Can you get a cold from Molecular X Factor?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Can you get a cold from Molecular X Factor?


    Can you get a dry coughfrom Molecular X Factor? I have a dry cough no one can explain. My woman is a pharm tech and says that vosa meds can give you a cough. Can some one please help me out , thanks.


  2. from my understanding...NO...but maybe jjohn can chime in on this...
    •   
       


  3. I googled vasodilation medications can cause cough and things are coming up, so maybe I should stop x factor for a week and see what happens. ?????

  4. Dude,
    Unless you go whooping cough going on I wouldn't stop the X-Factor, because you get the benefits from it loading up in your system. Go to the store and see if you can get one of those super concentrated greens powders, when ever I feel a cold I take those for a few days and it usually blocks the cold from ever amounting to anything.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  5. well first off xfactor isnt a "vasodilation medication" its a supplement...and i HIGHLY doubt ur cough is from the xfactor...the only thing i can kinda think if is xfactor can raise luekotrienes and this MIGHT attribute to getting a cough...but thats just a bogus theory...
    •   
       


  6. I have no cold and have been on X-factor for a month.

  7. ^^^what he said.

  8. Are you sure there is no possibility, don't get me wrong guys I love the benefits of XF, but this dry cough is killing me and I have seen 2 dif doctors and they can't explain this f en cough. I know xf is a supp an not a med by the way it was a n ex.

  9. By the way, I just realized I put a cold when I meant a dry cough, big mistake, but I will edit it.

  10. exactly what i said earlier...the ONLY possibility of xfactor making a cough is the fact taht it raises leukotrienes and that could possibly make u susceptible to catch a cough...but even that it very very very unlikely...i think most doctors are crap anyways... so just keep on it...

    here is an image if the breakdown of AA...do ur own research on each of the prostaglandins and u might find ur answer...i hope that helped...good luck
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  11. Smart guy, I googled Arachnadonic acid and dry cough, found basically what you are saying. Now this cough is keeping me up at night, I can't talk to people sometimes with my throat so harsh. If i stay on xf what can I do? To stop this cough?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ChrisSanderso View Post
    Are you sure there is no possibility, don't get me wrong guys I love the benefits of XF, but this dry cough is killing me and I have seen 2 dif doctors and they can't explain this f en cough. I know xf is a supp an not a med by the way it was a n ex.
    Doctors don't always troubleshoot issues well. They are extremely busy with patients and often take the easy way out. In your case - rather than doing work (which is hard and requires time) they blame X-factor.

    I think the world would benefit from more doctors that were engineers in a former life.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by ChrisSanderso View Post
    Smart guy, I googled Arachnadonic acid and dry cough, found basically what you are saying. Now this cough is keeping me up at night, I can't talk to people sometimes with my throat so harsh. If i stay on xf what can I do? To stop this cough?
    i say stay on it...uve got to sacrifice to be perfect...and pick up some singulair it supposedly can lower high amounts of leukotriens

  14. Quote Originally Posted by JaredGalloway View Post
    i say stay on it...uve got to sacrifice to be perfect...and pick up some singulair it supposedly can lower high amounts of leukotriens
    Singulair can I buy that at the drug store or supp shop. I will do a search on it thank.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    Doctors don't always troubleshoot issues well. They are extremely busy with patients and often take the easy way out. In your case - rather than doing work (which is hard and requires time) they blame X-factor.

    I think the world would benefit from more doctors that were engineers in a former life.

    The doct didn't blame xf, they gave me tests and nothing came up. Pap smeer, the look down the throat, steroids for allergies, cough medicine, you ****en name it they gave it to me. Still never went away.

  16. This would be an excellent opportunity to drop in and view my log in my sig.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by ChrisSanderso View Post
    I googled vasodilation medications can cause cough and things are coming up, so maybe I should stop x factor for a week and see what happens. ?????
    xfactor is not a vasodilation product or a medication.

  18. technically aa will enhance and strengthen the immune system. i have been cycling it for the past year and incredibily - i have not been sick once. though i don't quickly tout xfactor with the cudos for that - i do wonder sometime if it is what helped me. especially in the office environment i am in and how the bug du jour passes down the corridor where i work - i am amazed what things bypassed me!

  19. Oddly enough I got a cold on Day 18, but I hope to be working out again tomorrow morning and shake it in no time. I haven't caught a cold in... oh I don't know probably a year+ but I must have had it coming Even when my 4 housemates were sick I managed to avoid it.

  20. I have been off xf for 3 days, I will see if it goes away.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by AnonyMoose View Post
    xfactor is not a vasodilation product or a medication.

    ur correct technically its not considered a vasodilation supplement but new studies as well as real world results are indicating it works very well as a vaso supplement especially when taken preworkout it can substantially increase NOS which will lead to a more pronounced pump...

  22. so is it a catalyst for NO production like other vasodilation NO products? what does promote vasodilation mean compared to products that actually increase/produce NO in the body?

  23. one of my above posts shows the synthesis of AA in the body and what prostaglandins it converts to...some of those "enzymes" can promote extreme ?muscle relaxation? which will lead to more blood getting to the muscle...for more information about this i suggest u contact jjohn...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  24. Quote Originally Posted by JaredGalloway View Post
    one of my above posts shows the synthesis of AA in the body and what prostaglandins it converts to...some of those "enzymes" can promote extreme ?muscle relaxation? which will lead to more blood getting to the muscle...for more information about this i suggest u contact jjohn...
    so basically its a different pathway?

  25. The problem with these flow charts is that they show all pathways in an 'equal' light. I don't know (or anyone) for certain what % of these pathways convert to. This is part of the upregulation of NOS for nitric oxide production.


    How much ? It is possibly it does upregulate nitric oxide but an appreciable amount is another story. I kinda alluded to these unknown conversion factors in my log which still remain unknown till now.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Can You Get Benefits From Taking Vegetable Supplements
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-12-2009, 02:04 PM
  2. okay so how big can you get from PH's?
    By ibanezman08 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-20-2008, 05:01 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2005, 06:32 AM
  4. Can you get 12 Grams of 1-test into T-gel?
    By handzilla in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-15-2005, 12:37 AM
  5. Can you get car keys made w/o the key?
    By JBlaze in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-26-2005, 02:48 PM
Log in
Log in