Mass FX*Lean Exteme*AP*Powerfull*Drive*STACK LOG [/B]

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Finished last dose of Epistane Pulse. Starting PCT plus the above Stack. Starting with AP and Lean estreme 1st week to gage the results of each compound.

Excited to see the results.

By the way...how do I bold the heading of a new thread?????

Lucky

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Going to take 2 caps of Powerfull b4 bed tonight. Was reading it's benefits...all I can say is WOW, some pretty incredible claims, we shall see! Fat loss. libido, LBM gains, strength, sounds like a wannabe steroid.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Going to take 2 caps of Powerfull b4 bed tonight. Was reading it's benefits...all I can say is WOW, some pretty incredible claims, we shall see! Fat loss. libido, LBM gains, strength, sounds like a wannabe steroid.

I have to admit, readiing the claims of all these supps I am gonna take has me very skeptical. I have never responded very much on supps other than my multivitamin which gives me energy. I really doubt I will notice very much but I have read many good things on this board, I hope it's not all hype or I am gonna be very pissed off.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I have to admit, readiing the claims of all these supps I am gonna take has me very skeptical. I have never responded very much on supps other than my multivitamin which gives me energy. I really doubt I will notice very much but I have read many good things on this board, I hope it's not all hype or I am gonna be very pissed off.
i am very impressed with the new powerful, try taking 2 caps with a fatburner/stim 30 minutes before fasted cardio. the endorphin rush is very good.

joecski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i am very impressed with the new powerful, try taking 2 caps with a fatburner/stim 30 minutes before fasted cardio. the endorphin rush is very good.
I have to agree with this, I am dosing Powerfull 2 caps with 2 caps Recreate before morning fasted cardio and it iis a great feeling. I've been doing some high intensity work and feeling great! For the first time in a long time I look forward to cardio! I also take 2 Powerfull before bed - best dreams ever!

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Well I've been dosing PowerFULL for 3 days now. Sleep seems more solid but then again my sleep never been a problem...but there is definitely a change there.

Also been 3-4 days on Lean Xtreme added in Mass FX today.

All this after just finishing my 8 week pulse of Epistane!!!!
I can tell you one thing I MISS MY EPISTANE!!!!

Did chest today and there was very little PUMP compared to the Epistane. I know it's going to take a while for these supps to kick in but I seriously doubt they will compare to my Epistane cycle. I MISS MY EPISTANE!!!

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Been roughly my 4th day dosing PCT along with Mass FX, PowerFULL, Lean Xtreme, (waiting to measure results on these B4 I add anabolic pump & Drive.

Haven't noticed anything yet except very deeep sleep from PowerFULL & last night I noticed that I has more vivid dreams where I normally don't remember any dreams although it's only been 1 night so far. hoping to see more results since sleep was never an issue for me.

Lucky

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Been 5 days on Mass FX, LEan Extreme & PowerFULL.

So far only notice deeper sleep from PowerFull.

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR THIS STUFF TO KICK IN???

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
just added Drive to the stack...no noticeable effects so far...hoping Drive won't let me down.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
worked chest today. 2nd day on Drive along with Mass FX, Lean Xtreme & PowerFull. Had good workout, nice pump but not sure if the supps had anything to do with it or just a good workout.

Strength the same. Definitely miss my Epistane Pulse. That stuff had me setting new personal records in strength & endurance. Hoping these supps can be half as good.

Lucky

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Just finishing off this stack.
Sad to say after over $200 these products did very little for me. Very disappointed. In summary:

Drive=Nothing at all
Lean Xtreme=nothing noticeable...now I am reading could take as long as 8-12 weeks to see results.
PowerFULL=deeper sleep....if that's what your looking for but as far as leaning out, libido, strength...nothing!
Mass FX=nothing at all...I am being told it's because my hormones are not up to par during PCT.
6-oxo=Immediate increase in Libido after 3-4 days of dosing. Great stuff...the only one that delivers!...now I know why many say Ergo's products WORK but are expensive.
Anabolic Pump=so far nothing but crippling gas pains and massive dumps....many experience the same side effects...nothing esle so far, I am half thru the bottle and will report otherwise if something else changes, I fully intend to finish the bottle no matter how painfull it becomes to give it every chance to perform as advertized.

Sorry to say these products did nothing for me except 6-oxo. It worked 100% as advertized. As far as I'm concerned most of these products are mostly Hype. Especially Mass FX...I reread their packaging and can't believe my eyes. They tell you what every Male wants to hear....they make it sound so good that one would wonder what do we need steroids for with relults like these. Well Steroids work and I am not so sure what MassFX does or the others.

I'm sure I am going to get flamed for writing this but too bad!...this is the pupose of a log. I am in business & I have to under-promise and over-deliver or I do not get paid & I am very pissed that these products delivered very little mostly nothing.

As far as I am concerned....All the above except 6-oxo overpromised (hype) and massively under delivered.

I have spent countless hours researching on this site to come up with these products to be this disappointed and I am now very cautious about spending my hard earned money especially with products from these companies.

I am not naive and I am aware some have had results with these supps and I have no expanation other than I am a non responder (to all these products except 6-0x0...I doubt it!) or there is alot of hype, placebo effect and exaggerating on these forums by mostly young kids.

I welcome anyone to give me a genuine explanation.

I call a spade a spade....no bull....My 2 cents!

Lucky

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
those are some good supps. if you didn't notice anything from that stack, i suggest you use your money on healthy food.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
lincoln.prtg Nutrition / Health 11
akboom87 General Chat 19
p4pbeast Supplements 62
p4pbeast Supplements 0