Recreate/Napalm later add IGF2/Drive

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well do to a shoulder injury I am not able to lift for a couple weeks but I am doing plenty of cardio and my legs so I decided to continue with my fat loss protocol and then add my Test boosting supps when I get back on track.

I have been on recreate for 2 weeks now and am really liking it a lot, I have really trimmed down while not losing any weight on the scales which is fine by me. I am currently doing full dose of 2 and 2.

I am using Napalm for my love handles and some on my chest. 3 squirts 2 times daily.

I will then chime in with 12 1GF2 and 6 drive a day when I am ready to rock again.

Some other supps I am using are

Super Cissus 6 a day
Fish Oil 6 grams a day
Sesamin 3 caps a day
Vitamins
I bought 3 bottles of Muscle delight protein mix
I will use up my sizeon on gym days
Oh and I wiill be running EForm as a staple supp 80 mgms twice a week.

My goals are a well proportioned 230 to 235 at about 10 to 12%. Very doable might even do better. Meaning I may be heavier, not likely leaner then 10 or 12%.

Well the fun starts tommorow, I will see how it goes.

Last edited:

justing

Awards
what is your reason for not running igf-2 the whole time? curious becuz i just ordered some along with dcp, lev. reloaded.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a shoulder injury so I want to save it untill I can start lifting again, should only be a week or two. At first I will not likely be able to lift a lot but I will start and preload for when I can lift more as time goes on.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great stack, bud! I'll definitely be following. Wish you all the best with your shoulder. :thumbsup:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks man, the shoulder is coming along will not keep me sidelined for long and most of the damage to my physique is psychological. I can't wait to get a pump on. I need a fix!!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not a lot to report yet, I believe I mentioned that I had been running the Recreate for 2 weeks at the start of this log with some very good results. So what I am really looking for right now is the spot reduction and it's a bit early yet for that.

The Napalm goes on nicely no heat at all more of a cooling sensation. There appears to be something in it the is a bit sticky and stays on the skin quite nicely. I assume this is to prolong contact with the skin to ensure longer absorbtion. I am appying it to my chest and love handles, the wife says my chest looks a little leaner, I don't see anything yet however.

As my shoulder is injured I have taken the opportunity to really press my cardio and get in better cardio vascular shape. It simply involves raising the tension and going a little harder. So when I do get back to the gym I will have increased lung capacity which will help me I'm sure.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only update I have is that Recreate continues to impress me. It seems that every couple days I look in the mirror and see new definition.

It's a bit early to comment on what the Napalm might be doing, I am experiencing more of the cooling feeling and it does feel like it is doing something, seems to increase with additional usage the feeling I mean.

I am starting to do some stretches for my shoulder, it feels a bit stronger even though there is still quite a bit of pain, things are progressing.

On a side note, I am bringing my son into town to have his back looked at. If things go well we may get him back in the gym and on the gridiron. This guy was strong I personally saw him rep 575 squats when he was 18. Maybe the strongest guy I have ever seen. At 275 he was a powerhouse with very good speed. Now he is 250 and out of shape so there is some work to do and not much time but we can probably do a reasonably fit 260. Anyway getting ahead of myself Xray first. I have my fingers crossed and am praying for him.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What exactly did you do to your shoulder?

I will be following this hoping to pick up some pointers in your log as you seem pretty knowledgeable :thumbsup:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, yah I have been at this for some time. I am no supp guru but I do know my body very, very well, so I know what a supp brings to the table. So what you can take from this log so far is that Recreate will allow you to keep muscle while it helps burn fat. Of this I have no doubt. I hope that Napalm can help be with my trouble spots so when I get down to 10 or 12% I look so much the better. That way I don't have to get down to 8% to get rid of my love handles and chest fat, cuz I can't maintain that low. I am looking for more of a permenant solution. Perpetual recomp is my new way of life.

I tore the cap in my humorous at the back there was some colateral damage of course. The tear is getting better but the damage to one of the other muscles (can't remember the name) causes me some real pain.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well like I said I feel leaner every day almost. I finally have shown some weight loss on the scales I weighed in at 243 this morning which is only down about 1.4 lbs. It had to happen sometime I have been maintaining my weight and losing fat for the last couple of months, even into the first couple weeks I stopped lifting, sooner or later I had to lose some weight.

So 1.4 lbs and around 2 inches off my waist I'll take that. I am still thinking that if I dip bellow 230 I may actually go under 10% body fat. 235 and 10 11% is more likely though. Still very very good for a 50 year old endo.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
10% bf at 230lbs is awesome if you get their. You must be a beast, especially at 50 :clap2:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes I am quite massive, and it should not be that much of a problem to get there eventually. I certainly have the size and the way these supps have me preserving muscle.... if I drop another say 3.5 - 4% body fat in the next 13 lbs lost I am am there. So that is 10 lbs of fat out of the next 13 lbs lost about 77% fat loss.

Well it is a tall order yes but I think that the way things have been going I have a real shot. This recreate really helps me keep my mass. I have to get back to the gym soon though. Once I add in the IGF2 and drive you should place your bets on me to be successful. It's a solid plan, but it will take about 12 weeks I figure as I will not rush it. I think I have enough product for around 10 weeks.

Oh and I just ordered 30ml of clen to mix in with my Napalm as I am reading there is not the usual side effects when done td. Now I know that I can do it...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, my waist has gotten even smaller. Fat continues to melt off my body. Next weeks weight in should be very interesting.

I mentioned I ordered some Clen to put in my Napalm, I will add 30 ml to 110-120 ml of Napalm. I will you 2 weeks on jacked verion and 2 weeks on just Naplam. Till I run out.

I won't be able to make it back to the gym this week but we are very hopefull for the week after I start back a week from tuesday. I will have to lift with machines for chest (how embarassing) at first. Maybe some cable cross overs would be good.

I can devise a shoulder routine with light weights that can be very effective and help to rehab it as well so I have that covered. I will probably do single leg press as apposed to squats as the position of the bar will probably aggravate the injury. Back and arms wil pose no real problem.

I guess I will start witn IGF2 and Drive a week from tommorow.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Abs are coming in nicely starting to see my obliques, the wife commmented that she was going to get into my stash of Napalm, I told here to keep her hands off. So... I guess she thinks it's making a difference, I sort of do too. I am leaning out of that I have no doubt. I don't know if I am leaning out any faster in the application areas, but it does seem that way.

I can't wait the get back into the gym one more week. There is still a lot of shoulder pain so I will have to take it easy at first.

Good news with my sons Xrays, I have got 2 opinions so far and concensus seems to be that it is not the crack that is causing the problems that is the fact that his pelvis is out of alignment. This should be no problem to fix. The have sent it to Mcgill University to get another opinion but looks good. Will probably see the best back on the grid iron this summer and fall. He is out of shape but still pretty big around 250. We can probably lean him out and get him up to 260 for the season. It's a little light but he is fast and ongodly strong so he will be kicking ass.

e30Kat

e30Kat

Awards
Wow, my waist has gotten even smaller. Fat continues to melt off my body. Next weeks weight in should be very interesting.

I mentioned I ordered some Clen to put in my Napalm, I will add 30 ml to 110-120 ml of Napalm. I will you 2 weeks on jacked verion and 2 weeks on just Naplam. Till I run out.

I won't be able to make it back to the gym this week but we are very hopefull for the week after I start back a week from tuesday. I will have to lift with machines for chest (how embarassing) at first. Maybe some cable cross overs would be good.

I can devise a shoulder routine with light weights that can be very effective and help to rehab it as well so I have that covered. I will probably do single leg press as apposed to squats as the position of the bar will probably aggravate the injury. Back and arms wil pose no real problem.

I guess I will start witn IGF2 and Drive a week from tommorow.
Ah thats no worry, just use the pad that the little girls use when they squat! :D

in all seriousness, you two sound like you are HUGE! get some pics up of how that clen/napalm worked before you start your lifting and gaining again. good luck with that shoulder.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well were big boys no doubt, were both around 245 250. His playing weight is normally around 275 but that is asking a bit much at this time. He has good speed though like I said, he could probably play fullback but he is too valuable as a Center or Guard.

Yah guess I should have done before pics. I was quite fat when I went back to the gym last fall.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope your son dominates in football this year! I love football and wish i still played... :sad:

You guys are huge tho...haha making me feel so little :lol:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well were linemen lol he is actually small for his position 6'2" and 275 is small these days for a guard. Like I said he is fast so that helps.

Yes we love football too... the ultimate challenge, the honor the brutality. I can't do it anymore and I miss it too. If he gets another chance he can still play for a few more years and maybe more if he plays university.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, Recreate is unbelievable with Neovar, you guys have to try this. Fat is melting away, just when I think the fat loss is slowing down I look in the mirror, wow! Oh and I weighed in this morning and I was 242.8, yah I hardly lost anything on the scale but the mirror says different. I have to get a more accurate scale I think, something very strange happening here.

I can't wait till I get my clen and add it to the napalm this is going to be unbelievable.

Good news! Doctors have given my son the green light. We just have to make some adjustments to align his pelvis and he will be good to go. He will be coming down in June to start his therapy and training. We are not going to do a big bulk with him, were going focus on athleticism, speed and strength, we just don't have the time to be adding a lot of mass. I don't expect the beastly strength to be back too soon but there is still a lot of natural strength to work with.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok I am convinced that Napalm does work, I am seeing all over fat loss but seem to be seeing a bit more in the application areas. I am very, very pleased with the fat loss with this combo. I will be enhancing my Napalm with a high concentration clen 1000 mcg/ml so I will only use 6 ml so not to go over 6 mg. Hope this is in this week.

I would estimate my bf at 13% as you can see faint traces of my seratuss (sp ?), my obliques are starting to become visible as well. My seratuss become highly visible at around 10% so I will not have problems judging my body fat. 1 remain at around 242 to 242.5 according to my scales which probably measure me around 5 lbs light.

I started my IGF2/drive supplementation today. 12 1GF2 and 6drive. Yah full dose I am a big fella.

I go back the the gym this week will have to take it easy but I will get a decent workout using high reps. I will have to use a machine for chest. First time in 20 years so I am a bit bummed about that. I will also do cable for chest for safety reasons. Other than that it will be not too much unlike a normal bodybuilding routine. Just lighter weights higher reps and will increase the intensity with shorter rest periods.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow 8 hours uninterupted sleep. I guess this is the IGF2 at work. Sleeping this long without waking up is a pretty rare thing when your my age. I am impressed.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow 8 hours uninterupted sleep. I guess this is the IGF2 at work. Sleeping this long without waking up is a pretty rare thing when your my age. I am impressed.
That's certainly IGF-2. And that's only the beginning! :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now you have me all excited. This is going to be such a dynamite stack I can feel it. I go back to the gym on tuesday like I said, I am so jazzed.

I do have a bit of bad news though. My son called yesterday and he does not want to quit his job to come down here to Montreal to play football. He is old enough to make his own decisions so I will have to let him. All I can think is what a waste. If I had a chance to do what he can I would tear it up but you can't teach drive. You either have it or your don't. One thing I can teach you younger guys is don't waste what you have because you aren't going to be young forever you have to go out and take it while you can.

e30Kat

e30Kat

Awards
Now you have me all excited. This is going to be such a dynamite stack I can feel it. I go back to the gym on tuesday like I said, I am so jazzed.

I do have a bit of bad news though. My son called yesterday and he does not want to quit his job to come down here to Montreal to play football. He is old enough to make his own decisions so I will have to let him. All I can think is what a waste. If I had a chance to do what he can I would tear it up but you can't teach drive. You either have it or your don't. One thing I can teach you younger guys is don't waste what you have because you aren't going to be young forever you have to go out and take it while you can.
I know you want whats best for your son, but I commend you for being the mature parent and understanding he's old enough to make his own decisions. I know too many people that try to live their lives through their kids... just isnt right. Now you have me all "jazzed" for your stack!! :toofunny:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, yah I was one of those parents who pushed but comes a time when you have to step aside. I've done all I can do. It's hard but I have to let him live his own life. Growing up is hard... I'm talking about me lol

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established

I'm young and I preach the same thing to everyone...don't ever settle for complacency. Step up to the plate and take on a challenge to achieve greatness! Especially for the younger guys...use your youth to your advantage!

Cheers!:cheers:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Words to live by, this is how I have lived my life when I was old enough to figure it out. I too wasted my youth, live and learn and if somebody else can benefit from my mistakes then I did not make them for nothing.

I did not sleep as much last night, I don't think I needed to I felt very refreshed with what I got. I seem to continue to slowly lose fat. Tommorow back to the gym, I miss the feel of iron in my hands.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well today will be my first day back to the gym, I have managed to make this time off very productive as far as fat loss is concerned and I did not lose any muscle (thanks recreate). I am looking forward to getting a nice pump on and drive always keeps my muslces nice and hard so I will have that good feeling in my muscles which will be nice. I can't go heavy but I have a few tricks up my sleeve to make it more intense.

Also of interest, I have been using E-Form as a staple for the past 10 days or so and kicked it up to 40 mg ed. I think I found the sweet spot which is very nice indeed.

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, looks liek your loving all the supps your taking. I had a question about the Napalm. If I am nto mistaked I read that you take e-form as a staple (you are one of the few lucky ones who still has some). How do you rotate between the applications of e-form and napalm. Same location, or one on the upper body and the other on the lower.

I only ask because last time I ran two transdermals. (demacrine and e-form ) I got super hot when I did them both in the same day

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have experienced no difficulty, E-Form is run in small doses as a staple. There is no problem finding places to apply it either.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I have to admit, the first day back in the gym was quite disappointing. My shoulder didn't allow me to do much at all. It's easy to see that it's all about the shoulder rehab and other body parts are going to be negected because I just can't use enough weight. I was feeling a bit better this morning when there seemed to be some improvement in the shoulder itself. I will have to be very patient and I will not be able to go balistic for quite sometime.

I do feel some muscle hardness from the workout, drive does this for me as well. I will be able to work harder with shoulders and arms as I can use light dumbells and still get a very good workout. It's Chest that will suffer most as there is no exercise that does not put my shoulder in jeprody.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another really good sleep. I felt very refreshed this morning as well.

Despite my light weight workout, I have a nice tight feeling which is good to feel again. I will probably have a better workout tonight as it is more condusive to my current condition.

I did not think I saw that much weight loss in the last few days but my belt is a little looser. I did my weigh in and was 243.2 which is actually but about .4 from last week. I am done trying to figure this out, I will just enjoy the ride, fat loss without weight loss.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My God what a pump, I guess it must be the IGF2, my arms were frikin massive, some vascularity too. I know the routine I was doing was condusive to pumping up but wow. It was good to be able to put in a good workout. I was sweating like a pig and was a bit worn out during the routine (felt a little queasy) it was hot and I haven't been able to work out for 3 weeks...

I am not seeing as much fat loss this late this week. I do believe some of my cuts look deeper though. I am definitely more vascular.

I am waiting for my clen so I can continue with my Napalm use have had a few problems. I have two bottles of Napalm left and want to do 10 days on and 10 off with clen in the mix. I will be a bit leaner by the time the clen arrives so I will likely see better changes anyway.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, noticed some really nice fat loss over the weekend, funny I wasn't noticing a lot late last week and then saw some nice changes over the weekend.

One thing I think I should mention is I seem to have gained a fair amount of mass during the last couple of months. I hadn't really noticed that much untill I put on a shirt that I hadn't worn for a few months and could barely get it on. I knew I was looking pretty huge but attributed to the fact that I was looking more cut. This fits in with the fact that I have lost fat but have not lost weight. I don't know how I am doing this but I have some theories.

1) I gain muscle fairly easily, I have been able to gain muscle and lost fat periodically throughout my training history, but have not been able to sustain it easily.

2) I am only on a mild calorie deficit, somewhat close to maintenance. My plan has been to burn fat slowly and maintain my mass. I have tried this method with some success before with a bit more of a deficit.

3) Supplement wise while taking supps to burn fat I always add in my stack supps to maintain/gain mass. I keep my test high and estrogen low. Take my current stack for example, IGF2 and drive for muscle maintenance and Recreate and Napalm for fat loss. E-Form to keep estrogen lower.

4) The fat burning supps I have used and am using also have properties to maintain mass. The Supps I take for mass maintenance have some fat burning capability.

5) Working through injuries and just plain getting older I have really focussed on contraction and been looking for ways to improve my mechanics to improve motion to make of for the fact that I can't lift as heavy. I have made some small improvements (you just never stop learning) but my mechanics have always been pretty good.

I am really trying to get a handle on this, I feel like I have stumbled onto something here. I am going to be 50 next month and I am having more success than I ever have. There are so many contributing factors it's hard to pin it down. I do believe supplementation has played a big role however.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was not feeling well yesterday, I did my cardio anyway, high Intensity. I had to go to bed early and felt a little better when I woke up. The most disturbing thing is I had some real serious brain fog. It may have been the weather causing probems along with a slight fever and the elevated temp from recreate all together. I will be monitoring this brain fog thing closely though. I know there is a euphoria on drive I am wondering if this could cause a bit of brain fog as well.

Good cardio session yesterday, then felt really sick. Managed to get a bit of dinner into me and went to bed early. My weigh in had me at 242.4 this morning, not that, that means anything anymore. Can't say that I have noticed anything in the way of leaning out in the last couple of days. It seems like it's every 3 or 4 days I notice change now as apposed to every couple of days.

I am getting some nice workouts on most of my body. Only chest will be a problem for a while untill my shoulder is 100%. Right now it is seriously dibilitating my chest workout.

Latest news about my son is he will be coming to town but not to play football, he wants to train with me and get back into shape. We will be making him into a leaner verision of himself using similar training that I use on myself. So looks like I'll have a training partner which is good.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First of all I think I have figured out what happened to me the other day. I have been taking in close to 5 litres of water a day and I thought there was no way I'd need anymore than that so I did not increase my intake when the weather changed. This is where I made my mistake, so a caveate for those taking supps like Recreate if you get feeling bad drink more water. I am at around 6 litres a day when the weather is humid. The problems have gone away.

Damn I have never seen anybody sweat as much as I did today. Rivers of sweat everywhere and I was drenched in it.

My shoulder although marginally improved is still getting in the way of me getting a good chest workout, but it was a little better. Back seems to get a decent workout.

Nothing to report on the fat loss side of things but I expect some changes later this week as my diet has been good. Seems that the appetite control on recreate gets a little better as time wears on.

I continue to get good sleep, feeling recovered when I wake up. I also seem to be getting a lot out of my challenged workouts as I am already feeling harder. Oh and huge I feel huge lol

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good dedication so far, bud! :thumbsup:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Obsession may be a better word :hammer:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok today upon closer inspection I do seem to have lost a bit more fat. Seems the cuts are getting a little deeper, I just wasn't seeing any new ones. Where's my Seratusis, lol

I am loving the sleep I am getting very refreshing. Had a good cardio session last night. Oh and my muscles feel quite hard. If this trend continues the term scary big is going to be used.

The wife told me that I didn't really need to get leaner that I looked good right now, nice to hear but you know that is not going to stop me.

Still waiting for my clen, get this I get a email saying it has been returned to sender...Damn.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good workout yesterday, light weight but intensive. Nice to go to the gym and not be totally wasting my time. The pump was scary big. My arms were looking close to the size of my head.

Yes there is still fat loss occuring, still pretty steady if not as substantial as a week to 10 days ago. Weight remains steady which does make some sense as I was bound to get some volume from going back to the gym after being absent for 3 week.

I am experiencing some nice muscle, hardness, great size and fulness, getting good rest. Now I just need for that shoulder to heal a little faster. I hope I can find a way to murder my chest, will have to think of a good routine to continue to make proress with the ansence of heavy weight. I'll think something, this is where experience really pays off.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Higher reps?[/QUOTE

:blink:

Yah will definitely involve higher reps. I am using one with high reps now I just have to throw together some different exercises for my next routine.

What I am doing now is super sets with drop sets inside them so I can really pulverize the muscle group. I have to think of something to do the same thing a different way. I have years of logs to go over I'll come up with something.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Higher reps?[/QUOTE

:blink:

Yah will definitely involve higher reps. I am using one with high reps now I just have to throw together some different exercises for my next routine.

What I am doing now is super sets with drop sets inside them so I can really pulverize the muscle group. I have to think of something to do the same thing a different way. I have years of logs to go over I'll come up with something.
just don't hurt yourself trying. i am kinda enjoying taking it easy a bit. got to heal bro, got to heal.:hammer:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just don't hurt yourself trying. i am kinda enjoying taking it easy a bit. got to heal bro, got to heal.:hammer:
I am being smart, only going as far as my physician tells me I can. I find that I can do less and still get a lot accomplished. My workouts will be short and intense from now on. For a while anyhow.

Wow I am continually impressed by loss of fat without loss of weight. I see visible changes again and no change on the scales. Like I mentioned before I seem to be able to make reasonable progress without doing my regular workload. This will go into the vault. The loss of fat and apparent slight increase in size is giving me that scary big look. I have always been a pretty big guy but not like this.

Let me try to put this into prospective for you, I am a lot leaner at 243 than I was at 235 a couple of years ago (and theat was right after a Halo-50 Orastan run). My waist is smaller I am much more cut and I am bigger of course. I estimate that it takes me 3 weeks to lose a percentage point in fat but without loss of muscle that is fine by me. That will likely start to slow down very soon but I have nothin but time. Perpetual recomp that's me.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good workout last night, I was actually able to do a little more on chest as my shoulder is definitely feeling a little better. It wasn't a massive amount of work but at lease I'm feeling it.

I have nice muscle hardness, good size for sure. I am looking pretty lean too. My goal of 230 and 10% seems pretty likely and I will be fairly suprised if I am not more like 235 when that time comes. I know I have to be pretty close to 12% and I weighed in at 242.6 this morning.

I am loving the good sleep I am getting. I feel rested most of the time. The increase in water intake has taken care of any headaches I was having. 6 litres who knew.

My clen is on it's way after getting sent back for God only knows what reason. I have about 6 weeks of Napalm/Clen and Napalm. I guess about 4 or 5 weeks of IGF2 and drive left. I should have enough Recreate for another 6 weeks. I can throw in some old supps I have lying around when I run out of IGF2 and drive the last couple of weeks. So six more weeks should get the job done. I should have reached my goal by early august.

I was looking to doing IGF2 and Prime next, if it's out on time. I guess I'll take a week off first.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, I can't believe the pump I am getting in the gym. It is really only mildly amusing as pump leaves. I like the looks and comments I get though.

I defiitely see signs of growth in my arms I have my bicep peak back which is nice to see. I have a lot of definition in my triceps coming in and arms are looking massive.

I see more and more in the ab and oblique area as time goes by. Fat is meltinggg.... meltinggg....

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, I can't believe the pump I am getting in the gym. It is really only mildly amusing as pump leaves. I like the looks and comments I get though.

I defiitely see signs of growth in my arms I have my bicep peak back which is nice to see. I have a lot of definition in my triceps coming in and arms are looking massive.

I see more and more in the ab and oblique area as time goes by. Fat is meltinggg.... meltinggg....
Sounds good! :thumbsup:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well weekend was good, fat continues to slowly melt away.

I tried to do a squat on Saturday, no dice though I could no get my hand in position on the bar without feeling a lot of pain in my shoulder. I will continue with single leg press for a could more weeks. Damn I hate not doing squats but single leg press is a very good exercise for overall leg development. Regular leg press is mostly a waste of time, but with single I get a much better range of motion and it's murderously tough even at low weight. Leg press is only good if you can get your knew to almost touch your ear lol