Starting over

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.67%

Cool Starting over

Hey everyone, I currently weigh in at 197 lbs. and I am 5'11". I had a bad injury in iraq and I had ballooned up to 240lbs. and about 36% body fat. Like I said I am back down to 197 and 19% body fat.

While in Iraq I tried a couple of supplements. I tried SUPERDROL from anabolic extreme and MAX LMG from ALRI. The superdrol while helping me gain strength also made me gain fat. The MAX LMG helped me get to 205 and 9% bodyfat. Since I started working out again I have gone all natrual. Just eating, cardio and lifting.

I've researched some products and would like feed back from people who have tried them. Currently I'm looking at Superdrol NG, 3-AD both from anabolic extreme; and Pro Anabol from ALRI. Like I said, the "Old School" Superdrol(Methasteron) help my strength, but not my weight, so Im kind of "iffy" on that product.

Any suggestions and advice would be cool. Thanks

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Why not stay all natural for a little bit and just stay with some natural supplements.

Be careful of using supplements as a crutch to achieve your goals, they are very achiveable without them (more specifically without cycle after cycle of some serious stuff).

So you are currently at 197 at 19%? So your main goals are to see some fat loss? I would say look into DCP, Leviathan Reloaded, and ReCreate for a quality fat loss boost to your nutrition and training programs. Levi will give you a boost if you are also looking for a stimulant type pick me up during restricted calories.

Later down the road if you want to try something else a solid natty test booster or something along those lines would be a route you could take as well.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.1%

Did you carry out a proper PCT in Iraq? How old are you? How is your diet? What's your training look like?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.67%

I started off with 10mg and got up to 30mg. I cycled off after eight weeks. Right now I just started taking in about 2500 calories through 6 meals. This has helped with dropping my fat. I eat very clean all week ie. chicken, tuna, salmon, lean beef, and pastas and rice. I train very hard 3 on 1 off two on 1 off. Im always sure to get adequate rest. I switched up my work to more of a power/bulking. Chest/Hams, Shoulders/Back, Arms/Thighs. I upped the weight to where I can get no more than 7 a set. Before to loose weight I was doing more of a full body workout. Chest/shoulders/tris, Back/bis, legs, cardio. Ive cut down my cardio to about 20 minutes heavy sessions
  5. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

stay clear of Superdrol-NG it does not compare to the original Superdrol in any way, shape or form.

keep eating clean and training hard. for cardio i suggest walking on a treadmil on an incline for about 30 minutes no less than 3 days a week...this helps preserve muscle yet burn fat
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Quote Originally Posted by mexaztlan View Post
    I started off with 10mg and got up to 30mg. I cycled off after eight weeks. Right now I just started taking in about 2500 calories through 6 meals. This has helped with dropping my fat. I eat very clean all week ie. chicken, tuna, salmon, lean beef, and pastas and rice. I train very hard 3 on 1 off two on 1 off. Im always sure to get adequate rest. I switched up my work to more of a power/bulking. Chest/Hams, Shoulders/Back, Arms/Thighs. I upped the weight to where I can get no more than 7 a set. Before to loose weight I was doing more of a full body workout. Chest/shoulders/tris, Back/bis, legs, cardio. Ive cut down my cardio to about 20 minutes heavy sessions
    I would stay clean for a very long time indeed. Superdol is not recommended for cycles longer than 3 weeks. You should get some bloodwork.

Similar Forum Threads

1. starting tta
    By mixedup in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 07:04 PM
  2. Just starting . . . again . . . HELP!!!!
    By STATIKMIKE21 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 12:38 AM
  3. starting out / need help
    By dlaurel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-12-2007, 02:37 PM
  4. Just starting my MP!!!!!
    By Unclemikejones in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-07-2006, 03:24 PM
  5. Starting M1T