RoidRageX10's Review of Reloaded

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Im guessing some people lost intrest in my log, but I want to make sure everyone sees my 'results' while taking Leviathan:Reloaded

Well, here it goes..

Pros:-
-Lost a little weight/BF
-Gained some cardiovascular endurance
-Stayed consitent for first few weeks..
-Once again learned more about how important a solid diet is

Cons:
-Never acheived goals
-Diet was off too much
-Lost some more muscle then hoped

Leviathan: Reloaded

Thermogenic 10/10 - I always felt this and loved it every time. This really helped me feel powerful during runs

Energy 9/10 - Only once or twice was I a bit tired and could have used some more. The LR got me going in the morning

Endurance 9/10 - Not to bad, I feel I can run farther and faster. I also broke my mile record in gym getting 6:52...not great but its progress

Strength - 8/10 - I feel this is the only 'bummer' for this supplement but there were times where I plowed through the weights. But I was never consistent, so I blame ME for no strength gains.

Overall - This gets a 10 no doubt. If I would have been committed and kept up lifting more, this would have been unreal!

Final Thoughts
-Need to dial in my diet and continue staying strict
-Stick to 1 routine
-Take supplements (vitamins, fish oil, LR) EVERYDAY
-Stop changing my mind and just do it
-No more supplement logs during baseball!!

Here is the link to my album which contains the pictures..

End of Cut - My Photo Gallery

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Great job, man. Always good to see a younger guy that knows what the hell he's doing.

I agree that Leviathan Reloaded is an awesome cutting thermogenic. I tend to use it mainly just on cardio days at full dose, and then take either one or two capsules on lifting days. You definitely get a great sweat on the stuff.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Great job, man. Always good to see a younger guy that knows what the hell he's doing.

I agree that Leviathan Reloaded is an awesome cutting thermogenic. I tend to use it mainly just on cardio days at full dose, and then take either one or two capsules on lifting days. You definitely get a great sweat on the stuff.
Thanks Irish! I still have a lot to learn with my diet, but its tough when your a kid.

Leviathan: Reloaded is an amazing supplement. It really does get me going.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Bumping this for people to see.

If you want to cut, dont ask "is leviathan good?"

BUY IT!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I still have a lot to learn with my diet, but its tough when your a kid.
Sticking with a diet is much tougher than lifting the weights. You'll have it nailed next time round for sure!

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Sticking with a diet is much tougher than lifting the weights. You'll have it nailed next time round for sure!
I sure will. I have added tons of veggies and fruits and removed some bad sugars that I never saw before. If I'm going to be lifting weights, I better eat good to show my hard work.