I think the forearms gave out before the traps but I still felt a good strong pull on all the reps. Hammer curls gave me a stupid pump which almost hurt at times!

Finisher Complex:
    100 Rope Turns Sprint Style
    55lb DB Snatch x 8/Arm
    100 Rope Turns
    30 Second Isometric Chin Hold
    Repeat x 4

Cooldown: 5 Minutes Random Jump Rope

Another great day at the gym. I knew it would be a good day as it was my last with ZAP and ZAP came through in the clutch. I had a good thermogenic feel/sweat going right through the warmup which was a brilliant start to my workout. Once I get a sweat going, there is no stopping me. The high reps and short rest was quite taxing and gave me a nice back/bi pump! Had all the energy in the world to keep going as you can see my finisher complex was a bit much but fun! Overall gained abotu 2lb of lean mass while on ZAP and am a true believer. Final review up tonight!

Epic fail on body update, memory card full halfway through so I had to delete some vids and start halfway through....but you get the idea.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AllGenetix Final Review Of CORE ZAP
    By AllGenetix in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-10-2008, 11:19 AM
  2. Core ZAP...and Sushi!!! (Win A Bottle of CORE ZAP Inside)
    By dbc5 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 07-18-2008, 01:06 AM
  3. bLacKjAcK Gets ZAPPED!
    By bLacKjAck. in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-12-2008, 09:29 PM
  4. TTewell gets ZAPPED into shape!!
    By TTewell in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-12-2008, 02:27 AM
  5. snagency's ZAPped! to the CORE log