1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Anabolic Pump/Recreate cutting cycle/log

Hey guys, my name is Garrett and I am going to be cutting down for this summer using primarily Anabolic Pump and Recreate from USP Labs. This log is not sponsored, I just heard so many good things about these products I decided to give it a go. This is my first log, so bear with me.

Anyway, I have gotten completely addicted to trainging, so I decided about six months ago to get really serious about my diet, I quit drinking, and I have started to rest more. I am 24 years old (about to turn 25... I will within this cycle), 189 lbs and 6' tall. My avatar picture is pretty much where I am at, it was taken a few days ago.

I just finished a Legal Gear M1D, MMV2 cycle. I cycled 6 weeks. Great gains for my first time around at bulking... (kinda learned to eat right by the end of it... trial by fire lol), 181-189 lbs and I am actually leaner than before. I would say around 10-12% BF... not sure though... I'll get checked next time I go to the gym. I wish I had pictures for before and after, but unfortunately I didn't have the forsight for that at the time. But I do this time around!

Anyway I am on my 2nd week of PCT. I put up a post and I was informed that Anabolic Pump and Recreate were fine to take while on PCT. I think next time around I would probably start my cutting a bit later, once I was done with PCT, but with summer around the corner and me in San Diego... well, let's just say the beach is already awesome... time to turn heads.

So I am going to be continuing my PCT for 2 more weeks (I ran the LG cycle for 6 weeks, so just to be sure I am gonna run the PCT for 4). My stack will consist of these supplements, dosed at the recommended dosages:

Anabolic Pump 2x a day for 5 days, 3x a day rest of cycle
    Recreate 2x a day
    Advanced PCT *2 more weeks, 3x day
    Receptor *2 more weeks 3x a day
    Multivitamin 1x a day
    Vitamin C 1x a day
    Fish Oil 2x a day
    Milk Thistle *2 more weeks 1x a day

Addition to stack starting week2 -
    Napalm topical from Avant Research
    Possibly: Capsiacin Cream
    Possibly: MHP Xpel Diuretic

and most importantly: good healthy food.

My Diet and Training will consist of something along the lines of this:

6:00AM
    Wakeup Time - Glass of water to wash down supps, supps.
    6:15AM
    Breakfast - 1 cup Oatmeal, 1 Apple or Bannana; Glass of Milk; Lean Turkey Bacon 3 Pieces, 3 eggs, 3 egg whites.
    7:15AM
    Gym! Best damn time of the day. (Mon, Tues,Thurs, Fri)
    8:15AM
    Finished w/ weights time for Cardio (Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat)
    9:00AM
    Protein Shake, Glass of Juice, 1 Cup Oatmeal.
    WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK
    12:00PM
    Either Sandwich with a huge amount of Turkey on whole grain, or a lean Ground Beef orTurkey Burger (no bun) w/ Brown Rice; Spinach Salad
    WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK
    3:00PM
    SUPPS
    Chicken Breast or Tuna with either Brown rice or 1 cup Oatmeal (yes I eat this much oatmeal, I love the stuff. Have since I was a kid)

6:30PM
    Fish Oil and PCT one last time.
    Dinner... Beef/chicken/or fish w/ Brown rice or Wheat Pasta. Vegetables either Salads or Steamed.

9PM
    Casein Protein
    Whole Grain Bread w/ Natty Peanut Butter.

10PM Bed (If I can pry myself from the message board)

I am going to be working on high reps with short rest periods. I will occasionally be substituting 2 handed exercises for a more isolated exercise or vice versa. My arm workouts in particular are subject to change as I have a few different variations that work well for me. Any advice is appreciated and won't be taken with anything but an open mind and a grain of salt. I know I work out a lot, I feel that I have cut back to the point where I am not over training anymore, but by many people's standards I am over training. However, especially because of the lighter weights that I will be using during this cycle I feel I have a good start at a cutting down while maintaining some mass. If enough of you agree that it is too much, I will cut back.

Mon -Chest + Triceps
    Bench 3-4 x 12-15
    Incline 3 x 12-15
    Incline fly 3x12-15
    Skull Crusher to Close grip Bench 3x 12-15
    Single arm tricep extention superset w/ Bench dips 3 x 12-20
    cable pressdowns rope grip (at top of rope) 3 x12-15
    Dips if I have any gas left in the tank
    Cardio - 20 minutes of high intensity intervals on stationary bike

Tues - Legs
    Leg extention 2x10 (Warm Up)
    Squat - 4 x 12-15 (first set is warm up set)
    Deadlift - 3 x 12
    Legpress - 3 x 15
    Walking lunges holding a plate if (I have the energy)- 2 x 20 (10 each leg)
    Calf raises - 3 x 20

Wed - Abs and Cardio - 45 minutes on eliptical

Thurs - Back + Biceps.
    Pull ups - 4 sets as many as I can groan out... usually get 15 for first 2sets.
    Bent over barbell Rows - 3 x 12-15
    Single arm dumbbell rows - 3 x 12-15
    Chin ups - 3 sets of as many as I can do.
    Barbell curls (either straight bar standing or ez curl on preacher) 3x 12-15
    Hammer curls - 3x 12-15
    single arm cable curls - 3x 12-5

Friday - Shoulders + forearms
    Military Press - 4 x 12-15 (first is warm up set)
    Barbell front raises - 3x 12-15
    dumbbell side raises superset with bent over rear delt side raises
    3 x 12-15 of each.
    Reverse grip barbell curls 3x 12-15
    wrist curls 3x 12-15
    Cardio - 20 minutes high intensity intervals on stationary bike

Saturday - Abs and Cardio
    Run @ beach 45 minutes to hour... unless I slow down because of the eye candy...

And that is about it... My goal is to be around 6-8 percent bodyfat if not lower in the next two months... as shredded as I have ever been. Weight will drop, but I am not stressing it, this is kind of an experiment for me anyway... lets see how much size I can keep.

I am starting it all Monday, I hope you guys come along for the ride. I'll try and get some before pics taken tomorrow and hopefully have those up by the evening. If you guys want any other info from me, or I forgot to include anything, let me know and I'll add it all!

LETS DO THIS!

-Garrett
    Last edited by GMG760; 05-23-2008 at 09:39 PM. Reason: Addition To stack after cycle started
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

1st! Good luck buddy Ill be cheering for ya!BTW you got mail!

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.13%

BTW your plan looks solid!

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.03%

Subb'd, thinking about running the same stack, so interested in your results. Good luck...
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.13%

Good to see ya bludevil!

6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.96%

Quote Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
    Subb'd, thinking about running the same stack, so interested in your results. Good luck...
    I'll be updating daily, and if anyone has any advice about how and when I should start cutting back a few calories here and there let me know. Although, I keep reading that people are cutting down while chowing down on AP. Maybe the recreate will keep my giant appetite in check, regardless, I think I am going to be eating a lot more, esp. carbs, on this cut than would be a "traditional" cut. But it's my first crack at it so who knows... I'm looking forward to finding out though!
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

good luck nice imformative first post layout. if you keep that detail up it would be sweet and a very well comprised log!
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.96%

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    good luck nice imformative first post layout. if you keep that detail up it would be sweet and a very well comprised log!
    Thanks man, I appreciate it!
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.96%

So it is Saturday, I went for a run this morning on the beach. Girlies everywhere (makes the run go by much easier). Ran 5 miles in 45 minutes.

I weighed in at 191 this morning! (probably less after I sweated all that water out on my run)... but that is 10 lbs up from where I started 7 weeks ago when I first started my LG Trifecta stack!!! I look the same as in my avatar, not getting any fatter... maybe I can keep my weight above 180 during my cut, that would be AWESOME (but kinda unlikely at the BF% I want to get to).

Ate a healthy breakfast, 3 eggs, 3 egg whites; cup of oatmeal, 3 pieces of lean turkey bacon.

Protein and Cranberry juice after run. Feelin' like a million bucks.

BTW, this APCT by AX is the bomb! I think I like the 6-bromo better than the AI that is in the Formadrol. Not to knock LG though, they have great products... Maybe I am just at that point where my hormone levels are getting back to normal... I'll have a better opinion a few cycles down the line.

I almost broke into the AP Recreate today, but I held off... Yea I know I am a supplement junkie. I figure I promised everyone Monday, so I'll stick to the schedual!

Before pictures posted tonight!

Catch you guys later, it's time for lunch.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.96%

Ah crap... I forgot. I am going to be adding dumbell/barbell shrugs to my shoulder day for trap development. That's all, carry on.
  11. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Ah crap... I forgot. I am going to be adding dumbell/barbell shrugs to my shoulder day for trap development. That's all, carry on.
    I love Seated EZ Bar Shrugs for trap-targeting.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.96%

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I love Seated EZ Bar Shrugs for trap-targeting.
    How do you do a seated barbell shrug? The EZ bar sounds like it would work well for me, I have really wide traps, but with a closer grip I bet it would target closer to my neck.

I really like using a Icarian shrug machine REALLY HEAVY for three sets and then hitting them with about half the weight with dumbells. My traps respond well to that. I also switch up the machine with just straight bar shrugs with either an olympic barbell or the smith press. I like using the smith press occasionally to do behind the back shrugs too.

My mantra while working traps: "Necks are for girls"
  13. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

How do you do a seated barbell shrug? The EZ bar sounds like it would work well for me, I have really wide traps, but with a closer grip I bet it would target closer to my neck.

I really like using a Icarian shrug machine REALLY HEAVY for three sets and then hitting them with about half the weight with dumbells. My traps respond well to that. I also switch up the machine with just straight bar shrugs with either an olympic barbell or the smith press. I like using the smith press occasionally to do behind the back shrugs too.

My mantra while working traps: "Necks are for girls"
    Load up an EZ-Bar with an appropriate weight (remembering the lightness of the bar itself). Sit on one end of a flat bench, placing your feet directly in front of the bar, so that the bar is directly under your hamstrings. Bend over at the hips, keeping your back in a straight/semi-arched position with head looking forward (think perfect squat position, taken all the way down). Grip the bar at the wide-point of the bar, squeezing your shoulder blades together. Let the bar down slow, but not touching the floor, and explode up with long contractions at the peak of the contraction. They are quite vicious.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.96%

Load up an EZ-Bar with an appropriate weight (remembering the lightness of the bar itself). Sit on one end of a flat bench, placing your feet directly in front of the bar, so that the bar is directly under your hamstrings. Bend over at the hips, keeping your back in a straight/semi-arched position with head looking forward (think perfect squat position, taken all the way down). Grip the bar at the wide-point of the bar, squeezing your shoulder blades together. Let the bar down slow, but not touching the floor, and explode up with long contractions at the peak of the contraction. They are quite vicious.
    SIIIICK. I'm gonna have to bust some of these out this Friday. I'll let you know how they go. Thanks for the tip!
  15. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%

Definitely. Just ensure you're squeezing the scapula together, raising the weight in that manner. I envision two points on the tip of each scapula, and my goal is to touch those together using only the traps/rhombs. Remember, the traps have three planes of motion, not simply up and down.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.96%

Definitely. Just ensure you're squeezing the scapula together, raising the weight in that manner. I envision two points on the tip of each scapula, and my goal is to touch those together using only the traps/rhombs. Remember, the traps have three planes of motion, not simply up and down.

Word. so, up and down. Forward and back... what's the third plane? is it squeezing them together, as in side to side?
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.27%

Nice advice Mullet, will try that tomorrow myself!
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.03%

So it is Saturday, I went for a run this morning on the beach. Girlies everywhere (makes the run go by much easier). Ran 5 miles in 45 minutes.

I weighed in at 191 this morning! (probably less after I sweated all that water out on my run)... but that is 10 lbs up from where I started 7 weeks ago when I first started my LG Trifecta stack!!! I look the same as in my avatar, not getting any fatter... maybe I can keep my weight above 180 during my cut, that would be AWESOME (but kinda unlikely at the BF% I want to get to).

Ate a healthy breakfast, 3 eggs, 3 egg whites; cup of oatmeal, 3 pieces of lean turkey bacon.

Protein and Cranberry juice after run. Feelin' like a million bucks.

BTW, this APCT by AX is the bomb! I think I like the 6-bromo better than the AI that is in the Formadrol. Not to knock LG though, they have great products... Maybe I am just at that point where my hormone levels are getting back to normal... I'll have a better opinion a few cycles down the line.

I almost broke into the AP Recreate today, but I held off... Yea I know I am a supplement junkie. I figure I promised everyone Monday, so I'll stick to the schedual!

Before pictures posted tonight!

Catch you guys later, it's time for lunch.
    Very nice log so far, Awesome detail.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.96%

Ok guys, I woke up a little late this morning... but I was chasing girls last night (one in particular) and I hit a home run, so I can deal with sleeping in an hour.

I work from home so it shouldn't affect my day/workout at all, we'll just assume my schedual is an hour behind on everything.

I woke up, took AP and Recreate along with my APCT and other supps. Ate a HUGE bowl of oatmeal, a banana, 3 strips of turkey bacon, 3 eggs 3 egg whites. Boy I am full.

As with most stimulants that are new to me, Recreate already made me run for the toilet this morning...

I should be used to it in a few days... the only stim that ever kept me in the bathroom all the time was Hydroxycut Hardcore, and I just got the ****s and the jitters from that, I honestly thought Lipo-6 was a better product. Recreate feels a lot less like crack then a lot of the fat burners... so far me likey.

It's time to go to the gym.

BTW I decided to dose BCAA's before and after the gym now. So add that to my stack. I am using Scivation's Xtend in a high dosage. Around 9gms of Leucine, and the correct ratio of Isoleucine and Valene... no desire to do the math in my head... its a 2:1 ratio. I guess that's 4.5gm each... I'm not that retarded after all. It also includes 6gm Glutamine and 3 gm Citruline.

Of to get Chest and Triceps. LETS DO THIS!
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.96%

Back from the workout. Holy cow. I normally would say that I had a placebo effect from the AP, but I seriously think it is the real deal. My chest and arms felt like someone had hooked up an air compressor and filled up my pecs. High reps, short rests (under 1 minute) and man I felt the pump. It isn't anything like the pump one gets from N.O. either. It feels like your muscles are going to blow up. I did such light weights for me and I was absolutely made into an instant believer. GO USP. My cardio was great too. 20 minutes of high intensity intervals on the stationary bike. I was sweating like crazy from the recreate, but not all spun out like most of the fat burners make me feel. I feel GREAT! I like this stack so far, it gives me energy, but it feels a lot cleaner than most caffeinated products, no jitters, no crash during my workout. Drinking some juice and protein now. Gonna eat some oatmeal as soon as I get done typing this out.

Here was my workout, I kept to mostly the same weight throughout the exercises, instead of adding weight I tried to go for more reps... I haven't done a light weight high volume workout in a while, so I kinda held back, but I got a GREAT workout anyway.

CHEST
    Incline Bench - 3 sets 135x18, 135x15, 135x15. Never thought a plate could give me such a great pump. Goes to show it ain't all about lifting the heavy stuff all the time. Chest looked HUGE after 2 sets.

Bench - 4 sets 135x20, 135x18, 135x15, 135x15

Incline Fly - 3 sets 20'sx20, 25x15, 30x15

TRICEPS
    Skull Crusher to close grip bench on incline bench- 3 sets (ez bar with 25's) - 20 reps each, 20 reps each, 15 reps each.

Single arm dumbbell overhead tricep extention- 3 sets-20x15, 25x15, 30x15
    superset with bench dips - 3 sets- Bodyweight x20, 1 plate (on legs)x20, 1 platex20.

tricep rope pressdowns (grip at top of rope) 100lbs x15, 120lbs x15, 120lbs x14

Dips - 3 sets bodyweight - 20 reps, 18 reps, 15 reps (almost lost it and fell on my grill... whoops. )

CARDIO - 20 Minutes on the stationary bike, high intenstity intervals... sweat my ass off.

I feel pumped. I think I am gonna do well with this stack if my workouts continue like this one. I'll post the rest of my diet tonight.

I AM SO MOTIVATED RIGHT NOW!
    KEEP KILLIN IT AT THE GYM! DON'T JUST REACH YOUR GOALS, DESTROY THEM!

Man I woke up on the right side of the bed this morning.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.96%

So now it is day two. FYI I had two lean turkey burger patty's and whole grain bread for lunch yesterday, along with a spinach salad. I had a snack of an apple and some natty peanut butter in the afternoon, then two chicken breast and brown rice for dinner. Casein Protein before bed.

I am going to be keeping my diet along those lines. If I deviate from my diet in any way I will update.

So on to today. Got up cooked my 3 eggs and 3 egg whites, 3 pieces of turkey bacon and a big bowl 'o oatmeal. Great stuff.

Worked out legs today, had a great workout, in fact, I don't know if I have ever felt a "pump" in my legs before today. Stayed light, I am not sure how my strength will hold up through this first week of high reps and I don't see any reason to hurt myself. As I get more comfortable with the high volume I will increase the weight.... probably starting next week.

Here is how it went.

seated leg extension (warm up) - 2 sets of 45x15.

Squat - 4 sets 135x20 (warm up), 155 x15, 175x15, 195x15.

Deadlift - 3 sets 135x20, 185x15, 225x12

Leg Press - 3 sets 270x15, 360x15, 360x15

Walking Lunges holding a plate - 2 sets of 20

Calf raises superset with standing single leg calf raises - 3 sets of 20 each.

My roomate bounced to his girlfriends before I could get him to take my before pictures, so hopefully I can catch someone today to take some and get them posted.

I weighed in at 186 today, I think I am just losing excess water weight from my bulk.

Feeling great! So far so good.

Off to work!
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.96%

My before pics have now been posted on my profile. I have never posed before, so don't judge me too much.

I gotta run, I'll try to figure out how to post them on the forum itself... I can't get the img src code to work for some reason.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.96%

Well, it is my day off. Just ate my usual breakfast of eggs, turkey bacon, and oatmeal. Off to get abs and 45 min cardio on the eliptical.

I feel like I am talking to myself. Is anyone still with me on this? Am I forgetting to do something?

BTW, anyone know how to post pics on the board? my half ass html knowlege isn't working.
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.57%

BTW, anyone know how to post pics on the board? my half ass html knowlege isn't working.

our lifts are almost identical weight wise.. word

you might wanna think about running HIIT instead of those steady state sessions... you'll lose more fat and preserve more muscle.

to post a pic

1) either hit QUOTE or type in your message and hit GO ADVANCED
    2) scroll down to the bottom of the page and you'll see a button that says MANAGE attachements. click that... a window pops up.
    3) click BROWSE and select your picture.
    4) click upload and wait for it to finish then X the box out
    5) click SUBMIT reply to post like normal.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.27%

With regards to the above message; I have been doing HIIT for the first part of the year and then changed to sscv and find sscv to be better for fat loss. If sscv is working for you then I wouldn't change it.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.03%

Well, it is my day off. Just ate my usual breakfast of eggs, turkey bacon, and oatmeal. Off to get abs and 45 min cardio on the eliptical.

I feel like I am talking to myself. Is anyone still with me on this? Am I forgetting to do something?

Silently in the background, but I'm with ya
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.96%

Quote Originally Posted by arjun4 View Post
    our lifts are almost identical weight wise.. word

you might wanna think about running HIIT instead of those steady state sessions... you'll lose more fat and preserve more muscle.
    I do HIIT when I do cardio after workouts, so twice a week. I do a 45 minute session (just finished up) and abs on my Wednesdays and I get abs and a run on Saturday... usually about a 45 minute run.

I thought I was going to be an "all HIIT" guy, but I want to try some longer, less intense bouts of cardio just to see how it worked for me. If I start losing muscle I will def. stay with HIIT. We'll see how much weight I lose this summer and how my strength/measurements are.

Speaking of which here is some news for today.

Workout:

ABS:
    Hanging leg raises (legs straight) - 3 sets of 20.
    Cable ab ball crunches - 3 sets of 40lbsx20.
    Side crunches on hyperextension stand - 2 sets of 50.

CARDIO
    45 minutes of cardio on eliptical.

I got my friend who is a trainer at my gym to measure me up. All the measurements were relaxed... I have always measured myself flexing... so this was a bit of a deflation to my ego. lol.

Anyway here are my measurements, height, weight, LBM, and BF%.

Height - 6'
    Weight - 186.5 lbs
    BF% - 10%
    LBM -168 lbs
    Fat Mass - 18.65 lbs

So these are non flexing... Man what an ego check this was... lol.

Neck: 16
    Chest: 41.75
    Biceps: 14.125
    Forearm: 10.75
    Waist: 34.125
    Hip: 37.5
    Thigh: 20.5
    Calf: 13.5

I have no idea how I have a 34 inch waist, especially at 10% BF... I wear size 32 pants and they fall off my ass. But the tape doesn't lie I guess. Anyway let's see if I can't lose a few inches on the waist and keep the rest where it is if not growing...

Next to post my pics on this post.
    Attached Images Attached Images      
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.03%

Look'n good bro. You have to remember that at 10% bf, your gonna lose some size which can account for your ego-deflated measurements. All in all, measurements are pretty good, especially if you can get the waist measurement down. Maybe some Napalm?
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.96%

Look'n good bro. You have to remember that at 10% bf, your gonna lose some size which can account for your ego-deflated measurements. All in all, measurements are pretty good, especially if you can get the waist measurement down. Maybe some Napalm?
    Thanks, man I appreciate the kind words.

I have never used a topical before. Does it work well?

You think that it will go well with the Recreate?
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.54%

Im following this thread, im currently running a recreate cycle and VERY similair workout regimem, looking good and keep up the good work! best of luck
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.96%

Quote Originally Posted by Wentz34 View Post
    Im following this thread, im currently running a recreate cycle and VERY similair workout regimem, looking good and keep up the good work! best of luck
    Thanks bro, you too. Recreate doing it's thing for you?
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.54%

Thanks bro, you too. Recreate doing it's thing for you?
    yea, im about 2 weeks into the cycle and it really seems to be working, way less of an appetite, really sweat during the workouts and doesnt kill my stomach like hydroxycut did.
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.03%

Thanks, man I appreciate the kind words.

I have never used a topical before. Does it work well?

You think that it will go well with the Recreate?
    I think it would do well for the lovehandles and waist, which from your measurements seems to be your only trouble spot. I've never used Napalm but have read a lot of good reviews on it. I did use Lipo Ultra and got good results from it. If you do decide to go this route, I would add in some capsaicin cream to aid in the fat loss.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.96%

I think it would do well for the lovehandles and waist, which from your measurements seems to be your only trouble spot. I've never used Napalm but have read a lot of good reviews on it. I did use Lipo Ultra and got good results from it. If you do decide to go this route, I would add in some capsaicin cream to aid in the fat loss.

Right on, I am gonna do some research on the product, maybe I can get some within the week.

I am down to try anything once as long as I have done the research and talked to a few people who have used it.

... and yea, you are right, I store my fat pretty much only on my stomach (not really even too much anymore) and on my sides and lower back back (where it mostly is).

Damn college and all that beer I drank! Made me into a porker that's spent a long time trying to whittle that fat away. lol. Oh well, not drinking anymore, so here is to the new me! I'll update you guys if I decide to get the Napalm (probably will since I am such a supp junkie).
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.96%

Quote Originally Posted by Wentz34 View Post
    yea, im about 2 weeks into the cycle and it really seems to be working, way less of an appetite, really sweat during the workouts and doesnt kill my stomach like hydroxycut did.

Seriously, Hydroxycut sent me running to the bathroom before EVERY workout.

I like how Recreate is a really mellow stim. I also agree with you about it's thermogenic qualities. Sweated my nutz off today on the eliptical.
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.27%

Love the tattoo's mate!
  37. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.57%

I have no idea how I have a 34 inch waist, especially at 10% BF... I wear size 32 pants and they fall off my ass.
    if i had the chance to run on the beach, ide probably never do HIIT again :P

and im the same as you man with waste size... 32 pants fall off my ass, and my waste is closer to 34 inches measured. i think its because we, and you more so than me, have thick/muscular obliques.

ur back is lookin hard dood, ur gonna look real good in single digit BF. hows the recreate so far, noticing any side effects?
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.96%

Quote Originally Posted by flu1d View Post
    Love the tattoo's mate!

Thanks bro! You got any work yourself?
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.96%

Quote Originally Posted by arjun4 View Post
    if i had the chance to run on the beach, ide probably never do HIIT again :P

and im the same as you man with waste size... 32 pants fall off my ass, and my waste is closer to 34 inches measured. i think its because we, and you more so than me, have thick/muscular obliques.

ur back is lookin hard dood, ur gonna look real good in single digit BF. hows the recreate so far, noticing any side effects?
    I think clothing manufacturers in this country just don't size correctly. Probably has to do with covering up the obesity problem this country has. If everyone knew what their real waist size was (my waist ain't very big btw, even though it measures 34 inches, I don't know too many dudes who are as slim as me that arn't serious into this sport) they would probably do something about their eating habits/problem.

Recreate is doing fine for me. Maybe I am imagining things, but it already seems to be cutting fat off my midsection. It doesn't crack me out. Just a bit more energy than if I didn't take it, and a real thermogenic sensation when I work out. It makes me sweat, but not in a "holy **** my heart is gonna explode" way.

Thanks, I think my back is probably my best bodypart. I grew up surfing, so as soon as I started working out my back blew up first. I kinda think God (or whoever you believe in) gives everyone a muscle group that shines, mine is my back. I think he forgot about me when he was giving out good calves though. lol. My arms are bigger than my calves... wtf. hahahaha. Oh well, only one thing to do about that!
  40. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.57%

My arms are bigger than my calves... wtf. hahahaha. Oh well, only one thing to do about that!

same with me bro.. im limping today cos of my calf workout was so intense yesterday.

calves are evil and must be punished

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anabolic pump and Recreate
    By brian101883 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-19-2009, 03:51 PM
  2. recreate and anabolic pump or lev R with dcp
    By Gym4Life in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-02-2008, 12:08 AM