Coq Diesel Samples Review - AnabolicMinds.com

Coq Diesel Samples Review

  1. T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,882
    Rep Power
    4383840

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Coq Diesel Samples Review


    Well I finally decided to try these. The recommended dosage on the sample packs is 1 am, 1 mid-day and 1 pm. Today is the third day total. I'm not sure if this product is suppose to kick in right away or take a few days....Anyway I have not noticed anything at all. Zero increase in Libido at all. Of course I have a low to non existant libido anyway(at times). At times it is high, but after some "fun" I'm good for like a month and don't even think about it. Honestly I just don't think about it at all. So far this product has not helped.

  2. Norwegian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    28
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Well I finally decided to try these. The recommended dosage on the sample packs is 1 am, 1 mid-day and 1 pm. Today is the third day total. I'm not sure if this product is suppose to kick in right away or take a few days....Anyway I have not noticed anything at all. Zero increase in Libido at all. Of course I have a low to non existant libido anyway(at times). At times it is high, but after some "fun" I'm good for like a month and don't even think about it. Honestly I just don't think about it at all. So far this product has not helped.
    I had to take 2 caps three times daily for effects, and then, within two or three days, I was a walking boner .. virtually and literally .. Now, they do recommend 2 caps AM, 1 caps afternoon, and 2 caps in PM, so I doubt you'll have a great enough supply of samples to experience the real libido boosting effects of this product.
  3. T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,882
    Rep Power
    4383840

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    I had to take 2 caps three times daily for effects, and then, within two or three days, I was a walking boner .. virtually and literally .. Now, they do recommend 2 caps AM, 1 caps afternoon, and 2 caps in PM, so I doubt you'll have a great enough supply of samples to experience the real libido boosting effects of this product.

    Mine is a different formula. It looks as though they changed the ingredients slightly...
    •   
       

  4. Norwegian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    28
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Mine is a different formula. It looks as though they changed the ingredients slightly...
    In that case, Get Diesel f'cked up ! I was loving their old formula, and I only ran a 12-day trial ..
  5. Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Rep Power
    41243

    Reputation

    I did Coq Diesel + TTE, and I just remember getting a wood in the gym that first day... oh man lol.
  6. Gtarzan81's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,363
    Rep Power
    779

    Reputation

    I just got done with a full bottle of it. I does as on the label 2am 1 mid and 2 PM. I really liked it.

    I just bought paravol, and will compare.
  7. redd26's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    92

    Reputation

    Thumbs up


    I lost my libido after my las t cycle. I started hitting the coq D 2/1/2 a day and i could feel the effects almost immediatly. My libido went through the roof!! That stuff is sick
  8. T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,882
    Rep Power
    4383840

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    On the sample packs it says to take 3 a day, 1am, 1 mid day, 1 pm. So far its been four days of no results, it is just disturbing my sleep....
  9. T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,882
    Rep Power
    4383840

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    eh?
  10. RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191394

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I just ordered a bottle of this. I was wondering how peoples libidos are after this. I've recovered great from every cycle previously, however my last one left me with some libido problems. I'm hoping this product will 'restore' me back to my normal, horny self., without being dependant on it.
  11. T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,882
    Rep Power
    4383840

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Still nothing to report on this so far.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Controlled Labs Samples Review (mini review)
    By SouthernCharm in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 10:12 PM
  2. free GET DIESEL samples
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 02-07-2008, 12:22 PM
  3. Ready4War (R4W) and Coq DIESEL samples
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-16-2008, 10:29 AM
  4. Get Diesel: Diesel Test review
    By Aeternitatis in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-24-2007, 12:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO