Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just about finished with first week on this. i am impressed. i have been taking 2 caps with my fatburner/stim first thing upon waking, 30-45 minutes pre-fasted cardio. the endorphin rush has been incredible, haven't felt this good post workout in a long time.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Thats a great muscle preservation stack with the fasted cardio being instigated in your training. Also you certainly get the best of both worlds when stacking an energy booster with PFUll to counter act the fatigue that is felt when GH is being increased.

Are you dosing before bed as well? Are you noting improved sleep?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thats a great muscle preservation stack with the fasted cardio being instigated in your training. Also you certainly get the best of both worlds when stacking an energy booster with PFUll to counter act the fatigue that is felt when GH is being increased.

Are you dosing before bed as well? Are you noting improved sleep?
yes and yes. i am also taking 2 an hour after post workout meal. 3 before bed. the high i am getting on fasted cardio is real nice.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
the new powerful is a great product. when i am not stacking it - i use it for its sleep benefits.

but i use ap's product when stacking its counter part with drive

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the new powerful is a great product. when i am not stacking it - i use it for its sleep benefits.

but i use ap's product when stacking its counter part with drive
powerful/drive/rpm, would be a great stack. right now im on pct, pcs/psarm/formadrol/powerful, and using meltdown/powerful for fasted cardio. going to try igf-2/neovar next.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
powerful/drive/rpm, would be a great stack. right now im on pct, pcs/psarm/formadrol/powerful, and using meltdown/powerful for fasted cardio. going to try igf-2/neovar next.
igf-2/neovar are great products - especially stacked with drive/rpm!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
igf-2/neovar are great products - especially stacked with drive/rpm!
haven't been on creatine for awhile, should react well to the new neovar. powerful is treating me well, looking forward to comparing to igf-2.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
i go back and forth -either super cissus/powerfull or ifg-2/drive/rpn/incarnate. i did run powerfull with drive/rpn first try - but then switched to ifg-2 and there was a huge difference.

of course that was me and how i responded

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i go back and forth -either super cissus/powerfull or ifg-2/drive/rpn/incarnate. i did run powerfull with drive/rpn first try - but then switched to ifg-2 and there was a huge difference.

so what was the difference? igf-2 that much better? hell if thats the case i might throw some in with the powerful on the stack im running.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Bump for the Big Moose :head: Can you elaborate on how you thought there was a difference when you switched from powerful to igf2?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bump for the Big Moose :head: Can you elaborate on how you thought there was a difference when you switched from powerful to igf2?
calling mr. moose, is there a moose in the house. yeah i was curious what he was trying to say too. didn't fully understand.