Test - 3-AD - Epistane - 11-Oxo __ 12 WEEK RECOMP

CoreyNYC

Awards
Ok heres the story guys. With your help and input I want to devise the perfect 12 week recomp for the summer. I cut naturally from 217 19 percent to now 192 13 percent. I stand 5'11 and have 4 years of training expierience and im looking to form a recomp cycle to finally bring me to the sub 10 oercent range.

Here is the current plan outline.

Cycle:

Testosterone Ethanate - 400mg (Week 1-10)
11-oxo - 4 Caps (Weeks 1-12)
3-AD - 4 Caps (Weeks 6-10)
Epistane - 30mg(Weeks 2-6)
Reset AD
Various stims that will be cycled.

Diet:
Macros -
Protein: 250 grams 40 spread over 60 meals, 10 extra pwo
Carbs - 120 - 40 1st meal, 40Prewo, 40PWO
Fat - 50, Mostly from Natty OB, Fish.Flax, Salmon,CLA oils

Refeed every 2 weeks, perhaps every 4 weeks will switch from this to a carb cycleing and then the last 4 weeks back to extremely low carbs.

Training Split:

This is what I need the most help on for this. I havent decided if I want to take the HST route or continue my 4 day split of ,
Chest/Shoulders/Tris
Back/Abs/Bis
Rest
Legs/Abs
Shoulders/Chest/Tris

sweetdaddy

Awards
If I was using test i don't know if I would bother with the expense and the liver stress of all the OTC stuff on top of it. Just a thought

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Wait, you want to drop down to a 10% BF...but are using TEST E as your fat burner or something?

Chest/shoulders/Tri = I'd be whipped man, especially with the way I train.

You plan on spending 90+ minutes in the gym? Gear will help with cortisol

You can try - It was recommended to me a few months back and I like it. I feel rested when I hit each muscle.

2 ON; 1 OFF
Chest/Bi
Legs/Abs
Cardio
Back/Calves
Shoulder/Tri
Cardio
REST or Repeat.

IF cutting...
i'd rec.

1.5g per # of bodyweight - Protein
Then 1g per # of bodyweight - Carbs, make sure you start them high and fade them throughout the day.
HIIT Cardio sessions - I do a 4 minute 5.0 warm up then alternate between 4.0 to 9.0 every other minute.

Fats should mostly come from meat, however, you're taking test bro. Use the hormones to grow while you gott'em.

Otherwise buy yourself, a fatburner.

How many cycles have you ran of injectables?

Why not just-

Fatuburner
Train Hard
Run
Diet Right.

Then get JACKED in the FALL

What will your diet look like?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Start the Epi at Wk 1. That is also really low on kcals. You may want to bump that up to at least 2100.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
Wait, you want to drop down to a 10% BF...but are using TEST E as your fat burner or something?
what's wrong with him cutting on test? you can cut on any of the esterified testosterones, especially enanthate. water weight does not equal fat bro. he can use an ai like letro or adex to control that. and i don't see anywhere that he said test will be his 'fat burner.' but test is a decent fat burner/anticatabolic compound, given diet and training are up to par

personally, i'd run some test, maybe some winstrol instead of the other orals, and run a transdermal napalm/clen mixture. i think that right there will get you down to where you want to be.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
Training Split:

This is what I need the most help on for this. I havent decided if I want to take the HST route or continue my 4 day split of ,
Chest/Shoulders/Tris
Back/Abs/Bis
Rest
Legs/Abs
Shoulders/Chest/Tris
i agree, chest shoulders and tris is a crazy workout. at least one of your major lifts will suffer.

but hst will also put a limit on your cycle gains. that you do not want. if you like the training frequency of hst, try incorporating that into your split with a little higher volume.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
I know its possible to cut on test, but with the types of hormones hes injecting, IMO i'd go for the mass. Im cutting down right now before my cycle, so I can focus on gains. Then again, some ppl have their eyes on different prizes. IMO if you want to loose weight and ur not, its either, diet or training, or both that are lacking. But i'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Good luck bro. Get ripped and HUUUUGE!!!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Test-E is fine to cut on...that made no sense. You can equally cut or bulk on test...doesn't matter.

CoreyNYC

Awards
Hey guys and thanks for the input I appreciate it.

That routine is just something ive been doing to pick up my lagging tris. I figure this will be good to cut considering I like the muscle mass I have just this cycle I feel benefits me in the aspects that it will help retain all mass if not add some...and the other compounds might aid in some anti-catabolic properties, cortisol and perhaps some fat burning.

Any other help will be great....also the cals will be around 2100-2300 at first and then eventually at 1700 8 weeks in when im down the weight.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
cals seem not to bad. give it hell bro. hope you gain off the cycle.

CoreyNYC

Awards
As far as:

11-Oxo
3-AD
Epistane

To use as my compounds to aid in the cut....do you think I can possibly use better choices?

I figure to run recreate and another fat burner to be cycled every 3 weeks to avoid my body getting used to it as well as Reset AD.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
As far as:

11-Oxo
3-AD
Epistane

To use as my compounds to aid in the cut....do you think I can possibly use better choices?

I figure to run recreate and another fat burner to be cycled every 3 weeks to avoid my body getting used to it as well as Reset AD.
well if you have access to test do you have access to winstrol? winny has shbg blocking effects so combined with test its very synergistic, and also is great to use on a cut because its a very dry compound. gives good strength too. i'd use it over all three of those if i were you.