Extreme fun: Activate Xtreme and Lean Xtreme

The Batman

The Batman

Awards
Time for another log.

I have a 40 day supply of activate and 30 days of lean extreme. I have taken Activate Extreme before and had very good results with it but that was on a bulk, for short period I was on it while I was still cutting last year and it leaned me out so much in jsut one week I was amazed.
Goal of this log is to get rid of the fat while hopefully slightly increasing my all time maximal strength levels.
Unfortunately for a few reasons I have been spinning my wheels with the fat loss the past 1.5-2 months and haven't made alot of progress. The good thing however is I actually managed to pack on a little more muscle. I really need to get my bodyfat to 10% or below by July or I will be very unsatisfied with myself, which I already am.

Nutrition: I eat 5-6 small meals a day, more carb heavy in the morning and very little carbs at night.
Rough caloric intake is about 80g fat, 80g, carbs, 170g protein

Supplements:
ActX/Leanx
fish oil
whey
Extend/BCAA's
taurine

Training:
going back to good old 5x5 style 3 day full body split
Monday
Bench
Front Squat
Powerclean

Wednesday
Strict overhead press
deadlift
one set bodyweight dips to failure -1
one set bodyweight chinups to failure -1

Friday
Bench
Front Squat
Powerclean

In two weeks I will be adding a little more armwork into the routine, after the actx kicks in.
I hope to see good results as I have not trained a 3 day whole body split in quite awhile.
I do a little bit of abwork after each workout and sometimes some low intensity cardio after if I have time.

I also randomly add cardio sessions throughout the week.
1-2 HIIT type training session per week
1-5 low intensity cardio sessions per week
1-2 GPP session per week (leg sled, wheel barrow, farmers walk, car pushing, compost turning or tire flipping.)

Start date 5/26 End date sometime at the beginning of July.

The Batman

The Batman

Awards
DAY 1 5/26/08

backposting because I have been very busy this week.

Bench up to 185 x 5
Front squat up to 185 x 5
powerclean up to 105 x 5

30 minutes on the exercise bike

Felt weird to workout and basically get no pump at all
also felt weaker than I wouldve liked.

The Batman

The Batman

Awards
DAY 2 5/27/08

20 minutes low intensity jogging on a treadmill

The Batman

The Batman

Awards
DAY 3 5/28/08

SOHP up to 115 x 5
Dead up to 315 x 5
dips bw x 18
chins bw x 13

again didnt feel to strong but didn't push myself hard at all.

The Batman

The Batman

Awards
DAY 4 05/29/08

Tabata sprint intervals
4 minutes Jog
20 sec max sprint 10 sec walk for 4 minutes (8 times)
4 minute Jog

Haven't run outside or in this style for quite awhile and actually ended up performing better than I expected. I was still able to push some decent speed in the later sprints.

I alos have to add that my diet has been garbage this week. way too much binging on crap left around the house from memorial day. Hopefully I will get that sorted out by this weekend and be back to lockdown next monday.

The Batman

The Batman

Awards
DAY 5 5/30/08

At work now, going straight to the gym after work.
I'll probably end up getting some measurements and my weight up saturday morning if I have time. It's going to be a very busy weekend for me.

The Batman

The Batman

Awards
DAY 5 5/30/08

At work now, going straight to the gym after work.
I'll probably end up getting some measurements and my weight up saturday morning if I have time. It's going to be a very busy weekend for me.

Workout:

Bench up to 190 x 3
Front squat up to 195 x 3
Powerclean up to 110 x 3
ab rollouts

Felt very weak today. made all the poundages I wanted to, but the lifts were slow. I have some aching joints as well, it may take a bit for myu body to adjust to this style of of training again.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Nice!! I'm pretty much on the same stack as you, actually you've got me by one day. Definitely have noticed a positive mood change. I'm doing a HIT workout for 2 weeks, with 2 on and 2 off, filling the 2 off with longer HIIT cardio sessions. Not working my legs, and I know, I know, I should be, so feel free to get the sledgehammer out and bash away. After those 2 weeks gonna go to some volume training then. So far, I really like ax and lx. From what I've read, seems to really kick in the 3rd week. Diet wise, pretty close there, less fats for me, and I add more carbs on my 2 off days. I'm also taking fish oil, and cla. Looking forward to reading more posts from ya!!

The Batman

The Batman

Awards
DAY 6 5/31/08

off day today, had alot of errands to run.
My diet is still absolute **** and amazingly I don't even care.
Not a good thing. I'm gonna have to turn this around and quick. Probably will shoot for a fresh start monday.

Tommorow i'll be getting some good GPP work in helping a friend move and might get in some sprints if I have the time.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! I'd like to see where this goes. I was just about to order these!

The Batman

The Batman

Awards
DAY 7 06/02/08

Had a long day of moving today. carrying 400 pound dressers 200 or so yards is ton's of fun. Got a good workout out of it.
My friend who moved works out as well so we were competing the entire day on who could carry the most, overhead pressing various items and sprinting with tables and the like over our heads.
Also met a hot chick in my friends new aparment complex so we will see where that goes.

Mood may of been slightly elevated along with a slight increase in vascularity and muscle hardness.
I took some measurements but don't have them in front of me, i'll post them later tonight when I get home.

The Batman

The Batman

Awards
DAY 8 6/02/08

Bench up to 190 x 5
Front squat up to 195 x 5
Dead hang power clean up to 110 x 5 x 2
also did some work with an ab wheel and foam roller.

workout went ok, it was actually easier than my workout last friday. My erectors and shoulders were also pretty beat up from the moving I did yesterday.
Vascularity and strength I think are very slightly up. The divanil is starting to kick in.

Diet was better than it has been but still needs some work. I'll be doing some cooking tonight.

Also have my measurements from the weekend
In the morning cold:

Weight 161.5
arm 15 1/16
forearm 12 5/8
thigh 24 1/8
calf 14 7/8
waist 32 6/8
chest 43 7/8
shoulders 46 4/8
body fat estimate around 14%

I really need to get my **** together if I have any shot of getting below 10 percent body fat for the summer.

The Batman

The Batman

Awards
DAY 9 6/03/08

off day was going to do sprint but wanted to save my posterior for deadlifts.

The Batman

The Batman

Awards
DAY 10 6/04/08

strict standing overhead press up to 135 x 5
deadlift up to 335 x 5
bw dips x 19
bw chins x 16

Felt good today. starting to notice slightly improved recovery time as well as a slight increase in strength, also starting to get use to a full body routine again.
Next two weeks should be very interesting.

The Batman

The Batman

Awards
DAY 11 6/05/08

Off day I wanted to get some sprints in but I had a very long day at work and the weather was crappy.

WIll def. have to get a sprint session in this weekend

The Batman

The Batman

Awards
DAY 12 06/06/08

Bench up to 195 x 4
Front squat up to 210 x 3
Dead hang powerclean up to 115 x 3 x 2
Ab roller work
biceps work.

Strength is starting to come along as well as some aggression.
Also increase in recovery.
Divanil straight out works. Cant wait to push myself over the next two weeks and make some new personal records

The Batman

The Batman

Awards
DAY 13 06/07/08

meaurements:
Weight 161.5
arm 15 1/16
forearm 12 5/8
thigh 24 2/8
calf 14 6/8
waist 32 6/8
chest 43 7/8
shoulders 47

I didn't lose any fat, but I also didnt gain any.
It's really due to a bad diet that im not making much progress.
IN the mirror however my abs do look a little more defined and overall more muscular. my shoulders and legs are also making alot of progress which I expected to happen with this program.

Todya I got in tabata sprint intervals in the 95 degree sun.
4 minute jog
8 30 sec intervals
4 minute jog

wasn't blazing fast but wasn't slow either. I was drenched by the time I was finished

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Nice!! I noticed everything seemed to be kicking in more now, seems to take a few for it to build up I guess. Seemed like since day 10 it's been more pronounced. I'm real pleased with this stack. Reps and/or weight along with aggression have gone up. Awesome to see your results as well, keep it up!!

The Batman

The Batman

Awards
DAY 14 06/08/08

I was a bad boy this weekend. Went to 2 cookouts on saturday and sunday and indulged myself. Had several desserts as well as about 6 drinks. You only live once however and I had alot of fun.

It was also very hot this weekend so I got a chance to wear to do some swimming so I wore my european cut swimsuit and got ALOT of attention so I can't be doing to bad in the looks department.
No major workouts, did manage to get in some minutes wrestling/grappling with some friends which is always fun.

The Batman

The Batman

Awards
DAY 15 06/09/08

Bench up to 195 x 5
Front Squat up to 210 x 5
dead hang power clean up to 125 x 5
ab rollouts bw x 10 x 2

Strength is up and i'm nearing pr territory in the bench and front squat. Legs actually had alot left in them, it was only my shoulders giving out.

The Batman

The Batman

Awards
Nice!! I noticed everything seemed to be kicking in more now, seems to take a few for it to build up I guess. Seemed like since day 10 it's been more pronounced. I'm real pleased with this stack. Reps and/or weight along with aggression have gone up. Awesome to see your results as well, keep it up!!
Last time I took act X is was the same thing days 10-14 is where it really starts to kick in with increased strength, recovery and aggression.
Act X is with a doubt my favorite supplement I have tried so far. Also tried to time my lifts so I would be trying to PR's right when it kicked in full steam.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Last time I took act X is was the same thing days 10-14 is where it really starts to kick in with increased strength, recovery and aggression.
Act X is with a doubt my favorite supplement I have tried so far. Also tried to time my lifts so I would be trying to PR's right when it kicked in full steam.
Never thought of that, timing it for PR's, good idea!! At least now I'll know for next time. I'm also kinda hungrier now, I take it that's a good thing. I must say that I am thoroughly impressed as well. I noticed my weight has gone up nearly 2lbs as well. Been pretty clean on my food intake, but I splurged the other day and had a few burgers (with 1/2 a bun each) and some fries. Haha, next day, my strength was up!! Gotta love cheat days!! Only thing that I notice that could be a con is that I've had the most odoriferous gas since starting this stack. I'm not complaining, but the girlfriend is. I swear it could drop a mule at fifty paces!! I look forward to reading about you smashing your PR's!!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
In!

The Batman

The Batman

Awards
DAY 16 06/10/08

Off day. Muscle are feeling fuller and at-rest vascularity seems up.Stepped on the scale for the hell of it in the morning and actually posted 162.

One thing I may have to look into is appetite suppressors while cutting cuzz I am just a guy who can pound food all day long. Can't wait to get in the gym tommorow and move some weight.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
DAY 16 06/10/08

Off day. Muscle are feeling fuller and at-rest vascularity seems up.Stepped on the scale for the hell of it in the morning and actually posted 162.

One thing I may have to look into is appetite suppressors while cutting cuzz I am just a guy who can pound food all day long. Can't wait to get in the gym tommorow and move some weight.
Appetite usually kills me, but on my cut right now (ultimate diet = 1600-1800 cals some days), I've found some things:

1.) Water = Of course. However, I suggest doing cold-brew tea as well sweetened with stevia or something. I put down about 2 gallons a day.

2.) Brush your teeth after meals = Seriously.

3.) Adrenalean (Yes, shameless pimp for DS product, but really). Cytolean is also good for this.

4.) NOW Slimaluma + (Good stuff)

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Now that it seems everything has "kicked in" I'm gonna up my carbs on my lifting days, and keep to my low carb routine on my off days, just getting harder to cut weight at my age, haha. Sometimes I get the urge to run, but i just usually lay on the couch 'til the urge passes. On a serious note, should also mention that I'm also running PSARM as well, but I certainly know what results I'm getting from it and the Activate/Lean Extreme, it's the best stack I've ever run, bar none. No problem with recommending it to anyone wanting to make some serious gains, definitely some solid products from both companies. I think the carb thingy is holding me back, so we'll see how it all goes. I know things are going well when the strap for my MP3 player is getting tight on my bicep and it's as loose as I can make it, and that's before I work out. Good stuff!!

The Batman

The Batman

Awards
DAY 17 06/11/08

strict overhead press up to 140 x 5
deadlift up to 355 x 5
some ab roller work and some foam roller work

I've also been pound the carbs pre and post-workout
30g malto/dextrose pre and 60g malto/dextrose after.

Good workout, the weights were heavy but form was good. Definetly have at least a few more pounds in me on all lifts.

Body is looking thick as hell muscles are full vascularity is up and aggression is up, i'm so anxious to see what kind of weights I can put up in the next few weeks

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Excellent shaddow, I'll have to give it a go, thanks!!

The Batman

The Batman

Awards
DAY 18 06/12/08

Tabata sprint intervals
4 minutes Jog
20 sec max sprint 10 sec walk for 4 minutes (8 times)
4 minute Jog

pace was average and i also felt a little bit of strain in my left knee while running. I have to be very careful now that im moving towards maximal weights.

Last edited:
bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do work batman! I liked AX and for me it kicked in around day 12. Nice looking log :)

The Batman

The Batman

Awards
Woke up this morning and my knee is somewhat tender, it shoulnd't affect my workout but it is irritating. I'm also carrying quite a bit of fatigue in my shoulders and back.

My aggression and agitation levels seem to be constantly slightly elevated, i've been getting pissy quite often and letting people know about it over a variety of things.

Can't wait to spend another friday night under the weights.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Upping my carbs for 2 days most definitely helped, that and the stack isn't too shabby either, lol. Broke a PR today on shoulders and traps. Woohoo!! I can see a difference when I look in the mirror,and yup, I'm still ugly, but at least I'm more vascular and more defined now. Measured some parts and size is going up, so it's not my imagination. Recovery time is dropping as well. Hope your knees alright hoss.

The Batman

The Batman

Awards
DAY 19 6/13/08

bench up to 200 x 4
front squat up to 225 x 3
hang power clean up to 135 x 4

shoulder stability held me back on front squat again, leg power was plentiful but couldn't keep the damn weight in position. It's funny because last time I was at maximal numbers it was the exact opposite.

fatigue is still growing but I still have another week or two before I will have to deload. If I can make the wieghts im shooting for in my next 3 workouts I will be happy.

Vascularity and muscle fullness are up. I don't get much of a pump on this type of routine but my muscles were full as hell.

aggression and positive mindset are also up. feeling pretty confident and a little cocky.

I'm off to the bars right now. Im not a big drinker but my buddy just came back from his third tour of the middle east(two in afghanistan one of Iraq) so its time to go out. I'll keep it to 2-3 drinks. Hopefully I can get my buddy laid and maybe even get some for myself. lets see if ActX can do anything for my game!

On that note I want to give a big shout out to the soldiers. We wouldn't have the lifes we do if it wasn't for them. I may not approve of this war and neither does my buddy, but I have never heard him complain once for spending half of this millenium in the middle east or ask for anything in return.

:clap2:

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
Great log so far, definitely been watching.
I'm on my 3rd day of AX so far and I hope my results turn out as good as some of the other people who have taken it.

The Batman

The Batman

Awards
DAY 21 6/15/08

off, first time I took two consecutive off days want to make sure i'm as fresh as possible for next week.

Measurements
Weight 162
arm 15 1/8
forearm 12 6/8
thigh 24 3/8
calf 14 7/8
waist 32 7/8
chest 43 7/8
shoulders 47

Everything increased slightly but in the mirror it looks to me like i'm slightly leaner.

I was loking at my numbers today that I was at in november 2007 and I am still of from the shape I was in then. I was about 5-10 percent stronger than I am now 1-2 percent leaner and had better cardio. I'm hoping to match that shape by the end of this log, it's gonna be close.

The Batman

The Batman

Awards
DAY 22 6/16/08

bench up to 200 x 5
front squat up to 225 x 4
hang powerclean up to 135 x 5

strength was good even though I was feeling pretty fatigued
The bench and front squat tie PR's......but last time I made those lifts I was a bit lighter. I think I still have some in me though and i'm going to break those ****ing numbers in the next week.

Felt very good on the bench and def. have another 5-10 pounds in me.
On the front squat I made a 3 second pause on the bottom of the last rep for the hell of it because I was feeling cocky. Form was not exactly perfect and the lift was hard as hell but I made it full ROM.

hang power clean is still quite a bit off but its partially due to performing them at the end of my routine and due to also deadlifting heavy. I feel pretty smoked by the time I get to them and the punishment on my glutes erectors and traps is starting to add up.

Aggression and cockiness is steadily going up as well. I'm feeling pretty damn good right about now.

If anyone thinks there is a natty product that is better than Activate extreme I would be interested because ActX is a damn good product and it truely works. 100 percent worth the money. I'll probably be ordering a few more bottles and running it with X factor in September on a 20rep squat routine bulk. It should be a very very interesting experiment.

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
Do you notice yourself being more and more hungry?
It seems like I'm always hungry and when I do eat I get full then 10 minutes later I want to eat again.

Also, I've been having great sleep. Waking up refreshed and very deep sleep. Is it the same for you?

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
I take 2 when I wake up and 2 before bed so about 10-12 hours apart.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
dosage on the LX? bottle rec'd times and amounts?

I am doing an AX LX stack starting july 1st......... i hope to lose some fat as well gain some strength.

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
For AX I've heard of people doing 1 when you wake up, 2 pre-workout, 1 when you go to bed. then I've also heard of 2-2-2 if you wanna go up in dosage.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Have to say appetite has gone up for me as well, most definitely agree with you on it being an awesome stack. Appetite didn't really go up until a little ways into week 2, then my stomach became a bottomless pit. I pretty much dose it 12 hrs. apart, give or take a few, along with the Lean Extreme. I'm sure I could bump the doses up, something like 2x2x2 for the Activate Extreme and 1x1x1 for the Lean Extreme, but I'm really happy with the results so far. Haven't noticed any sides at all, really didn't expect any either, woulda been cool to lose some hair ( from my back haha) but no such luck. Real easy to tell a difference in the mirror, and the gym as well. Since I upped my carbs the 3rd week it's moving along much better now. I agree 110 percent with Batman on this stack. If you push yourself with this, results come much faster and easier. Awesome log so far Batman, go get'em!!

The Batman

The Batman

Awards
I've been very hungry, but then again I am always very hungry. When I want to I can literally eat all day without stopping.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
FWIW i am going to stack like this

AM- 2 AX, 1 LX
mid day- 1 LX
PM- 2 AX, 1 LX

30 days.

I think i will try the trisorbagen as well....... 1 cap each dose.

The Batman

The Batman

Awards
DAY 23 06/17/08

off day today

For the record this is how I have been dosing
2 AX 1LX upon waking
2 AX 1 LX early evening/preworkout on workout days.
1 LX before bed.

I have been eatiung quite a bit lately and i'm pretty sure the stack is keeping my belly from expanding as rapidly as it normally would.

I noticed today pimples on my back have skyrocketed and my skin is feeling relatively oily. Aggression is still up as well.
Don't feel to fatigued today, woke up a bit sore in the morning but im not too bad right now.

Tommorow I am going to go for a deadlift PR (375 x 5) and try to tie my SSOHP record of 145 x 5. If I can make them both I will be stoked......actually forget that. when I MAKE them both I will be stoked.

jman3967

Awards
ive been doing the madcow 5x5 and liked the results so far. i got my AX today after fvcking waiting ten days for it to ship. has it helped you lean out at all? and great work on the log so far keep it up

The Batman

The Batman

Awards
Im not leaning out, but thats due to improper caloric intake.
I do think it has helped me not put on as much fat as I would if I wasn't taking it.