My first Cycle

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
I want to do a cycle of sauce for bulking. I am now on a ph cycle of a phera phlex clone 2 wks in. Now I talked to a guy that is a bb and says I can start a cycle a.s.a.p after my ph cycle and skip my pct. Is that true?

He said to start off oral with Anavar, now I have researched and Injects are best on the body. Now I want to bulk ,but with dry gains on injects. What do you suggest? I want to keep as much gains as possible. I don't want to gain 20lbs to keep 7-10, I can gain 7-10 on a ph cycle and keep it.

Any suggestions guys?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I want to do a cycle of sauce for bulking. I am now on a ph cycle of a phera phlex clone 2 wks in. Now I talked to a guy that is a bb and says I can start a cycle a.s.a.p after my ph cycle and skip my pct. Is that true?

He said to start off oral with Anavar, now I have researched and Injects are best on the body. Now I want to bulk ,but with dry gains on injects. What do you suggest? I want to keep as much gains as possible. I don't want to gain 20lbs to keep 7-10, I can gain 7-10 on a ph cycle and keep it.

Any suggestions guys?
This is the week's best example of America's retarded populus. :toofunny:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I have made a stupid comment to 1 person on here before and now I know exactly how they felt. You are a f$cken Smuk, I would absolutely Love for you to insult me in person. So please keep your dumb ass imigrant comments about america to your self. If North america is full of stupid people it is because of all your onion smellin inbred family crossing over illegally.
Uh oh, that Pheraplex might be all you can handle ;)

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
Sorry man guess you just caught me at a bad time. lol how the f$ck are ya? We better be careful someone might take us seriously or get insulted.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
...And you can use Pheraplex to front-load an injectible cycle if you were so inclined to do so. I wouldn't run any type of phera substance for longer than 4 weeks though. You'd need to run it concurrently with the injectible so the injections have time to reach an effective blood plasma level.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I got confused with the quotes and missing posts but anyway, your bodybuilding friend is off a bit. You are taking a legit oral steroid DMT(MADOL). If anything just run it for 4-5 weeks or use it to jump start some Test E. Don't do a 4-5 cycle and skip PCT and move into another cycle esp something for 8-12 after a 4-5 weeks.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I got confused with the quotes and missing posts but anyway, your bodybuilding friend is off a bit. You are taking a legit oral steroid DMT(MADOL). If anything just run it for 4-5 weeks or use it to jump start some Test E. Don't do a 4-5 cycle and skip PCT and move into another cycle esp something for 8-12 after a 4-5 weeks.
You guys look like clones.

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established

So should I just finish off my Phera phlex do the pct and then how long should I wait to start injects?

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
So should I just finish off my Phera phlex do the pct and then how long should I wait to start injects?
If you have whatever injectables you want to run on you go ahead and start it and continue to the Phera for 4-5 weeks. If not just run the Phera for 4-5 weeks and PCT for 4 weeks. Wait a good 8-10 weeks before starting up again.

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
If you have whatever injectables you want to run on you go ahead and start it and continue to the Phera for 4-5 weeks. If not just run the Phera for 4-5 weeks and PCT for 4 weeks. Wait a good 8-10 weeks before starting up again.

I had a strong feeling the guy just didn't give a F$ck about what it could do by just bouncing from 1 to the other. It would make a 14 wk cycle. I will do the pct and wait for 2 months. So for me to get the best gains out of injects do you mind laying out a quick note on the dose. Thank for the help guys.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I had a strong feeling the guy just didn't give a F$ck about what it could do by just bouncing from 1 to the other. It would make a 14 cycle. I will do the pct and wait. So for me to get the best gains out of injects do you mind laying out a quick note on the dose. Thank for the help guys.
I don't know alot about injectables, but a good first cycle would be Test E at 500mg a week, take 250mg 2x a week. It takes a little to kick so most jump start it wth an oral. Dbol being pretty popular.

You could start a thread in the steroid section, the guys there would be more help than me in regards to injectables.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
500mg per week of Test E dosed 2x per week (250x2) is a good way to go. You can even go all injectible and pin some test prop every day or every other day at 50-75 mg for 3 weeks by which time, the enanthate will be rising in concentration.

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, I do believe in research ,but I also believe in the benefits of being able to ask people like you guys to point me in the right direction. I have had nothing ,but great help on here, so thanks , I will research the hell out of it and go from there. Now I know whick strds to reasearch. thanks again guys.

Here in Vancouver there is so many guys juiced up ,but they got gyno and the other guys tell me to jump from 1 to the other. I don't want to do roids for the fast gains, I can wait for gains , in that being said I do believe that I am nearing my genetic potential. That probably makes me sound stupid as I have gained 35lbs in one year. But i was a skinny f$ck and although it may not sound like it I am a real hard gainer. The upper body for me is not bad to build ,but I have chicken legs and that is what I need to build for a strong future. I would also like to compete by next year in the summer. 14 months from now. Sorry about the story. lol.

Thanks again guys.

Force of Green great sense of humor by way. F$ck you very much. LOL!!!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, I do believe in research ,but I also believe in the benefits of being able to ask people like you guys to point me in the right direction. I have had nothing ,but great help on here, so thanks , I will research the hell out of it and go from there. Now I know whick strds to reasearch. thanks again guys.

Here in Vancouver there is so many guys juiced up ,but they got gyno and the other guys tell me to jump from 1 to the other. I don't want to do roids for the fast gains, I can wait for gains , in that being said I do believe that I am nearing my genetic potential. That probably makes me sound stupid as I have gained 35lbs in one year. But i was a skinny f$ck and although it may not sound like it I am a real hard gainer. The upper body for me is not bad to build ,but I have chicken legs and that is what I need to build for a strong future. I would also like to compete by next year in the summer. 14 months from now. Sorry about the story. lol.

Thanks again guys.

Force of Green great sense of humor by way. F$ck you very much. LOL!!!
No problem holmes ;)