The White Flood, Purple Wraath, Green Magnitude log

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I'm more about performance at this point than size. I'm not too concerned with GFH. But I think this combo of supps should work nicely to that end.

Links to The prods:
Green Magnitude (1.83 lb) By: Controlled Labs
Purple Wraath (1084 grams) By: Controlled Labs
White Flood (549 grams) By: Controlled Labs

Diet

My diet I don't have scheduled only because I don't have the money to eat regularly. I usually go with what I can get. Thankfully, I know how to buy healthfully and frugally. In other words, this means I eat a lot of legumes and rice. Organic mung beans, adzuki beans, lentils of all types, and wild rice blends can all be gotten dry in bulk usually for no more than $1.50-$2.00 per pound, which is VERY good. I grow my own vegetables and fruit most of the time since that stuff is insanely expensive. As for meat, I have the hook-up with a farmer friend so am always well-stocked in organic grass-fed free-range beef. I'm quite lucky in that regard.

As you can see, my diet is clean. I eat very little grains. Carbs come primarily from legumes and fruits. Fat sources include the aforementioned meat as well as coconut, eggs, peanut butter, and a little bit of fish oil. I do use some whey protein in my shake which consists of:

1 scoop plain Jarrow Whey Protein
1/2 cup frozen berries
1/2 frozen banana
1/4 cup organic quick oats
1 Tbsp lecithin

All this is blended in water and usually I have it once a day. One of my staples is a dish involving a blend of Mung and Adzuki beans with wild rice. Added to this is celtic sea salt, sesame oil, and turmeric/cumin/coriander/cayenne. I cook this in mass quantities and eat it in abundance.

Here's my routine, part of a great 16 week program designed by Mike Mahler, one that I've always come back to over the course of the last 3 years:

Day 1: Mass Day

A-1: Bottom position bench press 3x5
A-2: Bent over row 3x5

B-1: Barbell squat 3x6
B-2: Stiff legged deadlift 3x6

C-1: Military press 2x5
C-2: Weighted pull-up 2x5

D-1: Hammer Curl 1x6

Pushups: 25 reps
Bodyweight squat: 50 reps
Bodyweight calf raise: 50 reps

In order to save time and make each workout more effective, the exercises are paired up in antagonistic fashion. In other words, exercises that work opposite muscles are paired up into modified super sets.
Here is how it works, do one set of A-1, wait a minute and then do a set of A-2. Again wait a minute before doing another set of A-1. Go back and forth until you have completed all of the sets and reps.
Once you have completed one pair move on to the next pair. Use the same weight on all of the working sets. Once you can complete all of the sets and reps, increase the weight by 5-10lbs at the next workout.

Day 2: Power Day

A-1: Weighted dips 3x3
A-2: Bent over row 3x3

B-1: Barbell squat 3x3
B-2: Stiff legged deadlift 3x3

C-1: Military press 2x3
C-2: Weighted pull-up 2x3

Same instructions as day 1 with this workout.

Day 3: Rest Pause Strength Day

Military press 6x1
Weighted pull-up 6x1
Stiff-legged deadlift 6x1
Barbell squat 6x1
Bent over row 4x1
Bottom position bench press 4x1

Finisher

In this workout, you are going to apply a super effective training method called Rest Pause Training (RPT). Legendary bodybuilders such as Mike Mentzer and Dorian Yates used this intense training method to blast through training plateaus and pack on size and strength.
Here is how it works. Pick a weight that you can do three times with excellent form. Do one rep, wait 10-15 seconds and then do another rep and wait 10-15 seconds. Keep going until you have completed all six sets.

If you manage to nail six sets, increase the weight by 5-10 lbs. at the next workout. This is an intense training method that will stimulate your CNS (central nervous system) tremendously. Rather than feel fatigued after a rest pause workout you will feel energized.
One thing that you have probably noticed with this program is that the legwork is always in the middle. Barbell squats and stiff-legged deadlift workouts take the most amount of energy. Thus, doing them first might make you too fatigued to finish your workout.
On the other hand, if you wait until the end of your workouts, you might be too fatigued to hit the exercises properly. Thus, we are going to take a lesson from the Buddha here and take the middle road.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
workout one

Preworkout:
1 scoop WF
1 scoop GM
1 quart water

Intra Workout:
1 scoop PW
1 quart water

Monday: 5/26

A-1: Seated barbell press 3x5 145 lbs
A-2: Bent over row 3x5 200 lbs

B-1: Barbell squat 3x6 290 lbs
B-2: Stiff legged deadlift 3x6 325 lbs

C-1: Bottom pos. bench 2x5 225 lbs
C-2: Weighted pull-up 2x5 +40 lbs

D-1: Barbell Curl 2x6 110 lbs

Wow, great workout. Those high rep finishers really get me pumped and worn out, all rubbery and ****. Had some serious energy and focus and CRAZY paresthesia. Afterwards, since it was Memorial Day, we BBQ'd some massive free-range T-bone steaks that were good enough for God Himself to enjoy, had some roasted morrel mushrooms, goat cheese, and hominy bread. Of course there was watermelon. Then we played about 4 hours of basketball and frisbee, prison rules, and did some dunking on the short hoop. A great ****in day!

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Workout two

Wed. 5/28

Preworkout:
1 can of Monster
...and...
1 scoop WF
1 scoop GM
1 quart water

Intra Workout:
1 scoop PW
1 quart water

A-1: Military Press 3x3.............165 lbs
A-2: Bent over row 3x3.............225 lbs

B-1: Barbell squat 3x3...............320 lbs
B-2: Stiff legged deadlift 3x3......360 lbs

C-1: Bench press 3x3................255 lbs
C-2: Weighted pull-up 2x3..........+65 lbs

Nothing feels better than going balls out and lifting some heavy weight. Had some great energy and pumps. Some strong alpha mentality going on down here in my basement. Got my Pan-stink on hardcore. I think the carbs from that can of Monster really upped my energy and pump. Anyways, I can tell I'm going to enjoy the next 4 weeks of this log. :food: