Methyl Masterdrol V2 Pulse

jth18

jth18

Awards
***This is the only time I will be doing this, I did it one time to see the effects. ***

I did a MMV2 cycle about two months ago and had 6 pills left over from my cycle.
I decided to see how well they pulsed and I took 4 pills approx. 45 mins prior to my workout along with 23mg of ephedrine.

I must say, I've taken Ephedrine before, and I had many many effect that Ephedrine couldn't have caused.
About 10 minutes into the workout I experienced:

-Increased body temperature

-Increased vasularity, pump, and bloodpressure <--Definitely a characteristic of a compound that converts to DHT.

-Increased focus and aggression

-Sweat...lots of sweat

-Less recovery time in between sets, and more strength due to increased aggression

-'Alpha Male' feeling. Not like cocky/mean, but just felt strong/big.

-An energy 'buzz', possibly from the Ephedrine, but I think both attributed to it as its never been this strong.

-Increased dehydration? I was chugging water throughout the workout, and still got dry mouth. Not like a cotton mouth where I couldn't breathe well but definitely a slight dryness in my mouth, most likely due to the increased sweating and increased glycogen uptake into the muscle leading to more water being pulled into the muscle.

Overall: 5/5
In my opinion, definitely an amazing compound to pulse. I've tried pulsing Epi preworkout and didn't feel this good. Had more of the mean alpha male feeling on Epi but thats about it. Definitely more pumps with MMV2 than Epi.

***Again, this is a one time thing. I might not even reply unless someone has a question. Bye bye, time for post workout foodage***

LatsRus

LatsRus

Awards
jesus man, i tried mmv2 and felt straight up like Sheait a couple hours after taking it. hard to eat, tight stomach, nausea, granted i get a bad reaction to stimulants like this, but jesus all that must of wiped u out afterwords huh? how was ur energy level the next day?

jth18

jth18

Awards
jesus man, i tried mmv2 and felt straight up like Sheait a couple hours after taking it. hard to eat, tight stomach, nausea, granted i get a bad reaction to stimulants like this, but jesus all that must of wiped u out afterwords huh? how was ur energy level the next day?
I stayed like that for a good hour post workout then came down to baseline. No crash, just felt normal. Today I feel fine, I slept like a freaking baby last night. I woke up at like 7:30 feeling rested (Yes thats early for me so stfu, lol =) )
I feel okay so far, but its hardly half way through the day. I doubt there will be any time throughout the day when I just suddenly go down, but if it does I'll definitely let you know.

SlickRick1980

Awards
what type of ephedra? hcl? any caffeine or aspirin as in an E/C/A stack?

SlickRick1980

Awards
oh how bout cardio too? i'm takin mmv2 right and i get soo jacked up that i think cardio might blow my heart up...haha

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Very odd, I've done up to 4 before wo and have never felt many of what you have related here ... I did seem to have extra umph and I did push a new PR on one exercise...but not all of which you mentioned

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very odd, I've done up to 4 before wo and have never felt many of what you have related here ... I did seem to have extra umph and I did push a new PR on one exercise...but not all of which you mentioned

well did you stack it with ephedrine like the OP? ;)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
***This is the only time I will be doing this, I did it one time to see the effects. ***

I did a MMV2 cycle about two months ago and had 6 pills left over from my cycle.
I decided to see how well they pulsed and I took 4 pills approx. 45 mins prior to my workout along with 23mg of ephedrine.

I must say, I've taken Ephedrine before, and I had many many effect that Ephedrine couldn't have caused.
About 10 minutes into the workout I experienced:

-Increased body temperature

-Increased vasularity, pump, and bloodpressure <--Definitely a characteristic of a compound that converts to DHT.

-Increased focus and aggression

-Sweat...lots of sweat

-Less recovery time in between sets, and more strength due to increased aggression

-'Alpha Male' feeling. Not like cocky/mean, but just felt strong/big.

-An energy 'buzz', possibly from the Ephedrine, but I think both attributed to it as its never been this strong.

-Increased dehydration? I was chugging water throughout the workout, and still got dry mouth. Not like a cotton mouth where I couldn't breathe well but definitely a slight dryness in my mouth, most likely due to the increased sweating and increased glycogen uptake into the muscle leading to more water being pulled into the muscle.

Overall: 5/5
In my opinion, definitely an amazing compound to pulse. I've tried pulsing Epi preworkout and didn't feel this good. Had more of the mean alpha male feeling on Epi but thats about it. Definitely more pumps with MMV2 than Epi.

***Again, this is a one time thing. I might not even reply unless someone has a question. Bye bye, time for post workout foodage***
Using MMv2 as a preWO stim during cycles is a good idea I agree, however, the gains would obviously be better when taken on an every day basis.

Regardless, thanks for the review of the experiment. The way I read it this was a one time review rather than a log, but I would be interested to see you run this as a log sometime in the future.