Coq Diesel Samples Review - AnabolicMinds.com

Coq Diesel Samples Review

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Coq Diesel Samples Review

Well I finally decided to try these. The recommended dosage on the sample packs is 1 am, 1 mid-day and 1 pm. Today is the third day total. I'm not sure if this product is suppose to kick in right away or take a few days....Anyway I have not noticed anything at all. Zero increase in Libido at all. Of course I have a low to non existant libido anyway(at times). At times it is high, but after some "fun" I'm good for like a month and don't even think about it. Honestly I just don't think about it at all. So far this product has not helped.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Well I finally decided to try these. The recommended dosage on the sample packs is 1 am, 1 mid-day and 1 pm. Today is the third day total. I'm not sure if this product is suppose to kick in right away or take a few days....Anyway I have not noticed anything at all. Zero increase in Libido at all. Of course I have a low to non existant libido anyway(at times). At times it is high, but after some "fun" I'm good for like a month and don't even think about it. Honestly I just don't think about it at all. So far this product has not helped.
    I had to take 2 caps three times daily for effects, and then, within two or three days, I was a walking boner .. virtually and literally .. Now, they do recommend 2 caps AM, 1 caps afternoon, and 2 caps in PM, so I doubt you'll have a great enough supply of samples to experience the real libido boosting effects of this product.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    I had to take 2 caps three times daily for effects, and then, within two or three days, I was a walking boner .. virtually and literally .. Now, they do recommend 2 caps AM, 1 caps afternoon, and 2 caps in PM, so I doubt you'll have a great enough supply of samples to experience the real libido boosting effects of this product.

Mine is a different formula. It looks as though they changed the ingredients slightly...
    •   

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Mine is a different formula. It looks as though they changed the ingredients slightly...
    In that case, Get Diesel f'cked up ! I was loving their old formula, and I only ran a 12-day trial ..
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

I did Coq Diesel + TTE, and I just remember getting a wood in the gym that first day... oh man lol.
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

I just got done with a full bottle of it. I does as on the label 2am 1 mid and 2 PM. I really liked it.

I just bought paravol, and will compare.
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Thumbs up

I lost my libido after my las t cycle. I started hitting the coq D 2/1/2 a day and i could feel the effects almost immediatly. My libido went through the roof!! That stuff is sick

On the sample packs it says to take 3 a day, 1am, 1 mid day, 1 pm. So far its been four days of no results, it is just disturbing my sleep....

eh?

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I just ordered a bottle of this. I was wondering how peoples libidos are after this. I've recovered great from every cycle previously, however my last one left me with some libido problems. I'm hoping this product will 'restore' me back to my normal, horny self., without being dependant on it.

Still nothing to report on this so far.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Controlled Labs Samples Review (mini review)
    By SouthernCharm in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 10:12 PM
  2. free GET DIESEL samples
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 02-07-2008, 12:22 PM
  3. Ready4War (R4W) and Coq DIESEL samples
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-16-2008, 10:29 AM
  4. Get Diesel: Diesel Test review