Epithin-E or Havoc?

Hard Knox

Hard Knox

Awards
  • Established
I'm getting ready to order and I know that both are epistane clones but have heard good about both and just want some input from you guys on which you think might be the most pure.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Havent tried epithin but havoc is definitely your best bet.

Hard Knox

Hard Knox

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input G Train. Anyone else that has tried both?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm getting ready to order and I know that both are epistane clones but have heard good about both and just want some input from you guys on which you think might be the most pure.
Technically, Epistane is a Havoc clone.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Havoc, Epithin-E and Epistane are all solid products. Its really soup de jour in my opinion ie: which ones in stock when your ready to order, I wouldnt trust, nor will I buy any other clone knockoffs. If you try to save a buck or two, you might end up with bunk product. Stick with the big three, RPN, IBE and GL, you wont be disappointed with any of them.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Havoc, Epithin-E and Epistane are all solid products. Its really soup de jour in my opinion ie: which ones in stock when your ready to order, I wouldnt trust, nor will I buy any other clone knockoffs. If you try to save a buck or two, you might end up with bunk product. Stick with the big three, RPN, IBE and GL, you wont be disappointed with any of them.
Not to mention that a little birdie told me that Nutra is going to be running a multi-unit purchase discount.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Not to mention that a little birdie told me that Nutra is going to be running a multi-unit purchase discount.

Woulda been nice if it was available during the big sale:stick:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
any heads up to what this may include Dsade?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any heads up to what this may include Dsade?
Given that the price is already pretty amazing, I was just told what they had planned without major details.

Apparently, purchasing one would be regular price, add a second bottle and save x number of dollars, a third bottle would yield even more savings.

Good Shepherd

Awards
Given that the price is already pretty amazing, I was just told what they had planned without major details.

Apparently, purchasing one would be regular price, add a second bottle and save x number of dollars, a third bottle would yield even more savings.
Dsade, that would be so ideal. Any time frame? I'm very impressed by rpn's products, especially the interaction that you and Trauma have with your customer base.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade, that would be so ideal. Any time frame? I'm very impressed by rpn's products, especially the interaction that you and Trauma have with your customer base.
Thank you, I definitely love everything about this.

They have the stock, pretty sure it will be going up tomorrow!!

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Time to stock up (again) on the best designer.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I'd say go with Havoc or IBE Epistane, both used plenty of times and good results were seen. I tried Epidrol and found it great.. can't remember who makes it???

Hard Knox

Hard Knox

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone have any suggestions for PCT for Havoc? Is there one OTC substance to cover SERM, AI? I've used 6 OXO several times in the past and it seems to work well. I've looked at Post Cycle Support but not really convinced.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone have any suggestions for PCT for Havoc? Is there one OTC substance to cover SERM, AI? I've used 6 OXO several times in the past and it seems to work well. I've looked at Post Cycle Support but not really convinced.
Try PCS + I3C + ZMA (weeks 1-4)
Then 6oxo 300/200/100 (weeks 5-8)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you sir. :)

Maintaining a good interaction and answering questions from our customers is very important to us. I do love being part of team RPN. :) Thank you for your continued support my friend.

Hard Knox

Hard Knox

Awards
  • Established
Try PCS + I3C + ZMA (weeks 1-4)
Then 6oxo 300/200/100 (weeks 5-8)

Only going to run Havoc 4 weeks @ 20/30/40/40 was planning on a 4 week PCT. How would you run the 6OXO then? Also hane seen a few posts on I3C, who makes it?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Run the 6oxo from week 5 of PCt through till week seven.
Taper the dosage down 300 week 5/ 200 week 6 and 300 in the last week. (300/200/100)