Epithin-E or Havoc?

  1. Registered User
    Hard Knox's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    285
    Answers
    0

    Epithin-E or Havoc?


    I'm getting ready to order and I know that both are epistane clones but have heard good about both and just want some input from you guys on which you think might be the most pure.

  2. Registered User
    The G Train's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    502
    Answers
    0


    Havent tried epithin but havoc is definitely your best bet.
  3. Registered User
    Hard Knox's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    285
    Answers
    0


    Thanks for the input G Train. Anyone else that has tried both?
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    AnonyMoose's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  256 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,337
    Answers
    0


    Epistane
  5. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by Hard Knox View Post
    I'm getting ready to order and I know that both are epistane clones but have heard good about both and just want some input from you guys on which you think might be the most pure.
    Technically, Epistane is a Havoc clone.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  6. Registered User
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,210
    Answers
    0


    Havoc, Epithin-E and Epistane are all solid products. Its really soup de jour in my opinion ie: which ones in stock when your ready to order, I wouldnt trust, nor will I buy any other clone knockoffs. If you try to save a buck or two, you might end up with bunk product. Stick with the big three, RPN, IBE and GL, you wont be disappointed with any of them.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

  7. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Havoc, Epithin-E and Epistane are all solid products. Its really soup de jour in my opinion ie: which ones in stock when your ready to order, I wouldnt trust, nor will I buy any other clone knockoffs. If you try to save a buck or two, you might end up with bunk product. Stick with the big three, RPN, IBE and GL, you wont be disappointed with any of them.
    Not to mention that a little birdie told me that Nutra is going to be running a multi-unit purchase discount.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  8. Registered User
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,210
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Not to mention that a little birdie told me that Nutra is going to be running a multi-unit purchase discount.

    Woulda been nice if it was available during the big sale
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

  9. Registered User
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Not to mention that a little birdie told me that Nutra is going to be running a multi-unit purchase discount.
    any heads up to what this may include Dsade?
  10. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    any heads up to what this may include Dsade?
    Given that the price is already pretty amazing, I was just told what they had planned without major details.

    Apparently, purchasing one would be regular price, add a second bottle and save x number of dollars, a third bottle would yield even more savings.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  11. Registered User
    Good Shepherd's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    148
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Given that the price is already pretty amazing, I was just told what they had planned without major details.

    Apparently, purchasing one would be regular price, add a second bottle and save x number of dollars, a third bottle would yield even more savings.
    Dsade, that would be so ideal. Any time frame? I'm very impressed by rpn's products, especially the interaction that you and Trauma have with your customer base.
  12. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by Good Shepherd View Post
    Dsade, that would be so ideal. Any time frame? I'm very impressed by rpn's products, especially the interaction that you and Trauma have with your customer base.
    Thank you, I definitely love everything about this.

    They have the stock, pretty sure it will be going up tomorrow!!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  13. Registered User
    The G Train's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    502
    Answers
    0


    Time to stock up (again) on the best designer.
  14. Registered User
    Good Shepherd's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    148
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Thank you, I definitely love everything about this.

    They have the stock, pretty sure it will be going up tomorrow!!
    Nice, will be sure to load up.
  15. Registered User
    Hard Knox's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    285
    Answers
    0


    Havoc it is!
  16. Yari Ka Daw!
    AlexParty's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    800
    Answers
    0


    Havoc
  17. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,010
    Answers
    0


    I'd say go with Havoc or IBE Epistane, both used plenty of times and good results were seen. I tried Epidrol and found it great.. can't remember who makes it???
  18. Registered User
    Hard Knox's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    285
    Answers
    0


    Does anyone have any suggestions for PCT for Havoc? Is there one OTC substance to cover SERM, AI? I've used 6 OXO several times in the past and it seems to work well. I've looked at Post Cycle Support but not really convinced.
  19. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,010
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Hard Knox View Post
    Does anyone have any suggestions for PCT for Havoc? Is there one OTC substance to cover SERM, AI? I've used 6 OXO several times in the past and it seems to work well. I've looked at Post Cycle Support but not really convinced.
    Try PCS + I3C + ZMA (weeks 1-4)
    Then 6oxo 300/200/100 (weeks 5-8)
  20. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Good Shepherd View Post
    Dsade, that would be so ideal. Any time frame? I'm very impressed by rpn's products, especially the interaction that you and Trauma have with your customer base.
    Thank you sir.

    Maintaining a good interaction and answering questions from our customers is very important to us. I do love being part of team RPN. Thank you for your continued support my friend.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  21. Registered User
    Hard Knox's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    285
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Try PCS + I3C + ZMA (weeks 1-4)
    Then 6oxo 300/200/100 (weeks 5-8)


    Only going to run Havoc 4 weeks @ 20/30/40/40 was planning on a 4 week PCT. How would you run the 6OXO then? Also hane seen a few posts on I3C, who makes it?
  22. Registered User
    Hard Knox's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    285
    Answers
    0


    Bump
  23. Registered User
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Hard Knox View Post
    Only going to run Havoc 4 weeks @ 20/30/40/40 was planning on a 4 week PCT. How would you run the 6OXO then? Also hane seen a few posts on I3C, who makes it?
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...c-60-caps.html
  24. Registered User
    Hard Knox's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    285
    Answers
    0




    Thanks
  25. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,010
    Answers
    0


    Run the 6oxo from week 5 of PCt through till week seven.
    Taper the dosage down 300 week 5/ 200 week 6 and 300 in the last week. (300/200/100)
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Epithin-E
    By RJ211 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 12:16 PM
  2. Epithin-E
    By RJ211 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 11:38 AM
  3. Epithin-E
    By grexx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-31-2007, 09:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in